Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understandably, that part of you has been repressed for most of your life, excepting that amazing period when you got pregnant the second time. What with remaining virginal through high school and college, always being the 'good girl', your sexuality was largely repressed, until we met and you decided I was the one. You got to explore with me for a year, although you still felt guilty and had to go to confession about us having sex before getting married.

"We got married, and you were immediately cast into another role, on top of teacher and daughter; the role of mother. All of those roles come with high expectations of being a role model or perfect child, and living in your home town where everyone has known you since childhood only causes greater repression.

"Your inner 'wild child' has been repressed your whole life, save the year before we got married, the nine months before Patrick was born and the eighteen months between Patrick and baby Mark, and even those periods it was just me, your husband.

"I know she's not gone, because she escaped last night in a fog of booze, dancing, and hormones. We both need to accept that you're a complex woman, and part of you is 'The Wild Thing' that escaped last night. That's not WHO you are, but that's A PART of who you are. Embrace that, and use it to drive your husband wild and get him to do your bidding, like you used to do. And, by the way, I know you know that you can manipulate all men, but be subtly sexy with your manipulation; otherwise, they will expect and demand more.

"You're gorgeous, smart, and gifted, but you are also very naïve; you have always lived in the cocoon of protected privilege, but not everyone will respect you or your boundaries if you tease too much."

As I'm offering this assessment and advice my right hand has been caressing her neck, shoulder, and breasts, and my left has pulled the sash open and her robe apart, allowing me to stroke her taut tummy and toned legs. She's been listening to my words, but also responding to my caresses by snuggling ever closer while I talk.

When I stop talking and pull on her nipple, she finds and squeezes my turgid dick, leans in to kiss me deeply, and rubs her boobs on my arm and chest. Her mouth is hungry, her hand demanding. I slip the robe off her shoulders and she shrugs out of it. I kiss her again, and firmly lay her down on the couch while I slide to the floor.

She lies there, totally naked, and she's so damn beautiful she takes my breath away.

Raising her right foot to my mouth, I kiss her feet and suck on each toe while holding and gently massaging her calf. I'm going to take my time, I'm going to inflame her, and then I'm going to remind her why she married me and who Her Man is.

After five minutes I've only reached he back of her knee with my mouth; I raise her leg even higher, giving me a close-up of the world's prettiest little pussy and butthole. I snack on the back of her thigh, moving inexorably higher, savoring her soft skin, and marveling at her responsiveness as goosebumps appear on her skin and her breathing gets shallow.

I finally reach the apex, and blow gently on her moist pussy; she moans, grabs my head, and tries to pull my mouth to her wetness. I twist away, put her right leg over my shoulder, lean forward, and begin again with her left foot. She groans in frustration, lays her head back, and submits to my sweet torturing of her lust-filled body.

It takes 10 minutes and a thousand kisses and sucks to reach the apex of her legs a second time, and she is even more impatient; I pause and breathe gently on her sex. She grabs my head with both hands and tries to pull me into her; I hold firm just outside, then lick her labia softly. I'm in charge here, and this will happen in my time and my way.

She is all almost out control, but as my tongue works its magic she asks if I still want her, even after all she did last night? I reply that I know she's clean outside and in after all the showers and the bubble bath, that she smells like a sweet wildflower and tastes better than honey. She releases my head, lies back on the couch, and submits to my slow ministration.

I take my time, exploring all parts of her vulva with my tongue and fingers. Just as I read the signs of her building orgasm, my mouth wanders south until it reaches her tiny rosebud. I rim her, working my tongue around and then slightly into her. She wraps her thighs around my head, presses down with her butt, and cries "Noooo. Please! My pussy. My pussy needs you. Please."

I pull my fingers from her swollen pussy, push my hand under her butt cheek, and with both hands under her I lift her butt so I can get better access; my tongue delves deeper into her forbidden depths, and she again pleads for me to stop.

Farther and deeper I go, squeezing her butt and plumbing the depths of her bottom. She cries "Noooo! Please, noooo", but her body betrays her; she raises her butt off the sofa, pushes it against my mouth, and crushes my neck between her powerful thighs as she has her first oral anal orgasm!

At least it's the first one I know about; she's proven to be less than fully honest, so her veracity about never having been probed 'back there' is suspect. I do know, now, that her rosebud is not inviolate for the reasons she's given in the past; the truth is, it's actually one of her sex triggers, and she's afraid of what she will do if the trigger is pulled. I file that for future use.

Leaving her lying there panting, I rinse my mouth in the kitchen, return to stand over her, and then kneel beside her again. I return my mouth slowly to her sopping wet pussy, softly and gently licking her labia, and insert two fingers into her vagina; she moans and scoots a little further toward the front of the couch, against my face, and her fingers grasp my hair. When I gently suck on her pleasure pill, she cums.

My little wife is suddenly able to move from orgasm to orgasm; it's as if her sex motor is running at such a high speed she can't stop. I use my mouth and fingers to stimulate everything I can, and she cums more violently, again trying to crush my head between her thighs as she makes her little noises.

This is great fun -- I have her so turned on she's completely at my mercy.

And now I'm going to fuck her until she makes her mewling kitten sounds!

I place one of her lovely legs over the back of the couch, and climb between her legs. I lean forward, kiss her belly, her boobies, and her lips, holding myself above her on my elbows and knees. My cock forces its way inside her folds as I press forward into her tender, freshly-orgasmic tunnel. She sucks her breath in and pulls slightly away, temporarily avoiding the sensations overwhelming her.

I proceed, pressing in and retreating, over and over, until I'm soon fully sheathed, or at least as fully sheathed as my almost-ten inches can be in a vagina about 7 inches deep. She surrenders to her passion, leaning forward to kiss me, open mouth and darting tongue. She works her pussy in a circle around my cock a few times, and begins to orgasm again! Her head flies back, she spasms around my dick, and then grows still.

Oh no, you're not getting off that easily! You are mine, and I'm fully reclaiming you today! That is just the start, you naughty little slut! I won't spank you more, but you are going to get punished over and over by my cock!

I hold still for a moment or two so she can begin to recover, then move again, flexing my hips in and out and around inside her. She moans, says she is exhausted, and I laugh while driving my cock further into her. She lasts maybe four or five minutes before cumming again, and this time my cock is flooded with her juices.

No recovery time allowed; I continue pounding that pussy, lean down and suckle the closest tit, while squeezing her magnificent butt cheeks. In and out; in, around, and out; in and around while pulling her against me. Her juices are running across my fingers and down onto the sofa; my knees are getting severe rug burn, but I don't care. I want to fuck her senseless, and she's getting close.

Normally I'd have finished by now, but the fucking she's getting isn't about passion or love: this is me dominating my mate, reclaiming her like a returning warrior with a wayward spouse. She begins to feel less like a ragdoll and more like the nympho she clearly is as I continue pounding her, nipping her little pink nipples, and squeezing her ass cheeks. My fingers are so slick it's getting hard to hold her ass tightly; devilishly, I slide my ring finger left hand down and into her tiny asshole. She starts, but I control her, forcing it further in until my wedding band is tight against the entrance. She lolls her head as her pussy gets fucked and her asshole gets finger fucked, moans loudly, mews, then whines, cries "Oh, fuck! You fucking stud! You are fucking me so good, so good, soooo gooood, Baby! Oh, god, I'm coming again!"

I just keep fucking her, but I'm getting close now. Too much pussy juice on my cock and my face, too much lusting body to caress, the smell of a well-fucked woman's pussy, her cries and moans and little sounds, and her pussy and ass spasms have me in sensory overload. I pick up the pace, racing to the finish, and stick another finger in her tiny asshole. She screams and claws at my back, but she doesn't have the strength left to fight me as another orgasm hits her. I feel her pussy walls pulling at me, her asshole crushing my fingers, and I blow perhaps the biggest load of my life inside her!

I continue to hold her, still working my cock in, around, and out, as it begins to soften. She's almost out, but still panting. I pull out, stand, and look down at the beautiful mess before me, mouth agape, eyes closed. I put my dick, covered with cum from both of us, into her mouth, and order her to clean me up. She does a creditable job for a few seconds, but drifts off to sleep, dick in her mouth.

She looks so cute: hair ruined, sweat on her lovely face, her breasts pointing her perky nipples upward, her belly, thighs, and vulva covered in cum, with a puddle under her on the sofa. I pat myself on the back -- that is a well-fucked woman!

I pick her up and carry her up the stairs, head snuggled to my neck; I lie her on the bed, cover her with a sheet, and go shower. There will be a Katy wet spot on the bed tonight, just as there is one on the sofa and side chair. I may make her sleep in I - that would serve the little nympho right! I laugh inside.

In the shower I replay events yet again, finding myself wildly exhilarated and energetic. After dressing quietly I clean the couch with the upholstery cleaner still sitting out from the morning, lay a towel on the wet spot, and go get the boys. They are thrilled to see me, and I think their grandparents are too. I love on the boys, explain that we got in late, Katy got up early, and she needed a nap. A heart-felt thanks to Granny and Grampa, and we are off to the playground for an afternoon romp, letting mommy sleep awhile longer.

Back at the house before it gets dark, the lights are on and Mommy! Mommy! is waiting. Tons of hugs, stories about what they did on their adventures with the grandparents, a bubble bath in Mommy's tub, a couple of bedtime stories read by Mommy and Daddy, and they are fast asleep. I lead Mommy over to our bedroom, tell her how awesome she looks in her little pale blue sweatsuit, and begin kissing her.

She pulls away to tell me she's sore inside and very tired. I accede, change into my sleeping shorts, crawl under the covers, and lie in wait. She returns in a long cotton gown, hoping, I guess, that I'll find her so unattractive I'll let her sleep. Fat chance -- she looks luscious.

She climbs in bed, leans over to kiss me goodnight, and inadvertently flashes her pretty white titties with pretty pink nipples slightly distended. As she gives me a gentle kiss I wrap her in my arms, flip her over so I control the kiss, squeezing her to me; I rub her titties and pull on her nipples with one hand, and run my other hand over her back, her butt, the back of her thighs. She tries to wiggle away, at first, but senses my passion is too great and kind of lies back in acquiescence.

Her cheek, her ears, neck, chest, the top of her breasts, all covered in kisses. The hem of her gown is raised under her arms, and kisses are lavished all around her breasts, her belly, her hips, her thighs, her mons, her labia, until suddenly she comes to life, moaning and grasping at my head.

"Please baby. I'm so sore. You wore me out today. I don't think I can take anymore. Please" she pleads. My mouth is busy, tasting her, pleasuring her, relaxing her, inflaming her. She begins to moan as I focus my attentions on her clit. I move up between her thighs, which she readily spreads to give me access.

I slip my shorts off, lie on top of her, and then roll her over on top of me. "You're in control, sweetheart. I don't want to hurt you, but I want you. I need you. Make love to me, Sweet Angel."

She looks deep into my green eyes with her green eyes, and kisses me in a sweet but lusty way. Her breasts are pressed into my chest, her mons pressing against me, her thighs straddling me. She slides downward, impaling herself on my cock, moaning and whimpering as she slides further and further down.

She holds still for a minute or so, groans, and whimpers, "Oh, this hurts, but it hurts so good! What's gotten into us, baby? You want me all the time, and I can't tell you no."

I tell her "this is what happens when she spends 7 hours teasing me, making me and all the boys go crazy with lust for the most beautiful and sexiest girl we've ever seen. You're responsible, and this is consequence!"

She purrs, works her pussy on my cock, and says she needs to tease me more often -- today has been better than our honeymoon; she's never had this many orgasms, and...uhhh...she's about to have another...ooooooooooooooo!

I grasp her tight butt and begin to thrust up into her, not enough to hurt her tender insides, but enough to maintain the sensation. Her orgasm had ebbed, but now it begins to flow, building and building until it breaks on top of me again. I continue, steadily pushing in and pulling out, pulling her hips in a circle to maximize the sensations inside her, and on my cock.

She rises up, presses her beast to my mouth, rearranges her hips, and begins to ride my cock. In and out and all around, she works her sweet pussy on my cock, moaning and telling me she love me and I'm driving her crazy, and she's going to cuuuuuummmm! Her pussy grasps my cock, sucking and pulling at it, and pulling the meager amount of cum I've got left from my balls.

She slowly collapses on top of me, melding our bodies together from head to foot while keeping my slowly deflating dick buried inside her. She purrs as she snuggles against me, and I hold her possessively.

After a few minutes, she raises her head, looks me in the eye and gently says: "Sweetie, I don't care how crazy oversexed you are -- there will be no more fuckee-fuckee tonight! I didn't know it was possible, but I'm totally fucked out. I want to clean up and SLEEP!"

Chuckling, I respond that I think she is safe from my evil clutches for the rest of today (which only has two more hours), but I can't promise anything for tomorrow. She grins and says that tomorrow is another day; she'll be recuperated and ready to go then. We clean up, climb in bed, kiss good night, and she slips away from me a few inches; I try to spoon her, but she tells me no, she doesn't trust me: I need to stay on my side! I quietly laugh and settle in. Within minutes we're asleep.