Roll of the Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his tongue inside the hole, using all his force to push it almost an inch in. Since his cock was out, they could all see how rock-hard it made him to suck an old lady's used-up sphincter, which added to his shame.

"That's it baby!" Luna encouraged. "Lick that old ass! Kiss that spermy hole for us! Lick it clean, baby! You're such a good boy!"

Worried that she might still stop him from fucking the hole, Henry tried his very best to obey her, kissing and lapping all over the gray hair inside the buttcheeks. Then, when he pulled back, she kissed him hard, trying to taste the anus from his mouth.

"You're so good, baby," she whispered, caressing his cheek the way a mother would. "I know you're bursting to come in that butt. Go ahead and fuck the old woman now, if you want!"

She started masturbating with soft, relaxed fingers through the panties, watching her boyfriend, who finally stood up and aligned his shaft into the big, waiting ass. He hurried up and pushed inside while he had the chance, and then he was lost in his own world, gasping in surprise at how pleasurable it was.

"Yesss! Fuck yeesss!" he cried out. "Fuuck! Oohhh, ooohhh! Oooohhh! fuuuck!!"

Henry was given a total of five thrusts, and on the last one he almost got his entire cock inside. Then, he came, shooting spurt after spurt of built-up sperm into the warm colon.

"You're so good baby," Luna whispered, while her boyfriend pulled out and sat down on the floor, exhausted. "I liked watching you. I think I want you to lick me again when we get home!"

"Of course, baby," he agreed with kiss. "Thank you for letting me fuck an ass! I love you so much!"

They all helped to reposition Molly for a better rest, and then they left her to go have a last snack. Luna never covered her breasts again, and the sight of her, sitting topless, caused all the guys to grow erections again. Before they left, Victor asked to use Molly's cunt to relieve some tension. Edgar had no real objections, so after packing up Victor and Arthur walked in to Molly and fucked her one time each in the cunt. Luna and Henry went home so he could lick her clean and give her another orgasm.

Once the house was empty, Edgar fucked the sleeping Molly in her cunt and sucked her tits as usual.

Morning came, and Molly noted on her way out to work that her ass had felt a bit sore, but that it would get better during the day. Edgar wondered if this was her way of saying she could take more.

Then, he found a home-made hit table in the kitchen, and he panicked when he read it and realized that his aunt had read it too.

Evening came, and he started by showing the table to his friends. He didn't need an admission as to who had done it, because they could all recognize Arthur's handwriting.

"What do we have here?" Victor laughed out, grabbing the paper. "Suck tits and jerk off! Hit D20 for number of strokes in cunt! Hit for number of strokes in ass! Crit fail, lick sperm or ass! Crit hit, come in ass!"

Apparently, Arthur had started a hit table for a D20 out of impatience while waiting yesterday. He had filled about half of the positions, but he had left many of the better hits empty.

Now he pointed out that some entries in beautiful old-school lettering at the bottom weren't his. They had to be Molly's. Under Arthur's last post 'Luna pisses on tits' Molly had added 'Piss in mouth', 'Piss in cunt', and finally 'Piss in ass'. The old lady was sicker than they thought!

Tonight, instead of playing, they focused all their energy on finishing the table.

"Could we work some alternatives in for me?" Luna suggested. "I could at least fuck her tits or come in her mouth. And I want to do it without panties. In fact, is it ok if I remove these panties now?"

She didn't even wait for an to answer. She just peeled her panties down, and then she sat back down on Henry's lap and spread her legs so everyone but him could see her sprawling black bush of hair, surrounding a pink, shiny slit that would make any cock petrified. No one could speak or think. They just stared in feverish overload.

"I might as well take my tits out too, right?" she said, and then she exposed her breasts for the party.

Molly happened to come by, and she treated the sight of Luna exposed as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"You look lovely, dear," Molly said, and she casually caressed one of Luna's breasts.

Luna responded by touching Molly's hanging tits through the robe as well. For a few seconds Molly just stood there, and the two women were caressing each other's tits, smiling with lust at each other. Then, Molly finished up her business and left to prepare for bed.

An hour later, they were ready, and Molly was asleep.

They had prepared a complicated set of tables, and they took turns rolling the dice on Molly's fat stomach. Often, they could perform their twisted deeds simultaneously, sucking one tit each for example, but a few times they had to wait for someone to finish fucking the cunt.

This night was the first time Henry tried another cunt than Luna's, and he was very close to losing control, even though the roll had only given him 6 strokes in Molly's old vagina. Luna mock-praised him for his restraint when he pulled out, and she gave him a motherly kiss while he fought to not allow his very hard little cock a spontaneous orgasm in mid-air.

Arthur was the first to fuck the ass for 15 strokes while Henry and Luna sucked tits in front of him. Edgar and Victor helped lifting Molly's heavy, thick legs up and spread them so you could access the anus.

Edgar had a set of modification rules to each of his own rolls, increasing the odds for everything apart from vaginal intercourse. He was the first to roll for taking a piss on the tits, and since they all kept drinking Molly's lemonade while they fucked her body he was already good to go. Soon, Molly's tits were glistening and dripping with her nephew's piss.

Then Victor fumbled and rolled to suck up any sperm or piss, making him have to lick Edgar's piss away with disgusted laughs.

The first one to roll a critical hit was Arthur, who was allowed to come in the ass. While it was a disappointment to finish fucking so soon, he also realized that he would probably not roll anything that measured up to this in the future, so he went with it. While the others cheered him on, he fucked the asshole for over a minute, and then he grunted and filled the anal orifice once more with his sperm.

Before he pulled out, Victor stopped him.

"Wait, he's not gonna roll again, right?" he said. "She seemed to be pretty cool with us pissing. I know I always have to piss when I come. Can he try to wash her ass out with piss, so we get it a little less messy?"

They all agreed, and as it turned out Arthur had no problem relieving his pressure inside the old lady's bowel once his cock was a little softer. When he pulled his cock out, it was followed by a cascade of piss, and then long, slimy strands of pissy sperm hung down from the fat, hairy anus.

Luna leaned on her boyfriend and caressed his chest as she stared with fascination on the glistening, dangling sperm mess. Then, he rolled a critical miss to lick the ass, meaning he would have to lick it all away. The room howled with laughter and disbelief, but once they calmed down Luna had thought of a way out.

"I can do it for you," she offered. "You just have to give me something in return."

This was a breach of rules, but everyone stayed quiet, waiting to hear what she would suggest. Sure, they wanted to see her do it, but most of all they sensed that she was about to escalate their games, which could almost only lead to good things.

"I'll do anything for you baby," Henry responded in his usual, well-trained manner. "What do you mean?"

"I know you love me baby," she explained. "I know you'll always be faithful to me, but I think I deserve some variation, sometimes. If I help you now, I want you to let the others touch me. Just touching. No real fucking."

Henry spent a moment in silence. He realized she only said this because she wanted it. He wanted her to be happy, even if he also wanted her to himself. Deep down, he knew that was a dream to good to be true. She was irresistible, and he had to give her what she wanted.

Luna determined that his silence was acceptance, and she turned to everyone else. When there was no objections, she got on her knees.

"Ohh fuuck", she panted, playing with her cunt and nipples. "Her ass is so fucking slimy and sexy! Oohh, I'm gonna suck it! I'm gonna give you guys get a fresh fuck ass. Aahhh, I'm gonna fucking suck that sperm piss!"

She opened her mouth, and then she ate the sperm away, licking and slurping. Her fingers were moving in fast, hard circles in her cunt now, and when she buried her tongue inside the rectal cave she also let out a muffled cry into the anus, and piss rained from her crotch down on the floor.

She had a little orgasm, but when she got up, leaving a clean old-lady ass behind, it was obvious that she still wanted more.

"I get my roll now, right? I get one more chance to play?"

No one was about to protest, and Luna rolled to fuck the tits for 10 seconds. She simply climbed up, brought her dripping crotch down, grabbed a fat tit, and squeezed it up and stuffed it into her pissy cunt. Then she sat down and rode the tit until her time was up.

The next roll by Edgar floored them all. The rules stated that if he rolled a critical hit and then rolled a perfect 100 on top of that, he would be allowed to fuck the cunt, which would be almost impossible but still was exactly what happened.

He seemed to be just as confused as the rest of them. They didn't know he had already fucked this cunt many times, and he wasn't comfortable pretending for them. Fortunately, his indecision came off as unwillingness to do incest.

As often, Luna was the one who solved everything. She walked up and caressed his body, and she even broke another boundary and reached down to touch his cock, which twitched in stiff excitement.

"I want to see you do it," she said. "I want you to fuck your aunt's cunt. I'll help you. I'll let you touch me and kiss me and pretend it's me you're fucking. Henry will accept it, because he just promised, right Henry?"

Henry looked down in surrender and nodded in agreement with his girlfriend.

Luna stepped up to the cunt, and then she climbed up and sat down on the stomach, spreading her legs, showing her cunt to Edgar.

"Look at me!" she panted. "You can touch me anywhere! Come and kiss me! Kiss me and fuck your aunt, Ed!"

Edgar had no chance of resisting. Touching Luna was his dream, and feeling a cunt while it happened was better than anything he had hoped for. As he came close, Luna reached out to embrace him, and then she pulled him in for a deep kiss with tongue. She looked at her boyfriend and smiled with a power rush, and then she kissed Edgar again, grabbing his cock, bringing it to the old-lady cunt. Meanwhile, she brought one of his hands to her tits, and he squeezed it and gasped in arousal.

"Fuck her!" she hissed out.

Without hesitation, he buried his cock into the cunt of his older relative, and then Luna started kissing him with more intensity while he fucked in and out. He was touching her tits, cunt, and ass now, and they kissed with wild, slobbering passion as if they were really fucking each other. All the time, she kept looking at Henry, and you could tell that the thrill of doing this in front of him was getting her off.

Edgar's moaning sounded closer to orgasm now.

"How does it feel?" Luna panted in his mouth. "You're so fucking hot, Ed! You turn me on so much! How does incest feel? How does it feel to fuck your own aunt?"

"I love it!" Edgar panted. "Aaahhh, I love to fuck! Uuuhhh, it feels so good in my cock!"

"I want to piss on you!" Luna suddenly informed him.

"Do it!" he cried out.

Seconds later, her urine splattered out over his crotch, bathing his pubic hair as well as the gray pubic hair of the old woman. He moaned in pleasure as the warmth washed over him, and then the piss fuck pushed him over the edge and he came inside his aunt.

Now, there were only three dice left in play.

On his next roll, Victor got to french kiss the old woman, which he did with a laugh.

Luna had set up the table so half of the high rolls seemed to be critical hits for her. No one had objected, because it honestly seemed to be more fun for all, excluding Henry, who didn't really have a vote. Now she rolled to have both her breasts sucked for 15 seconds, and she chose Arthur and Victor to do it. While it happened, she masturbated herself and looked at her boyfriend.

"Mmmhhh, it's so nice baby," she panted. "Their mouths are so good. Yeeaahh, suck me! It's so nice to have new mouths, baby!"

After two meaningless rolls by Henry and Victor, Luna finally rolled to orgasm, and it would happen in the mouth of the older woman.

Luna didn't hesitate. She climbed up and positioned her cunt over the sleeping mouth.

"I want Victor and Arthur to suck my tits," she decided. "And your fingers are good, Edgar. I want you behind me, with your cock in your aunt's face while you finger me to orgasm!"

She looked over at her neglected boyfriend.

"Your friends are going to help me come baby," she informed him. "I can use your mouth anytime I want to at home, so now I want to see how much better they can make me feel! I want you to watch me! I want your cock to be hard!"

The most outrageous part was that his cock was already straining in excitement from seeing her horny fever.

"Aaahhh, come on guys!" she let out. "Help me come! Finger me! Suck me! You're so hot! I love you! Aaahhh, yeaahh! Make me come in her mouth!"

Henry watched through a jealous, powerless obedience that turned Luna on more than anything else would at this moment. Victor and Arthur sucked her nipples into their mouths and started licking and kissing her, and Edgar worked his fingers into her drooling slit. None of them had any experience with what they were doing, which turned her on more than anything. They were her virgins. She was their entire world.

One after the other, the guys started stroking. Edgar stood behind, reaching around Luna, which meant he jerked off right in his aunt's face. Arthur and Victor were sucking Luna's breasts as if she was their mother, and at the same time they jerked off fervently onto the old woman's tit-bags. Victor hadn't come yet, and he had no chance to hold back with Luna's tit in his mouth.

His entire body spasmed as he spurted his sperm out over Luna's stomach and the old woman's tits.

Then, Luna lost it, grinding herself against Edgar's fingers. She cried in pleasure and came, and then she started pissing hard and straight into the old woman's mouth.

Now, Arthur sucked in desperation on her tit while he jerked off faster and faster, until he finally twitched through an almost dry second orgasm, dripping slightly on the floor.

Behind Luna, Edgar cried out and then produced several short spurts of sperm all over his aunt's forehead and hair.

When Luna had emptied her entire bladder into the overflowing mouth she lay down forward, resting on the soft body under her. She motioned for Henry to come closer, and then she kissed him. You heard coughing of piss into Luna's cunt and then swallowing and half-choked breathing, but amazingly the old woman showed no sign of waking up.

"You're so good," Luna whispered to Henry. "Such a good little boy. You're gonna come soon too. Just give me a minute."

And about one minute later, she got up, and she moved around and lay down so her stomach and cunt rested on Molly's stomach and cunt.

"You can fuck me baby," she said back to Henry. "You deserve it. I love you!"

Then, she sucked one of Molly's tits in between greedy lips.

Henry didn't have to be asked twice. He grabbed his girlfriend's ass from behind and fucked his cock into her cunt.

The others watched in awe as he slapped his crotch into her buttcheeks. They were all hers, but he had something they had never had. He had his cock inside her.

He came inside Luna in front of all his friends, and they started winding down.

They played the game again the following days, and then more times in the coming weeks. It was great fun, but they never beat this first night with Edgar's critical hit. Luna scaled back slightly on her cuckolding tendencies with Henry, because for now, she had gotten what she wanted. Although, they all knew, sooner or later, she would want more.

The party also managed to save the world, finishing their campaign and starting a new one. Unfortunately, Victor's character was stabbed by a Kandorkian dagger at one point, which lead to impotence. On the upside, this lead to a sharp decline in the amount of sexual abuse in the lands they had just liberated.

None of the party needed that sort of vent anymore. Whenever the sight of Luna made their trousers too tight, they just walked over to the sleeping old woman in the next room and used her body to relieve the pressure in their balls.

Arthur kept improving his artistic skills during this period. Each night he seemed to be able to draw something which perfectly captured the mood of their orgies centered around the fat old woman. It might just be a sketch of Luna's mouth kissing and sucking the sperm-dribbling cunt. It might be a collage, which somehow perfectly illustrated how all of them took turns fucking the old lady's hairy asshole or masturbated and came on her tits and face. One of Luna's favorites from this period showed the night when they all pissed on their plaything. The guys were standing all around the big body in the bed, aiming long arcs of splashing urine all over the tits and stomach, and Luna herself was sitting on the sleeping face, using the open mouth as her urinal, emptying her bladder completely. This was the only picture Luna took home for her own pleasure, making sure that whatever Arthur left behind was otherwise left for Molly.

Every other day now, Edgar heard his aunt masturbating to the drawings. He knew she watched them, because sometimes he lurked behind a corner and watched her while she half-fisted the sopping trench between her legs, staring at a piece of paper. If she saw him, she always ignored him and kept going. She would scream so you could hear her all over the house when she came, calling herself a fuckwhore, a cumrag, or a pisscunt.

In their daily interactions she acted as if everything was normal, even though he could always clearly see her naked body under her transparent robe. She allowed him to touch her everywhere, and she touched his erection back, calling him a good boy, but things never progressed beyond this ever-present horniness. They pretended to not have a sexual relationship.

And then he fucked her every night. Sometimes he fucked her ass. Sometimes he jerked off in her face. Sometimes he pissed on her or inside her. For him, it was the perfect life. She was a willing set of holes, and what more can a young man ask for? Of course, his aunt was getting older, fatter, and more wrinkled, and when he started to come he often dreamed of Luna's young cunt, pissing on his cock or coming on his fingers.

He would never love anyone but Luna. None of them would. Henry would understand. Life was great right now, but it would only get better if they all stayed true to their queen mistress.