Roll of the Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uunhhh, it's so good, Aunty! It's so good to fuck suck! Fuuck!! I'm so fucking hard! I'm gonna fuck suck!! Mmpphhh, mmpphhhh!"

His thrusts got into rhytmh, making wet smacks against her sloppy vaginal entrance.

"Ooohhh, I'm gonna fucking come, Aunty! I'm gonna come in your fuck cunt! I'm gonna fucking suck and come! Aaahhh, I love your cunt, Aunty! Uunnhhh, fuuck! Aaahhh, fucky fuck! You fucky fuck cunt!! Mmmhhh!!"

Now, he sucked her nipple in deeper than it had ever been, filling his entire mouth with tit flesh, groaning into it. His cock had already started leaking inside her, but it took almost a minute of violent thrusting before his orgasm reached its climax, and he collapsed on top of her, still sucking the tit, while his cock kept twitching and pumping.

He had filled her up with only his sperm for the first time. Somehow, this triumph made everything about his life seem better.

An hour later, he topped her up with a second ejaculation.

In the morning, she didn't even mention her nephew's sperm in her body, which she must have noticed. Instead, she just kissed him on the forehead again, dangling her exposed tits through the transparent night robe in front of his face.

"I'm so rested baby," she reassured him with love in her voice. "I've never been happier. I even feel ok about going to work."

The following two evenings, he fucked her even harder. Once, he even fell asleep on her after orgasm, with his cock still inside her and her nipple in his mouth. When he woke up, he was hard in his own seminal well inside her, and he fucked her again.

Thursday came around once more, and the entire party organized another 4-night gaming weekend. Edgar made sure to inform his aunt, and she was very happy to hear it.

Once they showed up, she immediately changed into her new night robe, although this time she also wore a pair of very skimpy black panties beneath it, trying to give some impression of modesty. It worked in the opposite way, as the robe was thin enough that you could make out pubic hair sprawling out all around the the panties as well.

"Come on guys, you're drooling," Luna laughed as all of them stared at the crotch of the nice tit-lady bringing them cookies.

When the guys looked back at Luna, she had also spread her legs for them so you could see her black, equally skimpy panties. They were already visibly wet against the region where her cunt slit would be.

"Fuuck," Victor gasped, not knowing which crotch he would stare at.

Molly left, and then all eyes turned towards Luna's panties. As usual, Henry was the only one who didn't get a good look, since he sat next to her. More specifically, he was slightly behind her, because she enjoyed spreading her legs on top of his while he held her over the shoulder.

"You guys are so predictable," she whispered, licking her lips, still showing them her cunt. "There is nothing but pussy, is there. Henry, could you be a dear and touch me a little while I let your friends watch me?"

Obedient as ever, Henry allowed his hand to slide over to her breasts, and he started caressing her.

"Oohhh, yeahh," she panted, moving her crotch for their enjoyment. "So you guys can't wait to get your cocks inside a pussy hole again, can you? Or are you hoping for something else? Did you see her ass through that robe?"

As usual, Victor was the first one to respond to Luna's initiative.

"Fuck yes!" he gasped while staring at Luna's crotch. "I wanted to grab that ass so hard. Do you really think we can fuck it? Can you imagine fucking your cock into an asshole like that? Do you wonder how tight it will be?"

"I think it's going to be hairy," Arthur chimed in. "I felt it up with my finger. Her hairs keep growing all the way down the asscrack. It's going to be hairy, and it's going to be really fucking tight!"

"Mmmhhh," Luna moaned while Henry caressed her. "You guys are amazing. You really want to fuck the asshole of a fat old woman, don't you? What do you say Ed? Do you want to fuck your aunt up the ass?"

Victor responded with a level of enthusiasm that was unexpected even for him, insisting that this was ok for Edgar, since an asshole wasn't a cunt. It was a technicality, but Victor became so passionate about it that he even offered Edgar to go first. On some level, they all expected Edgar to say no. Now, they all found themselves surprised to see him consider the offer. And then they were even more surprised by his response.

"No, I think we should still roll for the order," he said, matter-of-factually.

He was agreeing to do it. Luna shuddered with excitement from how far they were really taking things. These were her boys, and she loved being there when they enjoyed themselves. Most of all, she loved that they were sharing a unique experience that would bond them together for all time. Now, only her boyfriend was left to consider. Would she let him fuck an ass? He would never fuck hers, that was for sure. But now all his friends were getting it, so maybe he should too.

"What do you say, darling?" she asked him. "Would you want to try fucking an asshole, too? Do you think you deserve it? Will you do it on my conditions?"

"I'll do anything," he responded, and this time he had a powerless tone of true desperation. "I promise I'll do absolutely anything."

At this point, Molly decided to return with some lemonade, and the room fell quiet. The first thing you noticed was that she had removed the panties under her robe now, and they could all make out her pubic hair as well as her crotch slit through the transparent material. They realized there was a good chance she had heard at least part of their discussion, but if so it hadn't changed anything. She seemed just as cheerful and seductive as usual, putting the tray down.

"There you go, my sweat young men," she chuckled. "And the pretty lady too, of course."

When she leaned down, you could see her entire cleavage as the tits almost fell out. As it happened, she placed her butt within reach for Luna, who seized this opportunity to reach up and caress the robe.

"Ooohh, that's smooth," Luna gasped. "It's such a wonderful robe, Molly. It must feel so wonderful, wearing it."

"Mmmhhh, yes," Molly moaned, encouraging the touch, sticking her butt out further for better access. "That feels so nice. I love this robe! You have such nice friends Edgar!"

She stayed bent over Arthur's chair for a moment, supporting herself with her arms on the table. She had turned so the rest of them could see her ass to varying degree. The transparent robe revealed her entire asscrack, and Luna's hand slid closer and closer as moved it she up and down.

The ass was less than a foot from Henry's face, and he didn't even try to hide that he stared straight into it. From his point of view, you could make out the hair of the naked crotch as well as the separated cunt lips hanging down. And you could clearly see the dark chasm of the sweaty asscrack, which looked able to squeeze the sperm out of any cock.

When Molly left, he was the first to down a glass of lemonade. His girlfriend pressed herself back on his erection, making him grunt, while she made sure he kept massaging her tits.

"So, you got horny from seeing that old-lady ass up close, did you? You don't deserve me, you dirty pervert. But I'll let you do it if you really want to. As long as you go last."

He sighed in desperation, knowing that this deal would get worse before he got to reap his benefits.

They spent an hour trying to play to pass the time, before Molly finally returned to clean up, and then she dropped back in to say goodnight. By now, she was clearly getting drowsy.

"I had to finish up before I fall asleep," she slurred. "I already took my pill. I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Do you mind if I feel your robe again, Molly?" Luna asked with a very perverted look in her eyes. "Maybe someone else could do it as well?"

The old woman giggled and stopped moving, making herself available. To her delight, there were hands all over her in no time. The way she had positioned herself made Luna able to touch the breasts this time. At the same time, Arthur reached out to touch the ass.

"Aaahhh, yeaahhh," Molly panted.

Victor was already on his feet, walking up around her. He touched his own cock behind her back while he reached out to grope her ass. Then, he pressed himself against her and reached around to squeeze her tits as well.

"Mmmhhh, you're right," he panted as he mashed his cock into her ass. "This is a wonderful robe, Molly."

"Ooohh, yeaahh," she let out as his fingers kneaded her tit flesh. "You're such a nice young man. Mmmhhh, you really know how to treat a lady."

She pushed herself back into his cock, urging him on for a few seconds, but then she stumbled. You couldn't beat the pill, and if she didn't get to bed they would have to carry her. She lost her train of thought when she was about to explain the situation, but Victor interrupted and offered his help.

All of them ended up following her into her bedroom. They pretended that they did it for her sake. Victor and Edgar were carrying her by one shoulder each, and Victor was casually groping her breasts while they walked.

"You're such nice boys," she slurred. "So good to have you around when I'm completely defenseless like this."

"We better take this robe off now Molly," Luna pointed out when they stood by the bed.

She caressed the old breasts through the robe one final time, and then she tugged the belt open, setting both the breasts and the cunt hair completely free. She allowed her hand to slide back up to the breasts and caress their warm skin in its nakedness.

"So naughty," Molly slurred, but she didn't seem to object.

The aunt was hanging more heavily on the boys now, and she was dropping out on them. They would have to lay her down.

"You have such a wonderful bush between your legs Molly," Luna said with desire. "I always liked a good bush. And I like your butt too. Would you mind if we bend you over so I can look at your butt just a little?"

Then, she guided the boys to lay Molly down on her stomach. It wasn't clear if the old woman was still partially awake. Either way, she didn't object, and when they let her go she seemed to be sleeping. Her upper body was in bed on her stomach, and her legs were hanging over the side so her knees were almost down to the floor. The ass was sticking out in a very exposed way that invited groping, and none of the young people were strangers to that invitation.

