Roleplay

Story Info
Silky Pajamas, Chilled Air, Heated Desires Unveiled.
929 words
4.58
4.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our ten-year high school reunion started winding down, I looked over at Haven and noticed her hard nipples poking through her silky blue pajama top again. With every movement, I couldn't help but watch the silky fabric cascade over her natural breasts and wonder what that felt like for her.

With confidence that quickly shifted to embarrassment, I blurted, "Haven, are you cold as fuck or have you just been horny all night?" I could feel my face turn pink. What am I doing?

She smiled, combed her fingers through her long, curly blonde hair and replied, "Come over here and sit down next to me. I will tell you."

With bated excitement, I moved over next to her on the couch. She pointed up towards the ceiling. I looked up and saw the air vent and felt the cold air blowing down on us.

"Now, let's see if your nipples get hard. Here, sit up straight." she instructed.

I sat up straight and faced toward her. She reached over and gently grabbed the right and left side of my shirt, just below my breasts, and slowly pulled the fabric back creating a silk laden outline of my chest.

"I want to watch your soft areolas get hard."

I felt a surge of heat rush through me. I glanced around, the few remaining girls at the party were engaged with their conversation and games in another room. My nipples became hard, and Haven flashed me a smile.

"Now tell me, are you cold or are you horny?"

"Why can't I be both?" I replied, feeling more confident now. Haven smirked. I suddenly got the urge to take the upper hand, and asked, "Do you know what that feels like?".

Before she had a chance to respond, I quickly slid my hands up the bottom of her top and grabbed her breasts. I cupped them and felt her nipples, hard and sensitive. She gasped and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of me touching her. She grabbed my wrists and held them in place, letting the sensation subside. She slowly opened her eyes and looked into mine, smiling.

As if I hadn't just fondled her, she continued the conversation and asked, "So what do you do when you masturbate?" I smiled. This was a fun game.

I continued playing along and said, "I love my vibrator. I have one that's about 5" and the tip is shaped like a tongue."

She looked at me curiously and replied, "Really? Well, that's pretty tame. How about we try something different?"

I looked at her, surprised, but eager to find out what she had in mind.

She continued, looking straight at me, and said, "Take off your shorts and spread your legs. Let me see how wet you are right now. If you are as wet as I think you are, we can have some real fun tonight. But only if you trust me, and want to keep playing the game...Do you still want to play, or are you done for the night? It is totally up to you. The ball is in your court now, what are you going to do?"

"I want to play." I took a deep breath, scooted down on the couch, and slid my shorts down.

Haven leaned in, her sweet scent--reminiscent of gardenias--filled my senses, and I felt the urge to pull her on top of me.

"Open" she commanded, tapping my inner thigh.

I slowly started to spread my legs.

"Wider" she continued.

I spread my legs all the way. I was completely exposed now. Haven brought one finger to my sex. She started rubbing my clitoris slowly. I moaned softly.

She slid her finger down to my opening. "You're very wet." She scooped two fingers inside of my hole and brought it up to my clit. Rubbing me all over, spreading the natural lubricant. I moaned again.

"Be quiet. I'm your mommy now. You will do as I say."

"Mommy, you are making me so wet." I felt flushed. I couldn't believe how naturally I fell into the role. Before I could feel the pang of embarrassment, Haven continued.

"Sweetie, open your legs wider for mommy. That's it. All the way open. Oh, good girl."

She was rubbing me slow and steady. "You're going to keep getting wet like that because I'm not going to stop. You have to accept it. Just let it out. Let mommy have it"

I threw my head back and moaned. I tried to thrust my pelvis up, but she held me down.

"Hold still, you have to be patient. Mommy is going to get all of that cummy from you, slowly.

"Here scoot down some more. Good girl."

I slid my bottom down to the end of the couch. Haven was on the floor in front of me. Holding one of my legs up. I was shivering with anticipation. I needed her to touch me more, say more, and do more.

"Please. Please mommy!"

That was it. I was too loud. I got too carried away. Suddenly, I became aware of the other girls emerging from the dining room.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" one of them said.

I jolted up, covering myself. My face turned crimson.

Haven stayed on the floor and calmly replied. "I'm helping her learn to be a good girl." She turned and smiled at me then looked back at the other girls.

The silence was deafening until Lilly, one petite but voluptuous red head, broke the silence.

"How can we help?"