All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 17'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 2 years ago

Oh goody goody, back to Brewer town with Arron Burr, Gloria and Glen, and hopefully with those evangelical ladies at the door. I hope this continues. Looking forward to Rodney 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t wait to see Gloria expose her boy to a myriad of older women!!!

nudedude03nudedude03about 2 years ago

This story is just as amazing as all your previous works. Please keep it going! Thanks my friend.

QwertoQwertoabout 2 years ago

perfect and that end so promise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's as much about the women as it is the men. It's as much about Rodney as it is about Steve and the other boys like Jack. Steve is on his way to having his mom and the women of Brewer take his balls in a proactive castration party. Jiggly juggle needs to be a part of the Play after the loin clothes are dropped. The Cowgirls not the Mrs. Reilly the nurse needs to be doing the jiggle juggling all 15 cowgirls and the the Indians after hours of rehersal, and then Ms. Cuff's insistance on home dance "jiggle Juggle" rehersals, and Mrs. Reilly's twice a month OTK's with young boys and their moms turns into even MORE "jiggle Juggle" practice, the boys balls will be sore and swollen, but there will be no Brewer quarter for the boys. Sisters and their girlfriends will be given permission to "practice" the "jiggle Juggle" on their brothers as well as "special requests" for any one of the 15 being "farmed out" to any group of girls who may ask, and of course, Rodney and a few of the other boys will be in "high" demand as very very sore. When practice after school begins to incorporate a "jiggle juggle" stick or board between the legs, then there's some Purple swollen balls that need to be examined up close and personal by Ms. Cuff and Mrs. Reilly, and the Principal, and the nurse, and also the moms and the sisters, and the Other cow girls, and some cousins and then there's that older German lady that comes by and the wife of the Janitor, and the lunch ladies and even the black servants at Mrs. Reilly's house. With multiple boys on the verge of being ruptured from all the nutbusting "jiggle Juggle" because in the young girls "enthusiasm " to encourage the boys to dance their indian dances, it and out of their loin clothes the 1 in 10 firm smacks on their youthful testicles had become 1 in 4 to match the beat of the traditional Indian music and of course , with the enthusiasm and excitement of all the meat flopping and bouncing around the girls tend to get a bit more aggressive in their "accentuated" smacks. Then there's the OLDER sisters, Aunts, MOMS and neighbors who just want to inflict a bit of ballbusting to the youthful genitalia because when was there ever going to be a better opportunity to do so?

aaronburraaronburrabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, friends. Positive feedback is very encouraging. Your comments have inspired me to begin another Rodney-Brewer story which I’m sure you will like even more than Chapter 17.

maddictmaddictabout 2 years ago

Is Glen already living the dream. I like the girl next door. She spanked him and did a hand job on the boy What could be next, Glen don't use brylcresn next time she's over. I would love to get one of the ladies wobbly ass over my knee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So glad to get a new Aaron Burr story! Always an excellent read! Please continue. This story was particularly enjoyable with Gloria’s thorough examination of Glenn’s body. Gloria needs to show all of Glenn to others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will there be any stories of Mrs Reily or Sarah Maitlands adventures in the Caribbean?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always an excellent read. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So great to have another Aaron Burr story! Loved how Gloria explored Glenn as he lay waiting for his spanking. So many possibilities to continue; the ladies at the door or the pudgy friend of his sister’s getting her own opportunity to check every inch of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great installment! I hope hear more of these secret g-string desires of the boys soon! And it would be awesome to hear the story of Glen being 'accidentally' exposed to the women at the door. Will that feature in that next story? :)

aaronburraaronburrabout 2 years agoAuthor

You bet! Should post within days. Thanks for that. I will use the word “accidentally.” So you like the secret g-string desires? Any ideas on how I might advance that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

that sory like chapter 16 is funny like usual and even enjoyable but there is too short and thre is not enough new facts.

Too often at the beginning there is a summary or a recall of events which have occured in former chapters

In that new chapter, the best is when Gloria explored the naked body of Glenn, especially his butt and the cleft of buttocks and asshole Glenn as he was laying on her lap his spanking. I like the way she checked each inch of his body .

But I would like to read more new situations for instance with the school doctor : why not new mandarory exams before a swimming meet for instance with the help of female teachers to supervise all bots and a few gioirlls now thqat they are used to see boys in the nude and thay their bodies have no secrets for them, the authority of doctor Spreight would be necessary to force the boys of an other school to strip completely in a gym in open view of girls and mothers, and of course the vice principal would have a total control of the situation and would create the most embarrassing situations for the boys.

Some photos of the boys could be taken for a local newspaper and given to families...

And it must be easy to find a lot of other situations now that the boys are so obedient and submissive to female domination

MissWilliamsMissWilliamsabout 2 years ago

I'll be covering such topics in my own stories but you're the best author on here by far so here are some ideas as you asked for some :)

-The boys secretly into wearing g-strings arrange to get together for a sleepover where they start trying on and modelling ones they've either bought or stolen. Their shameful little fashion show is crashed by a group of girls, who discovered the boys secret plans and cleverly worked out a plan to crash it. Maybe the sleepover had to also be approved by the mom. Who chooses to objectify the boys too and takes photos. PErhaps she's one of the black boys mom and has a low-paid job so its a thrill for her to have these wealthy white boys stripped down

-The boys start buying g-strings to wear from a female store owner. They try to hide these purchases but the women who owns the store knows all their identities and somehow uses this leverage. Maybe she makes then strip off to try the fittings or something.

Just some ideas, it will be a while before I get round to writing my versions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe a return of Olive, Veronica, & Milly to be in control of Glen or some of the other boys. My favorite is still Olive getting to see & feel Johnny Marcelo during his physical with Dr Speight & Miss Assim!

mioelcidmioelcidabout 2 years ago

Marvelous. I'm glad you picked up this story. So hot, so erotic. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I post the same message because there was too much errors when taping it too fast.

now it is better ;

Anonymous 10 days ago

That story like chapter 16 is funny like usual and even enjoyable but there is too short and there is not enough new facts.

Too often at the beginning there is a summary or a recall of events which have occured in former chapters

In that new chapter, the best is when Gloria explored the naked body of Glenn, especially his butt and the cleft of buttocks and asshole of Glenn as he was laying on her lap for his spanking. I like the way she checked each inch of his body .

But I would like to read more new situations for instance with the school doctor : why not new mandarory exams before a swimming meet for instance with the help of female teachers to supervise all boys and a few girls now that they are used to see boys in the nude and thay their bodies have no secrets for them, the authority of doctor Spreight would be necessary to force the boys of an other school to strip completely in a gym in open view of girls and mothers, and of course the vice principal would have a total control of the situation and would create the most embarrassing situations for the boys.

Some photos of the boys could be taken for a local newspaper and given to families...

And it must be easy to find a lot of other situations now that the boys are so obedient and submissive to female domination

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, we’re long overdue for a new Aaron Burr story! Johnny, Rodney, Glenn & the other boys need to be further exploited & explored by the girls & ladies of Brewer!

aaronburraaronburrover 1 year agoAuthor

Just submitted it. Couple of hours back. You will like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And Aaron burr, we are already awaiting the next one. I love brewer!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just reread this chapter! Love the Gloria & Glen segments, trailing her finger along his tiny hole to his hairless balls, the details of him being stripped & spanked by his mother with all the girls watching. Can’t wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous