Roll of the Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At those words, all the eyes of her boys turned to her crotch, and the attention caused her to cry out in climax. A dark patch spread over her panties as they flooded Henry's massaging fingers. You saw liquid streaming down her legs before it splattered the floor. She fucked herself against Henry's fingers, and then she shivered and moaned in a delirium of perversion.

On the other side of the old woman's tits, Victor stared wide-eyed with a new, raging erection in his hand, masturbating furiously

"Ooohhh, fuck yeah!!" he moaned. "Aaahhh, so fucking hot! You're so fucking hot!!"

Then, he managed to ejaculate again. Of course he was mostly drained, but still he managed to shoot out one short spurt that was powerful enough to reach the other side and touch down on Luna's tit.

At the same time, Edgar pressed the tip of his cock in against the warm lips of his aunt. He was jerking of fast, and the sight of Luna's dripping panties was enough to push him over the edge.

"Uuuhhh, fuuuck!!" he grunted, and he released the pent-up sperm from his overfilled balls into the mouth of his old relative.

Several jets of white liquid disappeared completely down between the soft lips. They closed in a way that made it seem they were trying to suck more from his cock, and then the throat swallowed through what appeared to be a reflex. Other than that, there was no reaction.

At the other end of the massive, fat-jiggling body, Arthur was sharing their fascination with Luna's tits and dripping crotch. He drove his cock harder and harder into the sloppy cunt, smacking out sperm and fuck-juices all over the crotch. Finally, he buried himself as far as he could into the wetness and released his load through a twitching cock while he let out an animal groan.

He had his hands on the fat thighs just around the cunt, allowing them to support his weight while he pumped his sperm out. Luna and Victor rested with their hands on one tit each. Only Edgar had pulled back, afraid that he would wake up the old woman.

"Oohh baby," Luna panted, caressing Henry. "You're the only one who didn't get to come. Poor baby! It's time to go home and give me a five-second fuck, isn't it? You're so cute! Then you'll lick me clean, right?"

Once more, she used a finger to bring Victor's cum into her mouth, smiling enticingly at him when no one else saw, and then she hid her breasts. It was obvious that she was serious about leaving right away to give Henry his brief reward. At this point, the rest of them felt that the evening had passed its peak as well, and they decided to call it a night. Next afternoon would be Sunday, and Edgar assured them that it wouldn't make much difference with regards to his aunt's sleeping.

With his friends gone, he returned to her room. Her cunt, her lips, and one tit were all covered with sperm. The rug was damp from Luna's kinky pleasure. The inside of the cunt cave was anything but clean and exciting, but the memory of Luna's topless power and wet crotch was enough to get any man hard, and Edgar was no exception. His fuck tool grew as he imagined Luna's radiant beauty. She was the reason this was happening, and they all knew it.

He brought the cock back to his aunt's cunt and slid himself inside, gasping from satisfaction. He would never stop doing this! It was the most perfect pleasure he could imagine! And he might never have dared to do it if not for Luna!

He thrust in and out a few times, watching his massive organ disappearing inside the hairy hole. Then he bowed down again to take the cleanest tit in his mouth. He sucked the nipple and relaxed on top of the soft body, only moving his crotch, thrusting in and out through the perfect warmth. It was so sick to suck your aunt as if you were nursing. The thought of how perverted he was made his pleasure build with every thrust, until there was just the mammoth tit in his mouth and the cunt around his cock. He grunted into the breast flesh and dribbled his last sperm into the cunt of his loving aunt.

He stayed on top of her for a while, sucking, resting, shrinking his cock out of the slippery hole. Then he went to bed.

The following day, they made an effort to finish the adventure, but they were all having trouble focusing. Luna was teasing them.

"What's the matter? Are all my boys aching to empty their cocks? Can't you wait for just a few hours? Or will you whip them out right now and start jerking off?"

Her constant stiff nipples were visible through thin cotton. She also kept spreading, revealing horny-soaked, very thin and silky black panties, allowing you to see through just enough to make out the outline of red, messy cunt lips. It drove them all to the edge of sanity. Looking closer, you could even make out the surrounding black hair, sprawling out through the fabric in places. Every five or ten minutes she had her boyfriend touch her, teasing the others with what they all wanted to do.

Molly finally came in to say good night. In the gap down the center of her robe you could see the half of the giant tits and the bulging stomach. The gang stared without hiding it while she talked.

"I'm so glad you're here tonight as well," she said with a loving smile. "Having young men in the house just makes me sleep all wonderful. I hope I'll be as rested tomorrow when it's time for work. Well, good night!"

They wished her goodnight, and they were barely able to contain their excitement. She took her sleeping pill in front of them. By now, all cocks were hard.

"So who's gonna do her first tonight?" Victor asked.

"It made me horny when you rolled for her," Luna said. "Can't we play a game? Like, whoever rolls best gets a few thrusts, and then you have to roll again?"

No one would ever contradict her, so they put their focus on working out the rules of the game. In the end they ruled that the winner would be chosen by an open roll of two D6 over her stomach, and then the winner would get an amount of cock strokes determined by one roll of the D20, which would have to be made using the dice cup so it wouldn't roll off the stomach. This group was nothing if not organized.

Five minutes later, they were standing by the fat naked body, fingering the exposed old-lady cunt.

"What about Henry?" Victor asked.

It was apparent that Victor was a bit excited by the interaction between Luna and Henry, which seemed to offer opportunities for the rest of them to get more intimate with her. All of them had started to enjoy this game, to be honest. But none of them was prepared for how much the new twist by Luna would excite them.

"Well, I was thinking of a game for him too," she started. "A girl needs variation, right? Tonight, he gets to try to make me come before any of you do. If he wins he gets sex tonight, but I get something too."

She exposed her breasts for all of them as if it was the most natural thing to do, and with their undivided attention she kept explaining the rules of he evening.

"If he can make me come first, then I get to taste that spermy cunt later, after you come in it. I get to taste you. But if you come first, then he won't get his five seconds in my cunt when he gets home. It's simple!"

Henry looked bewildered for a second, but it took only one look in her eyes to tell him she meant business. He had a choice. Either he gave up sex tonight, or he let her taste his friends' sperm. There was no in-between. He knew how much she enjoyed a wet mess. It should come as no surprise to him that she was excited by his friends' wet mess too. This was a price he had to pay for having the perfect girlfriend. He wanted to assure his love for her more than anything in the world. So he sucked it up and walked up to her goddess body, embracing it to play her game with her.

The first rolls resulted in a disappointing 8 thrusts for Arthur, which was followed 13 thrusts for Victor's stiff cock. Each thrust had them gasping or moaning in pleasure, but they took it in stride, holding themselves back, moving aside with discipline to switch cocks in the old woman's squeeze hole whenever the D6 spoke.

Luna's really enjoyed sexual desperation, so she got turned on everytime they forced themselves to stop thrusting just as they were about to get somewhere. But she also got turned on by the thought of disappointing Henry tonight. Either way, she won. Also, she couldn't resist sucking the old-lady tit, which excited her too fast. By now, Henry's fingers were soaked with thick liquid that saturated her panties. His other hand expertly manipulated her nipples, bringing her more pleasure.

The guys seemed to have entered a silent pact to work together for her to lose the race, so they fucked carefully. It was only when they rolled 15 strokes or above that things started to get close, when they were losing control and forgot themselves.

Soon, the primary race stood between her and Victor. He'd had a few close calls on his last thrusts already. Now, he was using his last strokes to work himself so close that he was almost crying with desire to finish, and then he had to stop and roll again. He won the roll, but then he rolled up one dot, allowing him only one thrust, torturing him with unattainable release. He was holding the cock still in the hole now, and he was closer to orgasm than he had ever been.

"Please, fuck, please," he whimpered out when he rolled again.

When he lost this time, you could see how he fought with himself to pull the cock out. The decisive moment came when he looked her right in the eyes and she could tell that he managed to do what he did only because he wanted to see her lose.

She felt her power over him when she saw him fight to deny himself satisfaction. She felt her power over all of them. Their eyes were all over her body, worshiping her. Henry's fingers were manipulating her in perfectly trained gentle touches now. She couldn't stop the orgasm that came from owning them all so completely. She could both hear and feel the wetness gushing out into her panties.

"Aaahhh, fuuuck!" she cried out. "I'm coming! I'm fucking coming for you! Aahhh, look at me! Aaahhhh! Aanhhhh!"

The rest of the room stopped, watching her riveting climax. When she was done, Henry removed his dripping fingers from her crotch and slapped the hand over her free breast as if to comfort her with a wet squeeze. She panted in appreciation.

Arthur climbed up to the cunt, taking his turn, all it took was the sight of a dripping Luna and two thrusts out of five before his entire body spasmed in pleasure.

"Aaahhhh!" he cried out. "I'm coming! Uunhhh, uunnhhh, I'm coming! Uuunhhh, fucking cunt! Aaahhhh!!"

When he withdrew, the vaginal hole let out a wet, sucking sound, as if it was trying to hold him back. Things were going fast now. Victor followed, positioning himself and plowing his cock inside with such force that he whacked the messy pudenda with his crotch.

"Fuck!" he gasped on the first stroke, and then once more for each thrust. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuck!! Aaahhh, yeaahhh!!"

Then he repeated the thrust, harder and harder, bottoming out each time. Now that he knew he could come, he managed to hold out longer than you would have guessed.

"Fuuck! Take it! Take the cock! Uunnhhh!! Uuunnhhh!! I'm gonna fill you, you cunt!! I'm gonna fill you!! Yeaahhh!!"

All in all, it was about twenty more thrusts before he lunged all the way in and stayed there, grunting and pumping. No one there had any doubt these were among the most pleasurable cock spasms they had ever watched anyone experience.

He pulled out, and all eyes turned to Luna, who tried to stall. After all, she hadn't really recovered from her orgasm yet.

"You're not going to come for me today?" she asked Edgar.

He had in fact planned to restrain himself tonight, saving his perverted pleasure for later. But Luna had her tits out, and now she turned them towards him, which was enough to change his mind. Besides, after a first orgasm he could probably fuck longer, and then he'd really enjoy the feeling of a slow and steady build to orgasm in his aunt's cunt.

"You know, you don't have to come in her mouth," Luna pointed out. "As long as you don't fuck her cunt, you're still good I think. If you want, you can come right on her cunt."

He realized what she suggested. If he came on the cunt, she would also lick his cum from that cunt. The idea was impossible to resist. Luna did it to tease Henry, trying to assert even more power over him, and they were all aware on some level. She was succeeding.

Edgar's erection was already dripping with pre-cum when he took it out. Jerking off was easy when he could feast his eyes on an exposed cunt as well as Luna's wonderful tits. It felt better than he had imagined. They all cheered him on except Henry, who focused on caressing his mistress.

"Come on!" Luna whispered, licking her own tits for Edgar's enjoyment. "Jerk that sexy cock for me! Mmhhh, it's not your aunt now. It's just the cunt of a slut that wants your sperm."

Luna's tits were huge. Focusing on her nipples made his cock feel better with every stroke. Her nipples were perfect. He wanted to suck her nipples.

At the same time, he was jerking off on his aunt's cunt. He was going to sperm on a fuck cunt. He was jerking his cock off in front of everyone right on a wide-spread, used-up old slut's crotch.

"Aaahhh..." he gasped, feeling a wonderful climax grow. "Ooohhh, fuuuck! Oohhh, fuuuck!! Fucking slut fuck! Aaahhh, you fucking slut!!"

And then it came. Spurt after spurt of thick, creamy cum shot out of his twitching shaft all over the cunt slit and the cunt hair.

Luna was ready. Right in front of Henry, she was going to taste the sperm of all his friends. Thinking about how she was going to push his boundaries made her so horny that she wanted to come again, right now. She kissed him and made him massage her tits in preparation.

"I'm gonna lick all their sperm now baby," she whispered. "That cunt is full of all your friends' sperm. They just shot it out of their cocks, and I'm going to eat it in front of you. And you'll be a good boy and let me, right?"

"Yes baby," he agreed. "I'll do it, because you want me to."

"Mmmmhhhh, I like it when you're a good boy. Then you're gonna kiss me, aren't you? Because you love me? You might get to lick my cunt to another orgasm when we get home. You want that, don't you?"

"I'll lick it, baby. You know I will. I love you so much!"

With that, she dove in with a moan, licking and cleaning, squeezing her own tits. She even leaked some piss into her panties from the excitement, although she wasn't sure anyone noticed.

When she stood up her lips were white with seminal fluids, and her mouth was full with several inexperienced young men's sperm. She held it open enough for them to see, showing everyone. You could also see her panties dripping with urine and strands of lubrication.

She closed her mouth and swallowed.

She pissed herself again.

She turned around and brought her mouth to Henry's, and then she pressed her lips to his, moaning into his mouth while she shoved her tongue into it. Then, she broke the kiss and turned around.

"We have to leave," she told the others. "He's gonna come home and eat my cunt right now. This has been the best weekend ever. Let's do it again next week!"

They were all running late for sleep before a workday, so the night was over.

But after Edgar had made himself ready for bed he walked back into the room and lay down on top of the soft, warm body of his aunt. He sucked a nipple until his cock was hard, and then he kept sucking while he fucked. It was wonderful. There were no worries in the world. For five minutes, there was only tit, cunt, and perfect embracing wetness. Then he squirted out another few drops of sperm inside the warm body.

On Monday, none of his friends came around.

"I really liked this weekend," Molly revealed at the dinner table. "I didn't want to ruin things by saying something stupid, but I'm thinking we're fine now."

He agreed with an embarrassed sound, looking around the floor. He didn't know if she actually realized that he had also fucked her. He felt ashamed when she tried to have conversation and all he could think about was sucking her tits and fucking her again.

"Well, I enjoy feeling useful," she seemed to think out loud. "And I like the way I've slept the last nights. Even if I don't remember nothing, I feel better when I wake up. I'll sleep in the nude tonight as well, Ed."

She gave him a motherly kiss on the forehead, and her soft, warm lips made him grow a throbbing erection. Then, she left him and she started preparing for the night.

The next time he saw her she was wearing a night robe he had never seen before. His most immediate observation was that it was transparent, and the very thin, transparent cloth had just a hint of purple, looking silk-soft. Through it, you could see the dark of her protruding nipples, which were stiff. And you could see the dark of her pubic hair. Her bulbous tits were clearly visible, and so was every wrinkle of fat on her stomach beneath them.

"You like this?" she asked with giddy enthusiasm. "I got it today. It feels amazing. If it was up to me, I'd never wear anything else in the house ever again."

"Ehhh, you look beautiful in it," he managed to get out, staring at the tits.

"So, you think it would be ok to wear this when your friends come around next?" she asked, and then, without waiting for a reply, she walked up to him. "Here, you want to feel it?"

She brought his hand to her buttocks. It really did feel amazing. It was the same as touching her naked ass, except somehow it felt even more intense. His cock strained and ached with hardness. Her breasts were in his face, and he was fighting the impulse to lean forward and kiss them through the material. She seemed to sense his struggle.

"Mmhhh, your breath is warm," she panted. "Guess it's time for me to go to bed. I had my pill already. I'm always exhausted on Mondays."

She left him hard and horny. He realized she would be asleep soon, giving him at least a couple of hours of time to himself. It was a strange game they were playing.

Half an hour later, he looked in at her naked body and found it in deep sleep.

"Ohhh, fuck yeahh," he panted while he undressed to be just as naked.

His cock was rock hard. Once his clothes were off, he walked up and started to caress her softness. Sure, he had done this before, but tonight she was all his for the first time ever. The complete freedom to do anything he wanted was exhilarating.

He kissed her tits. Then he drooled on them, filling his mouth with them, licking all over. His cock wanted to explode when he molested her. Then, he brought the cock to them and started burying its tip in the soft, warm flesh. He leaned down and kissed her mouth, and he almost ejaculated onto her tit from the thrill of licking all around his sleeping aunt's lips. After that, he spent a few moments playing around with his cock to her mouth. The temptation of the soft lips made him consider fucking her head, but he reminded himself that he had another hole in his sights tonight.

The time had come to feel a fresh cunt. He walked in between her legs. Was she always this messy, he wondered, or was she just horny for him? It didn't matter, did it? Her juices darkened her gray cunt hair, making it glisten, and the same juices would make his cock go in even easier. And it was happening now.

He put his glans against the hole in the center of the hairy mess. He pushed in and lost himself in euphoria, being embraced by perfect, warm, squeezing wetness. It felt too good to last. He had to make the most of it, so he lay down on top of her and sucked a nipple into his mouth again.

Between thrusts and sucks, he licked all over the soft tit, moaning into it. He could say whatever he wanted now! No one heard him, and he could say whatever sick things that came into horny mind!