Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more seconds of staring at Katy leaning over sorting clothes, Randy moves forward and embraces her from behind, holding her by the hips as his rigid cock rubs against her pouty, swollen pussy. She freezes, straightens quickly, and twists to face her accoster. She animatedly tells him, in a serious whisper, to stop, get dressed, and go home -- there will be no more hanky-panky tonight, tomorrow, or ever again!

He takes her face in his hands, looks her in the eye, tells her she is the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world, and he has to at least get a goodbye kiss. He leans forward and kisses her; softly at first, then more insistently, still holding her face.

Her hand is on his chest, as if to push him away, but she doesn't. After half a minute her hand drops and he moves closer, his chest against hers; after a minute her hands go over his shoulders and behind his neck as she returns his open-mouth kiss.

I'm jealous, pissed off, and strangely excited; I slip back up to the bedroom, grab my fancy new phone, put the camera on the low light setting without flash, and return to the landing to watch and film.

They are sideways to me, in a pool of light spilling into the otherwise dark living room. Randy's hands slide down her face, onto her neck, and then fall onto her breasts. His right hand caresses and squeezes her left breast over the robe, while his left pulls the silk belt loose. The robe falls open. He releases her breast.

She whispers "No. Please. No, Randy; you need to go" as his right hand drops to her pussy and his left caresses her breasts, in turn.

He tells her "Katy, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever been with; I'm totally enchanted with you. I just want to bring you as much pleasure as I get just being with you. Please let me please you, like I did last night. Remember how good it felt when we were in the car, when I ate your sweet pussy, when we made love?"

I see his right hand working on her mound, pressing and moving back and forth. He drops his mouth to her neck, taking his time, kissing his way up to her ear, down her neck to her chest, then taking her breast in his mouth. She moans, and again says "No. Please, Randy, No." That her head is leaning back, thrusting her breasts forward as he suckles, belies her words.

He drops to his knees and pulls her forward, kissing her flat stomach and Frenching her belly button. She moans louder and puts her hand behind his head. His tongue trails downward; she weakly says "No, please Randy. I'm not clean!" He looks up and tells her she is always clean, and he will always want her taste on his tongue. His mouth returns between her legs, and she tenses and groans more loudly. It's clear he is licking her swollen and abused pussy, and it appreciates the attention.

Four or five minutes have passed and she is starting to lose control. I can see at least two fingers of his left hand are inside her while his mouth is focused on her clit. His right hand is clenching her perfect butt. "Oh. Ah. Oh. Oh, Oh! You're driving me crazy! It feels too good! We shouldn't be doing this, but... but it feels too good!"

His right hand drops behind her legs, into the juices dripping around her honeypot, gathering it up, and then carrying it up to her little rosebud, which he rims. She jumps and moans again, clenching her butt cheeks around his finger. His hand slides back down; he gathers more sweet dew, and returns to rimming her little hole.

She again reacts, clutching his head to her and clenching her butt. She throws her head back, moans "OOOOOOOOOOO, Randy." As her orgasm begins he slips his finger inside her tiny hole, up to the first knuckle. As her orgasm grows, she chokes back her cries of ecstasy and gyrates her hips. Randy holds on, riding out the storm and savoring the feel, taste, and sound of her climaxing.

He manages to prolong her orgasm with his hands and tongue, but it finally subsides. He rises from his knees, a cocky smile on his face, and kisses her deeply, his fingers still inside her pussy, but removed from her tight butthole. He steps back, pulling her with him, to take a seat on the front part of the side chair. That changes my observation from side to three-quarter, giving me a better view of her backside but less of the front. She follows his lead, but pauses to glance guiltily at the stairs where I'm invisible in the dark. She spreads her legs to straddle his legs, but remains standing.

She tells him "We have to stop. Its nearly dawn, and Tim could wake up any moment. Please, let me go."

He grabs both cheeks of her butt, and his mouth returns to her sensitive breasts. He resumes fingering her pussy, wets the fingers on his right hand, and circles her rosebud. She protests quietly at first, then moans and returns her hands behind his head, encouraging him as he nurses her breasts, and letting him finger her, front and back. She's responding to his efforts, and I see her begin to tense up again. She begins a quiet chant "Oh, ah, oh, ah, oh, ahhhh, ohhhh, ahhaohahohaha", and her butt clenches and releases as she moves against his hands.

Last night Randy was fascinated by the events unfolding, and his greatest concern was getting his dick inside this beauty; this morning he wants to conquer her; pleasure her so much she can't ever say no to him, regardless of her marriage vows. With her help, he's succeeding: she wants to cum and keep cumming over and over. I watch in wonder at how mesmerizing a woman seeking the ultimate pleasure is; how wanton, how focused, and how intent on gaining another climax. Is anything hotter than watching that?

Randy has established a cadence; his left hand inserting his fingers deeply within her pussy while his middle finger of his right hand caresses her little rosebud, then his left slides to the entrance while the right is inserted, more deeply each time. Katy pants and arches her back, luxuriating in the pleasure.

Then, he suddenly stops thrusting both hands, removes his left from her pussy and centers her hot, wet hole over his dick. He doesn't pull her down; he just leaves her there. She looks down at him lustfully and begins to lower her puss onto his cock. She descends slowly, going down a little and then back up, staring into his eyes as she gives him a dose of his own teasing medicine.

She seems oblivious to the finger up her butthole, but the owner is moving it in and out and around just as she is doing to his cock. I see a bead of sweat run down her face from her brow as she balances on the balls of her feet in order to slide her wet cunt up and down Randy's 7" uncut and volcano-shaped cock.

After a couple of minutes she drops down on his cock, bottoming out around his massive base, and whimpers as she begins to circle her hips. Randy's forefinger joins his middle finger in her tight, previously inviolate, butthole. She whimpers louder and presses her tits into his face; he begins to suckle her breasts as she rolls her hips around his cock and he double-fingers her lush bottom.

She begins to spasm, her orgasm overtaking her. Randy thrusts up into her while she rolls her hips so he can catch up, lifting her up as he lifts his hips off the chair. She's too far gone to care, but her orgasming pussy overwhelms his senses and he begins to cum, clinging to her as she rides his cock.

Slowly they return from the heavens to earth, separate, and notice the traces of light in the eastern sky. She fusses at his quietly, and Randy scurries to get dressed and leave. She follows him to the door with his socks, he grabs her and kisses her passionately again, tells her that she is the greatest piece of ass on the entire planet, and he thinks he's falling love with her.

She gives him a quick kiss, whispers something I can't hear, pushes him out the door, and turns to the mess on the floor. I stop filming and stealthily slip back up the stairs and into bed. She follows in a few minutes, checks to ensure I'm asleep, goes in the bathroom and again cleans up. She slips into bed quietly, staying a body width away from me, and quickly falls asleep.

I examine my feelings. Yes, my cock is rock hard and I've never been more turned on, but I'm also angry, jealous, and hurt. Doing it when I'm involved was bad enough, but sneaking off and doing it, and then slipping into bed and sleeping like an innocent is quite another. Regardless, I'm also exhausted, and I fall back asleep before I have time to give the situation due thought.

Arising around 8:30 I slip out of bed, slip on some shorts, and go downstairs. I put on coffee, get the newspaper, and begin to read the write-ups on the state championship games. The coach that beat us acknowledges that the championship was actually settled last weekend, when they snuck by our team. Strangely, that doesn't provide solace; they still have a championship and we don't.

The morning news shows are on, allowing me to catch up on national and international events with minimal effort, while reading the paper. Around 10 I hear the shower, and 10 minutes later the bath running. She's trying to wash away all remnants of her indiscretions, and I know she will be quite contrite when she comes downstairs.

I pour her special coffee and take it upstairs to her. She's slumped down in her bubble bath, eyes closed. I set the coffee on the tub, and tell her "Katy's Special coffee, with cinnamon stick."

She takes the coffee but grabs my hand as I turn to go. "Thank you for being sweet to me" she says softly with a somber face.

"De Nada, Preciosa. Enjoy your coffee and bubble bath," I reply, looking down into those seemingly innocent green eyes. She has her hair in 'doggie ears', so I lean forward to flip them, saying "my little green eyed angel with horns." She takes a sip of her coffee, gives me a wry smile, and again thanks me.

I head back downstairs, thinking that I played that well: sweet, caring, yet slightly distant. Let's leave it up to her to address the elephant in the room -- the Snow Queen melting down into an insatiable slut. This will be an interesting day.

I clean out and vacuum the car, check the gas and oil, and put my baby back into the garage. Just as I get seated on the couch, Katy comes down the stairs wearing a short while terrycloth robe. Hmmm -- not the suggestive silk one, but still sexy. She looks clean after 3 showers and a bath since mid-night, she's without makeup, her honey gold hair is pulled in a ponytail, and her painted toenails are drawing my eyes to her pretty feet.

Is there any part of this girl that isn't attractive? What combination of genes produces someone like this? My cock stirs, but I fight to control it so I can control the upcoming conversation. She walks toward me, looking both contrite and petulant, which I didn't know was possible.

She curls up beside me with her legs pulled up on the couch, puts her head on my shoulder for a moment, takes a breath, looks up at me, and says "Nothing like last night can ever happen again. I mean it! You can never let things get out of control like they did, ever again!"

I look at her with a wry smile, and say, "We're going to have to be more specific. A lot of things happened last night, and we both had a lot of fun. So, specifically what part of last night are you referring to - you getting all dolled up, looking sexy as hell, and making all the boys go wild? I certainly hope not, because, one, I love to see you dressed to thrill, and, two, you would look sexy and attract men if you were wearing a flour sack."

"Well, no, not that. I love dressing up for you."

I hit her with my line "That's why we're perfect together -- you love to be watched, and I love watching."

"Well, if not that, Katy, do you mean dancing? You seemed to really enjoy dancing with me and all the other guys, and especially being on stage dancing in front of the band."

She looks more earnest than my teasing question calls for, replying, "No, you know how much I love to dance; that was fun, and it relaxed me. But, Tim, you need to dance with me more often and keep a closer eye on me when I'm slow dancing with other guys. When I drink I sometimes tease, and some guys take my teasing as an invitation."

"Honey, you can't help but tease. You have the body and the looks and you are a natural flirt. You've got it, you know it, and you can't help it. You flirt and show off because that's who you are. So, are you saying you are going to deny your nature and become a prude?"

"You know me better than that -- I'm not a prude! But I'm not that big a flirt and tease, am I?"

With a serious expression, I ask her, "Is the nature of the ocean to have waves? Is the nature of the sun to rise in the east and set in the west? Is it Katy's nature to flirt and tease the boys? All questions that demand contemplation."

She pinches my leg, smiles, then looks serious again: "No, I'm talking more about letting me drink too much, and not making me stop when I should."

"Katy, you planned the whole night, and it was an amazing night. I watched you carefully, and never thought you were drunk. Besides, as I've told you many times, 'alcohol doesn't MAKE you do anything you don't want to do; it ALLOWS you to do what you want to do. So, you're blaming whatever you did that is SO BAD on drinking? Pshway - I don't buy it. You were in control all night. You didn't do anything you didn't want to do, and no one forced you to do anything you didn't want to do, did they?"

Petulance overwhelms contriteness. She childishly pouts, then sticks out her tongue at me. I laugh and tell her to tell me what it is that she did last night that she never wants to do again, start from the beginning, and be specific.

She looks down and says, "That stuff we did with Randy. That can never happen again, ever!"

"Okay. I can't tell if you are trying to convince me or yourself, but if you mean sucking his cock while I fuck you and sucking my cock while he fucks you, I'll concur. Probably shouldn't do that again: it would not look good on our resumes, for sure. Now, what else shouldn't we do again? Was there something that happened at the dancehall?"

Innocently she responds "Well, no. I had fun with everyone at the dancehall."

Okay, so getting groped and kissed, or whatever happened, by the old rich guy, getting finger fucked by a couple of guys, getting your pussy eaten, playing with three strange cocks, and nearly getting gangbanged by the band was 'fun' rather than something your husband should be concerned about? Uh huh.

"So nothing else, then: just the ménage a trois? Because if there IS something else, let's get it out now. Final opportunity: after this, anything withheld this morning is considered a lie, which compounds the problem."

She glances down and to her left, a dead giveaway, and replies "No, nothing else happened." I guess she doesn't consider screwing Randy this morning anything, either. This virtuous wife and mother has a dark side of which I was not aware!

"Okay, let's change the subject. When did Randy leave? He was gone when I got up; did you talk to him before he left." After looking away briefly, she lies again, saying he woke her up and told her he was leaving about six, she thought. Riiiggghhhttt. Sure he did, you lying shitbird! Strike two!

She notices the brush and upholstery cleaner siting on the floor by the side chair and asks why those are out? "I found a big wet stain on the side chair and had to clean it," I said, adding, "I don't remember that being one of the props for our activities last night -- any idea how that happened?"

A brief hesitation, then another lie: "No, I was a little drunk though, so I'm not sure."

We've now established that she's got a darker and even more dishonest side! I'm beginning to get pissed. Let's try another tactic: "So, did you have fun last night teasing your band boys?"

Smiling response: "I don't know what you mean. I was just being friendly, like always."

I pull her toward me and lay her across my lap, face down. "Liar, Liar, I'm going to set your panties on fire!" I rhyme as I pull up her robe. "Oh, except you aren't wearing any! You come down here with your big robe acting all innocent, lie to your husband at least three times, and you aren't wearing panties!

"You are a very naughty girl, and you need a good spanking! Your parents never spanked you, so you think there are no consequences for acting naughty and lying, but you're about to find out different."

Swat! Right on that round butt; she jumps, hollers, and tries to twist away, but I hold her in place on my lap. "Let's try again. Did you have fun teasing your band boys, showing them your titties and your gorgeous legs?"

She defiantly says she didn't do those things. Swat! Swat! These are a little harder, and leave red marks, one on each cheek. She whoops and tries to escape again, this time with more vigor.

"Be still! If you don't want your pretty little butt spanked, stop lying to me! Now, did you enjoy teasing and torturing the band boys?"

"Okay! Yes, I enjoyed it, but it was just innocent fun."

"Innocent fun? Leaning over the table and showing your breasts to Rocky and Johnny, letting them see your panties because your dress is up so high -- that's what you call innocent fun?" Swat! "You forget -- I was there; I watched you. You want more licks, don't you? That's why you're still lying, right?"

"No, please! I admit it -- I did show them my tits and my legs. I wanted to tease them and make them hard." Between swats I'm rubbing her round butt, sometimes caressing, sometimes squeezing. She wiggles on my lap just a little, as if this is more fun than she's letting on.

I press ahead: "Okay, that's better. You know I don't mind. In fact, I like to watch you showing off. You're gorgeous, you have a phenomenal body, you're a great dancer -- I like watching you dance, and so does every male in the place, regardless of age! But you have to be honest with me. You're enjoying it as much as we are, aren't you? You like seeing all the eyes on you, and the hard-ons the men are spouting, don't you?"

She shakes her head No and starts to speak, then hesitates. I warn her "You're not going to lie to me again, are you? Be honest. You do love all the men wanting you, don't you? You love rubbing your little pussy against us when slow dancing. You shake your butt and thrust your pussy right in front of us so we will all get horny, and knowing we're horny makes you horny. I'm right, aren't I? Don't be afraid to admit it, my little exhibitionist."

She stays silent, presses her vulva down against my leg, and turns her head to look over her shoulder at me. "If I promise to tell you the truth, can I sit up now? I promise I won't lie."

I nod, and she sits right against me, her head looking down, and softly and sexily says, "I do love to make men horny. I love that I can make them all hard, I love the looks they give me when I dance, and, yes... it does make me horny. Just talking about it makes me horny."

Then, petulantly, with a pouting face, she looks up and me and asks, "Now, are you happy? You've embarrassed me!" I reach for her face, hold her chin, and ask if she wants a spanking for being untruthful again. She looks a bit frightened and quickly replies no.

I tell her "Look, you may be embarrassed that you had to admit it, but you aren't embarrassed that you did it. Like Goldie Hawn said in Laugh In: 'If you've got it, flaunt it!' You've certainly got it, even more than Goldie, so acknowledge your sexuality and sensuousness, and accept that you are sexually attractive to all men. And, a lot of women, I've noticed."

She flushed a bit, red creeping up her neck. Was that embarrassment, or acceptance that what I said was true -- boys, men, and some women find her sexually attractive?

Pressing ahead, I continue. "You unleashed a little of your inner slut last night. I've known she was there ever since you would dry hump my leg, moan, and orgasm back when we first started dating, and she definitely went with me on our honeymoon, right? You were too sexy for words; in the way you dressed, in your attitude and posture, the way you taunted the men watching you. You were totally insatiable, during and after the honeymoon, which might have played a role in getting pregnant, huh?