Role Playing a RPG

Story Info
It started as roleplaying games and became sexual roleplay.
792 words
3.17
10.2k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Kathryn and I were into roleplaying games. We would join a group of friends to play the game for an evening. Often we would flirt and have a bit of foreplay in character so that by the time we got home we would be hot and horny and have some of our best sex.

"Have you decided on a character for tonight's game?" I asked Kathryn.

"Rick suggested a character race for me. So I'm going to try it." she answered. Rick was our group's dungeon mater (DM). What the DM said during a game went.

I made up an elf character for the game. Kathryn has a thing for elves and I was hoping to get her going during the game. I asked Kathryn what she was going to be playing, but she wouldn't tell me.

As we were leaving I notice Kathryn was wearing a sexy little black dress the hugged every curve of her body. "wow, are you wearing that just to go role playing?" I asked. She just grinned, picked up her dice and headed out the door.

We arrived at Rick's house for the game. There was another couple, Phil and Janet joining tonight's game. Rick noticed Kathryn's dress and commented on how good she looked. Rick's wife, Wanda and Kathryn had been friends since high school. To my surprise Wanda wasn't at tonight's game. She was away on a business trip. Kathryn didn't seem surprised.

We started playing. I described by character as an elven archer and Phil was playing a halfling rogue. Both Kathryn and Janet said they were giants from a nomadic tribe that didn't wear clothing. Rick quickly said he'd give them each enough experience to level up if dressed in character. Kathryn and Janet looked at each other and the next thing I knew their clothes were coming off. I was instantly hard seeing my wife take her clothes off in front of our friends and seeing Janet naked was a trill. I'd been imaging what she'd look like naked since I met her.

I wasted no time and started flirting in character. Phil followed lead and started flirting with both Kathryn and Janet. Kathryn laughed at both of us and said an elf and a halfling won't have anything big enough to satisfy a giant. Janet quickly said, "yeah, Phil is barely big enough in real life to satisfy me. His little halfling doesn't have a chance with my giant character.

We played a bit longer and our party ended up at an inn. When we entered Rick described a muscular male giant who was standing at the bar. Rick described him as "very MALE". Kathryn giggled and said, "very male sounds like what I'm looking for."

It finally dawned on me that Rick had suggested this naked giant character for Kathryn and I wondered if he had suggested it for Janet as well. I was getting angry, but I couldn't say anything, because the main rule of the group was no arguing with the DM. So I excused myself and went to the washroom just to get out or the room long enough to calm down.

When I reentered the room, Kathryn was describing her character giving the male giant a blow job. Rick said, "if you act it out I'll give you enough experience to level up again."

Kathryn got up and walked over to Rick. As she did, he unzipped his pants and pulled out a monster cock. Kathryn paused for a moment when she saw it and said, "that's at least twice the size of Joe's." I was angry that she had just said that in front of our friends, but it was true. Before I could react, my wife was swallowing my friend's cock right in front of me.

Janet wanted some of the giant cock as well and both women sucked and licked Rick's cock until he finally told them to bend over the couch. He stood behind and standing pounding them doggy style. He started with Kathryn and went back and forth between both women. When rick finally cam he was deep inside my wife. Phil and I just sat there stunned. We couldn't believe we had just sat there and watched at Rick fucked both our wives.

When we got home I wanted to fuck, but Kathryn said she wouldn't be able to feel my little cock not that Rick stretcher her.

We've had several game nights since then and Rick has fucked Kathryn at each one. I've only been allowed to fuck her once since and the entire time I was in her, she told me how much bigger Rick's cock is and how it is so much more satisfying.