Rodney's Travels. England.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In less than 3 minutes Dora was asleep.

My pole was still sky high, reminding me that he needed relief too. Blue balls was never my thing... But I had to wait...

Dora looked so cute and vulnerable in her sleep... Her relaxed posture and innocent face...

I watched her and then gently kissed her lifeless lips.

She woke up 20 minutes later, gazed at me and chuckled, "In the middle of my orgasm I saw paradise! Little white angels flew around me and I heard a voice saying 'Soon girl, but not this time... not yet!'. My body was climaxing and was about to break in pieces any minute... I was happy and ready to die..."

I caressed her hair and saw tears in her eyes. "That's OK baby. I'll keep an eye on you..."

She sat up, "Rodney, you are a great sex partner, but more importantly, you are a good man! You did for me everything I wanted... and more! Now it is my time to return the favor..."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but I was willing to take 'the risk'...

I was on my back, leaning on my hands. The condom was still around my cock...

Dora went to the bathroom, brought a small wet towel, carefully removed the empty condom and cleaned my genitals thoroughly. "Now you are clean and pure for me..." She put the wet towel aside.

Her hands enveloped my deflated cock and patiently started up and down action.

It felt nice and somewhat ticklish, but not very sexy...

One of her hands moved to gently caress my sac, as her pouty mouth kissed the mushroomed head.

Dora's movements were slow and sensual.

About 5 minutes into her playing with my dick, I felt it starting to engorge.

My organ that was initially lying on it's side began to enlarge as well as pointing more upwards.

Dora noticed it and smiled.

Both her hands now joined forces to completely surround my growing prick, bobbing more forcefully.

The cock that never forgot his earlier agony became fully erect in seconds...

Dora looked at me, "Rodney, Your monster seems ready for a major attack. Well, let's see how tasty it is..."

She bent down over it and took the whole head inside her mouth!

Her mouth opening looked initially so much smaller than the head. But she was able to encompass it all.

Her puffed lips made some small sucking gestures and I felt the head being licked by her moist tongue.

Her hands were pushing against my lower tummy and thigh to keep me steady as her mouth was slowly going down on my long cock.

She stopped for few seconds when half of it was inside her and sucked it a couple of times.

Then she continued the slow descend on my body.

When it was about 3/4 in I felt that my tool was crossing a soft barrier. I was now inside her throat!

Everyone who saw the movie Deep throat' would know what I was referring to...

Her mouth continued at a slower pace, and eventually her chin touched my sac...

She stopped there. I did not dare to move...

Very gradually her expanded mouth began an up and down movement, while trying to enlarge further for me.

Short time later her now fully extended and expanded throat began to move faster with her tongue snaking around my cock, her lips wrapped around my shaft and her cheeks sucking me like a Dyson...

Just watching her amazing mouth handling my big cock like it was an average size one was extremely erotic, but feeling her strong mouth muscles performing miracles on my aching cock was above expectation...

I felt that I won't be able to hold it for long, "Dora, your mouth is terrific, but if you continue, I... can't stop myself!"

Without taking my organ off her mouth, she glanced at me with half a smile, signaled 'thumb up' and continued her wonderful oral ministrations.

Seconds later both my hands held the back of her head and I erupted deep in her throat with a loud groan.

As my hot juice was pouring, her mouth kept milking me, raising the feeling of a satisfying orgasm into a GREAT ONE!

This frail lady was able to take the whole load without spilling one drop! I was astonished...

And I was totally spent...

Dora continued slow sucking of my shrinking dick, making sure to swallow every naughty drop and residual remnant on my shaft.

When my deflated cock was clean, she raised her head and smiled, "Rodney, your soup was tasty! But more importantly, I tamed your beast!!!... Are you OK?!..."

I didn't bother answering. I grabbed her face with both my hands and kissed her.

Yes, I felt a faint taste of my own cum...

Dora stared at me, her big pretty eyes looked tired, "Rodney, I am so exhausted... I need to go to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow. But I want you to always remember - You were very good to me..."

I opened the TV to watch the news.

Dora went to the bathroom to freshen up. She finished, dressed up and was moving around the room.

I didn't pay much attention to her, because my focus was on a massive volcano eruption in Iceland.

She finished, came toward me and I saw tears in her eyes.

She kissed me gently on my mouth and then mumbled, "You're the best and never forget it..."

And then she was gone.

The next morning at 8:30 I dialed Dora's room number. There was no answer.

I waited half an hour and then called her again. No answer.

I went to her room and knocked on the door. No answer again.

I approached the reception desk and asked if they saw Dora from room 215.

"But sir, room215 is empty now... Until this morning it was occupied by a young girl name Sarah. I am sorry, but hotel policy does not allow me to give you her last name. To my knowledge, in the last week we didn't have a Dora in this hotel... "

I didn't know what to think...

Suddenly I felt that I was about to choke in this place.

My reservation was for 3 more days in this place but I decided to leave...

As I was packing up, I found a small piece of paper attached to my suitcase. It said, 'Dear Rodney, by the time you find this note, I'll be far away... I didn't tell you the whole truth about myself. I was afraid to... I have advanced cancer and my doctors gave me about 6 months to live. Right now I have poor appetite and a frail body, but I do not suffer. However, my doctor said to expect some suffering later. He prescribed morphine for the future... So I quit my job and decided to have a nice week vacation before my bad symptoms begin.

What can I say, you made me so happy! You made me feel attractive and sexy... You were the best thing that happened to me. I couldn't burden you with MY issues, so I elected to leave now. Please forgive me and don't try to find me... I want you to remember me as a laughing young girl you had sex with and not a suffering bitch... Love, Sarah N.'

To say that I was devastated was an underestimation...

Suddenly certain parts in her prior behavior became clearer. How she expressed her orgasm as if she was going to die... Her unexplained tears...

And then I remembered the source of the name Dora. It was the name of David Copperfield's first wife in Dickens book...

In that story Dora was very frail and shortly after their marriage she died...

Was this the reason Sarah chose this name?!...

12