Rohan and Faye Pt. 01

Story Info
Faye entices his father into some early morning fun.
1.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Micie
Micie
8 Followers

I shifted in bed, which led to mild surprise in the moment as I groped for a form next to me and felt nothing. It is amazing how quickly I got used to my son's body against mine, and that I had to blink multiple times to realize that there was no one in my bed.

Sighing, I rolled out of bed and moved to the master shower, turning the water on and brushing my teeth while I waited to get warm. I know Faye put a video on when he did but...I don't do visual media like the boys do.

After drying myself off, and covering myself in a bathrobe, I decided that I needed, desperately, to bring myself to my espresso machine and make myself a fine cup of caffeine, which is where I found my youngest.

He was sitting on the counter, nursing his own cup of coffee, dressed in only, from what I could tell, one of my sweaters, that fit him almost like a cardigan dress. Long, smooth legs dangled playfully, and I found my eyes tracing slowly up them, as I walked in, meeting his smile as he greeted me, with a flirty; "Mornin, daddy~"

"Morning, princess." I smiled back, turning to my coffee machine. "Enjoying my sweater?"

"Mhm~" He cooed, lifting a sleeve up to his nose with a smile. "It smells like you. Drake smelt like you this morning, too. But he had to wash all that musk off to go to work." He whined, looking at me with those big brown eyes I could never refuse. "Left me all alooone."

I gulped at the insinuation, cock twitching. "Did you two-"

"We made love last night, daddy." He grinned, leaning forward, while spreading his legs. My eyes naturally went to the hem of the sweater, wondering what I'd fine. "I took his hard thick cock soooo well and he came inside so haaard, and he smelled like you the whole time."

"It's good that you boys are taking care of each other." I gulped again, adjusting my bathrobe, so that my growing cock didn't poke out.

"I can take care of you two, daddy." He purred, leaning closer to me, saying it in almost a whisper, so that I had to focus on him, on his plump lips, to hear him fully. "We can all take care of each other. Wouldn't you like that?"

I found myself nodding, stepping forward, and tenderly, experimentally placed my fuzzy lips against his, just a peck, as I whispered back, "Family's should take care of each other."

"Mhmmm~" He giggled, wrapping his arms around my neck, eyes closed, as he kissed me now, tongue dancing at the entrance of my mouth, needily. He always was a bit impatient. Sighing, never one that could refuse my princess boy, I let him in, and our tongues met, with him almost immediately sucking on mine.

I gently rubbed his back, like he loved, while we made out, as his hands roamed down from my neck, to my chest, under my bathrobe, pulling it apart, and breaking away from our kiss with a hearty smacking noise to look down. "Oh daddy, you're so studly." He continued petting my chest, face red, as mine surely was, leaning into me, practically groping my pecs. "So hot and manly."

"Thank you, Faye." I mutter, embarrassed by the praise from such a handsome young man like my cute son. "You're pretty gorgeous yourself."

"Mmm that makes me happy to hear." He muttered, before looking up at me with a smile, leaning up to my ear, to nibble the lobe, than whisper. "Daddy, I have something, just for you."

He took one of the hands on his back, and placed it on his crotch, bringing my attention to the tent he was making in my sweater, visible wetness at the tip darkening the fabric, making me gulp as my thumb brushed the spot. "Did you get hard for me, princess?"

"Oh gosh did I." He said, kissing my chest lovingly, as he rubbed my nipples. "I'm so desperately hard for you, daddy. I need you to take me so bad!"

Encouraged by this, breathy, I muttered, "I have something for you too, baby." As I gently undid the tie of my robe, opening myself to my other son, cock large and twitching, as if reaching for his.

"Oh this is all for me?" He asked, giddily, immediately rubbing it up and down with both hands. "Wow, Drake was right, you're soooo biiiig daaaddy. What a stud."

"Aaah..." My voice caught, at his ministrations, "Thank you...can I....rub yours too?"

He giggled, wiggling his wips, making the tent dance enticingly. "You made it, its aaaaall yours, whenever you want to take it." He reached up to whisper again. "All of me is."

"You're such a good boy..." I mutter, reaching for the hem of my sweater, and gently pull it over his young veiny cock, making my mouth water at its perky head, dribbling precum.

"Look daddy, they're touching!" He giggled playfully, as he reached behind me to push me closer, between his legs, laying my large cock against his. He moaned when, by instinct, I gave a few humps on contact. "Oooh more of that please."

I smiled, knowing just what to do to make my son say more of those pretty sounds, and wrapped my large hands over both our cocks. "Lean back a bit, princess."

He obeyed, leaning back, as I pressed myself closer, guiding his legs to wrap around me, as I kissed him deep, and began stroking both our cocks together, while humping into my hand, against him. It didn't take long for Faye to match me, humping up against me, desperately, as he moaned sweetly into my mouth, and I grunted into his.

The family kitchen was filled with the sounds of our love, as I humped my son on the counter, sprawled out and open to me. He moaned, breaking from my lips, looking into my eyes lovingly, and desperate, "I'm so close daddy...feels so goood...can't...."

"Me too." I grunt, placing my forehead on his. "Me too, baby. Cum, cum for daddy."

He gasped, to a long, deep moan, body shaking violently, as splurts of my son's cum sprayed all over my sweater. The twitching of his cock against mine, as I continued humping, was enough to push me over, and soon my own orgasm joined his, painting him in our fluids.

He laid on the counter, chest rising, as he was stuck in the afterglow of his orgasm, and I was met with a delicious sight. His legs spread wide, with one up on the counter, showing off his pert, tight ass.

I kneeled down, spreading his cheeks, his cute little hole twitching, as if winking, beckon me forward. "Time for some breakfast." I mutter, more to myself, I think, than to Faye, and press my face against his ass, breathing deeply, before sliding my tongue into his hole.

Micie
Micie
8 Followers