Rod Adventures Ch. 16

Story Info
Sophie makes arrangements for the ménage a trois.
1.8k words
4.33
3.5k
00

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Monday 16th November 1998, Invincible Bar

I am starting the morning routine in the Bar. It was initially a bit upsetting for me when Mike and Frank hired Veronica. Long before Frank's time it was me who supported Mike through his bereavement over losing his Wife Amber. Things became very tough for a while and there was other temp bar staff for a while.

I guess things did get tough financially for Mike. Then it seems he had new cash and everything was fine for a bit but I guess I didn't pay attention to some of the things that were going on. But Mike did not seem himself and was distracted. Grief I assumed as it can take it's toll.

Waiting for the new academic year and a start and of course the new flat and Doll being back in my life. It had felt amazing. Things move quickly though and the new man in both Doll's and my life. Frank King. Now he is joint owner of the pub. I never thought that would happen but now Mike seems more like his old self. I have always had a soft spot for Mike and he for me. He is like a second dad but then I am not sleeping with my dad. But I am now with Mike.

And maybe Frank has something to do with that, certainly sleeping with my best friend's Master, for that is what he is, Master Frank king to Michelle Reynolds, known to me better and for years as 'Doll.' But yes giving myself to Frank, and all of me was such an experience. The sex but I can't deny the fear too. And calling out Mike's name in the throes of one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

At least it wasn't with Matt. Matt the loser. 'Snakey' as Doll called him. Snake in the grass was right. But now Doll is with Master Frank and I am with Mike. At least he can do more than just 'stare at my breasts', he does like them though, and my mouth on him. Master Frank likes my mouth too. I guess I am just a natural born cock sucker. I never used to like swallowing, but now I do.

Before the sex with Frank, hell even back when Doll had not even had sex yet. Something new had started with that new term. New flat, Doll with a new job, me with two new lovers. But it was not all plain sailing it seems and it goes right back to the money that Mike had suddenly found. That and his change in demeanour. More serious and less fun. A publican's life can be a hard one, long hours and hoping the customers remain loyal.

But despite knowing that Frank helped Mike out, the price being a share in the pub, new money too of course. I see the books. The ins and outs. Now Veronica is looking after that, just as Amber used to do. But now I know just how good Veronica is. It is early days but it seems she is someone I can trust, really trust. Never been that easy for me. The absence through accident rather than design of both parent's, it's why I have always wanted to be financially dependent.

Then there is Doll, the beautiful Doll. My very best friend. She has always, always been there, right from school, she was always so very clever, but very shy too, insecure. A bit like me though I never show that outwardly. But Doll has always been there, will always be there. She is my rock, my safe haven. No one I think can ever really understand or appreciate that type of friendship, unless of course they are lucky to have one themselves.

I think too oddly I kind of feel that way about the Professor. In part it's because it is clear how much he thinks of Doll. Both of us really. How special is that? So yes it becomes an imperative for me to help Michelle make him happy, this Master / slave contract thing is as serious as things get. I understand too from Doll that one of Master King's fantasies is a ménage a trois with a beautiful blond and brunette and funnily enough I joked about that with Doll about 5 weeks Ago when she showed me the statue he had given her, this priceless relic that now sat in my flat on the bedside cabinet. I have conversations with 'tongue' as we named him. I realise that the Professor is also on my mind although with Doll it's a daily ritual thing with her.

I am also aware with my intense encounter with the Professor in his flat back a few weeks ago that he has a dark side, a dangerous hidden intensity. He only showed me that side very briefly. It is what Doll refers to as the Mister Hyde side to him.

Only I am aware that I think that the latest recruit to the Invincible team, Simone who due to her notice period from her previous job at a the Firehouse Pub in Southampton can only start after the new year spent 2 nights here with Frank, knowing him as I do a good majority of that time must have been enjoying her sexually, she is gorgeously beautiful and a brunette like Doll.I am aware of the ring and the research that Doll and the Professor are constantly working on.

Maybe the time spent was more research. I know Doll is Emerald gem and I am Diamond gem. They say 'diamonds are a girl's best friend'. My one night with the Professor seemed to ring true for that particular night. I wonder what gem Simone is, maybe Emerald like Doll. There are five other gems. I reckon that Doll and the Professor will be busy for some time with their research, maybe years.

So perhaps as well as advice on a good hotel in Southampton that we can plan this ménage a trois, I really don't want it to be in Portsmouth where we are maybe too well known. Maybe Simone can have a conversation with Doll about the Mr Hyde side of the Professor and how Doll as his slave can satisfy this difficult appetite he has. I know her well and she is worried about it but more that she is not good enough for him. I think nothing could be further from the truth.

"Hi is that Simone?"

"Yes speaking."

"Hi Simone, it's Sophie, Sophie Crawford from the Invincible!"

"Oh yes! Hi. It's nice to hear from you."

"Is now a good time?"

"Sure, what's up hun, how can I help."

"Ha, maybe it's a bit delicate but I may just come out and say it."

"Ha ha, well I am all ears, go ahead."

"You know Professor Frank right?"

"Yes." I hear laughing on the line.

"He's not the type of man you forget easily. Is he in trouble?"

"No, no nothing like that. Quite the opposite. I ummm am looking to try and arrange a surprise ménage a trois for him."

"Well I am well aware of the Professor's special interests shall we say. Of course the role I am taking up in the new year is the special events coordinator. I assume you know what that involves."

"Yes of course. I think it's great you will be there to help manage those events. I read your cv. Why are you leaving the Firehouse anyway?"

"Well I have been events manager of a few years, and also deputy bar manager in between. Plus my sub is starting at Portsmouth University in January so I wanted to try and relocate to Portsmouth so it will make it easier."

"Oh? Your sub you say ... as in ..."

"Yes, I am her Domme. Didn't Frank mention that?" I can hear laughing again.

"No. But that is ... wow neat! Seriously. So cool. So it should make it easier to discuss."

"Naturally, so this ménage a trois, you, Frank and his slave right?"

"Doll, sorry I mean Michelle. Yes. It seems it is one of Master King's kinks."

"You have a pet name for your friend? That is also so cool. I can't wait to be working with you all in the new year. What help or advice or support do you need with this, I assume surprise for Master Frank."

"Well I don't want it to be locally in Portsmouth so I was hoping for a good recommendation for a hotel in Southampton for the event. The date I am planning for is 20th December."

"Well you could host it at my apartment maybe, but yes I can think of a few suitable hotels too."

"We wouldn't want to put you out. A suitable hotel would be good. Ummm can I also ask you to maybe get us ready for when he arrives."

"Ready? What's the plan sweetie?"

"For Doll, sorry I mean Michelle and I to be waiting bound and gagged in the bed ready for him."

"How deliciously kinky. I love that and know he will too. Of course. I will make the arrangements and let you know."

"Thanks I will email you details for the payment. Also one last favour."

"Sure go ahead."

"Michelle is worried that she might not meet all of Master King's needs. She is under a formal slave contract but would love to be found worthy to become his collared sub. She worries that she can't meet all his needs, in particular the sadistic tendencies."

"Oh Sophie, I do now intimately all about that side of him. Let's just say I experienced it to its limits over the two days I stayed over. I don't think Michelle need worry but I can talk to her about it when I see her. I can tell you that Master Frank is deeply committed to her, I suspect as you are both obviously so close to you too. But not as a slave of course."

"No, but yes it as you say, and yes he is very, very good in that department. Thank you ever so much. Like you say very much looking forward to you joining us in the new year and if your sub is indeed starting at the University in January next year I am sure Michelle and I will see her even if we are not sharing many lectures. What is her degree course?"

"Forensic photography and pathology."

"Oh WoW! The science faculty. I doubt we will share any of the same lectures, Michelle and I are both Arts students, different degrees so even we share only a few lectures."

"Okay Sophie. I need to dash. Shift starting. I will look for your email and let you know when it's booked. We can discuss nearer the time about the preparation arrangements and timing. Have a great day."

"You too, thanks ever so much again."

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers