Roderick's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We circulated word of the marriage and invited everyone, Peers, Gentry, and commoners alike. The castes would be kept separate as suited their stations, but the party would be the social event of the year.

As Henry and I oversaw some last preparations at home, I overheard some people talking about the fact that I was marrying my cousin, but I put the thought aside. If the Queen can do it, why not Edith and I?

Mr. Jakobe came bustling up to Henry and I. "Sirs. If you do not leave shortly for the church, you shall be late!"

I glanced at the mantle clock and noticed he was correct.

"Sir, the cab is out front waiting for you. The head groom from the Jones' will drive you to the church."

I nodded. "Thank you--" I noticed the almost pained look on my butler's face as he looked at Henry. I cleared my throat. "Perhaps you two should take a moment alone before we leave?" I suggested.

Mr. Jakobe shook his head and smiled, his eyes remaining on Henry for a moment longer. "Thank you, sir, for the thought, but no. You need to get going, and we will be together soon enough."

I returned his smile and nodded.

Henry and I grabbed our top hats and walking sticks and strode out the house to the waiting cab. As soon as we were on board, the groom flicked the whip, and the horses pulled away smoothly.

I looked around the countryside as we headed into town. The sun was shining, and a slight breeze made the temperature perfect. The flowers were in full bloom, and it was simply a perfect day.

"Couldn't ask for a better day for a party."

Henry smiled at me, but his smile did not reflect the joy I felt.

"I suppose this day doesn't hold quite the same meaning for you as me, eh?" I asked, trying not to be insensitive.

He nodded, though with a smile. "Perhaps not the same meaning, but that doesn't mean I am not looking forward to it. Though we may not be in love, Faith is a lovely woman, and we all gain from the union. Honestly, I'm looking forward to getting to know Faith better. We seem to get along well and enjoy each other's company."

I nodded my understanding and let the topic fall. I was in too good of a mood to think much about what he said. Instead, I simply enjoyed the ride to the church in anticipation of marrying Edith.

It wasn't long before we were at the church, and Grandfather was waiting for us. He and Uncle Aubrey were going to be giving away Faith and Edith. The outside of the church was crowded as well. Many commoners and others not able to get seats in the church were waiting to cheer on the couples as they left. A line of carriages and a stagecoach were ready to ferry everyone back to the house for the parties.

"Come, lads! Come. You're just in time. The vicar is waiting for you," Grandfather said, hurrying us along.

Henry and I shared a smile but didn't say anything. We simply entered the sanctuary of the small church. The outside was crowded, but inside it was packed to capacity.

When the vicar spotted us, he ordered us into place. Almost immediately, the choir began to sing, and things began to happen.

Henry and I turned and looked to the back of the church. Agnes stood alone in the door, with her best dress on. She held a basket full of flowers, and at some unseen signal, she stepped forward. She strolled up the aisle spreading the flowers about. When she reached the front of the church, she smiled up at me before Aunt Lola directed her into the pew.

The song the choir sang changed, and when I looked to the back of the church, Faith and Grandfather stood to one side, and Edith and Uncle Aubrey stood on the other. Both women were stunning in their new dresses.

Faith's dress was a light blue, with cream accents. It was covered with gold embroidery and had lace everywhere, cut in the current fashion.

Edith's dress was cut in the same style; however, it was red with black accents, with just as much gold embroidery and lace.

They were both stunning in their beauty, and I even heard Henry's intake of breath upon seeing them.

Henry and I stood side by side as we stepped down to receive our brides, as Grandfather and Uncle brought them forward.

I honestly don't remember much of the ceremony. Once Uncle Aubrey placed Edith's hand in mine, the rest was a blur. The only thing clear in my mind is Edith and her stunning and wide smile. I also remember the look on her face as I said, "I do." Her eyes went wide with sheer delight, leaving a hungry look in her eyes. Indeed, when the vicar pronounced us man and wife, the feeling was indescribable. Despite my extensive education, I simply don't have an adequate vocabulary to describe the elation I felt.

Together the four of us raced down the aisle to the cheers of the congregation. Outside, the cheers continued as the masses of commoners congratulated us on our nuptials.

We made our way to the waiting coach. The coach itself was loaned to us by Great Uncle, the Count of Durham, who could not attend the wedding because he was in the capital with the Queen. It was designed to show wealth, which it did. It was gaudy with all the gold and silver on the vehicle and required six horses to pull. It was, however, comfortable to ride in.

The ride back to the house was slow but gave us a chance to breathe before the festivities of the day began. The entire passage, not a word was said between the four of us. Nothing was needed to be said. Edith clung to my arm, I think, afraid it wasn't real and that I would be gone. Faith kept looking at her husband and stealing glances at me. I was curious what she was thinking and what she would be doing tonight as she told me tonight would be for Edith.

As the coach arrived at the house, we were greeted by more cheers. The majority of the staff and other locals who could not attend the ceremony waited for us. They had erected a small awning tent where we could form our receiving line.

Almost before the four of us could make it into the tent, the carriages began to arrive. We quickly got into place and thanked everyone as they left the carriages. First were family, followed by the peers and gentry, all of which entered the house for the party.

The carriages continued to go back and forth between town and the estate to bring everyone in. When the last of the gentry arrived came the commoners. We remained where we were to thank the commoners for their support by tacit agreement. This may not have been the usual avenue for the likes of us, but there was a reason the commoners liked my family when there were riots and fighting in other parts of the country.

Finally, the carriages stopped their trips, back and forth, and we managed to get to the wedding breakfast. The meal began, and many of the highborn were already done with the meal. Though the meal had started, Mr. Jakobe ensured that the best cut of everything prepared had been saved for us. We dined happily, simply enjoying the party as much as everyone else.

When we finished eating, Henry and Faith, Edith, and I circulated through the ballroom, spending a few moments with everyone, thanking them for coming, and doing what was expected of the brides and grooms. By the time we finished circulating the ballroom, the staff had moved the tables to make room to dance.

As the music started, I offered my hand to my bride, "May I have this dance, Lady Livingstone?"

She smiled wide and blushed. "Of course, Husband!" As we walked out onto the dancefloor, she leaned into me and whispered, giggling, "I'm going to have to get used to being addressed by my new last name."

I chuckled at her reaction and whispered back, "Don't get too used to it yet. I have an idea I want to talk to everyone about."

She gave me a slightly worried look, but I smiled and gave her a wink as I spun her into the dance. I could tell she was concerned, but I thought my smile and wink eased her fears.

We shared our first dance as man and wife. Then, Henry and I traded partners for the next dance. This was odd, and I noticed a few people commenting on it, but I didn't care. Faith wore my ring, even if she was legally married to another man, and I wanted to be able to dance with her before anyone else.

Next, we danced with our mothers, father and grandfather. Any time there was a role that should have been filled by my father, Grandfather stepped in. I appreciated this, and I know Faith was grateful as well.

Once the requisite dances were complete, we brides and grooms left the highborn party to join the commoners and servants. We wandered through them, thanking them for their support.

I honestly don't know how long the party went on. We passed from the commoners into the highborn and back a few times. We danced, ate, and simply had a good time.

Finally, though, it was time to leave. Everyone cheered as we left the party. Typically, we may have left the estate to begin the bridal tour. Instead, we retired to our rooms.

The four of us met in the hall outside my suite. Both brides were flush in the face and looked excited.

I reached out my hand to Henry. "Thank you. You were commendable. I truly hope this works out for all of us."

He shook my hand, smiling. "It has been a pleasure. Truly." He looked at Faith. "I may not be your love, but I hope I can make you happy as your husband, even if our relationship is not a physical one."

Faith smiled up at him, but she had an odd look in her eyes.

She reached up and kissed his lips gently. Seeing this, I felt a slight pang of jealousy but pushed it down.

"Henry, dear, could you give me just a moment with my brother and sister-in-law? I just have a question for them."

He quirked his eyebrow but nodded and stepped back a few paces.

Faith turned to Edith and I, taking one of each of our hands. She didn't quite meet my eyes as she asked, "Would it be wicked of me if I were to offer Henry to truly be his bride tonight? It is our wedding night, and--"

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I glanced over at Henry and back to Faith, then to Edith and back to Faith. "Do you love him?" I asked.

She tipped her head to the side as she thought about my question. "No. He has done us a great service and has done right by me. I care for him. I just think that no matter his proclivities, he should have the chance to bed his wife on his wedding night."

I thought about what she said before looking to Edith. "What do you think, Edith?"

She smiled at me before kissing me on my cheek. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Husband, she is right. Nothing will likely come of it, and in either case, you hold her love. Besides, she is already pregnant." She pulled back, still smiling at me.

I returned Edith's smile before turning back to my sister. "No, you would not be wicked to offer yourself to your husband, dear Sister."

Faith gave me a kind smile and mouthed, "Thank you." She gave our hands a squeeze before turning to join her husband. She took his hands, and they shared a whispered conversation.

It was comical as Henry's eyes went wide, and his head snapped up to look at Edith and I.

We both laughed at his reaction, and I simply nodded to let him know I approved.

Faith smiled back at us, and she and Henry left for his suite.

"Come, Husband, I need you, more than you know!" Edith opened the door to my suite, pulling me in.

18

As soon as the door closed, Edith roughly turned me around and attacked me. We kissed passionately. I didn't know a woman, especially one as prim and proper as Edith, could have such ferocity and passion trapped within her. Her passion aroused me beyond compare. Beyond even what Faith could stir within me.

When Edith pulled away, we were both heaving, trying to refill our lungs with the life-giving air.

"Please, Roderick, I need your help to get out of this dress. Be gentle, but be quick. I beg you."

She turned so that I could help her undo the buttons beyond her reach.

As I worked on the buttons at her back, she worked on her hair, pulling out the innumerable pins and combs holding her hair in place. Though I thoroughly enjoyed looking at women and their dresses, of which Edith's had become my favourite, I never really paid particular attention to the way they were fastened. I couldn't believe the difficulty of undoing the buttons without ripping them off, and doing them up would be significantly more difficult.

I hurried through the work, and soon Edith's gown was off. I set it aside gently, laying it flat on the table so that it would not be ruined. All the while, Edith continued to remove layer after layer.

During the attack, the woman used sewing shears to cut away the clothing. Now I knew why. Simply getting Edith disrobed was enough to cool our ardour slightly. When the last garment finally was tossed away, my passions returned, and I drank in the sight of my bride and wanted her more than anything.

Edith turned with her hungry eyes on me, and I realized I was still clothed. As one, we both moved and began stripping me. I worked on my coats and shirt while she relieved me of my trousers.

Finally, both naked, I pulled her to me. I relished the feel of her soft skin against me. Our lips connected again. Without breaking our kiss, I reached down, cupping her buttocks and lifted her effortlessly.

Feeling my firm hold, Edith moaned. She broke the kiss so she could kiss along my jaw and down my neck. The feelings were making me wild.

I ran for the bed and threw us both down.

Edith let out a screech as we flew through the air while I laughed. When we landed, Edith giggled. Her laughter was music to me. I kissed her and continued kissing down her body.

When I reached her breasts, I licked circles around first one and then the other areola before taking her nipples into my mouth. I sucked hard, drawing a loud moan from my cousin.

She wound her fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp. She didn't direct my movements, but her actions let me know what she approved of or not.

"Oh, Roderick," she breathed. "Faith-- told me about-- her visits to you. Oh!" she panted and moaned before she could continue. "I wanted-- to visit-- you also! Mhmm!"

As she spoke, I moved my mouth down her body again, yet left my hands on her breasts, giving them lots of attention. I pulled and tweaked her nipples, eliciting more sighs and moans from my wife.

"Please! Rodi, I need you! Don't tease me, please!"

I smiled as I continued to kiss her body. I knew what she wanted. What we both wanted, and I planned on giving it to her.

Upon reaching her sex, I inhaled deeply. Her musky scent arousing me further. I did not think it possible to want her more than I already did, yet everything about my cousin drove me to desire her further.

I stuck out my tongue and licked from her opening to the top of her sex. Edith's hips raised off the bed as she let out a scream of pleasure. Her hands gripped my hair tightly, painfully, keeping my tongue where she wanted it. I continued to lick her where she enjoyed the attention. Driving her closer and closer to the edge.

I was thankful for the pain her pulling on my hair caused me because it gave me something to focus on other than Edith or myself. Even the slight friction of my penis against the bed was almost overwhelming. I knew I would not last long when the time came, so I wanted to give Edith as much pleasure as I could before then.

It didn't take long for Edith to reach the edge. When I focused the attention of my tongue on the hard little nub at the top of her slit, she went rigid. She stopped breathing, and all sounds stopped. When I glanced up, not quitting my actions, Edith's eyes had rolled back, and her eyelids were fluttering.

I don't know how long later, but she fell back to the bed, her entire body relaxed, and she started heaving deep breaths again.

I couldn't help but smile proudly at the pleasure I brought her.

"What are you smiling at, mister?"

I just chuckled and climbed my way up her body. She spread her legs wide, and I sank slowly into her steaming depths. As my member penetrated her again, we both let out a low continuous groan.

I am ashamed to say that as soon as my hips touched hers, as soon as I penetrated as far as I could go, my orgasm took me. I didn't even get the opportunity to pump even once, and I ejaculated my seed deep into her.

Feeling my spasms, Edith moaned, though this moan was not one entirely of pleasure. In response, she rolled us over. My pleasure was still on me, and I unknowingly did what she directed me. Once I was on my back, with my penis still twitching, she reinserted my length, plunging down on me. I spasmed anew as extreme pleasure, almost pain, shot through me.

Then I did feel pain. Edith began to move. She rocked her hips and bounced on my sensitive prick. I was so sensitive the pleasure became pain. She growled possessively of me, her actions maintaining my erection despite having deposited my seed only moments before.

I tried to hold her hips; tried to stop her movements, but she was relentless.

Eventually, though, the sensitivity subsided, and the pleasure returned.

Realizing that to be the case, Edith smiled down at me. She lowered herself, putting her hands on either side of me. I could feel her hard nipples grazing my chest as she continued to bounce and rock her hips over my member.

I don't know how long we went or how many positions we tried. We were insatiable. When one of us orgasmed, we might slow, but we only stopped when I could not maintain an erection. Even then, we explored our other options.

By the time we finally fell into each other's arms, exhausted, I knew that if Edith were not already pregnant, she would have been by the next day.

***

"Roderick, what did you mean yesterday about not getting attached to my new name?" Edith asked as we lay in the bed cuddling naked after a particularly vigorous session of lovemaking. She was tracing patterns in my chest hair in a most pleasant way.

I chuckled, "Worry not, Love. I was thinking that my name, Livingstone, is really my father's name. I don't want to be connected to him. I don't want any of us to be connected to him. I plan on discussing with everyone the possibility of changing our names. Either taking on Grandfather's name or starting my own name. My own line."

"One can simply change their name?" Edith asked, looking up at me.

I peered into her eyes as I answered, "Yes. A name change can be done by deed poll. As long as it is not done to defraud, you can go by any name you choose."

She rested her head back on my shoulder, and between her snuggling and me pulling her closer, we increased contact between us.

We were silent in thought for a time and eventually drifted off to sleep.

I was roused by a most pleasant sensation. I felt a warm wet pulsation on my member, drawing the tumescence back into it. As I became awake, though, something nagged at my thoughts as the pleasure filled me.

I could still feel Edith pressed to my side. She remained tracing patterns on my chest.

I opened my eyes and looked down.

Faith's beautiful eyes peered up at me. She tried to smile, but my member in her mouth made it difficult to show her mirth.

Edith, however, laughed at me. I glanced at her, cocking an eyebrow.

She laughed again. "Henry gave it a try but was unable to-- Well, Faith is here. It's her wedding night too, and though she has had you, I don't think it would be fair for her not to know wedded bliss on her wedding night. So, I have decided I'm willing to share."

I smiled appreciatively and leaned in and kissed my wife passionately as my sister swallowed me whole. I groaned into Edith's mouth, causing her to smile, despite our kiss.

As soon as Faith determined there was enough life in my prick, she crawled up and mounted me. Without preamble, she pushed my length into her dripping quim.