Rod's Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
Being Rod's boy meant a lot of doors would need to be opened.
1.9k words
4.45
13.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fag4cock
Fag4cock
40 Followers

I had completely lost track of time, but was having the sexual time of my life.

As John finished and pulled his soften cock from my warm, wet mouth, Bill stepped forward.

As Bill stood in front of me in his shorts, he was gruff, grabbing my hair, jerking my head backwards and barked get my shorts of faggot!

I was shocked, stunned as I had never been called names by any man before. The weird thing is as I began to fumble with the button and zipper Bill let out a torrent of nasty names for me. Come on cocksucker get my shorts down! Why are you so slow to reveal your prize sissy?

Eventually I got the button and zipper done as I eagerly pulled his shorts to his feet and as I began to move my mouth forward, Bill put his hand on my head holding me at bay. I was unable to move and then a new sensation took over as Bill demanded I beg to suck his cock.

Beg for it sissy! Come on faggot, beg to suck my cock! Beg boy, beg!

Here I am on my knees being called names and being ordered to beg for Bill's lovely cock, with its huge purple head.

As I looked up, I was quickly reminded that there were no less than thirty other people standing around me and several of the girls were laughing and started egging me on, saying things like, come on girl, beg him for it! It'll look so good in your faggot mouth.

I was lost in a daze of lust and desire and before I knew it, I began to beg for this wonderful tool. I began to exclaim. Bill, please feed me your beautiful cock, I need it, I cannot live without it. Please Bill, let me have it and I will make you feel so good. I will swallow every inch and take with pleasure every drop that you give me!

The girls erupted with laughter and several of the men, turned to Rod and said you got a desperate one this time didn't you?

I looked at Rod and he smiled that wonderful smile and my heart melted and I knew I would do what ever anyone asked of me, if it would please Rod.

Bill stepped forward as he downed his beer and what happened next I would not be prepared for but it would open a new door of my sexuality. Bill set his empty beer bottle down and gently push his cock into my mouth and looked down at me as I looked up and uttered my words back to me. You will take with pleasure every drop and not spill any understand faggot?

All I could do was nod my head as Bill's cock prevented me from speaking.

Then I began to feel a warm rancid taste as Bill began to empty his bladder. His hot piss began to fill my mouth and I was lost in a new sensation as I began to swallow for all I was worth, as I eagerly took every drop.

When Bill was done he pulled his cock from my mouth and shook the rest of his piss all over my face as he looked down and asked me. Well faggot, what do you say?

Thank you sir, your piss was wondrous! May I have the pleasure of sucking your cock till you fill my belly with your cum?

Bill replied not now sissy, but you will taste it soon!

Next up would be another new experience. Willy was naked and black as night and on his arm the most beautiful white girl I had ever seen. Willy grabbed her by the throat and said Bitch on your knees next to the fag. Let's see who can suck my cock the best. Whore, you better not let me down!

Yes master was all she said as she took her place next to me.

Another girl yelled out, these two should be down to their underwear so we can see how they react.

Good idea, Rod said and simply looked at me and said boy, down to your panties, now!

Several of the girls laughed and began to mock me as I revealed my pink satin panties as I dropped my shorts. In no time I was back on my knees and soon joined by Lisa.

There was something strange about this beauty I just could not put my finger on it yet. Later I would discover that, Lisa was once Larry but had somehow grown nice C cup titties and her cock I would discover later was smaller than mine, which was a feat.

By this time Lisa was taking all 11 inches of Willy's black meat down her throat like it was made for it. I knew I was going to lose this one for sure.

After a few minutes Willy pulled out and slapped my face with his huge cock and I did what I do. I opened up wide and began to suck his Nubian manhood with all the submissiveness I could muster. It didn't take long and my nose was buried in his pubic hair and I got a rush taking in his manly scent. His muskiness seem to only drive me to the brink of sexual madness.

Lisa and I went on like this for an hour and Willy finally pulled out and began to piss on both of us as he called it a draw and began to cuss Lisa. Willy told her that he might just have to put her out on the street to teach her a lesson. He grabbed her up by the hair slapped her across the face and told her to go kneel in a corner and wait until he called for her.

I turned to Rod and asked if I could go use the bathroom. His answer was swift, and it was no! You have a few more experiences, then you can go. Yes sir!, was all I could say.

As I continued to kneel a girl walked up and demanded that I eat her. I really did not want to, I have had sex with girls but it was usually just to keep anyone from getting suspicious about my real sexual nature. I really didn't care for them, and I was not fond of eating pussy. But I didn't see where I had much of a choice and at this point, I was so horny I knew I would do anything.

So dutifully I leaned in and stuck my tongue in Mary's twat, It was wet and I could see she had been freshly fucked and I was eating my first cream pie. And no sooner than I cleaned the last glob of cum from her pussy, Mary put her fingers either side of her pussy and pulled it up with one hand and with the other she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in close as she unleashed a torrent of hot piss. My mouth began to rapidly fill and I swallowed as fast as I could trying not to choke or drown. I knew if I didn't swallow quickly I would drown in Mary's golden nectar.

As she finished, four or five more men and women stepped up and used my face, mouth and belly as their personal urinal. I still had no idea what time it was, all I knew was my stomach was full of piss and cum and I need to go or I would piss myself.

I looked to Rod and begged to relieve myself and all he did was laugh and tell me to lay on my back. I did as I was told and by this time everyone was naked, it seemed like everyone was gathered around me and one my one their piss was let go on my aching body.

Then the final three girls stepped forward and squatted over my face and one by one filled my mouth with the cum from their freshly fucked twats and then their hot piss and I drank all I could. What I couldn't swallow ran out of my mouth and down my cheeks.

As I lay in a pool of cooling piss one last guy walked up and knelled down over my head and pushed his soft cock into my sticky mouth and as his cock began to grow in my wanting mouth he began to fuck my face and ram his ever growing cock down my throat. I was gagging and chocking but Charles showed no mercy as he fucked my face with a brutal sense of urgency.

After about ten minute, Charles pushed his cock deep into my face until his hairy balls were pressed hard against my nose and eyes. I could feel his cock pulsating in my throat as I felt his cum slide down my throat. After several more hard and violent thrusts Charles pulled out slowly making sure I felt every inch as he slipped it from my mouth.

Rod, looked down at me, my eyes all a glaze in lust and simply said, good boy, go clean yourself up. Take a shower and come back and kneel next to me, understand?

Yes master was all I could think to say. Good boy, Rod replied.

I got up, my little cock was so hard and as I began to put my hand on it. Rod jumped up and from somewhere had a belt and hit my ass several times and explained that I was never to touch myself without his permission and I was never to ask. If you are to be mine, all of you is mine and you will not do anything unless I tell you, you can! Is that clear? Now go do as you were told, Rod continued.

Yes sir, I replied, as I began to move toward the bathroom.

After I got cleaned up, I did as my man had ordered. I walked in to the room of people completely naked, with no shame or embarrassment and took my place on my knees next to Rod.

Rod looked down to me and asked. Boy, are you ready for me to complete your transformation to my sissy faggot?

I looked up with eyes of lust and love and smiled a wicked smile and said, yes master I am ready to do what ever you demand! At this point I was so lost in lust and desire for Rod that I knew I was already addicted to this man and would never tell him no.

Rod stood over me, put out his hand and I took it immediately. Rod gently pulled me to my feet and looked me in the eyes and dropped his lips to meet mine and I opened my mouth ready to receive him into my mouth. Rod slipped his tongue into my hot waiting mouth and gave me the most passionate kiss.

Just to think at 9:00 this evening I was imagining sucking Rod's cock and maybe even making love as he might fill my ass with his wonderful cock. Nervously thinking while afraid that his neighbors would know what I really am, what I really would not acknowledge. Now, I am naked in front of thirty or so people with no more shame of being gay.

As Rod broke our kiss, he said come on sissy boy, let's go find a room. He held his hand out again and I took it and held it as I let him lead me to my next adventure. I knew in that instance I would follow him anywhere as we walked toward the back of the house into what I would later find was a room with more than a view.

Fag4cock
Fag4cock
40 Followers