"Oohhh fuuck," Victor gasped while he kneaded the asscheeks. "What a fat fucking ass she's got!"

"I thought it would be easier for you to fuck that asshole if we put her like this," Luna explained while she also caressed the ass. "Don't you think it's gonna feel good for your cocks?"

She grabbed both cheeks, separating them, revealing a sweaty asscrack with patches of fur around the wrinkled anal orifice. She squealed with happiness when she saw the actual hole.

"She has so much hair around her asshole! So fucking hot! I have to taste it!"

Luna moved closer and bowed down. She folded her shirt down, exposing her tits to everyone. At the same time, she looked at Henry.

"Baby, I have to lick that hair," she explained with lust in her eyes. "I want you to touch my tits and cunt, baby! I have to piss myself, right now!"

Henry dutifully moved around and started caressing his girlfriend's tits and crotch, and she dove into the asscrack with a wide-open mouth, swirling her tongue around, pressing it into the asshole. Then, she tensed up and shivered through her entire body, moaning into the sphincter, as she climaxed and gushed her panties full of urine at the same time.

She looked up at all of them.

"Go get some oil in the kitchen!" she instructed Edgar. "I saw she had coconut oil, before. Bring me that, and then I'll lube her up for you! We don't want to injure her, do we?"

Luna kept kissing the asshole until they came back, and then she took the oil and spread it over the crack and the wrinkled hole. Finally she pushed one finger inside. They all stared in awe.

"Fuuuck!" Arthur let out. "It looks unbelievable! I can't see how you could ever get a cock inside..."

"It's gonna feel so fucking amazing," Victor agreed. "I'm gonna drain my balls so fucking hard in that tight little squeeze!"

"So get ready!" Luna said, looking back at them. "Who's first? Get your pants off and your cocks out, all of you!"

She was still fucking her finger in and out of the pucker, teasing them with the crushing grip they were all about to experience. They followed her instructions, and within seconds she was surrounded by 4 hard cocks, and following Victor's lead they all started stroking themselves as well.

The three guys who weren't Henry rolled their dice on Molly's back, and it turned out with Edgar winning.

"I guess it's only fair," Victor summarized. "You get the fresh fuck when it's your first time."

Edgar felt a pang of guilt when considered the possibility that they actually thought he hadn't fucked yet, but all hesitation was drowned out by the need for release in his cock when he saw the rectal wrinkles tugging around Luna's finger.

Luna pulled it out when he stepped up. Then, she held the finger out to Henry, making him take it inside his mouth.

"That's a good boy," she purred. "Lick the ass on that finger, just the way you're gonna lick my ass later!"

Victor and her put one hand each on a cheek, spreading the ass for Edgar as he stepped up and aimed his cock for the taut, puckered ring.

"Just push in!" Luna whispered. "You're so fucking manly and sexy, Ed! Just push in and fuck that ass as hard as you want! Your cock looks so amazing!"

He stared at her breasts, and he almost came from the sight, but he managed to point his cock straight, and then he pressed it into the anus. You saw the resisting orifice push in, and then it surrendered and opened, and he instantly slid half his cock inside.

He moaned from the overwhelming, surprising pleasure as he sank into the bowel. Then, he started pulling out and pushing harder and deeper back in. His moans turned to groans of intense satisfaction.

"Aaahhh, aaahhhh, aaahhhh," he let out. "So fucking good! Aaahhhh, I'm fucking her ass! Uuunhhh, I can't believe the pressure!"

"Yes, do it!" Luna urged him on. "Fuck your aunt's asshole, Ed! Fuck her harder! Fuck your aunt up the ass and blow your load inside her! You're so fucking hot right now!"

She was playing with her nipple, watching the cock go in and out. Edgar buried himself in the hugging rectum, and he fucked it hard enough to slap against the fat cheeks, making them jiggle each time his cock disappeared. Victor and Arthur were both jerking off, watching, and Luna alternated between caressing herself and stroking her boyfriend.

"That looks so fucking good," Arthur panted while he stroked himself. "Such a fat fucking ass!"

Arthur and Henry agree with wordless grunts and gasps, while Edgar started fucking faster and faster. He was getting there now.

"Uunnhh," he let out. "It's gonna come! Inside the ass! Uunnhhh, Aaahhhh, I'm coming inside Aunty's ass! Fuuuck, yeaahhh!! Aannhhh!!"

He slammed inside one last time, and then they all watched him tense up and shiver while he dumped the contents of his balls into the bowels of his aunt.

The room quieted down. Edgar caught his breath, and then he pulled out, slowly. His cock looked clean enough. The sphincter was messy with sperm and oil but otherwise ready for more. They rolled the dice on Molly's back to decide who would get the honor, and it fell to Victor.

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna fuck an ass!" he proclaimed as he stepped into position. "Help Luna spread the cheeks for me Arthur, and then I'll do it for you!"

His friends held the asscheeks apart while he put his cock against the hole and started pressing forward with Luna's encouragement. You could see the tight asshole being pushed in by the cock but staying closed.

"Ooohhh, it's resisting" he gasped. "It's all slippery, but it's not letting the me in."

"You have to force it in!" Luna instructed in a frantic state. "Oh fuck, it's too tight now. Maybe it's a little sensitive. Go ahead, push hard! You have to force yourself into assholes! Go ahead, fuck yourself in!"

Victor pushed harder, and suddenly the resisting sphincter collapsed and his shaft disappeared inside while he cried out in pleasure. He jabbed in and out a few times, analyzing the sensations, panting, gasping, and grunting. The soft, glistening flesh of the asscheeks moved with the clenching ring, trying to follow longer and longer strokes of the rigid shaft.

"Uunnhhh, it's fucking tight," he reported. "I love it! It's like a fat rubber band! Aaahhh! And it's soft! Uuunhh, It's so perfect! Uunnhhh, it's perfect!"

"Yeess, tell me how it feels!" Luna cried out, caressing herself. "This is so fucking hot! That's her silky soft ass tube. Her bowels want your sperm! Go ahead, fill the slut up! Enjoy her asshole for us! Fuck that ass!"

Victor started slamming harder into the buttcheeks, shaking them. He was staring down at his cock, which disappeared over and over into the stretched-out rectal orifice, and from the sides Luna and Arthur were staring with almost the same fascination at the hairy mess. Edgar and Henry spied from slightly further away.

Luna turned to her boyfriend with blushing cheeks and horny eyes.

"It's so hot, baby," she said. "Don't you think it's gonna feel so good? Aren't you happy I'm letting you do it? You're gonna fuck that asshole soon, and you're gonna have an orgasm inside it, just like he is doing now."

And Victor did really come inside the ass at that point.

"Uuuhhh!" he cried out. "Here it fucking comes! Uunnhh! Uuuhhhh! So good! Aaahhhh! Fucking asshole! Uunhhh, fucking whore! Fucking asshole!"

He collapsed on top of the fat ass with a pumping cock lodged deep inside, and after about half a minute he pulled out and stepped back. Then he moved to the side to spread the buttcheeks for Arthur as promised.

Arthur just fucked butt without ceremony, but there was no question that he enjoyed it. He tried different speeds and different lengths of strokes, and then he settled into a rhythm and began fucking harder and harder, pounding into the jiggling cheeks, encouraged by cheers from both Luna and Victor.

"Yes, here it comes!" the buttfucking young man informed them through the slaps. "I'm gonna go inside her now. Aaanhh, I'm gonna go in her fucking ass! Ooohhh, in her fucking asshole!! Aaahhh!! Yeaahhh!!"

He clenched every muscle in his crotch and drained his cock inside her, and when he was done he stepped back as a satisfied man, leaving room for Henry.

Luna held the cheeks apart with both hands now, presenting the anus to her boyfriend. Henry stepped up with some hesitation, sensing that he was near, but something more was required.

"Yeeaahh, aren't you lucky?" she asked. "You're gonna fuck an asshole. You're gonna get to put your cock in this old woman's ass, and your girlfriend is giving it to you. You get to feel what it's like to fuck an ass!"

"Please," he begged. "I love you! Can I do it now, baby?"

"Good little boy," she babied him. "Now there's just one more thing. Before you get to fuck this ass, I want to see you kiss it! It's so fucking sick! I just want to watch it! I want to watch your tongue go in! Please baby, for me!"

Henry knew he had very little room for negotiations. He knew he was at Luna's mercy, and he knew it turned her on. At least, he had good hope that she would really let him have anal sex in the end. Now, he did what she said and sat on his knees behind the old woman's ass. The other's were in on the game, cheering him on.

He licked the glistening, sperm-messy tufts of hair around the swelling, pulsing sphincter. The anus was a bit fucked-out by now. If the woman had been awake, she might have objected to another penetration. But she was sleeping without any reaction.