Rod Adventures Ch. 20

Story Info
The girl's first meeting and training begins.
2.7k words
3.17
4.4k
00

Part 19 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Wednesday 13th January 1999 Invincible Pub, upstairs family bedroom.

One of the larger bedrooms in the Invincible upstairs rooms was originally designed to be a family bedroom. There are three other such rooms.

This particular one has been furnished as more of a large relaxing lounge with several comfortable sofas and armchairs around the walls. A drinks cabinet and small bar area and a good central area plushly carpeted. It is in this room where the main game will be played.

With Wednesday's in general being the 'sports day' for the University the lecture schedule for the majority of the students is light. Frank has decided today is the best day to introduce the three players to the rest of us in the pub. He has asked me to organise this morning and arrange for introductions and descriptions of what is expected and the 'Rules of the House' as he terms it. He has told me that he will have had an individual one on one with each girl where he will ensure that they know they answer to me and will listen to my instructions very carefully.

As a Domme of course this is very exciting for me and in particular with Jennifer who I have my own personal reasons for wanting to pay particular attention to. As far as Frank is concerned as long as the girls are suitably trained and ready for the game in March I can pretty much organise things as I see fit. I like that type of responsibility where I can use my experience and be trusted to deliver what is required to a high standard. I have already learned that Frank loves attention to detail so it was no surprise that as part of the 'package' offered to the girls including the room in the pub and the paid tuition fees he has also paid for a gym membership with strict instructions that the girl need to have strength, stamina and endurance training. I know he is not wanting muscular physiques preferring the girls to be beautiful and curvy as they currently are. But I do understand what he is referring to in the physical side of their training in being ready for the game.

Having 'had the talk' with Frank the three of them walk into the 'lounge bedroom' and are asked to take a seat. Also in the room are Mike and Michelle. As Frank has decided that Elizabeth should be paired up with Michelle, Sarah with Mike and of course as I requested Jennifer with me it will be interesting to see the initial dynamic and pairings with each of these three couples. In addition I want to try and gauge the reaction between all three of the new girls to see if there is any potential conflict or early rivalry I need to pick up on and manage.

As it is still very much winter I am also as a woman interested to see how they dress and what that might reveal about their personality. It's interesting though that I know all three of them are submissive to a greater or lesser degree with my particular interest Jennifer being the least submissive of the three. As a Domme I do like a challenge but I am aware the 'submissive path' has been heavily influenced by Frank and this mysterious power it appears to give him. From my experience with him he does not need it but what is being asked from the girls ultimately does need an intervention. I can just rest more easily that it appears that despite the strict and demanding nature of the game's female participants Frank seems to be ensuring that where possible in the circumstances that the girls can enjoy it and not leave as being 'damaged goods' as part of their involvement, if anything it's quite the opposite.

As the three of them walk in with Mike and Michelle already seated, both in casual clothes, Mike wearing denim jeans and a sweater, Michelle a blouse and skirt. I know Michelle can be a bit self conscious of her thighs but she really has nothing to worry about. She looks great in the red skirt and white blouse showing her fantastic chest. Arguably a barmaid's best asset but Michelle is much more than just a simple barmaid. I know Mike's story too so I want to watch his early interaction with Sarah.

It's not a fashion show but it seems like it as the three of them walk into the room. Elizabeth is wearing a pale pink almost salmon but lighter short sleeved dress. It is fashionably short just below the knee. Elizabeth like Sophie has great legs. She is wearing a matching belt around her slim waist with a gold buckle. She wears with it a stylish what appears to be a black fur like sleeveless cape style jacket which is either edged with what looks like a gold zip or she is accessorising with something like that. Her beautiful blond hair with light, loose curls sits at her chest. The first thing I notice is she is very like Sophie. I see that Michelle sees the striking resemblance too and can't seem to look what seems like lust in her eyes when seeing her for the first time.

The next girl I pay attention to is the brunette Sarah. The first thing is that Elizabeth and Sarah seem to share the same fashion sensibilities. Sarah is wearing an identical in colour in the pale pink dress but with long sleeves and a similar length to her knees. She is wearing over her shoulders a long charcoal grey trench coat over her shoulders but as with Elizabeth only over her shoulders with both her arms outside the sleeves of the coat. Sarah is wearing what looks like a silver collar and I remember Frank mentioning she was the most submissive of the three from the personality profiles. For those who take note of such things which certainly appears to be Mike who shifts in his armchair, maybe his sadistic tendencies are already firing as he may be trying to hide what may be a rather obvious bulge in his trousers. Sarah has an incredibly beautiful mouth and full lips with her lipstick a slightly deeper shade of pink, slightly more subtle than Elizabeth's own shade. It's also clear she has manicured eyebrows. Finally she is wearing blue tinted glasses, sunglasses maybe worn on the top of her head. She has long beautiful hair and is very curvy with a great chest. Her hair is definitely her best feature along with that mouth.

Jennifer was the one girl I tried not to focus on first but when I did it was as I suspected the reaction was pretty instant, the strong attraction to this particular girl. She was stand out from the other two but a good part of that her beautiful hair but also framing what for me was the most naturally beautiful of the three. Her face had a mesmerising quality too it but I recognised that might be my bias. Certainly the girl was fashionable but was quite different to the other two. She was not wearing a jacket. She wore a tight fitting red sweater that showed off her incredible figure. The sweater had a white border on the V which focused the attention to her cleavage, but it was subtle, just a hint with her obvious beautiful breasts almost wanting me to hold them. The sleeve length was just passed the elbow but not fully to the wrist so showing most of her forearms. It was pretty clear she was not wearing a bra so the firmness of those breasts being more obvious. The sweater was tucked into the waist of her skirt with no seam or crease. In a similar style to the other two girls her skirt was a slightly deeper shade of pink but was also much longer coming down to her shoes.

She accessorised by having a very subtle gold neck chain that fitted her beautiful neck like a very thin collar. At it's centre just below the Adam's apple was a simple diamond shaped black stone. She also wore a much longer couple of two longer gold chains, one a locket. The length of the chains sat several inches below the white V border of her tight red top with the locket itself on the chain probably sitting at the point of her naval belly button. I found myself wondering if it might be pierced and getting more than a little wet in the process.

It seemed all three of these new girls, "The Invincible Girls" as we will be calling them are already having a strong sexual impact with their assigned partners, Elizabeth with Michelle, Sarah with Mike and me Simone with Jennifer.

"Thank you ladies for giving up your time today. I know you are all excited to be starting with your courses. We want you to know the management want to play our part in making your education as fulfilling and rewarding as we know you all wish it to be. As part of that commitment to you we offer not just the payment of the fees for this term but also a separate room for each of you in the pub. The rooms are pretty much identical but we have allocated them and will issue you with the keys. These rooms are your own private rooms although we have housekeeping that will clean them daily for you. These rooms we hope become like your second home for this term. You will study hard and train hard! Yes I said train as of course you know you will become players in this sexual game we call OVA. This stands for Oral, Vaginal, Anal. Elizabeth you will be the Oral specialist in the game, Jennifer you will be the Vaginal specialist and Sarah the anal specialist."

I looked at the girls as it registered, Mike shifted in his chair again looking at Sarah as I announced that she would be the anal specialist. That certainly seemed to excite him.

"Of course they are only your 'advertised' specialisms in the game. All three of you will be receiving oral, vaginal and anal sex over the 33 rounds that the game is played over. 11 scenes for each of the three days. That's a lot of sex ladies but for the majority of the time hopefully it will be pleasurable for you. It's my main responsibility to see that you are trained and ready for it. Of course you all know it is a BDSM game or is referred to as such. Your own views, assuming right now if you have any experience at all in BDSM like I do might well differ as it does for me. Be that as it may it is still referred to in those terms. The most difficult aspect of the game will be the torture. Some and probably will be whipped as part of many of the scenes. There is a good percentage of the games where that will be the case. My job again, along with some others that work in the pub, will be to ensure you are ready, more than ready for that part of the game."

I watched Mike again in particular but also Michelle as that reference was made. The girls were also looking at the reaction from the pair. Their facial expressions were mixed, fear, surprise, maybe excitement. It was an expected reaction. I continued.

"Michelle and Sophie who you will meet like you are both students at the University. Both will be going into their third year so again will be great support for you."

I turn and look at Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth, as I understand it you are embarking on a near identical degree to Michelle. I am sure she will be a great asset in helping you. Her Professor Frank who you of course know rates her extremely highly in his chosen field which is a good part of the degree."

"Yes. I am really looking forward to learning from her, and the Professor of course."

Michelle smiled.

"Thank you Elizabeth. Likewise I am looking forward to spending a lot of time with you."

Elizabeth seemed especially pleased.

"In particular with both the academia but also in the more difficult aspects of the game."

"Thank you Michelle!"

The reminder of the game seemed to curtail Elizabeth's enthusiasm a bit.

"Sarah, for reference I think Sophie is also doing a similar, not quite identical degree to yours and she's lovely. She will be pleased to help.

"Great!" Sarah said. "I can't wait to meet her."

"When it's less busy Mike will introduce you. Mike and Sophie go back a long way.

Sadly Jennifer for you, as you have such a very exclusive degree in Medicine there won't be the academic support but I am sure Michelle and Sophie will make sure to help you with all the other stuff.

"Thanks Simone. It will be good to have someone who knows the ropes."

"Okay for reference for you all. Michelle, Sophie and Veronica who is the bar manager all work in the bar. The girls of course part time around their studies. None of you are expected to work in the bar but if you wanted to, and earn a bit of extra money, I am sure Veronica would be happy to discuss with you. I will leave that of course up to you.

"Some final words before I show you to your rooms and if it's not too busy a quick tour of the bar, guests are not allowed into your rooms. Of course between the three of you we expect you all to get along. We are deliberately putting you in the pairs we mentioned with the staff here, me included to help you settle in and feel at home. We are one pretty close family so want you to feel very much a part of that with your stay with us. But with your studies and training we cannot have any distractions with partners whatever. It is probably better of extending that to the bar too. So although it's probably expected that some if not all of you are in relationships we do want you to keep that quite separate from here. It should be obvious that in particular with the nature of the game and the training you will undergo secrecy is paramount. I hope that is crystal clear!"

I waited for any obvious comment but none were forthcoming.

"Okay, well thank you for your time. I will have your partner show your room and answer any questions. I will also have a room here so in general I will always be around for queries. Jennifer you are with me."

They left the room, Michelle having a great chat with Elizabeth and Mike with his hand on Sarah's back as they walked out. I knew Frank would not have had a chance to arrange for anything specific as yet between Sarah and Mike which would be necessary but I am hoping that Mike can control himself at least until after the coming weekend when the girls should have settled in.

Standing with Jennifer I commented.

"You look fabulous by the way!"

"Thank you. It's an exciting time."

"Nervous about the game at all?"

"A bit, but I tend to take things in my stride. This is exciting, it all is."

"Do you have a significant other Jennifer?"

"What boyfriend? Not really my thing. Studies in particular keep me busy."

I hear but am not sure, but boys may not be Jennifer's thing.

"Well we can't have you locked up with your books all day sweetie. There are other ways for two girls to have fun. Here's your room and your key."

I walked into Jennifer's room. She looked around and I could see on her face she loved it.

"Does that rule apply to you too Simone?"

"The relationship rule? Yes it does."

"Doesn't your boyfriend mind?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. I have a sub. I am a BDSM Domme Jennifer."

Jennifer looks at me.

"Tell me more about that Simone!"

We kiss and I close and lock the door. I may as well get started on the training with the beautiful Jennifer.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers