Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took heavy determined steps until their moans were interrupted by a grunt as her back hit the stone wall. He drove her hips into the thick stones with a relentless power, as he looked up at his beautiful life-mate. She gazed down and caressed the side of his handsome pale face, his chin's stubble tickling the bulging skin of her breasts pressing on his shoulders. She pulled his face to her neck and purred as he kissed and nibbled at her skin and she slid her tusks through his hair, scraping and gnawing along his scalp in return.

She sensed his heaving body start to resist his unrelenting mind and squeezed herself around him in loving appreciation of his endless efforts. She reached up above her to a stone sconce in the wall, clutched his ass within her muscular legs and lifted him off the ground. They both groaned as her squeezing efforts bottomed him out inside her and she felt his tip nudge her enraptured womb. She immediately started flexing her body in a grunting determination to return his efforts and his pleasure. She huffed and grunted working her legs to squeeze him and barrage herself with his hips and pistoning cock. He flailed below her before bracing his knees on the wall and holding on to her hips for dear life.

Their bodies hung and jolted in smacking throes of love until the stone broke in her hands and they tumbled to the floor, instinctively clasping themselves together before they landed, and then rolling over the floor in a tumbling knot of flesh once again. Wincing at the pain of the fall, but laughing through it with their thrilling pleasure all the same, they rolled aimlessly around the dilapidated room as their bodies ravished each other.

They finally came to a tense, growling stop in the center of the room again, sitting up with their hips locked, arms straining at each other's thighs, they each extended their heads back and yelled out in vindication as he erupted into her again.

Wet pressured spurting escaped wherever it could from the tightly pressed flesh around their hips. His cock surged, adding to the flood already within her. Gorlana's pussy and insatiable womb, bathing and basking in their shared fluids, was filled to bursting once again. Their arms' veined muscles pulled harder as they cried out and they arched back in their ecstatic efforts to drive his long cock to its deepest possible depths within her.

Just when their bones seemed ready to break from the pressure he jettisoned one last massive gush inside her and they both groaned at the relief, falling backwards and shuddering through the unimaginable sea of endorphins washing through them.

Gorlana sat forward, kissing up his leg and his arm, then his chest, peppering his neck and then suddenly weeping with joy on his face as she shared his delicious familiar breath and his perfect scent. They caressed their hands over their ever-sweating skin, and seemed to know in that moment with certainty what had changed. The signal Gorlana's body was now sending. What they both had been sure would happen but was now fully real inside her.

"My love..." she whispered with an elated, teary-eyed smile, "I can feel it. It's happening now for sure."

He nodded, "I think I sense it too. You've never smelled more beautiful," he said, and smiled as he sucked in her musk and the unending love and dedication it seemed to trigger within him.

They took each other's hand and she arched her body up so they could slide them between their sweating bodies, down to the bottom of her belly, their other hands to the side of her hip, as if cradling her womb between them. Each knowing the precious life it was beginning to contain. They lay in silence, basking in the deepest satisfaction they had ever felt.

After a time though, their hands began to knead and their bodies writhe again with their unquenchable Rutting thirst. She opened her smokey eyes and bit her dark lip with her sharp teeth in a knowing smile. He grabbed her wide green ass and returned her look.

They were not finished yet.

...

If the realms were not yet at war, the palace's grand meeting hall certainly was. Orcs and humans of all allegiances were shouting in all directions, with no end in sight. The room had settled somewhat for a short time after Dabirra and Valessa had mutually decided to stop talking to each other. However, as they began to discuss and proclaim where their honour stood and with whom, a clash of words roiled again as each seemed unwavering in their stances, and now continued to boil out of control.

"I will stand with Chief Lightbrew 'till the day I die! With whomever he chooses worthy as his life-mate!"

"As I with Gorlana! The Springsnake is the only reason Orthalia still stands free!"

"She has forsaken the Goathorn Chair! You may follow her into her exile!"

"Not an exile! Be honourable. She is still of noble blood. Fine, she cannot rule, but she is still an Orthalian."

"Where would we put her, with her offspring more human than orc? What clan would follow her? She is what she chooses to be!"

"You may call him chief but Roderick is a Fringelander through and through, orcish mix and all. We will fight and die for him if need be!"

"You speak treason!"

"It is treason to make criminals of a provinces citizens for being who they are! To put their hero and leader to death for something upon which he had little choice!"

"We did not say death! Besides, he chose well enough, the orcs said as much, he chose to love the Queen and Rutted as a result, even if he couldn't stop it at the end."

"Exile for him as well then!"

"We will not stand for that either!"

"You may exile them to Southern Orthalia, where we will honour them both."

"You mean Orthalia! This treaty returns you to us."

"Not while you make a pariah of our high-chieftain! If he is not part of this pact than neither are we!"

A chair was thrown down and smashed into splinters on the floor.

Valessa stared bug-eyed in disbelief. Her earlier domineering anger and growing annoyance had turned to confusion and frustration, and now abject terror that a bloody brawl would indeed result. Not even from the orcs alone. The nobles seemed infected with the same rage among themselves and especially between the others and the Fringeland delegation. Yendell seemed as though one more derogatory quip at his orcish fiance would make fists fly. Torvrul and Zurgana snarled teeth at Carthala and the others still defending Gorlana. Korboq, Nardill and the Southern Orthalians joined the Fringelanders in vehement defence of Roderick, and berated the Orthalians for dishonouring Gorlana's choice of mate.

Valessa screeched and stomped her foot, helpless to be heard amongst the throng, she battered the ornate table in front of her as much in frustration as for attention, but to no avail. The professor had stopped writing and shared a brief unreadable look with Valessa, he had not run from the room as she might have expected, though he looked over his shoulder. She noted his young scribe had left though, likely in terror, word of the devolving talks and inevitable war likely spreading through the halls already. Darganya was shouting and arguing as well, though was the only one pausing to look back at Valessa, as well as the professor, as if for a command of what to do to possibly stop the storm around her.

Dabirra was surprisingly in the thick of the confrontation. Her high voice, almost ear-piercing yet melodic in it's wailing, proclaimed of the honour of Southern Orthalia. She stood red faced and defiant as she clung proudly and excitedly to Korboq's arm, yet at times almost shielding him from the ever more violent words and intimidations of the green giants around her.

Finally Zurgana jumped at Carthala who grappled with her eagerly and the war of words became a battle in truth. They snarled and wrestled, tumbling down the staggered platforms and taking chairs and tables with them.

The Andralian nobles had even left their seats to surge on to the floor with the rest of them, though shying away from the loudest and biggest of the orcs. Finally when one of the more arrogant ones shouted an insult at the 'green animals' and their vicious ways, and then gestured at Faringoll, asking how one such could possibly enter into nobility, Yendell's fist flew. The noble fell with a screech but then attacked him with a ferocity that outdid any of the orcs in the room, scratching, kicking and jabbing. Faringoll subdued the man in a headlock and snarled at him to let go of Yendell's beard, which he had in two tight fists.

Torvrul and Korboq looked at each other with grim respect as each broke off a table leg and prepared to duel, each shouting at how they did not wish to kill or maim the other and held them with honour, but circling with a determination to fight all the same.

The turbulence in the room swelled. More arms grappled, more teeth and fangs flashed. Every attendant in the room, both human and orc, seemed in a panicking frenzy, barely holding out from a full-out brawl. Most were not truly wanting to fight, let alone begin a war, knowing deep down they should be able to stay reasoned and rational. Yet, egos and honour and kinship were all pressing in on them in almost instinctual need to defend what they stood for, and attack with pride, those that threatened it.

Valessa watched in horror, as did many others, holding their kin and countrymen back, faces both human and orc marred with regret, even among those that fought, as all hope of avoiding war and disaster seemed lost.

Suddenly, there was an explosion, and the entire room was enveloped in red.

...

"Ah, now see, your sense o' smell IS come back. That's a relief."

"Yep. Guess so. Unless I'm just tasting it," the guard said to his companion as he winced outside of Roderick and Gorlana's bedroom door.

The two orcs across from them chuckled, "It's riper now. They were bundled for a time but they're more up and about now from what we can smell and hear. You should breathe it in with honour, even if your weird human senses find it sour."

The two human guards nodded in salutation to the orcs, as they finished strolling up to take their posts, "Oh it's not that we aren't happy for 'em. And, not just Roderick, but your Queen Gorlana too. We met both of 'em a few nights ago by chance, out in the palace grounds. He was showin' her around and this schmuck here gets careless with some of the Queen's medicine and poofs it up his nose, knocked out his sense of smell completely."

"Hey that ain't fair, I was TRYING to be careful."

The Orcs gasped in shock, "That's horrible! Are you alright?"

"Just the thought... I'd rather go blind!"

"Yeah, yeah I'm good now. My smellin' this musk leakin' around the door's proof enough, like he said. Thanks though," the guard said with a kind nod to them and a stink eye to his friend, as they took their seats on the opposite wall.

"Anyway, the way they both thought nothing of it, weren't angry for a second, just right magnanimous gettin' us to the Sage for help without lettin' us think it was any bother to them. Salt of the earth people, the both of 'em. I can see why you hold her in... high honour, as you say."

The two orcs grunted in nods of approval.

"So when the good Lieutenant Yendell came asking for any who would take the 'honour-guard' post while the meetings resumed, we figured it was the least we could do. We never did get the chance to thank them properly."

The other human guard nodded, "Yeah, so don't you two worry, if it means holdin' off any of our own guards from breakin' in, should the talks go bad, well... we both decided doin' the right thing's more important than our job security."

"Just hope my wife'll understand if it does come to that."

"Your what?"

"Oh I know that one. A wife, it's like a life-mate."

"Ah. Well I'm glad to hear it friends. Be reassured that we hold Lightbrew, er, Roderick as you know him, in high honour as well, and we had sworn our allegiance to Springsnake long before she was Queen. If any of our orcs decide to turn their swords to either, we will hold back our kin as well."

"Do you have news on how it is going at their moot?" the other orc asked.

"Their what?"

"He means the meeting, and no. We didn't come from that direction, though there was an odd sight of an apprentice Sage running full speed through the halls with a couple big vials and a lute on his back. Strangest thing."

"Yes! The Sageling, we saw him too not long ago," one of the orcs said. "We almost thought he was a ghost he was moving so fast. Do you know what it could mean?"

"Well it ain't no omen that I'm aware of at least," he scoffed a laugh.

"Is it some type of ceremony they do?"

The human guards hesitated doubtfully but shook their heads, "Nope, not that I've ever seen. The Sages are often as much a mystery to us as I'm sure they are to you fellas."

"Much like our wise-ones indeed then," the orc nodded. "But they cured your nose?"

"Yep. Better each day. Food's tastin' better all the time."

"I'm glad for you. Rrmm, your food. Some is bizarre and inedible, yet others... I don't know how you are all not fat as a lowland goat in autumn."

"Ha! Tell that to my wife," one guard said, slapping his belly.

"Hey, she's one hell of a cook. I'm surprised you aren't rollin' to work every day. This fella invited me over to dinner with his family and I felt like I was too heavy to leave, and that I'd never want to anyway."

"Was her cooking skill the reason you Rutted with her?" one of the warriors asked with keen interest.

The guard chuckled, "Wasn't the only reason, but now that you mention it, when we was courtin' she sat me down to the best pheasant roast I'd ever had. Lookin' at her pretty face smilin' at me above that pink apron... That might have been the moment I knew."

The orc nodded, returning his wistful smile, "Ah. I know the kind of moment. For me, it was when she pulled a wolverine off my face and killed it with her bare hands."

The two guards gulped and nodded politely, and there was a brief awkward silence.

The other orc gestured at the bedroom door, "Do you think Lightbrew made her some porridge? That might have made her Rutt?"

His companion's eyes shot up, "Yes! That would explain it for sure. You say they were together the night before the duel and their Rutt? Was he sharing a meal? Burlnut porridge perhaps? He is a master chef and that is his best dish."

"Really? Um... nope, not that we saw, but we weren't with them all that long."

"Hrm, he likely saves it only for his most esteemed guests and friends," the orc said with a proud nod to his companion.

The guard continued, "At the time, we had no clue that they were any more than political allies, but I admit we don't know them that well, any more than anyone else I suppose. There's a few that claim they suspected, but only said it after the fact, so I dunno. You always hear about the nobles gettin' into salacious drama. Not that this is that kind of spurious affair. Some heard say they had been secretly in love for years, though that sounds hard to believe. Did you orcs know any more than us?..."

They shook their heads, "Much like you, some claim to have known or suspected but we were as surprised as you nose-blind humans. Though we two had not spent much time with either since entering Andralia. We volunteered for the honour guard, not only for our dedication to Gorlana, but wanting to meet Lightbrew again face to face. We had spoken with him in his captivity and wanted to make amends and seek his honour, but Carthala had forbidden us from speaking to him. Didn't want us to be bringing any of that past up and riling tempers, she said. She thinks us too stupid for anything more than wagon duty. Anyway, it was enough to make us think he might hold a grudge besides. But now, we think perhaps not."

"You were there during Roderick's capture?! Was it then that he and the Queen fell in love? There's a bard or two around that'd pay handsomely for that knowledge."

"Maybe, but if so we do not have knowledge of the details. It was he and Carthala that were sharing scent, or so we had thought, but we never saw them mate. We are still surprised he would choose Gorlana over her."

"Really? Why?"

The orc furrowed his brow at the obviousness of it, "Granted she has her rank and deeds of honour, but... Most would not call Gorlana an attractive woman."

The two guards looked at each other in doubt, then one said cautiously, "I'm a happily married man, but when I saw her, especially meeting her up close..."

"Hell I'm a bachelor I'll say it. She's as beautiful an orc as I've ever seen," the other added, "Though I suppose that's maybe not sayin' much, no offence. But her eyes, and her... well everything. If you can look past her size."

"Yes, her size," the orc agreed, "Though most would not use the word runtish, her short stature alone would turn many orcs away."

"That's... not what I-..."

"Besides the rest of her features, small feet likely the worst of it." He said as the other orc grunted in agreement and shook his head with a shrug. "I hold her in no less honour for it as a General and a Queen, but as a mate? Most agreed she was desired only for her title and power. I've respected Roderick all the more to be able to see past that and Rutt for her all the same. He would not be the first to see ANY attraction in her, granted, but I think he must truly honour her as a person."

"Yes, I mean, at least she doesn't compare to Carthala," the other orc added with a sigh, "We both know it's part of why we don't grumble at the third-hand's orders."

The guard frowned, "I think I know which orc-maiden this Carthala is... And, uh, yeah I dunno. They said orcs are attracted by different things but..."

"Granted, neither can hold a candle to Zurgana," the orc added.

"Hnnng, now THERE is an orc-woman."

The two guards looked at each other.

"Is she the..." one whispered.

"Tall angry one, bigger tusks, bony face."

They shrugged.

After another short silence one of the guards carefully asked, "So... are there other orc-maidens that are... more similar to Gorlana? You know, shorter, maybe even... softer features. You said, runtish?"

The two orcs looked at each other and then one said as if confessing, "Yes. Every clan will have a few weaker members, despite the claim of some. We do NOT ostracize them or send them away though. We are not Rechlingers. They can still hold a place of honour in our holds. Many are highly skilled at leather-work and weaving, and some are excellent cooks and are able to attract mates this way as you have described. Still, being smaller, less built for battle and hunting, would make one not be respected as highly."

The guard nodded, thinking, and asked, "Do you know any?"

"Well," the orc lifted his chin defensively, "I admit, in fact, my sister is such. Don't get me wrong, she'll still smack you with a strong enough arm if you call her a runt, but there's no denying it. She's even shorter than Gorlana. Small tusks, narrow jaw. She DOES have skill with food, but spends so much time at the hold, sampling her own food, rather than ranging and hunting, that her skin's more soft underneath with fat than hard with muscle, especially in her breasts since she's come into full womanhood. She can barely fit a normal set of armour now because of it. Embarrassing really. But, she's still nimble enough, has a smart head, and a strong work-ethic. She may never find a life-mate, but she still holds a welcome place within our clan."

The guard gulped, "Yes, that's... um, unfortunate I guess. But, you know, I'm realizing humans and orcs really do seem to be attracted to different things-..."

"Yes! It's still so confusing to me. Seeing these women walking about this palace, and the ones your men seem to value the most. There is ONE that I saw that caught my eye, with feet and bones that looked like she could perhaps actually build and hold down a homestead, but I heard Korboq has already won her attention."

1...1011121314...17