Roderick's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edith laughed as Faith, and I moaned as she pushed down my length. Still holding Edith, I pulled her closer to me. Feeling her breasts mashed up against my left side enhanced everything Faith was doing.

As soon as I was completely buried, Faith began rocking her hips back and forth. She moved in such a way that her nub grazed me as she swayed forward, each time causing her to emit a whimper.

I watched, mesmerized as Edith reached out and grazed Faith's breasts. Faith moaned but shook her head. Edith's face fell somewhat, but she moved her hand to my chest instead and circled my nipples, causing sensations to shoot through me.

Though Edith had removed her hand from Faith, I reached up and caressed her breasts. As I tweaked her nipples, she moaned and increased the speed of her grinding.

"Faith-- Faith, if you don't slow, I will not be able to hold out."

She smiled and growled, increasing her already frantic gyrations.

Edith leaned in close and kissed along my jaw before whispering, "Cum, Husband. Fill up your sister. Spend yourself within her. Don't hold back. Give her everything left within you!"

Edith's words and Faith's unceasing movements sent me to the peak. I grabbed Faith's hips and rammed myself into her, holding her fast, doing as Edith told me. I poured out all the seed within me, deep into my sister.

Faith resumed her rocking when my pleasures passed, though at a much slower rate.

"Mhmm, dear Brother. That is what I wanted. Henry tried, but no matter what we did, and we did some things you would not believe, he could not achieve release. He was unable to give me release." Faith increased her pace again, slowly. Though I was sensitive, it was not like when Edith mercilessly continued. "I am close, Rodi. Give me what I so desire on my wedding night."

As she continued her movements, with one hand, I reached up and played with first one breast and nipple, and then the other. With my other hand, I reached down between us and rubbed my thumb along her nub.

It did not take long before our actions sent her over the edge. Her body went rigid, and I could feel her sex convulsing against me.

Faith dismounted and curled up beside me opposite Edith when her pleasures passed.

"I must say, Sister," Edith began, "That was truly an arousing sight!"

Faith smiled across me at my wife.

Happy and sated, I kissed first Edith and then Faith. Together we drifted to sleep.

When I awoke, only Edith and I remained in bed.

She must have spotted me looking and giggled. "Husband, it would not do for the servants to see your, now married, sister, leaving your bedchamber and not that of her husband."

I smiled at Edith.

"Very true. Unfortunately so, but true nonetheless. I'll have to make every effort to ensure the renovations begin as soon as possible."

Edith smiled, and we got ready for the day.

Chapter 19

The week after the wedding was hectic. We continued to host several guests, and my Great Uncle the Count of Durham, stopped by to wish us happy nuptials on his way back north. The staff worked hard to clean up the results of the celebrations.

Those of us in this exceedingly odd relationship began to settle into a sort of routine. For me, one night, I would share my bed with Edith, the next with Faith. When Edith was not with me, she spent the night with Mother. And Faith spent her off night in her suite, though I think she may have spent some time with Henry. Though Henry held no romantic attraction for Faith, I could see that they were becoming good friends. Though I cannot say for sure, Mr. Jakobe did spend time with Henry as well. Finally, Mother always seemed happier the mornings after she spent the night with Edith.

Coming to the end of the first week of our marriage, the last of those we invited for the wedding departed, followed quickly by Aunt Lola and Uncle Aubrey. Ephram and Edith looked down, standing on the step, watching the carriage leave, but Agnes looked genuinely melancholy.

When they were lost to sight, Mother shepherded Agnes inside. "Come along, Agnes. Let us prepare a picnic. We can go down to the lake and enjoy the late summer sun."

At Mother's words, Agnes brightened and ran ahead. I chuckled at her drastic change in mood.

Edith looped her arm through mine, and we followed them in.

"A picnic sounds lovely! Mother, may we join you?" Edith asked.

Mother smiled back at us. "Of course!"

"I'm afraid I must join you later. I need to speak with Grandfather before he leaves. As I understand, he and Grandmother are leaving tomorrow to return to Durham."

Edith pulled me to a stop, and Mother turned to us. "But Roderick! If you do not come with us, who will carry the basket?" Edith asked in mock indignation.

We all laughed.

"Worry not, dear Sister. Though Roderick may have work to do, I shall pick up his slack and carry the load," Ephram said in a joking way.

I smiled at him as the others chuckled.

I leaned in and kissed Edith's cheek. "I love you, Wife. I'll be down as soon as I can."

She nodded, and I parted ways with the others. They went to collect the things they wished to bring on the picnic, and I went in search of my grandfather.

As I expected, Grandfather was in my study reading the newspaper. He smiled as I entered.

I stopped by my desk to grab an envelope before sitting in the chair across from him. When I sat, he lowered his paper.

He studied me for a moment before saying gruffly, "Well out with it, man! I can tell you have something to say, so say it!"

I chuckled and handed him the envelope. "I'd rather you read it. I have a thought, and I want to know what you think."

Grandfather accepted the envelope and withdrew the page. His shrewd eyes passed quickly over the page. "You missed something; There is no name listed."

I laughed. "That is the part I wished to discuss."

He tossed the paper and envelope down on the table. "No."

"No?" I asked, my face contorting in confusion.

He nodded. "No. You cannot use my name. If I were to allow it, you would be my son, not my grandson, through my daughter. No."

I remained silent, studying his face. He returned my gaze. Though I disagreed with his statement, I was willing to acquiesce to his will. However, I did not understand his thoughts.

"No!" Grandfather stated again.

I nodded. "What do you think about Rodworth?"

Grandfather thought for a moment. "Rod- as in Island of Reeds. -Worth pertaining to a place. You wish your name to mean that your estate is an island?"

I chuckled. "No. Rod- as in Roderick. And -worth pertaining to a place. Rodworth, meaning Roderick's Estate." I shrugged, sitting back. "To the best of my knowledge, there are no other Rodworth families, and this family is starting here. Why not?"

Grandfather chuckled as he picked up the page and reread it. "I don't see a problem with this. Especially if you publish the name change in the papers, in addition to the deed poll. And be sure to send a copy to your creditors."

Truthfully, I was still uncertain about this. I wanted the separation from my father, but it would be a lot of work for myself and all of my family. "Do you think this a good idea, Grandfather?"

He looked up from the page. "I would have said so. You may not use my name, but I can see no issue with this," he finished holding up the page.

I nodded. "Thank you, sir. I will speak with the others before finalizing everything."

Grandfather nodded as I stood. "Also, when you do make the changes, ensure you have many copies of the document. You will need them."

I smiled and nodded my agreement as I stood. "The others have gone for a picnic, and I plan to join them. Would you and Grandmother care to join us?"

He smiled and shook his head, picking up the newspaper again. "Thank you, no. I'm going to finish the paper before finishing packing. I hope to be on the road after breaking our fast tomorrow."

"Thank you for everything, Grandfather."

We shared one last smile before I left.

I went to the stable and quickly had my horse ready to ride. After adding saddlebags, I put some rope in the one before mounting up and making my way to the lake.

It looked like the others were just getting set up when I arrived. Mother and Faith laid blankets to sit on while Edith and Ephram set up a lawn tennis net, though it was far too high. Agnes set out some of the other items they brought on the blankets.

"It appears I got here just in time," I said, dismounting. I walked my horse over to a nearby tree and tied the reins there. "Cousins, don't you know that a lawn tennis net should be much lower?"

They laughed at me. "That is because, Husband, this is not a lawn tennis net. This is for the game of Badminton," Edith said as she finished tying the net to the post.

"Badminton?"

The others laughed at me. "Roderick, have you truly never heard of Badminton?" Mother asked as she sat down on a blanket and retrieved a book from a basket.

I shook my head.

Ephram passed me a battledore as he explained, "It is a game reminiscent of Battledore and shuttlecocks. Though instead of simply trying to keep the shuttlecock aloft, the goal is to have it fall on the opposition's side." He and Edith stated some of the other rules.

"Shall we try it then?" I asked, smiling. "Edith and I, against Faith and Ephram?"

The others quickly agreed, and we tried our hand at it. In my youth, I gained a particular proficiency at battledore and shuttlecocks. Adding the net and play area significantly increased the difficulty of the game.

It wasn't long before Agnes ran over, saying, "I want to play! Please!"

Faith hit the shuttlecock right at me, and I failed to return it. "Drat!" The others laughed.

I handed Agnes my battledore. "Here. You play with your sister. I fear I am not as good at badminton as I was at battledore and shuttlecocks."

She eagerly took the racket but then stopped, her smile faltering. "What about you, Rodi?"

I smiled at her. "I shall accompany Mother."

Her smile reappeared, and she picked up the shuttlecock and got ready to play.

Edith gave me a quick kiss as I passed. "That was kind, Roderick."

I gave her a kiss in return but did not reply.

I lowered myself to the blanket beside Mother and watched the game. It seemed the others all held exceptional proficiency at the game.

Sometime later, Mother, without looking up from her book, asked, "What is troubling you, Roderick? You're awfully quiet."

I let out a snort of amusement. "I don't know that anything is troubling me. Nothing more than usual anyway. I do have something to ask you and Edith. And I plan on including Faith as well, though we would need to consult Henry in her case."

"Well, what is it?"

I glanced over at her, and she was smiling, though still not looking up at me. I did not think she was reading still, though. "Why don't we wait until they stop their game, and we eat? Then we can all discuss the matter together."

Finally, Mother looked at me. "A splendid idea. I am feeling peckish now, and you have my interest piqued." She turned to the game. "Come on, you four. Finish up, and we can eat."

Mother set her book aside, and she and I pulled out the food. It did not take long for Ephram and Faith to win the game. They all joined us, and we quickly had our food.

"So, Roderick, what is this mysterious business you wish to discuss with us?" Mother asked.

I swallowed my bite of cheese. "I wish to cease being a Livingstone. To distance ourselves from the name, I think we should take a new one."

Edith and Mother shared a look.

"What name do you propose?" Mother asked.

I cleared my throat. "Rodworth." I continued with the same explanation I gave Grandfather earlier.

"You said you wanted to include Faith if Henry was amenable. Faith, what do you think about taking your brother's name?" Mother continued driving the conversation.

Before she could answer, Agnes chimed in, "Rodi, can I do it too? I'm part of your family. Can't I have your name too? I didn't know someone could change their name."

We all laughed, and Ephram gave his sister's shoulder a gentle push.

"No. Agnes, I don't think your mother or father would want you to change your name. You have a good name."

"Then why can Edith change her name twice?" the obstinate twelve-year-old asked.

"You'll be able to change your name when you marry," Mother explained. "Roderick, Edith and I all still have Baron Livingstone's last name. But we don't want it, and that is why we are talking about changing it."

"Then why did you ask Faith? She just changed her name to Jones. She's not a Livingstone now."

"Hush, child. This is for the adults!" Ephram ordered his sister.

"No, no. Agnes has the right to understand as much of any of us. She lives here for now, too," I contradicted.

Faith finally got a word in. "Agnes, Aunt Celeste asked me if I would like my name changed too because I love Roderick very much, and I am with child by him, as you know." She turned to glance between Mother and I. "I don't know. I would love to have your last name, Rodi. It would be one more step closer to being as though I were married to you, but would it not be cause for concern if, almost immediately after getting married, I went by a different name than my husband?"

I thought about her words as I ate some pickles.

"Perhaps," I agreed.

"I guess we will have to wait and see what Henry has to say," Mother stated, pouring a little wine for herself.

I turned to my wife. "What do you think? I know we spoke briefly about it before. What do you think about Rodworth?"

Edith crinkled her nose up. "I don't much care for the name, but as long as my name is the same as yours, I am happy."

I smiled and leaned in and kissed her.

We let the subject drop and finished our meal.

Afterwards, we enjoyed our break in the sun. We read and played games, and Agnes explored the lake edge. However, we were forced to pack a little earlier than planned as some clouds bearing rain closed in on us.

Having arrived by horse ended up being a boon. We were able to tie the baskets and other things on the back of the horse, making it easier for all of us to return quickly. The rain began to fall as we made it onto the terrace. It was enough time in the rain that we all got soaked. Edith and I retired to our room to change, though we took the time to explore our bodies more as well.

Chapter 20

Once we were all changed into dry clothing, we completed our separate tasks. I was descending the stairs heading for my study when I heard shouting in front of the house. I quickly strode to the window overlooking the lane to see the trouble.

A carriage was pulled to a stop. The coachman looked supremely uncomfortable and not from the rain. Though it was hard to tell through the rain, it looked as though Mr. Jones, Henry's father, was yelling at whoever was inside the cabin.

I ran down the stairs.

"Call up the footmen; I may have need of them. And get the grooms to come to the front as well!" I yelled out. No one replied, but I could hear my orders being relayed and feet pounding throughout the manor.

The footman on duty had the door open and stood in shock from the scene. Now on the ground floor, I could see that Henry was inside the carriage, along with Mr. Jakobe.

Mr. Jakobe looked frightened, and Henry stared straight ahead, looking resolute.

"What is the meaning of this, sir!" I asked, grabbing a walking stick from the barrel at the door before striding into the rain.

At first, Mr. Jones didn't bother to even look at me.

"Sir!"

Finally, Henry's father turned to glance at me. "This is none of your concern, boy! This is between my son and me."

"Mr. Jones, you have forgotten yourself if you think that you can come onto my property and accost members of my household and staff and believe it is not my business! Now you may leave, or we can resolve this dispute like gentlemen. Or if you prefer, I shall have my men arrest you until the local constabulary can be contacted!"

The man dismounted his horse and strode over to me, bringing his ugly visage so close I could smell the stale beer on his breath. "Are you threatening me, boy?"

The anger boiled in me. "Call me boy again, and you shall find out. You will remember your place, sir, one way or another," I replied in a quiet yet clear voice.

As I spoke, several grooms and footmen arrived.

Mr. Jones glanced around at the people now witnessing his tirade.

"Perhaps, Mr. Jones, you would like to come inside out of this rain, and we can discuss whatever the problem may be like civilized gentlemen?"

He continued to glance around at the men.

"I care not to enter the manor, but let us get out of the rain," he replied in an almost normal tone, though the anger could still be heard in his voice.

I was curious about his response and nodded. "Let us go to the stables then, shall we?"

I turned away from the man and climbed into the carriage, yelling, "Drive!"

Before I was seated, the carriage began to move.

I glared at my brother-in-law and butler and thought I might know the answer to my next question, "What happened?"

"I accompanied Mr. Jakobe to town. I needed to conduct some business. As we were leaving town, Father must have spotted us as we shared a kiss," Henry replied. "Roderick, what can we do about this?"

I glanced between Mr. Jakobe and Henry. They both looked fearful, and Henry looked angry too.

I sighed. I looked at Henry, "You will agree, without question to what I have to say to your father." I looked at my butler. "You shall say nothing." Glancing between the two. "You will not admit anything and remain silent unless I ask you something. Understood?"

In the last moments, before entering the stables, I thought about the stress I had endured the past few months.

As Mr. Jones dismounted his horse, we dismounted the carriage, and the grooms walked into the dry area.

I looked at all the grooms, footmen, and the coachman, "You are dismissed. Please give us space to conduct this interview in peace," I ordered. I hoped that with the way I said 'please,' my men would know that I did not really want them far.

When they had left, I turned to Mr. Jones. "Please, sir, what has come over you to act in such an ungentlemanly way?"

The older man glared at me. "On my way from the bank, I happened to look into the carriage passing by. I saw your emblem on it and thought I would say hello. Imagine my surprise when I see my newlywed son and your butler engaging in a passionate embrace! They should be flogged and hanged for such acts!" When he finished speaking, he was yelling.

"Calm yourself, sir! The constabulary can still be contacted," I stated before looking directly at Henry. "Is what your father said true?"

Henry played the part well, though I could still see the fear in his eyes. "Of course not--"

"I know what I saw," Mr. Jones raged, cutting off anything more that Henry might have said. "They are both buggerers!"

My head snapped to look at the man, "That is a serious charge, sir! Are you truly accusing your son of being a sodomite?"

"He is no son of mine! He should hang. I will not have my family name sullied by the likes of him!"

Though I kept my face calm, I was ecstatic at hearing his words. "Mr. Jones, this is the word of one gentleman against the word of the other. Unless there was another witness, beside yourself, no judge would condemn a man on such a basis."

"They must die for their sins!"

Mr. Jones reached into his waistcoat pocket and pulled out a Deringer. As he took aim, I reacted. I snapped my walking stick out, hitting his hand hard. The weapon discharged and fell from his hand.

Immediately grooms came running forward. One groom tackled Mr. Jones, and they both fell to the ground. I