The Deal With Lara

Story Info
A wrong number goes right, leading to an erotic partnership.
18.8k words
4.8
16.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
831 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

-------------------------------------------

Despite it being Labor Day, my body clock, (along with my bladder, of course,) woke me at the usual time.

Since I didn't have to go to work, I made myself a nice breakfast, then took my second cup of coffee back to bed with me.

It was still early, and I had absolutely no plans for the day other than to relax and enjoy.

So I lay in bed in nothing but the boxers I'd slept in, blanket up over my legs, scrolling my phone aimlessly.

I was deciding on whether to watch YouTube or porn when the text notification came in.

The pop up displayed only part of the message: "Hey sexy, been thinking about..."

I didn't recognize the number. I opened it, wary of spam.

"Hey sexy, been thinking about last night. It was wonderful. Hope to see you again soon. Here's a little incentive."

The picture attached took my breath away. A beautiful young woman sat, legs crossed, leaning forward, her hands folded over her knee. She was completely nude.

It was a tantalizing picture; her arms covered most of her breasts, and her crossed legs hid her privates.

Still, she was stunning. Her skin looked soft, and supple. Her body was well toned but not muscular. Her pose suggested a petite frame, but with feminine curves in all the right places.

Her lovely red lips offered a sweet, encouraging smile. The snapshot cropped the rest of her face just above them.

She was an alluring picture of youth and beauty.

I was pretty sure she was no one I knew. Certainly not one of my coworkers, or one of my ex wife's friends.

"Must be a wrong number," I grinned, shaking my head. "Lucky me."

I was debating on whether to answer or not when a second text came through:

"My nipples are so hard, just thinking about last night."

The picture attached showed her breasts, small and pear shaped. Her long, strawberry blonde hair flowed freely past her shoulders over them, ending just above her conical, puffy pink nipples.

Then a third text: "Wanna take me from behind again?"

That picture featured her on her hands and knees, her perfectly rounded ass presented to the camera. Her hand was between her legs, deftly covering her sex and again, her face was just off camera. I had to wonder how women managed such incredible selfies like this hands free.

I considered playing along, pretending I was her boyfriend or whoever it was she thought she was messaging. But she'd figure it out eventually, so I decided it was probably best just to let her know before she embarrassed herself further.

Still, I wanted to have some fun with it.

"As much as I'd like to take you up on that offer," I replied, "you unfortunately have the wrong number. But thank you for brightening my day."

"OMG I am so sorry!" came her response. "I'm so embarrassed 😳!"

"Don't be," I answered, "you're very beautiful. Certainly made my morning."

My phone sat silent for over a minute, and I figured that was the end of it.

My cock was already hard of course, and I figured there was no harm in enjoying myself to the unexpected gifts she'd sent me.

I'd just begun stroking when my phone suddenly buzzed again.

"So, so sorry. 😔 Met a guy last night. He must have given me a fake number. Asshole. 😠 Not you, him!"

I was very surprised she was continuing the conversation. I'd fully expected her to have blocked my number by now.

Since the invitation seemed open to respond, I replied.

"His loss is my gain. 😁"

"I guess it was! 😆 🤣 😂 Well, hope you enjoy them! 🍆💦"

I wasn't a big emoji guy, but I knew what those meant.

"Well, now with your kind permission, I most certainly will. 😉"

Several moments ticked by, then suddenly a new picture appeared. She was on her back, legs bent and open, offering a stunning view of her intimate treasure.

A wispy tuft of ginger hair crowned her perfectly formed vulva. Her labia peeked out from between like two delicate pink rose petals.

A second picture followed; a closer view, her fingers now parting her pussy lips to expose her pebble sized clit. A sheen of moisture hung over her like fresh morning dew.

"Figured you may as well see the rest of my 😺 Hope this helps. 😉"

My cock was throbbing, begging for attention, but I needed my right hand to type.

"My dear, you're absolutely stunning! A true work of art. You've made this gentleman very happy. And very excited!"

Yeah, I probably laid it on a little thick. But I felt it was better, and classier, than "I wanna lick and fuck your pussy, baby!"

I had a sudden, troubling thought. "Um, I hate to ask, but you're over 18, right?"

Her: "So many guys ask me that! 🤣 No worries, I'm 24. 😇"

I breathed a sigh of relief. That was a trouble I simply didn't need.

Her: "How old are you?"

I hesitated before replying. While I was cautious about giving her my exact age, not wanting to scare her off, I saw no real point in lying to her either, especially considering how generous and lighthearted she'd been about this whole thing.

Me: "Old enough to be your father."

Her: "🤗😁 I kinda thought so by the way you text 😆. But no worries, older guys can be sexy too!"

Me: "Well I'm no Adonis, but I'd like to think I'm still in decent shape for my age."

Her: "Why don't you let me be the judge of that? ☺️"

Did she just ask for a picture?

I fumbled with my phone, opening the camera. I didn't want to go straight to the dick pic; I felt that crass and tasteless. I decided instead to take one that showed off my body without being too revealing.

It took me several tries to snap something worthwhile. The picture I sent featured me from chest to abdomen, the blanket pulled up just over my pubic hair line. There was a hint of my bulge beneath it, just at the bottom, but nothing gratuitous.

Also, like her, I'd left out my face. Not because I felt I was ugly, but for privacy. She was, after all, still a stranger.

I waited, nervously anticipating her reply.

Her: "That's 🔥! Dad bods are super sexy! 🤤"

While my inner insecurities doubted the sincerity of her statement, I shunted them aside. Fuck it. I wanted to believe, at least for the moment, that she actually found me attractive.

Me: "Thanks. 😊 I'm glad you think so."

Her: "Gonna show me the rest? I think it's only fair."

She wanted the dick pic. Holy shit.

Throwing back the covers, my cock sprung straight up as if already posing. I quickly snapped one; it came out blurry. I hastily took another, better this time, and sent it.

My heart was pounding as I watched the little bubbles that indicated she was typing form.

Her: "Very nice! 🤤😜😋 Long and thick! I love how hard it is! Is that because of me, love??? 😈"

Me: "Well, of course. You've had it's attention since that first picture. You're a lovely, sexy young woman."

Her: "Oooh, a sweet talker AND well equipped! 😆."

Me: "😊 You're very kind, but I'm not THAT big."

Her: "Modest, too. ❤️ I like that. Send me a pic of it from the other side, 🙏."

I had to play with the camera to get the right angle, and I still wanted to keep my face out of any pictures for the time being, just in case, but eventually I took one I felt worth sending.

Her: "🤤 You're definitely well hung! Nice and straight and perfect sized head! I love the nice, thick vein. 10/10 would definitely suck! 😍"

My cock jumped as I read. Scrolling back, I found the original picture she'd sent, the one featuring that alluring smile, and stroked myself several times as I imagined those supple red lips wrapped around the head of my pulsing glans. Then, reluctantly, let go to type my reply.

Me: "Oh, I'd enjoy that VERY much! And hopefully you'd enjoy it in other ways, too. 😉"

Her: "Most definitely 😉. You're about the same size as my favorite dildo. Wanna see?"

Before I could even finish typing the three letter word YES, the picture came through.

She was now sitting up on her bed, her legs still splayed casually. In her free hand she held a very realistic looking rubber phallus, nestled against her delectable looking cleft. It was tough to get any sense of scale from the picture, but I suppose it was close enough to my basic size and shape.

Zooming in for a better look, her toy was coated with a milky sheen of cream. From the look of things, she'd been using it on herself already.

Before I could formulate a reply, another picture came through, proving my theory correct. The dildo now penetrated her about an inch or two deep, her labia enveloping the head in a soft, velvety kiss.

I couldn't believe my luck. I was pretty sure she was not the first woman to ever accidentally send nudes to the wrong guy, but I sincerely doubted many of them would be having as much fun with their mistake as she was.

Me: "Wow, that's hot. You're certainly not shy, are you?"

Her: "😆 🤣 😂 How'd you guess?"

Me: "I dunno. Just a hunch. 🤷‍♂️"

Her: " 😆 You so 🤪."

My fingers hovered over the keypad, ready to type back my next reply. But nothing came. My brain froze up and the words wouldn't form.

I wanted to continue of course, for as long as she was willing. But it had been a long time since I'd sexted with anyone, and I felt rusty.

Also, there was always something a little weird about the whole thing to me. While I wasn't opposed to some fantasy, typing out things like, "Oh, baby, I'd fuck you so hard," or "I want you to suck my cock" while simultaneously trying to jerk off always felt so awkward and unsatisfying.

I was enjoying our free spirited, more casual exchange, very much. And I didn't want to ruin it. But I wasn't sure how to progress things further. Or if she even wanted that.

Then her next message arrived. "Did I lose you? Or just too busy playing with your 🍆?"

Again, I decided honesty was the best approach. "Sorry. I'm really enjoying this, truly! You're such an amazing young woman and I really appreciate all you've shared with me so far. Just wasn't sure where we go from here LOL."

Her almost instant reply stunned me. "Wanna video chat?"

I couldn't type "YES" fast enough.

Her: "Do you have Snapchat?"

Me: "I think so. But I've never really used it."

Her: "No worries. I'll send you my profile link. Add me, I'll do the rest."

It only took a minute or so to set up. And then I was receiving a video chat request from the lovely young stranger who's profile listed her name as "Lara Lee."

I only hesitated a moment before accepting. In that moment, I'd considered hiding my face. But I didn't see the point anymore. She'd either accept me for who I was or not, and I didn't think she'd be going through all this just to troll me and post my image online somewhere.

With trembling finger, I accepted her call. I was greeted by her beautiful smile.

"Hey, there you are!" Her voice was sparkling. "Can you see and hear me okay?"

"Y,yes," I stammered.

"Cool," she said. "So anyway, hi, I'm Lara, nice to meet you."

"Hi, Lara, I'm Jake. Very happy to meet you."

Her laughter was lilting. "I bet."

For a moment we simply took each other in. I watched her sweet, friendly face as she scrutinized me. There was no hint of judgment or disapproval, merely curiosity. "You look younger than I expected."

"Thanks. Probably because I still have all my hair," I joked, running my fingers through my disheveled locks.

Surprisingly, she didn't press me for my age, so again I didn't offer it. Instead, she asked, "So how shall we start this, Jake?"

"Frankly, I was hoping you'd tell me," I laughed. "Haven't done anything like this in a long time."

Her smile was a sunbeam, radiating through the screen. "Well let's start by giving you a better view."

Up until that moment, she'd been holding her phone close, only her face and tantalizingly bare shoulders in view.

Lara leaned forward and I lost her for a few moments as she positioned her phone. "Putting it on my tripod," she explained as the picture shook crazily.

"Ah. That explains how you take such great selfies."

"Yeah, I take a lot of them," she giggled. She didn't offer a deeper explanation, and I didn't pry.

Then the picture refocused, and Lara came back into view. Her petite round ass swayed as she returned to her bed, flopping down on the edge.

There was not a hint of shyness about her. She sat there as casually as someone fully dressed and talking to an old friend, and not someone completely nude, chatting with a total stranger.

Her gaze lingered on me as I drank her in. "Lara, you're stunning."

"Aw, you're sweet." Again her smile made my heart race. "Make yourself comfortable, let's enjoy ourselves."

I wasn't sure what to do. I moved my camera around, indecisively trying to find the best angle.

"Try putting it on your nightstand, if you have one," she coached. "Prop it up against something if you don't have a stand. I'd like to be able to see your face as well as the rest of you."

It took me several tries but finally I found a good position for it. Sitting back on my bed, leaning up against the headboard, I could see myself on the screen, all but the bottom half of my legs in view.

I was just about to start stroking when I realized I'd want lube. I rolled over to retrieve it from my nightstand drawer.

Lara was already working her toy back inside her by the time I'd lotioned myself up. Even through the tiny speakers, I could hear the wet sounds it made as she slid it in and out with long, repeated thrusts. "Hope you don't mind the lack of foreplay," she said, her breathing already heavy, "but I've been aching for this for a good while now."

"Hey, you do you," I laughed. "I've been aching for a while now myself." My hand worked my shaft as I spoke, matching the rhythm and timing of her thrusts with her toy.

"Well, try not to pop too fast," Lara grinned. "You probably won't believe this, but I really do get off on watching a guy jerk his dick, especially for me, and I got at least a few good orgasms coming."

She punctuated her last remark by letting out a sudden moan as she plunged her slick sex toy silicone balls deep inside her.

I watched lustfully as her free hand dropped over her fluffy natural bush that perfectly matched her long, flowing hair. Her fingers found her clit, now working them in tandem with her thrusts.

We masturbated together for several minutes, and I thrilled to the fact that she was watching me as closely as I watched her. I'd jerked off for a few Webcam girls, a long time ago, but their interest always seemed so feigned, so forced.

Lara, on the other hand, seemed to genuinely enjoy watching me. While it wad tough to tell exactly where her eyes were focused through the screen, the way they sparkled with excitement told me she liked what she saw.

"Ffffuck, I'm close," she hissed through gritted teeth, her already rosy young face now flushed crimson, "Don't cum yet, let me just...oh, FUCK!"

Lara flopped back on her bed. Her now prone body shook as her orgasm took her, her head rocking side to side on the mattress.

Her moans became high pitched squeals of delight as her hips bucked, thrusting upwards, hanging there for a moment before crashing back down. With a final gasp, she rolled to her side, trembling lightly, eyes closed, her face blissfully happy.

It was the most beautiful sight I'd seen in a very long time.

When her eyes reopened, they fixed on me. Again she flashed her adorable smile. "Wow, that was a really good one."

"I could tell." My hand rested on my still pulsing shaft, but I'd ceased masturbating during her climax, afraid I'd be unable to hold back.

She noticed it with mild surprise. "You really did manage to wait! Good job!"

"Hey, I take orders very well."

"I can see that. I'm glad. I really do like to watch a guy cum and I knew I'd miss it during that orgasm. But now..."

Lara sat back up on her bed, her legs now dangling over the side. Parting them, she revealed her still slick and swollen cleft, her creamy juices clinging to her delicate folds.

Lara reached for something off to the side. Straightening again, she revealed a large, vibrating wand. "I definitely have another one in me. Try and hold back a little bit, if you can, give me a chance to warm up again. But if you can't control it, that's okay, just let it happen."

Sitting up, I repositioned myself slightly to give her a better view as I again took my raging erection in hand. "This what you wanna see?"

"Oh, yes." Her wand was already over her clit, buzzing away. "Stroke it for me. Show me how you make it feel good."

I obliged, my cock pulsing in my hand as I stroked to this beautiful young stranger, her eyes eagerly watching as I pleasured myself for her.

"Good boy," she purred over the buzz of her vibrator. "Stroke that big, hard cock for me. Think about fucking my tight little hole with it, stretching me out, filling me up."

Her innocent yet sensual voice tickled my brain, stimulating me even further. I paused in the nick of time, holding back my cum through sheer force of will.

"You're so close, aren't you?" Lara teased. "I can tell. I can see it throbbing, begging for release. It's so hard, isn't it?"

"It's...hard...for you, Lara," I panted as I tentatively began again, "so...hard...just for...you."

"I know it is, love, I know," she cooed in sympathy. "Don't hold back, now. I wanna watch you cum; wanna see that hot load shoot out, just for me. That's gonna make me cum again, I promise. Go ahead, love. Let it out."

Her voice was a siren song I just had to obey. Still, I kept my pace slow and steady, drawing it out, clenching my groin muscles tightly, desperately trying to hold back the inevitable until finally I could no longer deny it.

My voice rumbled deep in my throat, a growl that quickly became sharp cries of pleasure as my pent up load burst forth in a hot stream that shot backwards across my chest, splattering just under my chin.

My whole body shook as the powerful orgasm raced through me, the rest of my spunk dousing my abdomen, dripping in random streams.

My erection never faltered even as the remaining drops pooled over my fist, running over my fingers, mixing with the lube still coating my hand.

I continued to stroke myself slowly as my body shivered uncontrollably. Finally it became too much and I released my grip with a heavy sigh of relief. "Holy...fuck!"

"Holy fuck indeed!" Lara exclaimed. "That was quite an impressive load! And it shot so far! Not all guys shoot like that!"

"I don't always cum like that," I chuckled. "Must be because I had such a lovely young woman giving me inspiration."

"You're too sweet."

Suddenly her body again began to twitch. "Oh, oh," she gasped, "Here it comes, here it comes, oh, yessss, it's...right...there!"

Rocking forward, her legs clenched at the knees. Trapping her still rumbling vibrator between her thighs, Lara let loose a long wail. Her tiny breasts shook with her body as the waves of pleasure crashed through her, hair flailing wildly as her head swayed.

Lara held her position for several seconds, her breath coming in sharp, steady hitches. Then without warning she fell backwards over her bed, panting loudly.

Her legs again parted, offering me a clear view of her perfect pussy. I watched, fascinated, as a large dollop of silky white cream oozed from between her swollen labia to run down the crack of her pert little ass.

"Oh, wow," I heard her sigh. "Sorry, just give me...a sec."

"Take your time, my dear." I watched in silence as she lay there, her trembles slowly subsiding.

When she finally sat back up to face me, her face was aglow.

We looked at each other with silly grins. No words were needed for the moment.

Finally though, she broke the silence. "Wow. That was...really intense. And fun."

"That it was," I agreed. "Thank you so much for sharing that with me. It was beautiful. You're so beautiful."

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
831 Followers