All Comments on 'Role Reversal'

by Losthead

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
Hilarious

Especially when I got to "He was interested in my thoughts and ideas on world peace and Snoop Dawg."

Anyone who has a problem with the stereotypes just can't stand the superiority of little whute boys.

beesfanbeesfanover 19 years ago
Great fun.

This story wins my vote by relentlessly poking fun at all the writers on this site who deal in mindless racial stereotyping. Very well written and funny too. How about tackling some of the other "targets" which lend themselves to ridicule in this way - watching husbands, swappers, swingers, wimpy cuckolds immediately spring to mind! This has given me a few ideas of my own, though I doubt I have your comedic ability!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Funny

Excellent, I very much appriciate the satire, you do know you're gonna catch some shit for this though don't you?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Hey

This one I loved .. it may cause a lot of grief but sure was a fun story

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
This is crazy!!!!!!!!

But hey, I liked it!

Keep writting!

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Damn, this ones funny!

This is probably the best use of stereotypical erotic story characters I have ever seen. It was also one of the funniest stories I have read on this site.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
This was FANTASIC!!

Great Parody! I love this! Why didn't someone think of this before?

Please , sir,can Moesha have some mo' o'dat white cock? LOL!

What? it's in already? OMG!

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Okay, this was a"5"

Pure and simple.

Now, do you big black cock lovers realise how stupid your storylines are?

Or didn't you understand one word of this!

Thanks for the story Losty - 300% better than your first one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's Like A Train Wreck....

...As much as I wanted to tear myself away I couldn't stop reading. I was utterly appalled and amused. Well Done!

"You haven't been pregnant for a couple years. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I swear that I almost spit Coke onto the monitor.

With each line, the characters became more 'ghetto-fied' and it was fascinating.

While I was won over by the humor and shock value, the sex wasn't very sexy. Perhaps that was pre-planned, but it was the reason I gave the story 4 stars instead of 5.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 19 years ago
Now this was a fun read

You are a true master of parody.

I agree with beesfan in that you HAVE to do simular treatments to the rest of the erotica 'standards'.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Short Dick and Can't Fuck

Okay, so it was a satire. But, it would've been much better in the hands of someone who can really write. What's really funny to me is white guys trying to affect "Ebonics". You invariably fuck it up. Now THAT'S funny.

Why are white men obsessed with the size of Black men's dicks. If they're not extolling them, they're subtley or outright trying to denegrate them. Damn, you white men think more about black dicks than Black men do. Well, I guess everything costs; and the price you pay for your superiority is your underlying fear of sexual inferiority.

That's pitiful.

vargas111vargas111over 18 years ago
Like "Reversal"

No, not accusing you of plaigerism, just sililar idea to my story "Reversal" which takes a shot at a different stereotype.

GoddivaGoddivaabout 16 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK?

I didn't know if I should have been offended or amused but I know one thing.................I laughed my ass off! okay, but dude did the white boy really needed to have a dick the size of pinky?! come on now, damn. Hey but as a black woman I've got to say not all of us are into horse dicks but we don't want pinky's either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You've Gotta Be Kidding!?!?

This was hilarious (if meant to be funny) and offensive (if meant to be taken literally) at the same time. However, I laughed so hard the entire time!

I am a black woman who has been dating white guys for over 10 years and I can't relate to ANY of this! I don't know any black people who behave or speak like this and ALL my white boyfriends have been the BEST lovers and NONE of them had small penises. Plus, no one compares to a white guy when it comes to pleasing a woman with oral sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Even joking this is sad

It's racist bulls***t like this that perpetuates the world we live in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is racist and funny ^^

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
One of the funniest things I have ever read!

All the tropes and stereotypes, except in reverse! God what a riot! Hilarious!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
How did you find it, Randi ?

Thanks Randi. I saw your comment in the Public Comments Portal. This was published in January 2005 and hasn't had any comment action on it for a couple of years.

And nothing has changed on Literotica since this was published. LostHead's story is just as fresh and relevant today as it was almost thirteen years ago. Monstrous black cocks, miniature white penises, big breasted black women and so on and on. Every one of these stereotypes taken and beaten to death in the most hilarious manner.

There's been nothing new from LostHead since 2005, sadly, but it just shows the value of the archives.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great basis for a reality show...

imho

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

That was funny. Like seeing familiar things in a mirror house. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous