All Comments on 'Rod's Boy Pt. 01'

by Fag4cock

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
John/Robert...

you lost me for a bit there...

Fag4cockFag4cockover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry I lost you. I hope you did enjoy it otherwise.

This is my first story. There are more parts to come and hopefully no more confusion.

Thanks for reading!

SteveSucu209SteveSucu209over 2 years ago

I was with you the whole time. As a sucker I too would be embarassed but the story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love to be in that party!

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Nice little tale. Being outed is kind of a rush to me. Love the idea of being humiliated by a dom in this way!

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

very nice hope it continues

Fag4cockFag4cockover 2 years agoAuthor

Stay tuned, the rest of the story parts have been submitted and waiting review. I am glad you are enjoying the story. There is a lot more that happens. Check back!

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

I love this story ❤

rmac1rmac1over 2 years ago

This story is a huge fantasy of mine. I would love to be that guy sucking Rod’s cock and then be taken to that party and be the center of attention and suck John’s cock.

This story had me hard from the visit at the glory hole to the end. I can’t stop thinking about being o my knees and holding a thick hard cock getting ready to pleasure a man and make love to it waiting for the explosion of cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story ... no time for a comment, I have to continue wtith the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the plot. Proof reading is a simple matter and easy enough to do. The lack of it interrupted the story and was mildly annoying. Looking forward to seeing how the plot develops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFag4cock@Fag4cock
I am a Faggot for Cock. I just love them and love how they make me feel when I am on my knees sucking them or on my back receiving them into the inner depths of my body. I just love cock and have no control or desire to stop.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rod's Boy Series Info