Rod Adventures Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am thinking it is around 11pm but I can hear the tone in Michelle's voice.

"Of course. Come down to my room. It's just here."

Michelle sits on the bed and I close the door.

"Busy day?" Michelle looks as if she has been crying.

"What's up hun?" I would rather skip the small chat. I am not used to it being Michelle's style either.

"I am worried Simone."

"Worried? Worried about what?"

"About not being good enough?"

"Good enough? Michelle from what I know you are an Ace student. The best the Professor has ever had."

"I mean good enough for him. What he needs. His desires and appetites as his slave."

"Has he told you that? In so many words?"

"No. I just put myself under pressure, constantly. He praised me today over the research ... in front of Elizabeth ..."

"So I don't understand... he praises you, in front of others ..."

"I know. I know. I know I am a great student, an excellent researcher. It's what I love to do."

"So I don't understand the problem."

"I want to be a good slave. Good enough for him to want me as his sub. You can understand that right?"

"I can understand that Michelle. You can't rush these things though. It's not like cramming for an exam."

"I know that. You know Professor King, Frank is a sadist don't you?"

"Yes. Yes I do. I have first hand experience. He is also a good Dom, a good teacher, a good Professor, a good man."

"I know! Maybe I made a mistake. I thought you would be able to help me."

"Hey, hey. Slow down. I will try and help you. What is it you think you need from me."

"You are training the girls for the game right? The pain training I believe you we're doing tonight. With Jennifer, with Sarah just now."

"Yes. But Michelle you are not taking part in the game. I know Frank would not want that. For a time I thought he wanted my sub Kelley to be part of it but that was a stalling tactic, you know the blackmail."

"Yes I know all that, in part I am guilty as the cause of it, his relationship with me at the museum, not the University. He has always been clear on those lines."

"I don't think he would ever blame you for that. It is unfortunate but you are both consenting adults."

"It was a bit more complex than that, Sophie my best friend was also caught in the cross fire."

"Oh. I didn't know that. I know this club thing. The Bondage Life. This Tarsis thing is all very heavy. Along with me Frank is just trying to protect everyone and from the girl's perspective is doing what he can to make it overall a positive rather than negative experience in their lives."

"Yes. You wonder why I admire him so. Hell yes I can admit I love him and I am in love with him. I wear this as a sign of that."

I pick up the ends of the red silk scarf tied around Michelle's left wrist."

"Details."

"Details? Oh yes. Frank you mean. Yes he is all about the details. It is in everything he does. I am the same way, with my studies, the research."

"So you are a perfect match?! I can see that so why the insecurity."

"Because I want to know as his slave I can meet those needs, including the sadist in him."

"Ah now I understand. So what you would like me to train you likewise?"

"Yes, but for a different reason, and more completely."

"I understand. Yes we can start that when you like."

"I'd like to start right now."

"It's late already ... but then again I am not tired."

"Neither am I. I have seen the inside of Room Zero. That's where you have been training right?"

"Yes. A sound proof room. As you say it's the details."

"I think there is an expression re discipline. It goes along the lines of 'Don't spare the rod'. 'Don't spare the rod with me when training me Simone."

"You are a special girl Michelle and Frank a lucky Master. I will train you sweetie, within an inch of your life."

"Thank you Simone. There isn't really anyone else that has the experience or can do this for me. I don't want Master to train for this. I want to be the sub he wants."

"Well it is your call. I can kind of understand from your perspective. I didn't want to train my sub Kelley to be the submissive she is, of course we still need to learn about each other but I never wanted to put that side into her."

"I feel exactly the same. I was also going to mention that you have the third player in Elizabeth but as you know I am partnered up as her Mentor. I want to be the one that trains her in that aspect of the game after you have trained me and I will learn how to train her."

"I can see Master Frank has had quite an impact on you already. Trying to learn the perspectives of both sides of that type of relationship both from the bottom and the tops perspective is quite a perspective. Very few are both emotionally and intellectually ready for something like that."

"I am not most People Simone. Neither are you. Neither is Master."

I lead Michelle down the corridor to Room Zero. I have already played with two sexy and beautiful women tonight and one a curvy long haired brunette. Whilst Michelle's hair is not quite as long as Sarah's Michelle seems a curious mix of both submissive and dominant. As she suggests I do not intend to spare the rod in introducing her to pain.

12