Rod Adventures Ch. 24

Story Info
Two US political figures express an interest in the game.
1.8k words
3
2.3k
2
0

Part 23 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

... connecting ...

-- secure link established --

*##* coded message starts *##*

Part I encrypted mp4 sent

*##* coded message ends *##*

--- disconnect ---

Senator William Douglas saw the message notification on the special phone he had been issued with.

He locked the door to his private office after advising his PA to cancel all calls. He unlocked the combination safe and took out the USB dongle. Unlocked his laptop plugged in the USB dongle and pressed decrypt.

... connecting ...

-- secure link established --

*##* coded message starts *##*

Decrypting ...

Decoding complete

Decrypted file G1 t bl.mp4 saved

*##* coded message ends *##*

--- disconnect ---

He plugged in his headphones and double-clicked on the file. The video started playing...

There was a closeup of a gag taped twenty-year-old brunette, eyes staring into the camera. A man's voice was heard talking to her.

The screen then switched to a similar aged twenty-year-old blond who was also gagged with white tape. The same man's voice was heard.

He listened to the narration and resized the screen and clicked on a secured email he had been sent.

The file opened and he read as he watched the video and the views switching between the two screens.

From the Desk of Brian Tarsis

NEW PREMIUM SPECIAL CIRCLE OPPORTUNITY

This is Brian Tarsis writing to the select members in the Special Circle group

An exciting new opportunity for no limit BDSM play opens up. Strictly Limited opportunities to participate

I am writing this summary to selected Platinum members of the Special Circle. Recently I sponsored an event to that was held in Portsmouth UK. This was a special kind of BDSM event and billed as a no-limit opportunity. They hired an organiser and creator of the of the event have been a regular sponsor to Bondage Life Magazine as all Special Circle group members are.

I was invited to both sponsor and attend the first game as a participant. The game is strictly limited to 6 players. Three of the players are the young attractive girls, students at the University that are at the heart of the scenes involved in playing the game. The other three players are the male participants who in effect play against each other. The winning player is rewarded with a special 24 hour No Limit pass access to one of the chosen girls. This can be redeemed at a time of the winners choosing at the fully equipped BDSM Dungeon Room at the location where the game is played.

The question is what if anything was true of the opportunity offered and hence the value to a Platinum Special Circle member? The answer is I believe the opportunity is not only is the value high but in my 30 plus years of experience, there has not been an event that I have either attended, organised or known about that provides everything that this game did. Before going into an overview of the game and a summary of what happened the one thing I will say is the game did live up to its no limits claim. Read on for more information on what happened during the day in question where the game was played out.

As well as being invited to take part the 2 other male players were a man I will refer to as G, the game designer and his partner M. The three of us competed in the game for the prize of winning the 24 hours no limit with one of the 3 female game players. The 3 female players I will refer to as S a blond-haired participant, V a red-haired participant and M a brunette haired participant. All girls were beautiful and young students.

What happened in the game was that a total of 33 rounds were played. That in itself was an incredible number of scenes to fit into one day, but let me tell you, it worked! Scenes were either 10 minutes, 15 minutes or for some special rounds over 30 minutes long. The scenes were described by a set of cards, which can be normal, but rather than a text or complex instructions the cards used colours and symbols which directed what sex acts were to take place and who was involved from the group of 6.

In short, every combination of each girl with different combinations of girls is covered purely by the way the cards have been designed. The symbol importantly and simply show when oral, vaginal or anal sex acts or combinations were to be played out. Besides and importantly the fourth activity of whipping was included as well as a means to score and earn points in the game to try and win it. The girl for each round was randomly selected by a blind draw. For each round, the focus was then on a single scene acted out with 1 girl and either 1, 2 or 3 of the male players. Naturally, this covered all combinations of 1 on 1, 2 on 1 and 3-way gang bangs. The added excitement of a round where whipping was to be delivered completed a very interesting series of scenes during the full 33 round game. This is after all a BDSM game.

There are however a few drawbacks but in discussion with the creator, there are different alternatives to fix this. The drawback is that during the initial selection of girl played for the sexual activity is based on the girl, fine if you just prefer to say anal but being locked into one choice seems limiting. The designer suggests the role option can be either agreed to swap or bought/sold by players at any stage of the game in progress but before the start of a new round.

With that reservation, this is an experience to be tried. To fully prepare for the next game a 6 month period will elapse but with only a maximum of three players and the type of true no-limit play during the game and the reward of a full 24 / 7, no limit day with the players selected girl at the start of the game this is one not to miss.

It also appears that the final choice of girl for the no limit can be traded by the holder of the 2 losing players which may allow recouping the cost it is seriously worth taking a look. Bidding for a place starts at 50,000 USD but any bid above that to secure one of the 3 places can be made. At the close of the deadline, the highest 3 bidders will compete in just the second game of this unique type organised for the full 33 round game and the chance to win the 24/7 no limit day with one of the girls.

Senator William Douglas was settling in to watch the rest of the first part of the video. He hit the speakerphone button on his intercom.

"Kate, clear my schedule for the rest of this afternoon!" He returned to the full-screen video and watched the rest of it.

Governor William Foster was currently on a vacation in his country retreat. His staff were under strict instructions not to disturb him. He did, however, take one special phone with him. He had finished his week by wiring from a secret offshore account certain funds for the Club, a special exclusive club that provided BDSM events that suited his particular needs. There had been a particular higher price for this one. Governor William Foster was not going to let that deter him from wiring the money as soon as he received the coded message. After all, he knew the Club was very select with only a total membership of 100 but this particular video series was restricted to only the first 50 to sign up. Governor William Foster had been in the first rush of 20 members that responded as soon as the coded notification was received. It was, however, a sealed bid which made the Governor think long and hard about this bid.

... connecting ...

-- secure link established --

*##* coded message starts *##*

Decrypting ...

Decoding complete

Decrypted file G1 t bl.mp4 saved

*##* coded message ends *##*

--- disconnect ---

Governor William Foster was in the office of his private country retreat. He downloaded the file from the encrypted link and poured himself a scotch. He had several video machines and started a video of a private party taken from last month with several attractive interns and aides. It had been a pool party with the young ladies in swimming costumes and bikinis. As he watched the frolics of the girls splashing and playing with laughter he started the playback on the decoder Club video on the second monitor and took a sip of his drink.

William Foster paused the video of the private party and zoomed in on one of the girls, a brunette who was stepping out of the pool. He was focusing on the Club video which was showing a scene and conversation with a young attractive brunette. He opened his notebook and scanned down a list of names. His finger stopped on Michelle Ryan. He restarted the pool party video his eyes fixed on following Michelle.

The Club video continued.

William picked up the phone and dialled. "Hi Lester, it's Bill Foster here. I was reviewing the intern list from the last party. There was an intern at that event. Michelle Ryan, think she was one of the sophomore set. Yes, she's the one. Let's get her on the team Lester, we are going to be busy canvassing when the Caucasus come up. Yep very good. She will be a great addition."

William paused the pull party video with an image of Michelle on screen. He opened another video file and started playing it on a third screen.

He took another sip of his drink as the new video played and the Club video continued. He restarted the pool party video trying to keep track of Michelle.

Bill took another sip as he watched the video of himself ass fucking the Thai prostitute he had just opened. Another brunette. He watched the Club video which was now showing a blond what was looking to be her first scene, deep throat oral, and took another sip.

As he watched all three videos playing his mind began to imagine getting to know Michelle better he also had pictures he had downloaded of the three Portsmouth students that were going to feature in this new game he had bid so highly on. It was some months away yet. All three were beautiful but he focused his attention on the brunette. The picture was of her wearing a black basque and stocking and suspenders with hair down to her back.

The action on the pool party video showed Michelle in the water standing and laughing with a glass of champagne in her hand. He was enjoying himself deep in the Thai prostitute's ass on the other video screen as the Club video was showing a hard anal sex scene with the blond.

"I look forward to you joining my staff Michelle. I plan to keep you very fucking busy!" He said to himself.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers