Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 02

Story Info
First threesome.
14.3k words
4.55
16.5k
14

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

No sex involving persons under 18, but lots of sex in this chapter.

From the end of Chapter 1:

We reach the SS I grab the last beer from the cooler, and ask if they want drinks. Randy asks for more bourbon, but Katy says she's thirsty and wants a beer. I tell her it's the last one but we can share, and get some ice for Randy. He opens the door and she climbs into the middle, not even attempting modesty. I'm not sure if she purposely showed him her panties as she turned and spread her legs getting in, but he certainly got a good look.

She's seated, but pretty much all of those beautiful legs are exposed, and as I get in with the interior light on I get a really good view -- yep, there her panties are, and the crotch looks dark. As soon as I sit down and close the door her hand squeezes my leg. She strokes upward until she finds my dick, and then she begins to squeeze it. I can tell that it's going to be a long ride home, and I have no idea what's ahead. The wicked, wanton women sitting beside me is clearly in control of the night, and she's unmistakably in heat. She cranks the music up, and we head further into her adventure.

The Ride Home

The 1970 Chevelle SS is purring, the music is blaring, and my sexy wife is wiggling in between "my guys for the night." I can't believe she hasn't pulled her little white satin and lace dress down at all: her gorgeous legs are still completely uncovered up to her panties.

She's oblivious; after all, she wears short shorts or a body suit to work out, so what's the big deal? She may be oblivious, but young Randy and I aren't.

Somehow, a short dress and wet white panties have a more pronounced effect on males than even short shorts.

Ten miles down the road, we're out of beer and Katy is pouting about it. I see the little pool hall and bar in the middle of nowhere is still open, so I pull in and get out. No one else moves, so I walk up the steps, go inside, belly up to the bar, and order a six-pack of Lone Star red. The barkeeper nods and wanders off to the cooler.

I look around at the rough-looking men and women around the tables in back, see no sign of a greeting, and turn back to the window beside me. I can see into the car, which is parked just below, fairly well as the light from the bar window shines in through the passenger-side window of the car.

What the hell? Are they kissing? Randy is turned toward her, she has her right hand behind his head, and his right hand looks to be between her legs! My blood boils as I watch yet another man kiss and caress my darling wife. This shit is getting out of hand, and I'm going to have to kick someone's ass!

Yet, my eyes linger, and I feel rising excitement as I spy on two lovers who think they are invisible. I arrange my poor cock, which is chubbing yet again, and watch the movement of the paramours below through the light and shadows.

I watch her slump down and spread her legs as his hand strokes higher and higher on her inner thigh. His body is in the way, but I can see his hand is moving in a circle, pauses, and begins a motion that appears to be finger fucking. My mouth is dry with excitement and jealousy.

I look around for the barkeep; he's just coming out of the cooler with a bunch of six packs; now he's taking his sweet time finding a paper bag to put the beer in. I look out again, fearing what I'll see.

I'm pissed, but also strangely excited. I had no idea my wife, who came to me a vaginal virgin, was capable of doing things with other men like what I've witnessed tonight -- and the night isn't over!

Randy continues his rhythmic arm movement, and she's now caressing his leg; or, maybe that's not his leg, given the way her hand is moving up and down. She slides forward in the seat and spreads her legs wide apart, giving him full access.

The light is shining on her legs now, and I can tell that he's finger fucking her and she's rubbing his cock! Mutual masturbation, and I've barely been gone 5 minutes!

Part of me wants to go out there, drag his ass out of the car, and kick the shit out of him! Another part wants to go drag her out of the car, and slap the shit out of her! A slightly larger part wants to see where this is all going. One thing for sure: tonight my wife's persona is more prick-teasing exhibitionist and cock-hungry slut than married woman and mother!

I say that to myself as I watch his arm sawing back and forth, and watch her hand rubbing his prick through his jeans while playing sucky face. I chuckle, and tell myself that's okay; he's only getting her even more ready and I'll get the payoff in just a few more minutes. There certainly won't be a need for foreplay!

I pay for the beer, hit the restroom, walk by the window slowly and look into the car again; yep, still going to it. I open the bar door and the bar lights light shines on the parking lot and my car. I walk around, open the door, and hand her an open longneck. "You two get bored while I was gone?" I ask innocently.

She's even more disheveled and he looks wild -- both are breathless. "No, we entertained ourselves without you" she says, "but I'm glad you're back now".

"Why: you've worked up a thirst?"

"Yes, I'm very thirsty" she replies in a hushed voice.

Her gorgeous legs are displayed all the way to her panties, which are obviously soaked, and still no effort is made to pull her dress down. It's as if she's challenging me. I stare at her until she looks down, raises her hips to pull the dress down a bit, brings the beer to her lips, and takes a long draw. My cold eyes shift to Randy, who is stirring his drink with his finger-fucking finger.

I crank the engine, back out, rev it up, pop the clutch, peel out onto the highway, run through the gears, and head down the road toward home. Jealously taking possession of her leg again, I run my hand up to her pussy and learn that she's soaking wet, and so hot my fingers are toasting. "Hot as a fresh-fucked fox in a forest fire," as an old friend back home used to say.

I warn her "If you want your beer to stay cold, don't put it between those scalding hot legs". She punches me and says that is embarrassing, but her smile belies her words because she knows it's true.

She twists around in the seat toward me, rubbing her tits on my arm and drinking her beer with her left hand, arms entwined like we are making a toast. I want to get back to that sweet, hot pussy, but she has my arm effectively captured, so I just rub, caress, and squeeze her left leg.

Her dress is pulled high on her hip and I can see her lacy panties. Randy has a much better view than I, but he's turned slightly toward the middle, looking nonchalantly ahead, sipping his beer with his right hand. That's strange -- now he's ignoring what he's been lusting after all night?

Ah hah! I can't see his left hand. His arm is close to his body, and I can see that he could be getting access to her from behind. Surely he isn't fingering her again! So I force my hand loose from her grip, slide my hand under her panties and start rubbing her clit. Her legs are pressed together, keeping me from sliding deeper into her pussy, but her eyes close, and she moans into my ear. Her right hand comes back around, imprisons my wrist, and she moans a little louder.

"What are you trying to do to me? You're going to make me cum if you don't stop" she whispers. I keep circling and rubbing her clit, she wiggles her butt, Randy does whatever he's doing, and she begins to go tense. She bites her lip, moans loudly, stiffens, and begins to cum. She's not a loud as normal, but she's not subtle about it either!

It's dark inside the car on the lonely road, but I can see that Randy is still turned slightly toward us, and his drink cup is now is between his legs. I can't see either hand, but I can see enough of his face through the darkness to strongly suspect something is going on. Maybe his hands are on her beautiful round butt, or his fingers are back inside her hot, wet pussy... or maybe her inviolate little butthole!

Damn it to hell, this is getting entirely out of control! Two guys have fingers inside my conservative little wife right now, and we're not even the first ones tonight? Un-fuckin-believable!

The thought has my stomach churning and my anxiety high, but she looks happy and composed. This is her night; she' in charge, not me, and she's definitely having fun!

She begins to calm down, holds my arm more tightly, and eases my hand out of her panties. She turns a little more to the center with her legs, leans back, and takes a long draw of her beer. "Is that beer good, honey? Are you feeling better now?"

"Oh, yes, I feel really relaxed now, but I need another beer".

"Well, I'm still a little tense. Are you going to be able to help me with that when we get home?"

"Of course, darling -- that's what I'm looking forward to". Randy reaches in back and gets her a beer. He looks a little tense too, and his jeans have a wet spot. Bet his balls ache -- mine certainly do.

We crest the hill and see the lights of town. Randy's left arm is on the seat back, and his right hand has disappeared again. Katy has shifted a little, resting more on her hip and leaning more toward me again.

Has she made herself available to that little bastard again? Is he fingering her pussy yet again? Surely not -- she made me stop! He better not be fingering her little rosebud, because she won't let me do more than rim it!

She's purring into my shoulder, and her hand returns to my cock.

We're only a few minutes away from home, but it seems like hours. I want this wanton vixen on my bed with my dick in her mouth and her clit in mine, and I want Randy to go home. I hit the brakes to dislodge him from whatever hole he's in, claim a raccoon ran across the road, then downshift and floor it, engine growling with pleasure as it gets opened up. The old muscle car roars and the lights of draw nearer quickly.

Spiraling Completely Out of Control

Finally, we're pulling into town. The streetlights shining in cause her to pull her little white satin and lace dress down so her white lace panties are somewhat covered. I pull the SS into the garage, climb out, and hold the door open. She slides across the seat, again exposing her wet panties, climbs out on my side, puts her arms around me, looks longingly at me with those teasing green eyes, and says "I don't want the party to end yet. Let's go inside, turn the music on, and dance some more!"

I look aghast, I'm sure, but she grabs my dick, sexily licks her luscious lips, and sultrily says "Pretty please, with whipped cream and cherries on it! I'll make it worth your while..."

My aching balls weigh 10 lbs each, but how do I say no to this special creature? She deserves her enjoyment as much as I do -- well, maybe more. It's been a harried four years for us both, and I didn't bear and nurse two babies on top of teaching and other responsibilities.

"Okay, but it getting late -- we need to get to bed soon, okay?"

Smilingly she exclaims, "Okay! You know it makes me want you even more when you're so sweet to me!"

I glance at young Randy, who is standing where he can turn either toward his car or our door, and listening. Katy's request and my acquiescence bring a big smile, and he takes a step toward the door. I wrap my arm possessively around my wife, but as we approach the door she reaches out, takes Randy by the arm, and says "I'm so glad I get to spend some more time with my sweet guys!"

Once we're inside our home, things seem a little uncomfortable. We're all standing just inside the door, awkwardly.

What we have is two guys wanting one girl, so I guess the discomfort isn't really unexpected. Katy turns us loose, hurries to the stereo, and turns on her favorite Conway Twitty album. She leaves the lights off, and moves into my arms for a slow dance. Her arms go around my neck and her body presses against me as we sway to the music. She grinds her hot little pussy on my raging hard-on.

Randy sits on the sofa, mouth slightly open, eyes fixed on her body. He's looking drunk and desperate. My hands drop to that perfect butt, and knead it. She presses harder. The song ends, and she walks over to her 'other guy': "Your turn".

This is not what I want, but I take a seat, wondering what's going to happen now. Surely she's not going for a threesome! She's told me more than once how gross and perverted that would be, and how she'd never do something like that!

Of course, that statement usually came after reading Penthouse letters or watching porn about that very thing, so her veracity is questionable. Admittedly, we did usually have great sex afterward, so perhaps this is her playing out a fantasy.

As I sip my beer I watch as she addresses young Randy the same way she addressed me: arms around his neck, body against his. His hands are on her hips -- not exactly on her ass, but where he can hold her to him as he rubs his thick dick up against her little pussy. She rests her head on his chin, and they sway gently rather than dance.

If I push the jealousy aside, this is hot as hell! Her bodacious ass is clearly outlined under her tiny dress, and her gorgeous legs are exposed almost all the way up to that bountiful, tight ass.

A sense of Deja vu overwhelms me. When I was a senior in high school, three of us were riding around in a friend's car, shooting the shit and talking about girls and sports, which was a normal activity after we took our dates home at eleven. We saw the head cheerleader, Jackie, standing in the yard of her best friend, Betty. They were both wearing tiny short shorts and halter-tops. They saw us cruise by and ran to the street waving. We made a U-turn and pulled up beside them. They informed us that Betty's parents were out of town, Jackie was spending the night, and they were bored.

Betty was leaning in the back window talking to Billy, and Jackie was leaning in the driver side window showing Eddie her tits. Since they were both on the other side of the car I could see both pairs, and both looked good. Eddie invited them to get in the car and ride around with us for a while, but Betty opened the door, took Billy's hand, pulled him out, and said, "Y'all go ahead; Billy and I are going to stay here and talk."

We all laughed, knowing that she was finally getting her shot at the guy she had been crushing on since seventh grade. He had a girlfriend he'd been with for three years, but that relationship had gotten old and stale; both bitched about the other all the time, and their constant fighting had even affected his play on the football field. We were happy to let Betty take her best shot, and that gave Eddie and me a shot at the tall, leggy Jackie.

Jackie had a boyfriend too, from another town; he was a rich bitch with an arrogant attitude that caused us to hammer his ass as hard and often as we could when we played them in football, and I always guarded him in basketball just to humiliate his sorry ass with blocks and steals. We were NOT friends; therefore, she was fair game. About 5'8" of curvy brunette fair game..

Eddie got out and let me in; I pulled away, headed down a dirt road that wound along the river toward a crossing where we liked to 'go parking', meaning make out, or play guitars and sing, or whatever. No one lived beyond the crossing anymore, and the sheriff had let us know they wouldn't patrol out there as long as we 'behaved ourselves', which meant don't get blind drunk and do something stupid.

Before we got very far, Jackie told me to turn in at the next gate on the right, and let us know her dad had recently purchased the place. It had a nice old house on it where an old couple had lived for many years, and they had let us use their wharf to fish off of when we were young boys.

Jackie opened the door to show us around, and turned on music. After the short tour we began taking turns dancing with her and fondling her, and she was pressing her tall, slender body against us while we swayed.

Eddie was really hot for her, and each time they danced he took it a little further. At first she would giggle and remove his hands, but after three slow dances each she was letting his maul her boobs without complaint.

I was sitting on the couch; they were dancing right in front of me, her bubble butt two feet from my face. I leaned forward, ran my hands over her tight ass, and squeezed. Her response was to press back against my hands,

Eddie moved her closer; I pulled tiny shorts up on the right side, exposing her butt cheek. I kissed, licked, sucked on it, and then put a hickey right in the middle. She moaned, and I wondered what her obnoxious boyfriends would think when he saw it.

Eddie winked at me and set her between us on the couch. He turned her face and kissed her deeply. I began caressing her leg with my right hand, moving higher and higher, while I kissed her bare shoulder. My left hand resumed clutching and squeezing her tight little butt.

When my right hand rubbed her pussy over her shorts, she whimpered; I slipped my finger inside her wet, hot, tight tunnel and she cried out. She turned to me and we shared a sloppy, wet kiss while my buddy played with her tits and I rubbed her clit. He used his free hand to untie her halter, and in a few seconds, it was off. I tugged her shorts, she raised her hips, and I pulled her shorts and panties off.

She looked really good in the dim lighting, and even better when she laid down on the couch, one foot on the floor and the other over the back. She ordered us to take off our clothes; we quickly complied, and then we took turns fucking her for a couple of hours, right in the middle of her mommy and daddy's living room couch. It was a good thing we were supposed to be camping out, and they were supposed to be having a sleepover, because the eastern sky was getting light when we got back to Betty's and woke the naked lovebirds.

There was, however, a big difference between the two experiences: Jackie was a horny 18-year-old high school cheerleader who seduced and got serially fucked by two star football players; the minx swaying with another guy right in front of me is a well-respected 25-year-old teacher, my wife, and the mother of my children! Surely her good sense will kick in soon and she will bring this to an end before it goes that far!

The dance ends and they both return to the couch. Katy sits between us, turns to me, tells me I've been a good boy tonight and I deserve a kiss; she opens her mouth and gives me a long, wet kiss with a lot of tongue, and rubs her tits on me. I run my left hand up her leg as she presses against me, and my right hand rises to her breast and squeezes it. She pulls away and says "I think Randy deserves a kiss too! He's also been a good boy tonight"

I start to yell 'Hell No!', but she quickly turns, takes his face in her hands, and gives him a deep, soulful kiss. My hand is still between her legs, and, almost like in high school, I slide her dress up and caress her wet pussy. Randy's hand finds her breast, and she moans as they kiss.

She's out of control. I'm out of control. Randy is out of control. The whole night has been out of control, from the start!

What we have now is two guys lusting after a woman who wants them both, and everyone is too out-of-control hot to stop. It's wrong, it's dangerous, it could lead to disaster. But in this situation at this point in time, it feels strangely natural; simply an unexpected but natural escalation of the events of this night.

Their kiss ends and she turns back to me. I stand up and pull her to her feet -- I want to feel her whole body, and I want her out of his grasp. We kiss deeply, and my hands roam over her butt, kneading and caressing in turn. Her dress creeps up, and Randy is now face to face with the butt of his jack-off sessions.

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers