All Comments on 'Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 05'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
trite_readertrite_reader11 months ago
MORE!!!

Hurry!!!

It's critical, CRITICAL I tell you. I need more!

I'm utterly invested in these characters now. So you must rush the next chapter to post!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Woah! Out of fucking words! So captivating, so exciting, so rich in detail and emotions. I read the whole story again, from the start, doing little else but reading, to be prepared for this new chapter. How can one not root for Roderick and Gorlana and their limitless love and passion.

I have to admit that at times this chapter dragged on a little bit, but the sense of the inevitable kept pushing me to read on. Also, Gorlana looked more like a human than an orc in her behavior and thinking, especially in the section with Roderick's grandma. I'd prefer her being fiercer, like she was in that talbindagar duel against that Reshlinger warrior, I think Wulva was her name.

Anyway, that cliffhanger is amazing, opening the doors for lots of drama to come. Please, continue with a fierce and dangerous plotline, and refrain from softening it up with the aim of an ending that leaves everybody happy. One group of players are orcs. There can/should be blood, fighting, and feats of honor and glory. It must not be all out war (cuz, yes, it'd pain me to see Fringeland devastated) but I wouldn't mind danger, loss, and heartbreak at a GRR Martin scale. It can not only be flowers if the stakes are that high. And the deeper the fall for our two lovebirds, the higher their rise back.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is awesome. The only thing better would be finding out Valessa is also pregnant with Roderick's child

XacksonXackson11 months ago

“Oh shit!” Says the sage. No shit that’s an “Oh Shit!” Kinda bomb. Now we gotta wait for fucking ever for them to finally end up on his old ancestral lands with his 500000 kids running around.

DmitryDmitry11 months ago

So, I'm not going to praise the author, as I allready have anonymously on previous chapters, but I'll say this. I have put my life on hold while reading this wonderful love story. It is a time piece from another world. Sex was a bonus, but the storyline is wery much like reading Alexandre Dumas. Just one question, how long will it take for next installment ? Please?!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh shit? More like OH FUCK! WHAT CAN I SAY? I put my life on hold while reading your last chapter, actually all of them in just few days. Let me start with praising the author on this incredible love story, on top of the volume of it as well. Thank you for your imagination and the love for what you do. My dog , and my wife, on the other hand , are being neglected. Thank you.

anon7734Eanon7734E11 months ago

I'm at page 15 now but I already wanted to thank you for continuing the story. I finally have some hope for Roderick and Gorlana. Previously it was just an never ending series of wedges being driven between them. I suspected the Chaudwick, Rechlinger connection before the assassination attempt but didn't fully figure out the reason behind it. I previously disliked Valessa but the way you've revealed her to be even more cold and cunning made me respect her more. If I had to guess I'd say that she fully knows about Rodrich and Gorlana, but keeps it to herself to use as a bargaining chip. I think she's probably cheating with Darganya and I hope they end up together. That mostly leaves Traulch as an obstacle to Gorlana. I suspect a bloody end for him, since his main option for a happy ending is dead.

anon7734Eanon7734E11 months ago

Just finished it. 5 stars. Favorited. All I can say is thank you. I never imagined I'd be thinking about a erotica story during the day but I am. This is so much more though. You really made something special. I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OMG! Oh my God to infinity... Shit, I just realised I will have to wait for a few months for you to post to read the next chapter. That is torture ((in a good way)). I am now taking a resolution to post a story before I come back and read the next chapter sir. ❤️🙌🏼

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There were a lot of ways you could have gone with this but I am beyond excited you chose this path. You are an excellent writer to the point where I simply read a sentence twice just to admire it. I eagerly look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

this has been amazing.

please make sure roderick and gorlana end up together.

ProletarianStickProletarianStick10 months ago

I've been meaning to comment for a while but I just had to finish binge reading all the chapters first. This is absolutely outstanding, the politics, plot twists, great characters and of course the lovely romance. From the anguish of Roderick's capture on both of them to the sweet interactions in this chapter, I love it all. I could go on forever but I'm obviously enjoying this immensely and it's almost physically painful not having another chapter to read right now. I wonder if there is a Patreon page or something because I would gladly support this work. Massive thanks to the author for everything so far and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A few plot holes for me. Why can't Roderick smell the what ever off his cheating wife.

With honor so important in orc society, why isn't Gorlana acting so honorable. Love your writing, so much to rave about, but being human gotta talk about the things that don't do it for me, sorry. There are a lot of characters that you have cut out or left by the wayside that were really interesting. Unfortunately the main characters have left me wanting. It's almost to the point that I don't care about them any more. The only thing that keeps me going is your terrific writing. Please pull me back in.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Literally stayed up all night to read this from Chapter 1 to here. Well done.

RamazaRamaza8 months ago

Well, not surprised to learn that Valessa is and has been cheating and dishonest with Roderick, if not the whole time, then at least most of their time together, but Roderick hasn't been honest about his true nature, and a relationship forge in deceit, mistrust and false premiss could never work, better to be honest about everything, win the right to Gorlana in a duel and be done with it.

Looking forward to read more, it is a really good story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES