Rogers Unit Pt. 01

Story Info
A closetted cock sucker helps an older friend.
1.6k words
4.61
8.6k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, I had no idea how it came about. One minute we were watching football, and the next... well... you're about to find out.

I was in my late 20's, married and had discovered overtime that I was a closeted cock sucker. However, in saying that I gave away absolutely no indication publicly of my love of cock in my mouth, I was married so had to keep a low profile.

Roger was late 40s, single after his marriage breakdown and we had seen each other and eventually became acquainted at the local tavern when they held certain events. Starting with a "Hey" and then over the weeks and months that followed progressed to drinking at each other's tables whether alone or with other mates.

Arriving at the Tavern later one evening I was locking up my car and heading towards the front entrance when Roger made his way out.

"Save some cash and come for a drink at mine," Roger said his face lighting up upon seeing me.

Roger lived in nearby units and so I left my car where it was and walked alongside him for the short stroll to the complex of units, chatting about our day as we made out way to his front door. He fumbled into his pockets for his keys and unlocked the door inviting me into his small but nice unit.

Grabbing a couple beers from his fridge Roger invited me to his living room where we sat on the couch, taking a sip out of the bottle he reached out for the remote to the television and put on that night's football matches.

As the football reached half time, we were both a couple beers deep, we had been chatting about anything and everything, calling out the referee's decisions like proper armchair experts, and been having a decent time.

Out of the blue Roger asked a question which caught me completely off guard.

"Have you ever thought of being with a man?" he asked me.

Perplexed I immediately snapped back "No,"

"Oh, I know you're married and stuff but... it doesn't matter please lets forget it." Roger replied, apologetically.

It was a moment I could see defeat cross his eyes, so without blowing my cover I realised he was comfortable with me so the least I could do was hear him out, maybe provide some advice of sites or apps I had "heard off".

"No Rogers, honestly, I have had thoughts before but that's about it. Come on Bud tell me why you asked." I spoke, a lot more softly than my first response.

"You can't laugh or treat me different!" Roger started.

"I wont man, tell me what's up."

Roger went on to explain that it had been two years since his divorce, three since he had been touched, and how the other day while browsing on a well-known video website that hosts pornography he had stumbled across some gay videos.

"I... I don't know how to say it... but..." Roger continued nervously.

"It turned me on, and it got me thinking what it would be like. Does it feel the same?"

"Got you thinking what what would feel like Roger?" I asked, almost too excitedly.

"I'm almost too embarrassed to say it," Roger said hesitantly.

"Roger, you have told me this much you may as well keep going." I encouraged.

"Well, whether a blowjob from a man feels the same as one from a woman, if I even remember what that feels like." He joked, almost as if to cover the 'embarrassing' revelation he had just stated.

"Let me get us another round Roger and we will continue this talk; I'll make it fair and tell you what I have thoughts about." The idea seemed to brighten Roger's mood, as I made my way to his fridge and grabbed two bottles of beer.

As I was closing the fridge and idea crossed my mind. I placed one of the bottles of beer back and made my way back to the loungeroom.

Handing Roger his beer he popped it open, took a swig and placed in on the table next to him. He looked back at me; a confused look crossed his face when he saw that I didn't have a beer in my hand.

"You're not going, are you?" he asked almost fearfully.

"No... no I am not Roger." I replied, attempting to put his mind at ease.

This is where I admit my lust for older men kicked in.

"I told you I'd tell you what I had had thoughts about Roger." I said looking him directly in the eye.

"Being honest with you I have often looked at my wife as she is sucking on my cock, and wondered what it would be like to be in her shoes." I spoke.

"Roger, I have thought about what it'd be like to be on my knees... with a nice hard cock in my throat... down my throat... Roger I've thought about what it would be like to have my stomach filled with cum." I continued as I dropped to my knees in front of where he was sitting.

While I was an experienced cock sucker, I knew I had to play new to help Roger through this moment.

"Richard you better stop f**king around," Roger snarled at me.

I reached my hand out and through the fabric of his pants began to rub his growing bulge.

"Roger, I'm hoping the only thing f**king is your dick in my throat." I replied immediately, as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and gave it a little tug.

That seemed to be all the encouragement Roger needed as he was immediately standing from his previously seated position and unbuckling his belt.

"OMG I can't believe this is happening," an excited Roger said as he tugged his pants down, I placed my hands on them and pulled them to the floor.

I immediately grabbed his shaft, stuck out my tongue and licked under his shaft at first. Making my way down to his balls where my tongue darted in and out of my mouth as it licked and slobbered on each of his sack.

My tongue then moved up and down on his shaft all the way around his nice clean and cut cock. Each time my tongue and mouth went near his ball sack I'd repeat the process of sucking and licking on them as they became covered in my slobber.

Roger moaned with every move I made, every time my tongue would touch him, he'd let out a moan. His biggest moan to date however came when I had made my way to the tip of his cock, taking just the head into my mouth and licking and slobbering all over it.

I took the tip of his cock out of my mouth, looked him in the eyes and spoke up.

"Roger, fuck my mouth. You haven't had the opportunity for three years just do it."

With that I opened my mouth, and he placed the tip of his cock in, my tongue doing its best to massage the underside of his shaft as he continued to slide more into my mouth and eventually into my throat.

"Oh, you asked for it bitch," Roger said, I moaned as loud as I could to let him know that it was okay, after all I did give the misrepresentation, this was my first time, and I didn't want him to worry about using those names and talk like that.

He started to withdraw his cock before inserting it back in, this time a little further than where he had done so previously.

Soon the pace increased as I placed my hands on his buttocks and pulled him into me, my throats resistance eventually giving way until he was all the way down my throat. Roger let out a massive moan when this happened, and it seemed to unleash some sort of inner beast.

Roger immediately placed his hands on the back of my head and began to pull it onto his cock as he thrusted into my throat, his manhood going deeper and deeper into my throat until his balls were slapping on my chin.

"You wanted to know what it felt like to be on your knees like a cock slut, this is what it feels like" Roger spoke as he thrust into my mouth. I moaned as loud and as best as I could with his cock down my throat.

He began to thrust harder and faster, I let out inadvertent gags, before I could feel the intensity pick up to an even higher degree, he was close, and we could both sense it.

With a last few thrust of the hips, he then held my head with his cock in my throat as his balls started to erupt wave of his tasty man juice down my throat. Swallowing every drop his cock soon began to shrivel.

As he withdrew it from my mouth I leaned out and gave it one last kiss, before he pulled his pants up and tucked it away.

I stood up and took up my previous position on the couch just as the referee blew a start to the second half.

"So... your thoughts now?" I spoke up, breaking the awkward silence that had engulfed the room.

"Wow... just wow..." Roger replied.

"Something you'd do again?" I asked acting as innocently as possible.

"Hell yeah. You?" He replied.

"I loved it and would do it again... with you." I said with a smile.

The football finished and we made plans to enjoy the game together the following weekend.