Rod's Boy Pt. 03

Story Info
Thrid installment of becoming Rod's boy.
2.1k words
4.31
13.7k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fag4cock
Fag4cock
40 Followers

As Rod led me into a back bedroom, he opened the door and the room was black. The only light was from the open door. Rod led me to the bed and told me to get onto the bed face down and ass up.

As I did, I felt Rod grab my left ankle and then I felt the cold steel of some sort of restraint. From the left to the right, then Rod grabbed my left wrist and stretched my arm out as he secured my wrist, then he moved to repeat the process on my right wrist.

I was secure and not going anywhere. Rod jumped up on the bed and grabbed my waist and stuffed a hard piece of foam that held me up and made each of the four restraints pull even more taught. This left my ass fully exposed and wide open for what was to come.

I was shaking as this too was a new sensation and a new exploration or a remaking of my sexual self. Just as quickly as Rod had jumped in the bed, he jumped off and left the room closing the door behind him.

Now, I am tied firmly to this strange bed, left naked, alone. As I think about my situation, a set of new sensations began to overtake my body. I was alone, and getting scared, in the dark, restrained to the bed with no idea about what was to come. With no noise, it was like this room was soundproof. I could scream and no one would hear me.

What would become of me? How long would Rod leave me in this weird sensory deprivation, where I could only hear my own breathing and my heart as it raced with fear and excitement.

Finally, after what seemed like hours the door opened, and someone had come in a closed the door. Rod is that you, I mumbled. But no response. Then I began to feel the soft hands of a girl. She said nothing but rubbed her hands over my entire body, being careful to only brush my tiny cock and balls and even light brushes across my asshole.

I was writhing against the restraints as her soft touch tickled and was bringing up goose bumps all over my body. Then I heard the familiar click of a Bic lighter and the sudden smell of weed. Soon, a joint was placed to my lips and with the soft words, hit this deep and hard.

I did as instructed, then the lady removed the joint form my lips and said hold it until I say let it out. I obeyed silently. After about a minute, she said let it out. Now take another big hit sissy boy and hold it until I say let it out.

At this she climbed back in the bead and mounted me. I could feel her panties as the brushed my ass cheeks and she gently lowered her chest till her nipples brushed my back. I loved the sensation, even though, Rod's cock was all I wanted.

After a minute again, I was instructed to exhale. My head was spinning and I could feel a buzz coming on and at that moment I felt the joint back at my lips and the sot words escaped her lips. You know the drill faggot, be a good girl and you will know pleasure like you have never known.

Being all for any pleasure I took a hit so hard and deep, I began to choke and then I felt the lady's soft hand cover my mouth and whisper in my ear to calm down, you have to hold till I tell you to let it out. Do not disappoint me. I shook my head, and my throat began to relax and the urge to cough was extinguished. This repeated until the joint was gone.

She jumped up and suddenly I felt a cold sensation on my balls. I was so high, my head was spinning and the cold on my balls suddenly began to burn. As I started to wiggle trying to find some comfort, I felt her lips press against my ear and she whispered, it is going to burn for a while I just put Bengay on your little sack. It is gong to get more intense because I have to put more on and I have to get three of my fingers good and covered and shove them in your hot little ass.

No, please no, it hurts so bad! Honey, you will come to love and beg for this.

No, I won't it hurts.

Okay, I will go tell Rod you are a pussy and not worthy of his cock. As she stood up and headed to the door, I knew I could not let her open the door.

Wait!

Yes faggot, tell me what you want me to do? Please put the began on your fingers and shove them up my ass.

Beg me sissy!

Please but it in my ass! Please put more on my sack and then lube my ass with it!

No, I don't think you want it.

Please mistress, I beg you. I need Rod to make me his and if this is what he wants then this is what he deserves, I beg you, please help me be obedient to him. I must have him!

I knew you did faggot; I knew it when I saw him kiss you when you first got here. Yes, I saw him kiss you so deep and passionately and I knew you would end up being totally submissive to Rod.

Yes, please I beg you, do what Rod has commanded you to ready me for him!

Okay bitch, because you resisted, I have to put extra on your balls, and your clit and your nipples. Honey you will be on fire when I am done with you.

After several minutes, my slit, balls, nipples and my asshole were on fire and all I could do was try to find some pleasure in the pain as she shoved her Bengay covered fingers violently into my asshole.

It was hard and it hurt like hell. Just as suddenly as she appeared she opened the door and left closing the door behind her leaving me once again alone in the dark in so much pain I was beginning to cry.

After what seemed like an hour, the door opened and closed again. I was still crying even though the pain had began to recede to a small degree.

Suddenly a soft gentle light began to glow. As my eyes began to adjust as I strained to look over my shoulder to see the prize I had wanted all night. It was Rod and he was completely naked.

Rod spoke, I understand you gave Suzie a hard time about the Bengay?

I am so sorry Rod, please forgive me. I wont ever disobey or question anything you want again, I swear.

That is good to hear boy, but to make sure I am going to have to punish you, I have no choice, you resisted my orders and that cannot go without punishment.

As I was still crying from the pain of the Bengay, I quietly sobbed, yes sir, Rod. I deserve and need to be punished for resisting your orders. Please make me obey you without question, I gently cried. All I knew was I wanted this man in ways I have never wanted another and I would do anything to have him.

As I lay there waiting for what my punishment would be, I heard Rod fumbling with something and then some soft music began playing. Then more lights began to shine and then Rod stood next to the bed and he asked me what I wanted.

I want you, Rod, I want you in ways I do not understand. I want you to make me yours.

That is good boy and I will make you desire me more than you desire air. However, you resisted my orders! Now what do you need so that never happens again?

Please punish me Rod, punish me how you see fit with all the force that you deem fit for my resistance. Please make sure that I never resist you ever again!

With that I felt the sting of the belt as Rod unleashed a brutal assault on my ass, small of my back and upper legs. All I could muster were tears and then suddenly the intensity increased and I began to beg for it.

Please master, punish me hard, make me obedient. Make me submit to your will sir. Please, more, more, I need more!

Then I began to hear several people begin to laugh. Suddenly, I was aware that my punishment was not a private thing. I was on display, bright red ass, tears running down my cheeks as I begged this man to whip my ass harder and harder until he felt I had learned my lesson.

With that Rod delivered the last blow and then I felt his rough hand begin to message my ass cheeks. The pain was so intense, all I could do was sob as Rod continued to rubbed and squeeze my ass. The more he rubbed, the more the pain seemed to go deeper into my flesh, and I began to thrust my hips forward into foam that held my ass up.

Then Rod stepped up beside me, his beautiful cock swaying out in front of him as if tempting me to desire him more and simply asked. Do you think you learned your lesson?

Yes master!, quickly fell from my lips and Rod said good girl.

I was taken back, though several tonight had referred to me as a girl, Rod had always called me boy. I was confused, high as a kite, may asshole on fire from the Bengay, my ass cheeks on fire form the beating I just endured and now I am beginning to accept being called a girl.

I continue to lay in wait as I felt Rod climb onto the bed and I also hear others in the room messing with things.

Suddenly, Rod tells one of the men I had yet to meet, Shawn, get a good close up of her tears, I want her to see the beauty in her pain. And then I felt a cold thick substance be pushed up to and into my ass.

Rod began push his fingers one by one into my asshole and I began to fill a huge amount of discomfort as Rod leaned over and told me to relax that this is going to hurt like hell even if you help. You fight me and I will rip your asshole open so bad you will have to have surgery to sew it closed.

I was confused, the pain was intense as I stared into the lens of the camera sitting just inches away from my face.

What are you doing to me?

Rod leaned in one last time and said I am going to ram my fist all the way to my elbow into your asshole. I am going to do it in one swift motion. If you resist me, it will hurt you very bad.

I want you to push like you are taking a crap and do not stop until I tell you to, got it?

Yes Rod, I love you, I will do as you say.

As I felt the rest of his fingers enter into my asshole, Rod said, Now push girl, push.

And I did and in one motion, Rod pushed his whole hand past my sphincter, and I cried out in pain and joy. At the same time I began to drift in and out of conciseness/

Crying out in pain, I could hear the gasps from those watching, as the tears continued to stream down my cheeks and then I felt Rod hit bottom.

Good girl, I am in your pussy to my elbow and with that Rod began a slow and methodical pull out until his fist reached my sphincter, then he pushed till he was elbow deep again.

At one point, Rod told me not to push but clinch down and I did and Rod proceeded to drive his fist to the hilt and back over and over. Until I began to moan in pleasure.

With those moans, Rod leaned in and said, how does it feel baby girl?

Wonderful sir! I am so full, I have never felt so full.

Good girl, Rod replied and the assault on my asshole continued or about fifteen minutes or so. Then without warning Rod drove home, ordered me to clamp down and in one quick motion from elbow deep to nothing he was out and I passed out.

Fag4cock
Fag4cock
40 Followers