Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slip my hands under her panties, and squeeze her cheeks hard. She moans and presses against my dick. I'm lost in the moment and decide to hell with it -- que sera sera. I reach up with one hand and squeeze her tits, in turn.

I reach around with the intention of unzipping her dress, but, fueled by alcohol and hormones, I'm struck by a brainstorm. I hesitate, step away, and say "Dance for us".

She looks confused for a second, then smiles and begins to sway to the slow music. I walk over to the player and change to a sexy, raunchy blues song. I sit down. "Dance sexy -- like when you used to dance for me in college; we want to see that sexy body you've been teasing us with all night, Bad Girl!"

She begins to make circles with her hips, pushing her pussy forward, then leans over and exposes the top of her breasts. "Like this?" she asks in a husky voice.

"Yes, just like that. Show us those pretty titties, those beautiful legs, and that magnificent butt. We want to see your amazing body up close." She becomes more adventurous, swaying, spinning, circling her hips. She puts her fantastic butt right in our faces, grinds it in circles, and then spins away. Damn she looks amazing! The wet spot on her panties is now covering the whole crotch and up the back.

I whisper, "now it's time to lose some of those clothes".

Are you sure?" she asks. "Yes. Strip for us" we chorus.

"I will, but only if you will. When I take something off, you two have to do the same." We quickly agree.

She pulls her dress up to her waist, and pushes her hips toward us, then turns and puts her perfect butt in our faces again. I reach out and squeeze one cheek, look at Randy and nod. He reaches out and squeezes the other cheek, and she moans and pushes back against our hands. I begin pulling down her white, lacy bikinis, and Randy helps. As the panties reach her ankles I lean forward to kiss and suck on her left ass cheek, and Randy joins me on the right.

I run my right hand up the inside of her leg past her wet thighs and to her drenched pussy, and rub her swollen lips as Randy's finger is caressing her rosebud. She moans and her dancing is getting jerky. Suddenly Randy falls to his knees and replaces his finger with his tongue, pressing his face tightly between her butt cheeks as his tongue tries to push past her sphincter, into her forbidden cave.

Katy shudders, and moans loudly. I slide around to the front, and begin licking her pussy. Her arousal is so great I think she may faint, so I back off, tell Randy to sit down, and tell her to finish her dance.

She looks stricken, but she reminds us we need to "lose your pants and panties"; we quickly comply, and Randy begs, "Please dance."

She starts moving sexily again, but for the first time tonight her rhythm is off. She leans over to taunt us with her ass again, but now we can see it all, including her wet cunt. Randy says "Take off your dress. I want to see all of your beautiful body".

That seems to revive her. She reaches up, finishes unzipping her dress, and dances around the room. She is letting it fall more and more, exposing her elegant neck and shoulders, and then her luscious titties. She kicks off her shoes, but keeps the dress hanging loosely at her waist while she continues to sway, bump, and grind.

Her chest is heaving, her firm breasts swaying while she dances.

Randy stops begging: "Take it off -- we want you completely naked now," he orders. The dress slowly glides over her ass and down her legs, until it falls in a pile on the floor and she steps out of it. Holding her arms gracefully to the side, she sways her hips, jiggles her breasts, spins slowly to give us the 360-degree view, and says "Ta Da!"

Randy blurts "Oh, my god! I've never seen anyone with a body like that! You're more beautiful than the swimsuit models in Sports Illustrated!"

I stammer "Amen to that!"

She dances closer and says, "Why am I the only one naked? Don't you boys want to dance naked with me?" We're both unclothed in 10 seconds, but Randy gets there first. She puts her arms around him and starts kissing him while she presses her beautiful body against him.

I quickly walk behind her and press my dick between the luscious globes of her perfect butt, then slide it between her legs. She's holding Randy's cock in her hand and he's kissing her pretty pink titties. Her nipples are swollen and hard. He licks each breast and sucks each hard pink nipple in turn. Her breathing is getting faster, her skin hotter.

He straightens back up, and I push down on her shoulders. She kneels down and stares at his volcano-shaped prick. It is as big around as a Red Bull can at the base, but tapered so the head is much smaller - more like a coke bottle.

Although a three inches shorter than my 10" cylinder with mushroom head, its girth at the base is impressive by any measure! I've never seen a cock shaped like his before, and I'm sure she hasn't, based on the open-mouth gape she's giving it.

I tell him to sit down on the couch, and she crawls forward, still holding his cock by the huge base. I push her head down on his dick, and pull her hips up. If he's getting a blowjob, I'm getting that magnificent pussy. Let's see how my newly discovered slut wife likes two dicks at a time!

First, however, I'm going to eat that sodden pussy until she hollers, IF it hasn't already been fucked! I don't think Johnny had time, but just in case I test it with my fingers for signs and smell, and my olfactory sense identifies only wanton woman.

I lie on my back, head between her thighs, and look at her pussy from close up. Even though it's dark in here, she's wet, and in heat, it's lovely! The lips are flaring a bit, exposing the pink inside. I lick each lip, suck gently on them, tongue fuck her, and then suck her whole pussy. Her juices taste deliciously tangy, but I move my tongue to her sweet little clit, trying to hide there in the folds. I flick it a few times, suck on it gently, and then more boldly.

She's making mewing noises around Randy's cock, and I can read the oncoming orgasm. She tries to squeeze my head between her powerful thighs as the spasms begin. She pulls her mouth off his dick and cries out loudly as she shakes and quivers. I alternately suck her clit and tongue-fuck her to keep her peak going as long as possible. She's panting and making puppy noises as she continues to spasm. As she settles down a bit I remove my tongue and force three fingers into her steaming cunt; she cries out again, and whimpers.

I climb out and spin around, wanting to get a look at my cocksucking wife. She continues moaning and whimpering, and I feel her pussy clutching at my fingers. I peer over her magnificent mounds and see her head on his leg. She's still stroking him with her left hand, and her mouth is hanging open with saliva shining on her chin.

Randy can't take it anymore: he grabs her hair, lifts her head, and returns her mouth to his cock. He face-fucks her until she begins to bob her head, up and down and around, up and down and around. He groans loudly and tells her she's the best cocksucker he's ever had. She makes a slurping sound and keeps bobbing.

I look down at her fantastic ass and see her rosebud flexing, opening and tightening. I lose my interest in the BJ and attack her butt hole with my tongue. She yelps and tries to take her head off Randy's cock, but he's too far-gone: he holds her head still and fucks her mouth.

I force my tongue inside her back door and begin to thrust my fingers in and out of her cunt with a vengeance! I knead her left bun, drive my hand into her tight pussy, and tongue fuck her asshole. She cries ohhhhhhhhhh and goes completely stiff and still. Randy doesn't care; he's way too far gone. He's thrusting up into her mouth, raising his hips off the seat while holding her head.

He yells out, goes stiff, and cums violently; I can see her swallowing. She's always sworn no one is allowed to cum in her mouth, ergo, she's never swallowed cum -- but he is cumming buckets, he's holding her head down, so she swallows and swallows as cum billows out time after time.

He's finally done, and she raises her head off his cock. I see globs of cum on the side of her mouth as she again lays her head on Randy's thigh.

My 9.75 inch dick is so swollen it is probably 10.5. As I push it hard into her sopping pussy she pushes back and cries "Oh, yes, fuck me baby. Fuck my little pussy with your big dick! I need you inside me baby. Your naughty wife needs to be fucked hard!" I'm pounding that pussy doggie style, but she's pushing back so hard I release my hands from her hips and spank her right butt cheek. She is startled, and she moans.

I slap her left butt cheek, and she moans again. I'm fucking in and out so hard my swollen balls are bouncing off her mound; when I hit bottom her response is to circle her butt and mew. Randy is watching me pound her, and looking down at her pretty face with her golden curls framing it, her mouth hanging open as she makes little noises. He's hard again, so he roughly pulls her head back onto his dick. She hesitates, quivers, and begins to suck his cock.

I slap both her cheeks and she moans. "You're a very bad girl, aren't you? A cock in your mouth and another in your pussy, swallowing cum... you act like a sweet little wife, but you're actually a nasty little slut, aren't you? Feel the cocks skewering you? You love getting spit roasted, don't you? What a slut! You deserve a good spanking, don't you, my little slut of a wife?"

Like most of what has happened tonight, we've never gone anywhere near here before! Given the events of this night, however, I want to test her limits. I need to see if there is a submissive streak, a desire for pain with her pleasure, or some other quirks I should know about. She's certainly not the open book she portrays: what is she?

I keep pounding her pussy, and all she does is nod and mumble 'yes' around the dick in her mouth. I commence to pop one and then the other cheek. She's pressing back into me so hard I can tell she's going to cum again, so I begin to pound that pussy deeper, faster, alternating between pulling her hips into my cock and swatting her butt. I pull the head of my cock all the way out to her labia, and with the gained room, unleash the most powerful swats yet on her round butt cheeks. She raises her head off Randy's cock, faces upward, and lets out a keening moan unlike anything I've heard before.

"Punish me!! Spank your wife so she will say NO to all the hard cocks wanting to fuck her! I'm weak -- spank me and make me stop!"

I pop her twice with each hand, reach up and grab her hanging globes, pull down and twist her nipples. She cries out, I grab her hips and plunge back into her, rolling my hips as I bottom out. In my fiercest voice I order her, "Cum for me, you promiscuous cunt! Work that pussy around my dick, and I'll shoot you full of all the cum you've earned, you cock-teasing bitch!"

That kind of abuse should make her mad, make her want to turn and hit me; instead, it puts her over the top. She presses back, grinding against my staff and pubes, goes stiff, and her boiling pussy spasms around my dick. That's it! I see stars, and my nuts explode. My blue balls have been saving this all night, and I cum buckets. She's clenching my cock like a vise, moving her hips up and down and around, milking me for all my cum.

Finally, the ecstasy subsides for both of us, I pull out, and we collapse onto the floor. She turns over, lies down on the floor beside me, and lays her arm across her heaving chest. Her nipples are as hard as bullets, and even in her after-glow she looks horny and hungry.

We're exhausted, but Randy's mini-volcano is ready to blow again. He falls to the floor, crawls around her, spreads her legs, stares at her creamy pussy, reaches up to rub her little nub, and crawls up between her legs. His hands are on the floor, his upper body arced above her, as it he's doing pushups. She pushes weakly against his chest as he leans over her, but she moans loudly as he enters her without preliminaries, the head of his cock slipping easily into her cum-filled cunt.

The slender part of his cock is easily absorbed by Katy's sodden cunt, but it requires effort on his part and accommodations on her part to get the broad base inside her tight pussy. His enormous base is rubbing hard against her clit as he tries to go further; she cries out, raises and spreads her knees, trying to give him better access and reduce the friction. He pushes harder, flexes his butt, and he's finally all the way in. He yells "oh fuck you're tight and hot! That feels sooo goooood" and holds himself tightly against her. That big base to his dick is making her moan, groan, and quiver, but she wraps her legs around him and they begin to get in a rhythm.

I'm lying on the floor beside them, raised on my elbow, watching my gorgeous wife get well fucked, moaning in ecstasy, her legs wrapped around his middle back as they thrust together. I'm strangely at ease, almost detached from the events as I serenely admire her magnificent body and her beautiful face. Even in distress, with matted wet hair clinging to her cheeks and her mouth hanging open, she's dazzling. I reach over to caress her breast, holding and cupping it, then pulling and twisting her nipple gently, rolling it between my finger and thumb.

She turns her head to look at me with lust-glazed eyes, and reaches for my dick. "Give me my toy. I want my toy." I slide up on my side until my recharging cock is by her face. I push it forward, watching with awe as she takes it into her mouth and sucks so hard it hollows her cheeks. Randy is staring down; I doubt he's ever seen a cock in a mouth from a closer vantage point -- unless he's sucked one!

The blood leaves my brain and surges into my cock, suddenly filling her mouth. Her tongue and cheeks surround and embrace my cock as she bobs her head. I push forward as she bobs forward; she gags, pulls off my dick, grabs it around the base with her hand, and tells me "you're too long and big. I can't swallow you. Please let me be in control, my Angel. I'll make it soooo good for you."

I mumble acquiescence and lie still. She resumes my blowjob, wraps her legs around Randy, and simultaneously fucks Randy silly! A multi-talented lady, this one is!

Notoriously short tempered and possessive, it's surreal that I'm engaged in a three-way involving my wife and another male! Hell, I've beaten the crap out of more than one guy who tried to fool around with one of my girlfriends!

When I began dating Katy I learned that being jealous would be a full-time job because pretty much every male, and quite a few females, wanted her body. I learned to dial it back, but one guy at a frat party tried to take advantage of her tipsy state, took her outside while his friends chatted me up, kissed her, and grabbed her ass. She slapped him, and he started cussing her. Bad move. His friends took him to the ER, and the word spread it wasn't safe to try, no matter how tempting.

Yet, here we lay, her mouth around my dick, watching a guy grabbing her bare ass and driving his big dick into her.

Suddenly Katy pulls her head back, quits moving, and tells us "Stop! This floor is hard and I'm getting rug burns. If you guys are going to fuck me all night we're moving to the bedroom."

Randy pulls back, we all get up, and we follow her incredible body up the stairs. She pulls back the sheets, tells me to sit at the head of the bed, kneels and arranges herself with her head over my dick, beckons Randy behind her, grabs my dick by the base, swallows what she can, and pushes her fantastic ass in the air. Randy quickly mounts her, and she's again being spit roasted.

I reach under her to take her hanging boobs in my hand, alternately squeezing and pulling them down by the nipples. She moans around my cock, which she has swallowed down to her hand, and begins fucking Randy in earnest. He has her by her hips, and he's burying himself in her every stroke.

We've been at this for close to twenty minutes now. Her nipples are bigger and harder than ever before, her mouth is scalding hot, and her throat is tight as she works to swallow the 10 inch dick she's never before been willing to do more than lick... except when on fire in a 69.

Randy is pounding her so hard he's forcing her further down each stroke, and I'm thinking, just maybe, I'll have it buried completely in a chick's throat for the first time. Randy is kneading and messaging her round globes, and telling her how beautiful she is, how magnificent her butt is, and how he's never felt anything like her sweet, hot, wet pussy.

I'm past thinking of her as my wife; she's a hot, nasty, beautiful, cock-loving slut who will do anything to satisfy her needs. I've had plenty of experience with those, and I know how to treat them. In my detached state, using her and seeing her used is nothing special: sluts are used; you don't worry about their feelings!

Her efforts become less focused, her movements more spastic, as a powerful orgasm begins to take control of her. Randy buries himself and lets out a roar and she begins to shake and moan.

Seeing the slut's unbridled passion is so fucking hot that I grab her hair and force her mouth back down my dick as the cum boils out into her mouth. She tries to pull off, but I order her "Swallow it all, you dirty tramp! You know you're a cum-loving slut -- swallow it all!!"

She stops fighting me and swallows spurt after spurt after spurt after spurt until my tortured balls are finally drained and cum is running down her chin.

Randy is draped over her back as they collapse to the bed, which pulls his cock out of her. She raises her head, begs me to lie beside her, and tells Randy to lay on her other side. She's finally sated, and her boys are too. She says, "I know I'm going to regret this in the morning, but I want to tell you both that was amazing! I had no idea I could enjoy something like that, much less have feelings like I had."

Turning on her side, she snuggles on my shoulder and drifts off to sleep. I tell Randy he needs to be gone before dawn so the old biddies won't be speculating about his car being at our house overnight. He agrees and snuggles down beside her, his hand high on her thigh.

I watch her sleeping, appreciate her tranquil beauty, and consider the unlikely nature of each of the night's events, one by one. I feel myself drifting off to sleep right after I replay the beer joint stop, and wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Sunday, December 20

I fell into an exhausted but fitful sleep, my brain playing snippets of my beautiful wife dancing, gorgeous legs on display beneath the white satin and lace mini-dress, golden hair framing her beautiful face, the knowing smile as she teased and pleased her admirers. Those visions were intermingled with close ups of her in ecstasy as yet another orgasm shook her: orgasms for which I, her husband, was not, or not solely, responsible.

Confusing things had happened tonight, actions had been taken that couldn't be taken back; our relationship had been irrevocably altered..

Awakening at the feel of our king mattress shifting, I keep my eyes hooded as I watch my wife head into the bathroom, and hear the sound of running water. Obviously, she's cleaning herself up. I drift off to sleep again, but awaken as I hear her whisper "Randy. Randy. Wake up. You need to go!"

I lie still, feigning sleep. He arises sleepily and stands up, still naked as a jaybird. I can see that Katy has donned her silk robe. She tells him to be quiet, and tugs him toward the stairs: "Your clothes are downstairs; you need to go!" I hear the bottom stair squeak, meaning they are now in the living room.

Curious, I leave my bed and creep to the stairs to observe what is done and hear what is said. Finding a vantage point on the landing from which I can see without being seen, I squat down in the shadows and watch them rummaging through the clothes strewn about, looking for Randy's among hers and mine. Randy finds his boxers and socks, and moves back as if to sit in the side chair, which has no arms. Then he gets a good look at Katy's awesome legs, all the way up to her hairless pussy and round rump, as she sorts the scattered clothing. He freezes.