Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they screamed out each others names, Roderick and Gorlana ran forwards, as both their desires broke through their self-restraint. Like mirrors of each other, their tables toppled, and they leaped up on to the ornate wooden railings between them on either side of the open floor, too fast for any around them to reach out and stop them. They each launched themselves into the air with all of the strength that their pulsing over-driven bodies could muster.

They flew through the air, above the central oval floor, above the eyes and mouths of the humans and orcs alike, all opening in shock. Sailing like a God and a Goddess through the skies, they finally met and became one. Their chests collided with a heavy thump as their voices moaned triumphant relief before their momentum drove their starving mouths together as well. Their arms clung around each other in a tight clasp like two broken pieces put together again, and they fell to the floor.

A spinning furious passionate knot of human and orcish flesh tumbled down through the air and landed on the center of the open meeting-hall, the large oval rug giving off a small puff of dust from the floorboards at its edges.

"Stop them!" Valessa screeched in horror, still not registering enough of what was happening to realize that they had not attacked each other out of fury.

Darganya, open mouthed in shock like the rest of them, replied, "No! Don't get too close-" her voice caught as she saw Roderick's raging veined cock released from his pants as Gorlana's claws ripped them away, his cloth garments being more easily disposed of than her leather ones.

"Don't let her hurt him-..." Valessa's voice caught as well as she finally realized they were not in fact trying to destroy each other in the manner she had assumed. Then whispered, "Oh... Gods..."

Faringoll hesitated and said, "She... probably won't."

"Oh GODS!" Valessa exclaimed in disgust, as understanding sunk in. "Roderick!"

The voices of the nobles around them had been gradually changing the tone of their exclamations as well as all became plain before them. The orcs excitement and concern was unchanged from the start but continued as they stood, equally unsure what to do. Professor Beleros' pen broke on his parchment and he looked down and swore.

Roderick and Gorlana continued in a rolling snarling tangle of bodily determination, trying to maintain enough control in their kissing and clinging and thrusting to do away with each other's clothes. Gorlana's leather top was finally torn away with a loud snap of the leather tie, and her breasts protruded into the air as she threw it behind her, their heavy swollen pulsing flesh revealed to the hall before Roderick threw himself against her again, sucking and biting at her neck as their hands attacked her pants like they were an abomination.

"Get them out of here!" Valessa shrieked in a new type of horrified shock.

Carthala stepped forward before hesitating like the rest.

Finally it was Zurgana who jumped over the railing to the warning cries of the others, but shouted, "The carpet!" grasping the edge of its tassels, "Help me!"

The other orcs quickly realized what she meant and leaped forward to do the same along the edges of the large oval carpet that covered the central speaking floor. Roderick and Gorlana paid them no mind as their thoughtless wracking bodies struggled to stop worshipping each other long enough to work her pants from her legs. Their grunts and moans of wild passion were muffled against the rug as it was lifted on all sides.

"Bring them to Gorlana's room!" Darganya commanded from near the front of the rug.

The other orcs began to walk forward, with the somersaulting knotted bodies of the Queen and the Duke slung between them within the rug. It made for an oddly noble-appearing procession, with the Orcs maintaining flat faces of determination as they marched forth, out of the meeting hall. Though if the humans could have smelled them, they would have detected embarrassment and uncertainty enough on many of them.

As they made it through the large doors of the hall a tandem scream erupted from within the makeshift royal hammock as Roderick and Gorlana's naked bodies finally came together fully in consummation. The guards slammed the doors shut and the sound was cut off as the orcs continued down the corridor. The meeting hall was dead quiet as Valessa and the others all stared distantly in pure disbelief.

After what felt like an eternal empty silence, Valessa's paralyzed body moved only her eyes to Navarin, seeming to look pleadingly in helpless embarrassment.

The steward cleared his throat and stood, "I propose... that we adjourn this meeting, and reconvene at a later time."

Valessa's head twitched in the slightest of nods and the hall suddenly burst into a shuffling movement. No one outright ran, but the royal meeting hall had never been emptied in such a quick and efficient silence as on that day, leaving Valessa alone, still standing frozen and staring at the door.

...

There was nothing but her. Since the moment he leaped into the air and into that abyss of surrender, Roderick had barely been aware of anything else. No judgments of those around them, no cries of surprise, no meeting hall, no ornate rug. Only their flesh, their souls, their purpose wrapped together as one. Only their pleasure. Nothing but pure vindication, as they did away with useless obstacles like titles, obligations or clothes.

He felt like they were neither human nor orc, though he didn't know if he had been reduced to an animal, or elevated to a God. Pure heaven enveloped him either way as her pussy enveloped his cock and their primal scream reverberated through their tightly clasped chests.

No sensation had ever compared, he had never known a purpose ever fulfilled to a depth such as this. He was both aware of every inch of his body bursting with bliss, and unable to identify any particular part of himself. All of himself, and all of her, felt as two clouds combined into one inevitable storm.

Cries of relief as his cock buried to its destiny inside her, juxtaposed to the frantic flailing clasp of their limbs around each other, as if to protect their mating loins from coming apart by any force this world could throw at them. Only the jostling bounce of the rug that they hung within, moved around them though. They paid no mind to its abrasive rubbing along the outer edges of their tumbling knot of flesh, or the halls they were carried through.

Gorlana's wet clasping insides spasmed in jubilation around his cock, almost fluttering in tight prehensile contractions of her pussy around its precious prize. His cock trembled in aching pulses of hard, heaving pressure as it swelled to its limit inside her. Their hips rolled against each other with all the overwrought strength they could muster, but never coming apart as they mashed their bodies in a desperate desire. Grasped in a shared possession, tightly pressing as much of themselves together as physically possible, the force of their labours tossed them within the sling of fabric in chaotic throes of violent passion.

The only part of her that seemed to hold back was her mouth, keeping her fangs from piercing the skin over his collarbone and shoulder, yet holding them in a powerful grasp nonetheless. He did the same to the smooth muscles of her neck, as their loudly moaning breaths gusted across their skin. His balls were boiling in a hot convulsing rage as his cock's pleasure stabbed through him in a more precise and focused thrill. He let go of her neck at the same time that she did and their mouths came together, not in a kiss but in a wet grinding snarl of teeth as they blew their maelstrom of hormone-infused breath in and out of each other.

As if linking their minds and feeling the other's emotions as clear as their own, through their scent they knew each other's pleasure, each other's adoration and love. She felt and knew his impending explosion and her body contorted in an instinct of clasping, wrenching anticipation both inside and out, screwing her eyes shut and smiling at the edges of her open wailing mouth as she felt him.

He knew her desire, and it swelled his own. Her love, of his love, of her love... each breath back and forth between them seemed to spiral their feelings to greater heights as they burst through the sky into a heaven of their making.

"Dammit they're jostling this thing too much."

"Hurry up, they're only going to get worse."

"By the God of the Stones, I can barely hold on."

"Use your claws they're not going to want this rug afterwards anyway,"

"Okay here. Finally. On three. One, two... three!"

They were only barely aware of the half-muffled voices beyond the rug, and still only barely aware of being tossed from it to Gorlana's bed in her guest room, other than the sudden feel of cool soft sheets cushioning their hot struggling bodies now. The sheets were quickly tangled and wrapped around them like a cocoon as they thrashed and rolled on the bed, the world around them becoming more opaque as they were lost in their own own realm of white-hot pleasure.

Pleasure, purpose, destiny, finally realized as their Rutt became full.

"Gorlana!!"

"Roderick!!"

The door of the rooms slammed shut loudly as the last of the others finally left them alone, but neither heard. Nothing existed except the beautiful feeling that exploded through his flesh and his mind.

He gave her his seed. Potent, powerful surges of his cum erupted from him, as he was distantly aware of himself screaming into her mouth. Like a chain reaction, his semen crashing against her womb, made her seem to both melt and contract in a wave from her hips to her chest and neck and she screamed back into his mouth a second later. They shared an orgasm more intense than anything they had ever dreamed. Lost and helpless in each other's arms, yet with a purpose and strength beyond what they should have had within them, they came together in both a vicious and a loving consummation.

They tore their mouths apart to suck in needful breaths and then let out a matching guttural yell against their straining necks as they pulled each other somehow tighter. Frantic seething inhalations and screaming yells of disbelief echoed between the walls of her room as their Rutt was fully realized and he bred his orcish mate. Heavy rolling pushes of muscle and bone surrounded their locked genitals, pulsing, spewing and squeezing with innate reflexive purpose. Endlessly their bodies wracked in a tight trembling clasp as his cock released load after steady load of his fully ripe fertile cum into her. Her starving womanhood writhed in a possessive bliss, clamped and almost guzzling around his manhood as her pussy and her womb were finally sated. He turned his head sideways to bite her tusk hard between his teeth as the explosions of pleasure were almost too much to take. He breathed in her snarling affectionate approval as her claws dug into his ass and pulled him even more aggressively into her, so hard his hip bones seemed to bend under the pressure. His churning cum continued to surge into her, again and again, more and more as the floodgates of their built up passion were opened completely. They each had no concept of time as their glands emptied themselves of their stores, creating a soaking hot mess between them. Their faces basked in the taste and smell of each other, pressed together and exulting in the pleasure and the pride in knowing they had fulfilled the need and the destiny of the other.

A slow descent brought their churning wet storm into more gentle rocking waves of bliss as their loins recuperated. Breathing heavy delicious breaths between them and sharing affectionate kisses and nuzzles while they kneaded their hands into each other's strained muscles.

"Oh Gorlana... I love you," his lips finally found the only words he could possibly say.

"Roderick..." She rubbed her forehead on his and he leaned his cheek into her tusk as she replied, "I love you too. Always."

They kissed more deeply, but gently, letting out brief delicate moans as occasional aftershocks pulsed through their locked hips. Though their lust had descended from its tempestuous peak, it did not wane entirely. Roderick's sense of passing time was disregarded, but he knew at least that he did not soften completely inside her. In what seemed only enough time for their lungs to catch their breath, their loins spurred their bodies into renewed desire again. They shared low humming growls as they smiled, feeling him grow to new full-on rigidity deep within her.

They panted and looked down at their sweating bodies, caressing over their twitching muscles in satisfaction and affection. He squeezed her bulging breast as she traced her claw over the grooves of his abs and then his groin. His hand slid up to her neck and adored her pointed ear, sliding over her cheek, she kissed his remaining fingers and moaned in a sudden sad protective instinct, nuzzling his bandages and grasping his face to bring him up from her cleavage to search his eyes in concern for his well-being. He smelled it as much as saw it, and smiled endearingly at her, kissing her, at first gently, then with a deeper more voracious passion. Finally he turned it into a growl and flipped her over, pinning her roughly to the bed and she smelled as much as felt his reassurance. Her grunt of exertion turned into a proud smile that he returned with a twinkling fire shared in their close gaze.

The skin of their hips finally came apart for the first time in what felt like an eternity. It could only be for a moment as they collided again in a heavy slap of flesh. Gorlana groaned from the impact with an open-mouthed smile. Another loud slap and her back arched and claws dug in as more force reverberated through her. She gritted her teeth and opened her eyes to burn an approving and challenging stare into him, pulling her green powerful thighs back just in time for another inevitable and mighty thrust. They both grunted loudly, and then again as he fucked her in another hard collision. He took his hands from her shoulder and grasped her wide solid hips, rolling eagerly to absorb his faster impacts. Round, strong capable hips, ready and eager for his cock, his seed, and to bear his children, he wrapped his arms proudly around them and pommelled her again.

As he barraged her with his cock using all the strength he could muster she grasped his hair and guided his mouth to her nipple and stuffed as much of her breast in his mouth as she could. She looked down and moaned in fulfillment as she guided him to slobber all over their immense green surface and his lower body lashed with his ongoing battering of her pussy.

She let the arch of her back relax to release his face from her breasts and he met her in a fierce brief kiss before stopping his furious fucking to hold himself deep inside her and look at her with a questioning concern, as if to ask her if it was too much.

He worried for a split second when she brought her feet to his hips and pushed him most of the way out of her, but then she hooked her heels strongly behind his buttocks, and with a shockingly powerful strength, pulled him to collide into her faster and harder than he had yet managed. He yelled out in surprise and coughed a hoarse single laugh and looked at her viciously hungry stare, feeling her scent and knowing her answer was: not enough.

One harsh sucking moaning kiss and then they panted in exhilaration as their eyes were four blazing infernos in a suspenseful stare. They locked their arms strongly around each other to brace themselves as he slowly slid out of her. Then, together their combined strength crashed his hips against her thick durable thighs with a strength that almost scared him. His body recoiled in a wave that felt like it might have thrown him across the room if not for her steady clasping arms around him. His body's disturbance was reassured by the caring clasp of her massaging pussy on his cock as he was held inside her. He gripped her again and barked a frenzied war-cry as he pulled out again and added his strength to hers to crash his battering ram deep into her sturdy walls with another violent assault. His overwhelmed, almost choking yell contrasted with her loud but determined moan, then both louder again as her heels readjusted to slam him into her again making his body contort with more force than any orcish weapon that had battered him across the battlefield. He knew without a doubt that it was not her body that was at risk of any damage.

His body would endure though, he somehow knew. After the shock of the unfamiliar force wore off, he was confident that his rutting flesh would and could put itself through what was to come, what she needed, what he wanted. Everything. Everything they could give each other. As much as they could endure.

She sensed his feelings and pulled his face from her deep heaving cleavage to look down at him with her own look of questioning concern now, caressing his sweating face lovingly. He huffed and gave a brave smile and a short nod, and thought the wide reassured smile with her flashing tusks was the most beautiful face he had ever seen. He buried his head sideways within her cleavage again and grasped a morsel of her heavy soft breast in her teeth. She pushed his head into it to encourage his hungry gnawing as she arched her back again and they clasped their arms around each other in new excited suspense.

Roderick winced his eyes and yelled helplessly into the flesh between his teeth, his voice reverberating through her breast as his loins collided with his orcish love and her pussy gave three quick strong squeezes of excitement. Then barked again as he pulled out and fucked her again, adding his strength to hers once more. Again and again, faster and harder, they combined their inflated Rutting strength together to test the limits of their flesh, pounding and slapping as the room became a cacophony of wet cracking impacts of muscle and bone, her indestructible muscular thighs cushioning his vibrating hips. His cock and her pussy battled together in a roiling war of flesh. Her claws massaged his head affectionately holding him in the thick green flesh of her tits, and pulling him even deeper and harder whenever his teeth dug in. His fingers clawed deep into the wide muscles of her ass as she was pounded harder and harder into the straining bed. Gorlana's arching neck fell over the edge of the mattress as she wailed in roaring thrilled moans that built to screams of desperate anticipation as she felt Roderick's body finally preparing to fill her again.

She tightened her legs, continuing to use her ankles to add to his forceful fucking, but also keeping him more closely inside her, and increasing their pace as their bodies started to shake and clench. Roderick's mouth finally let off her breast to bellow out in almost disturbed frantic roars.

It was as though his balls were full and fresh as ever as his seed came gushing out of him again. A volume and force that might have seemed unnatural to anyone else streamed through his cock and burst forth again and again to its destiny within her pulsing enraptured womb, her pussy and its flesh seeming to dance with tight contracting movements to milk all it could from him.

Their hoarse voices broke and their arching bodies contracted again to meet in a desperate kiss, but the over-driven instinct of their organs did not let up. He broke the kiss to moan against her tusk and look down at his pulsing hips trapped within the euphoric fleshy prison of her green thighs, almost in confusion that he was still cumming. On and on, he continued ejaculating his potent seed into her fertile body. They shared broken helpless moans in time with their bodies' throbbing movements, and his eyes rolled back, accepting the mind-boggling over-long feeling of his orgasm and kissing her again to sink into the mattress and moan with her as their tongues mingled with adoring pulses, echoing the rhythm of his cock and her pussy as fluids mixed and passion flowed.

1...45678...17