Roll of the Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was on her back with her legs spread so her very mature genitalia faced the door. Her stomach had considerable height even if it was spilled out sideways as well. On top of it, her weighty tits had dropped out to the sides. Her spread thighs looked smooth even if they were fat and dimpled, and her enormous ass pushed the hairy, inviting crevice up, making it the obvious centerpiece of the room. They were all transfixed by the completely exposed crotch.

"Oh man!!" Victor let out, speaking for them all. "What a fucking cunt!"

The well-aged vaginal slit was swollen and red between thick pudenda that mostly resembled fuck cushions. The pubic hair was all different shades of gray, although it was darker near the slit where it was wet. This pussy was so fat that the hair looked thinned-out from skin stretching.

The young people tiptoed into the room. There was no reaction from the sleeping woman. Her breaths were heavy, and there was no doubt that she was really sleeping. The guys quietly debated touching her, hesitating. Victor panted in short, over-excited breaths while he reached out a slow hand towards the massive mammary closest to him on the bed.

"Oohhh fuuck!" he gasped when his fingers squeezed tit flesh, building excitement. "What a fucking tit! It's so fucking sick! She's such an old fucking slut, isn't she? Feel it Art!"

Arthur dutifully walked up and caressed his way in over the other tit, allowing it to fill his hand.

"Oohhh yeahhh," he let out. "It's real soft. I didn't know how soft her tits would be. I can't believe we're really fucking doing this!"

When there was no reaction from Molly, he slid his other hand all the way down to her old cunt, pressing around, feeling and molesting her.

"Uunhhh," he grunted in overwhelming arousal from the soft, messy wetness against his fingers. "We're gonna fuck it! I can't fucking believe it's finally gonna happen! Fuuuck!"

His hand was joined by Luna's, caressing the gray cunt hair and the slippery slit. Their fingers touched in the wetness when Luna penetrated the warm, slick moisture of the hole.

"Oohhh fuck, touch her!" she instructed the others. "She's yours! You can do whatever you want. Really, guys! You can do whatever you want to her cunt!"

She moved up to focus on a tit, squeezing it as dough in her hand, while Victor got his turn to a first good feel of a fuck hole. Henry moved in behind his molesting girlfriend, caressing her breasts the way she had trained him to while she focused on the bigger breasts.

"Fuck yeah!" Luna let out. "They're big old fucking tits! I'm gonna suck them!"

She leaned down over the hefty body and licked her way into a nipple, and then she slurped it into her mouth and moaned while she pretended to breastfeed from it. Victor also moved up and started sucking on a nipple. There was nothing to imply the old woman was coming awake, and still Arthur reported from down by the cunt that she was getting wetter from the stimulation.

"Why don't you take your cocks out?" Luna suggested. "I mean, you don't have to, Ed."

"Weren't you gonna show us something, too?" Victor demanded with poorly concealed neediness.

She answered by taking her hands to her breasts, and in an instant all eyes in the room focused on her. Then, she pulled on the fishnet of her corset without ceremony, releasing her large, mesmerizing orbs from their confines. They dropped down, jiggling, and they were just as perfect as they had all imagined. Also, standing next to this old fat body, Luna's smooth, soft stomach and her youthful freshness gave her the appearance of a sexual goddess.

"Fuuuck!" Victor let out with a bewildered stare, squeezing the old-lady tit as a stress-ball.

"Oohhh, yeaahh," Arthur gasped, working a finger deep in and out of the cunt on instinct.

First Victor and then Arthur opened their pants to fish their erections out.

Luna stared at the thick, rigid, pulsating shafts with fascination. They both had big cocks, but Arthur was bigger.

"Mmmhh, she's a lucky lady," she panted, and then she turned back to kiss her boyfriend. "They're so much bigger than you are, honey. It's a good thing you're so good at eating cunt, isn't it?"

Henry ignored her insult, because he knew it turned her on to degrade him, and her excitement made his cock feel good. He just dutifully kissed her back and kept squeezing her tits.

"Are you going to roll the dice?" she asked.

Edgar had a regular D6 for each of them. The top of Molly's stomach was big and bulky enough to make short rolls on, and now they walked up on either side. The two young men stood with their cocks out and rolled their dice over the sleeping woman's belly to see who would fuck her first. Arthur delivered a perfect roll, and Victor could barely contain his disappointment when he couldn't measure up. Luna knew how to make it better.

"Come on Vic," she said. "You get to help me squeeze her tits while he fucks her. Then, tomorrow it's your turn to feel the cunt. Unless you want to fuck it full of his sperm."

They stood on each side, grabbing one each of the slack, fat tits, kneading them while Arthur stepped up to the crotch again.

The cunt looked very big and loose when you stood between the massive thighs. The slit glistened with old-lady fuck lubrication from the voluminous ass up to the gray-haired mound on top. The whole thing looked even bigger because wet, sticky hair grew down the insides of the asscheeks. But when you put your finger inside the actual vaginal hole, you could feel how tight it was.

The passage was narrow, warm, and slick. Arthur couldn't really take in the fact that he would actually be allowed to put his cock in there, humping and pumping his sperm out inside a willing body in just a few seconds. At this moment, there was nothing he wanted more. His cock was straining, dripping with excitement.

"Come on, do it man!" Victor urged him on. "Do it before I blast all over her fucking tits!"

Victor was jerking off over the saggy breast, and he clearly intended to spill the contents of his balls on the tit flesh. Meanwhile, he and Luna were both squeezing the wrinkled mammaries. Her eyes were turning from cock to cock and then down to the titty in her hand.

"Touch me more!" she ordered Henry, who was standing behind her. "This is so fucking hot! He's gonna fuck her! He's gonna stick his cock in a cunt for the first time ever! Play with my tits while it happens!"

"I love you, baby!" Henry panted while he kissed her neck and fingered her naked nipples, pressing his hard-on into her asscheeks.

The whole room turned quiet, and they all stared at Arthur's cock as he positioned it at the entrance of the warm fuck cave in front of him.

"Oh fuck, it's warm," he gasped when he dipped the tip in the wetness.

"Do it man!" Victor let out, jerking off furiously over the tit.

Edgar stood by in silence, letting his eyes wander between Luna's perfect tits and the almost impossibly tempting sight of his aunt's fuck hole. He was always jealous of Henry, but right now Edgar was also jealous of Arthur, who was about to experience something every man wanted -- the tight wetness of a cunt.

"Ooohh fuuuck," Arthur panted. "Ooohhh fuuuck! It's so fucking warm! It's amazing!"

This was the exact moment when he lost his virginity. He had over an inch of cock inside the fuck cave now.

"Push it in!" Victor gasped, jerking off even harder. "Fuck her! Fuck her cunt! Fuuuck!!"

He was stroking so fast his hand was a blur, pressing the tip of his cock into the soft and warm tit-flesh for extra pleasure.

Arthur pushed in further, gasping from the overwhelming stimulation. You could tell he wouldn't last long. On instinct, he pulled back and slid in again, experiencing the slick, wet squeeze all around his shaft. This time he sank in deeper. One more thrust and he would bury his entire shaft.

Luna made a squealing noise, and then she gasped.

"I'm pissing," she whispered. "It's so fucking hot! I'm pissing myself!"

You could see the crotch of her shorts grow a darker patch, and then she was clearly having an orgasm.

"Fuuuck!" Victor cried out when he saw it.

Long jets of sperm started shooting in a surprise ejaculation from his cock over the old lady tits. The first spurt was so forceful that it flew all over the large body between them and even painted a white rope over Luna's stomach.

Arthur had reached the full depths of the cunt now, and he groaned in overwhelming satisfaction and started releasing his sperm as well, spewing creamy cum into the embracing old-lady hole.

For a few seconds, the three of them were moaning together in orgasm. Edgar and Henry watched with wide eyes and petrified cocks.

Arthur kept his cock inside the fuck cave even after he was done dumping his sperm. He wanted more. He tried moving, but it didn't feel the same now. There was something off about the slippery mess, so he reluctantly pulled out, and a thick white trickle oozed out from the hole down through the hairy asscrack. He wanted to do this again.

Luna pulled the top up and hid her breasts. She scooped Victor's sperm off her stomach with a fingertip, and then she put it in her mouth. As she tasted the thick glistening fluid, she managed to sneak away a smile of appreciation to Victor. He smiled back. His evening had been some sort of success. The guys were putting their cocks away. They left the sleeping woman with sperm dripping from her tits and her cunt. They even left the dice on her stomach, letting her know that they had enjoyed using her for their game.

Henry and Luna left at once, and Luna made no secret of going home just to give her messy-wet cunt another fast orgasm in Henry's obligated mouth. The other guys also left, presumably to go home and jerk off a few times.

This left Edgar alone with his sleeping aunt. He was relieved to be alone, and he was restless. There were limits to a young man's self-control, and Edgar had passed them by far. He had already decided what he was about to do, but he forced himself to wait five minutes just to make sure no one came back for any reason.

Then he took his clothes off and walked into his aunt's bedroom. She was still sleeping in the same position. The sperm on her cunt had dried up a bit now. She was messy, and she was irresistible. There was no way for him to hold out against that slippery slut-slit any longer. He was giving in, and it was the most liberating choice of his life. He was about to lose his virginity in her warm fuck hole. What was the point in jerking off when you could use a real body to get off in?

Too eager to wait, he simply climbed up and placed his cock against the messy opening. It was difficult to find the hole, but suddenly he was just swallowed up by it. He didn't even have time to understand what happened; he just realized he was no longer a virgin. He let out an uncontrollable gasp. The pleasure was incredible. The warm embrace around his cock made him feel loved and safe. He moaned in euphoria and pushed deeper, sensing the perfect wetness all around his shaft.

An impulse told him to bend lie and take a tit in his mouth. The one Luna had played with was clean enough. He pulled it up, closing his lips around the nipple while he kept fucking the cunt, and he started sucking harder while he fucked with faster thrusts. When his entire mouth filled up with tit flesh he felt a perverted orgasm starting to build.

Within seconds, he was moaning into the huge mammary, mashing his cock deep into the cunt and pumping squirt after squirt of sperm into his aunt's body.

He wanted to sleep this way, sucking her old tit in serene bliss, but eventually he pulled out his limp, messy cock and he left the room.

In the morning, Molly was happy as a lark. It was Saturday, so she had the day off to have her morning tea in peace. And things got even better when Edgar informed her that his friends were coming over to play again.

"Ohh, good!" she cried out in ecstasy. "I'm so glad you boys are having fun. I sure felt naughty when I woke up, for some reason. I wonder what might have happened? Ohh, well. I guess it's all good."

Edgar didn't know what to respond to her obvious pretend game, so he let his blushing do the talking. His aunt walked up close, kissing him on the forehead, pressing her tits against his body.

"You're a good boy, Edgar. I love you. It's about time you have a little more fun in your life. And I'm just happy to help."

The gang showed up in the afternoon and actually managed to play through for several hours, although Edgar allowed a lot more raping and pillaging than your usual campaign, which fit the overall mood of hard cocks and understimulated tits in the room.

Luna wore a girdle with a top that was easy to fold down. You were meant to have something under it, but she didn't, which made her breasts look very exposed, especially from the sides. She made sure to turn so she gave all the guys good looks, and she knew they were trying to catch peeks of her nipples. She had a very short skirt, which rode up all the time to show off a pair of thin, pink panties. She had chosen them because she knew they would soak through, showing everyone how fuck-sick she was. All afternoon, she kept spreading her legs so they got regular wetness updates.

The time finally came for the last tray of cookies from Molly, wearing only her bathrobe again. She was wet from a bath, and she announced that she had cleaned herself good. They all watched her with lust in their eyes, imagining her naked tits and cunt only a loosely tied belt away. The old lady appeared to take some pride in their reaction, and she assured them that she would sleep like a brick soon, and just in case there were naughty boys around she would sleep naked.

They gave her half an hour more, and then they prowled into her room.

This time, they all walked up without hesitation, being more experienced molesters. Victor felt up the wet crotch slit. He even traced a finger down through the asscrack, feeling the warm soft squeeze of the asscheeks, touching the old woman's wrinkled, hairy asshole with his fingers.

"Yeah, that's right," he panted overwhelmed by arousal. "You're real tight down there, aren't you? You're real tight for my cock. I'm gonna fuck you real good tonight, you tight fucking slut!"

The rest of them looked at Edgar to see how sicker language about his aunt made him react, but he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he seemed to be as eager as anyone. Pandora's box had already been opened, and maybe he had accepted it. Luna was on board with this development to push things as far as she possibly could.

"Yeah, look at her fucking slut-tits," she gasped, squeezing a tit. "I'm gonna suck them again. Touch me baby! I'm gonna suck her old tits again right now!"

Henry reached around as ordered, caressing the breasts and cunt of his girlfriend. She bowed down and slurped a big nipple into her mouth, munching and drooling around the softness.

Arthur had only started kneading the tit on his side, but you could tell his cock was swollen in his pants.

"Take my tits out!" Luna ordered her servant boyfriend.

They all stared as Henry exposed her breasts. Victor and Arthur both followed, pulling their cocks out for the room to see.

"This is it!" Victor gasped. "I'm gonna fuck a cunt! I'm gonna put my cock inside a fucking cunt right now! Aaahhh..."

After years of dreaming, he wasn't waiting a second longer. He aimed and positioned himself between the beefy labia, and with a violent push he forced his cock inside the fuck hole, washing his virginity away in old-lady vaginal wetness. There was no mistaking the rapturous stimulation of his cock. Then, he started thrusting. Soon, he was slapping and smacking his crotch into her hairy cunt mound.

"Ooohhh, fuuuck," he gasped. "It's unbelievable! Uuhhh, I'm doing it! Uunnhh, uuunhhh, it's so fucking wet and warm! I'm gonna fucking sperm! Uuunhh, uunnhhh, I can't take it! Aaahhh, I'm gonna sperm in her fucking cunt!"

Things were going fast. Arthur had barely gotten started jerking off, and now he stopped, watching his friend. It was impossible not to be fascinated by Victor's triumphant excitement. The cock slid in and out, over and over. Victor closed his eyes and started drooling, and you could tell he was getting closer with every thrust. Then he plunged himself in, lost control, and emptied himself for the first time into a vaginal hole. From the way he was grunting you would think he filled the old woman up with a gallon of sperm.

Then, he pulled out.

"I want more!" Luna said, still licking the tit. "Shouldn't someone do sloppy seconds today?"

Henry hestitated, because he didn't know if she meant him. Edgar hesitated, because he didn't want anyone to realize he was fucking his aunt. So now, all eyes turned on Arthur. He was already eyeing the cunt that his friend had just pulled out of.

"Eeehhhh, yeahhh," Arthur let out. "I can fuck her again. It was really good. It's better than jerking off, anyway."

"Yeahh, fill her up!" Luna panted. "Use that old cunt! Aaahhh, it's all so fucking hot! Just put your cock inside her and use her body to come! Mmmhhh, come inside her slut body!"

Arthur and Victor traded places. Victor wiped his cock on a flabby tit, and Artur positioned himself against the fucked-out cunt hole. On his first push, the mess made it so easy he was almost sucked inside.

"Yeaahhh," he gasped. "The second time is just as good! Aahhh, it's amazing! It's really fucking good! I love fucking! Fuuck, I love fucking! I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna go inside her again!"

"Do it!" Luna encouraged him. "It's better than jerking off, isn't it? Just use her cunt hole! Fill this old slut with all the sperm you can!"

Luna was happy with the way things were escalating, but she needed more. They should all share a perfect frenzy. It was time to get Edgar in on the games.

"Come on Ed," she teased him. "I know she's your aunt, but it doesn't count if you jerk off. Don't you want to come in her mouth? Come on, it's open and waiting!"

The old woman did sleep with her mouth slightly gaping. And to the young nephew with the hard, throbbing cock, those wet lips seemed very tempting. Luna's involvement was good excuse. He wouldn't seem as perverted in the eyes of the others. He had a chance to jerk off into his aunt's mouth for Luna. Everyone was already doing something nasty everywhere he looked. There was sperm and fuck juice everywhere. Luna's panties were visibly soaked with the thick, glistening sap of her cunt.

When he stepped up to his aunt's face he was overcome by a horny thrill. This was the sickest thing he'd ever done, and he already knew the rush would give him a perfect orgasm.

"Oh fuck, do it!" Luna urged him on. "Take your cock out, Ed! Jerk off in your aunt's face!"

The old woman's body fat was rippling in a steady rhythm from Arthur's fucking. Victor was toying with a tit, mashing his already re-growing erection into the soft breast flesh with perverted joy. And now, Edgar wiggled his swollen shaft out of his pants and finally confirmed something to Luna that the rest of them already knew, which was that all of them had much bigger cocks than her boyfriend. Edgar's cock was thicker than Victor's but not as long as Arthur's.

She was still making Henry touch her tits and cunt. All he could do for satisfaction was to grind his smaller cock against her ass.

"Oohhhh, baby!" she purred in his hands. "Touch me! I like it when you work so hard, just for me. I want more baby!"

"What do you want, honey?" he asked through her horny moans. "I love you!"

"So many cocks," she whispered so everyone could hear it. "So many big, hard cocks. Oohhh, baby you're such a good boy. Look at all these cocks on her old body! Oh fuck, touch my cunt baby! Touch my cunt! They're gonna see me come! All of them are gonna see me come! I'm gonna piss now!"