Rogers Unit Pt. 02

Story Info
Returning to the Unit, this cock sucker meets the neighbour.
1.3k words
4.68
4.7k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon arriving at the Tavern, the following week as organized with Roger he was waiting for me at the laneway that led to his unit. Unlike last time where it was small talk about our days Roger was excited, and quite obviously horny by the way the questions and chit chat were going.

"So, I've been watching a bit of porn, and there's some other things I want to try," Roger started.

"Wait. I don't do anal Roger." I interrupted.

"Oh no, nothing like that." He laughed "just more positions and stuff that if you liked last week, I think you'd like these. You did like last week, didn't you?"

"Yes, Roger that's why I'm here." I replied ending with a chuckle as we approached his doorway.

Unlocking the door he opened and entered, I turned to close the door behind me.

Turning back towards the hallway once the door had latched. Roger was standing there facing me.

"On your knees" he said in a commanding voice. I obliged and dropped to my knees where I stood in his doorway.

"That's it. You like being a cock slut, don't you?" Roger asked, again in a dominating tone that turned me on even more.

"Mmm-hmm" I replied as I bit my bottom lip.

"Good, come, sit." He spoke. I crawled the short distance between us. I could see hit shorts struggling with his bulge that had grown behind it. I licked my lips.

"Get it" Roger ordered.

I reached out and immediately pulled his shorts down, his cock hard and uncovered behind it. As my hands returned towards his hard cock.

"NO HANDS" he said, breaking the silence that had fallen across the room. "Open your mouth".

I did as I was told, doing so a smile came across Rogers face that I could see clear a day as he took a little step towards me lining his cock up with my wide-open mouth.

Roger grabbed the back of my head and slide his entire shaft into my slutty mouth, my throat opening like it had its own memory bank for its new regular guest. He let out a moan as it first entered.

He slowly withdrew it, pulling it all the way out apart from the tip, leaving that in the entrance of my mouth before sliding the entire length back in and into the mouth.

He repeated this process, picking up the pace into which he was doing it with every time the process was repeated. Until eventually there was virtually no holding of the tip in my mouth, no little rest, his cock was flying in and out of my mouth.

Following a couple minutes of this we changed positions slightly and my head was soon banging against the wall in the walkway.

Roger continued to fill my mouth, harder and faster with every thrust, my throat invertedly letting out a gagging sound as he entered, and my head banging against the wall.

Then with two short, hard thrusts he had my head pinned against the wall and was exploding his hot warm load down my throat. Just as every time I swallowed every drop.

With an exhausted moan Roger pulled his cock from my mouth, a satisfying wet smacking sound coming as it escaped my lips.

As we were finishing there was a knock on the door, now situated a couple feet down the hallway and beside me.

"Quick, Go wait in the loungeroom," Roger said pulled his pants up. I jumped to my feet and walked towards the loungeroom, sitting on the couch where things between Roger and I changed just a week earlier and waited.

Roger meanwhile had gone to the door to answer it. After some quiet murmurings from the hallway the door closed, and I heard Roger coming down the hallway. As he entered the entrance to the lounge, he had another gentlemen with him.

This gentleman, who was introduced at Albert, was much older, at least in his 70s, and as Roger explained he lived next door with his wife Dorothy. He had heard all the banging on the wall and thought someone was in trouble so wanted to come and check it out.

After some pleasantries Albert then finally asked a question that even the fast-talking Roger didn't have an answer for.

"What was the banging on the wall then?"

After a couple moments of silence, obviously racking his brain for an answer, it seemed that Roger decided honesty was the best policy.

"Him" Roger said indicating over at me. A confused looking Albert looked at me and then back at Roger, obviously not understanding by what he meant.

"Remember that cock slut I was telling you about, you're looking at him." Roger seemingly clarified for Albert.

"But he's... he's a he?" Albert stuttered obviously expecting something else.

"Yeah, but he's good." Roger said, boosting my ego a little, "Don't believe me? Take him for a spin, I am sure he wouldn't mind!" he continued before they both looked at me.

A nodded in agreeance.

"I could never," Albert protested.

"Dorothy is asleep next door, and I could..." Albert continued before being cut off by his much younger neighbour.

"Exactly, she is asleep. You are not. When was the last time she even sucked it anyway?" Roger questioned.

"Well... never so..." Albert responded.

"Then why not give him a go?" Roger asked again motioning his head towards me. A nervous Albert looked, the obvious turmoil on his face between loyalty to his wife and having a blowjob from a guy he had just met.

After what seemed an eternity, he reached for the waistband of the shorts he was wearing, this told me he had made his decision, as I moved from my seated position on the couch to be in front of Albert... on my knees.

As Albert freed his manhood, it springing from its containing briefs, I reached my hand up and started to gently jerk in. Running my hand back and forth over its entire shaft as it continued to grow with my touch.

He moaned when I first touched, and at times seemed to pull away.

"Maybe I shouldn't..." Albert started to say, I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth. "Bugger it" he said as I closed my lips around his shaft and started to slowly pull my mouth back and forth ensuring to cover the length of his cock.

"Oh God Yes" he said as he closed his eyes and rolled his head back looking at the ceiling as I continued to suck on his shaft.

I could feel his rhythm build, as he slowly thrusted his cock into my throat more with each time I bobbed.

In an instant I felt his leg jerk, as he took a mini step towards me, his cock moving deeper into my throat before his whole lower half began to twitch and shake as his balls erupted sending wave after wave of hot cum down my throat, a deluge that seemed to last forever and a load bigger than I had every sucked out before.

Eventually his spasms subsided, and he stopped blowing down my throat allowing me an opportunity for a proper swallow attempt.

"That was... WOW!" Albert said stepping backwards from me, turning his gaze towards Roger.

"Open Wide" Roger said, as I opened my mouth and turned towards him my face was being hit with his wave of cum, some entering my mouth which I swallowed, Roger had become turned on seeing me suck his next-door neighbour.

As his load stopped covering my face he stepped forward and put his dick in my mouth.

"Clean it" he ordered.

I did as I was told.

"Wow, he really does anything for cock." Albert commented. "We should meet up another time" he continued as he looked at the both of us.

"Football next week, my house!" Roger said with a smile and that is when the next date was set.