Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evokes a general laugh and ends the awkwardness of our - her - reception. Claire and Gay are with another friend, Sarah, and they walk over smiling. Claire tells them "Now you know why I said I wanted to make my entrance before Katy got here; I've seen her all dressed up before so I knew!"

They flock around my wife, soon joined by several other women, all exchanging compliments about the dresses, hairstyles, shoes, etc. Sarah breaks away for a second to tell me "You look hot too, Cowboy" with a wink, then turns back to the ladies.

Several old friends walk over to visit with me and watch my wife. A waiter comes by with drinks for the ladies, and the guys take me over to the bar and order me a Garrison Brothers straight bourbon whisky neat. I really prefer beer nowadays, but Bourbon Whiskey was my drink of choice earlier in my life when we were all running buddies, so I take it and enjoy some real Texas bourbon.

As always happens when we get together, the old war stories start flowing; wives drop by for a while, shake their heads, and move on to more civilized conversations. It's fun to hear the stories and the perspective of others regarding my teen exploits, but embarrassing to a degree.

It's not that I did that much that was 'wrong' back then, but my status has been elevated in their minds by my football success in college, so they like to remind me of back then. My initially clumsy efforts at chasing girls in high school, the 'mentor' relationship I had with a divorcee who taught me how to tease and please women, and my subsequent success in those endeavors, all get amplified in the retelling

The truth is, I was one of the best players who ever came out of my high school, but I accept my status as 'just good enough' in college sports. I did bed and please quite a few ladies as a single lad with good prospects due to my 3.8 GPA and a spot in the UT starting lineup, but I was and am far from superman.

In fact, right now I'm a self-doubting man with a gorgeous wife I thought I could completely trust, but now don't.

I excuse myself, and head over to a group of older men I've known my whole life to shake hands and exchange greetings. I'm in a good position to keep an eye on my pretty wife as she charms women and men alike, 'holding court' so to speak. Her stole is draped over her elbows, leaving her elegant neck and shoulders bare and the V of her neckline exposing her luscious breasts, all framed by the mane of wavy honey-blonde hair.

The dress is hugging her body loosely, displaying all her assets to their best advantage. She's special in so many ways, and I feel pride at her being my wife. She catches me watching her, winks, and blows me a kiss, before returning to her subjects. The server is by again; he's doing a good job of keeping the ladies with fresh punch in their dainty, well-manicured hands.

I wander back over toward my old buddies, who are gawking in the direction of my wife. I hear one say "Kelly hit a home run with that one. Whooeee, she's unreal."

My brother laughs "Shit, she looks that good 24/7/365! I haven't seen her dressed up like this since the wedding, but it doesn't matter whether it is old jeans, sweats, or, god forbid, shorts, she looks gorgeous in anything. And, if you think she looks good tonight, you should see her in a bikini!"

He has seen me walking up so he's made sure I hear; he turns and asks, "Isn't that right, Bro?"

I laugh, and whisper conspiratorially, "And if you think she looks good in a bikini, you should see what she looks like in just those red shoes, white thigh highs, and white G string."

Everyone stares at her for a moment, and I can see they are considering what I just said. Dee breaks the spell by laughingly saying, "Now that's a vision I want to keep!"

Everyone laughs, but I know they will all have that in mind throughout the night.

The waiter brings me another bourbon; I circulate more, renewing acquaintances and meeting new people, and finally come face to face with tonight's hosts, Bud and Susan. Susan looks genuinely happy to see me, Bud looks genuinely unhappy around his eyes, but with a forced smile on his face.

Susan tells me it is good to see me 'back home' for a change, and I tell them I'm most impressed with their home, compliment Susan on her dress and appearance, and tell Bud he's looking prosperous-- married life must suit him!

That's man-code for 'you look fat'. The awkward moment ends when several other couples join us. I visit with the group for a while, and then slip away to get another drink and check on my wife, who also has a fresh drink. Her little group is getting louder and bolder in their language as the drinks have their affect.

I put my arm around her waist, she snuggles up to me, asks if I know everyone -- I do -- and thanks me for bringing her to such a great party. She looks and sounds a bit tipsy.

Claire or Gay has spilled the beans on Katy being picked to 'dance at a ZZ Top concert', so the conversation returns to Katy's background as a dancer and choreographer. I smile at her modesty in deflecting praise, but contemplate the lack of modesty she will display up on the stage. I nonchalantly look around, see no one behind us, and drop my hand from her waist to her ass and give it a squeeze. With no outward sign of recognition of my act, she flexes her ass to let me know she appreciates my show of affection.

The topic turns to local events. I've discovered a room off the main lobby where a DJ is playing country music and couples are dancing, so I ask her if she wants to dance. Of course she does, so we say our 'see you laters' and walk through the crowd to the music room.

I take her in my arms, say "Finally!", and pull her close. She sighs and says she's so happy to be in my arms, dances for a moment, and asks, "Do you think I did all right with your friends?"

"They are all charmed and enchanted, as usual, and you know it. Why do you ask?" I respond.

"I just need reassurance, I guess. So I did okay? Do I still look okay?"

"Geez, you're as insatiable about compliments as you are about sex; can't get enough, can you?

"Okay, to review: you were perfect; everyone is in love or lust with you; and the boys were over there watching you and talking about how you would look without anything on but your red shoes, white thigh highs, and white G-string. So I'm pretty sure THEY were properly impressed."

She leans back and studies my face; I look serious. "They weren't really, were they?"

Still looking serious: "Oh, yeah they were! You know damn well they were watching you and talking about you!" She laughs and acknowledges that she has seen them watching her, but she didn't want them talking about things like that!

I tease her "When you rock and roll you should give them a peek at those gorgeous legs and the lacy tops of your hose. Give them a thrill! I'm sure their wives will appreciate their ardor in bed tonight if you do."

She rolls her eyes, and says, "Now I know you're kidding. What if I really did it -- what would you do then?"

"I'd look too, of course; you know I'm a voyeur and you're an exhibitionist, so why not? Just be sure you make it look innocent or there will be frosty women to deal with."

Still studying me she says, "You don't think I'll do it, do you? Are you sure you want me to 'tease' your friends like that?"

"I dare you!" I taunt "I know you won't do it."

"You're right, I won't. <long pause> Or will I?"

As we twirl to a swing song she looks around and spots a place in the hall where the staircase curves. My old buddies are in view across that span, but the hallway otherwise limits the view of the bottom of the stairs.

She asks, "Are you sure about this?" I nod "Wait here and watch" she says as she walks sexily toward the staircase, seemingly ignoring her surroundings.

Once there she pauses with her side toward them to get their attention. She looks down at her shoes, puts her foot up on the stair, bends over as if she's not aware she has an audience, hikes her dress to give herself flexibility, unbuckles and then buckles her shoe, steps back, pivots, and walks away with a lot of hip action.

She walks back into my arms, squeezes me tight, and asks, "So how was that? I gave them bare skin above the hose, and maybe a just a glimpse of my G-string. That should ensure they pay attention when I dance! Got any more dares?" she asks with a mischievous grin.

She encounters my hard cock as she moves against me: "Ohhhh, you seem to have enjoyed that, you bad boy! You do like watching your little wifey, don't you?"

I've danced her into an alcove; I pull up her dress and press my hand against her barely covered cunt, which is soaking wet. "Looks like you enjoyed it too, you bad girl."

She purrs and pushes her kitty against my hand. We hear someone coming so I let her dress drop back in place and resume dancing.

The intruder is Sarah, who says Susan and Bud want to meet Katy. She whisks her off and I saunter over to the guys, who are assiduously staring at Katy and Sarah, and ask what's up?

My best friend and co-conspirator from high school, Will, says, "Your wife just treated us to a nice view of her fantastic legs; did you put her up to that, you dirty rat?"

"What are you talking about? Of course I didn't" I proclaim with smiling innocence. Another old buddy says he doesn't care if I did or not, he appreciated the view and only wishes he'd had his camera in hand, for posterity's sake. Another says, "If you can get her to do that again we'll all video it, and have something to look at on cold, lonely nights." Everyone guffaws, and I shake my head no, rejecting any involvement.

Dee tells me that the only problems is that Bud was with them, and he nearly had apoplexy; I should keep an eye on him the rest of the night because the show gave him evil intentions. Another friend says 'the show' gave all of them evil intentions, not just Bud.

Will reminds everyone of a 'poor innocent little girl' that I used to date who I would let them see in various poses and stages of dress, just to torture them, and calls me a jackass. Laughter and wistful remembrances cross their faces.

I reminded them that, first, the innocent little girl was neither; she was a full-blown exhibitionist who loved to show off her body, and she was nineteen at the time. Second, she was more than willing to give me, or any of us, a full frontal while lying on her back with her legs spread in the backseat... or on a bed.

That sets off another round of reminiscing, and someone reminds us that she was actually Bud's girlfriend before he left for college and left Maureen for us.

"Speaking of Bud," I ask the group, "why does he still has something against me, after 10 years. After all, HE got the girl and her daddy's money; why stay pissed at me?"

Dee looks around and confides "It might have something to do with the fact that, when he gets even more obnoxious with his bragging about his rodeo successes than usual, your brother reminds him of the time you beat him head up in calf roping riding a ranch pony while he was mounted on a $50,000 Roy Cooper-trained calf horse.

"Or, it could be because Will reminds him every now and then that you are 3-0 against him in calf roping, took his positions in football, and broke all his track records. Or maybe it because Susan knows she can bust his bubble by bringing you up. But who knows?"

Everyone laughs, and I say, "Who needs enemies when they've got y'all for friends; thanks a fuckin' lot!"

Hearing loud laughter from the girl group, I comment that the ladies certainly seem to like the punch; what is in it? Art laughs "Our favorite bartender's best-ever concoction: we call it 'The Panty Remover' because it seems to go right to the pussy. This is his first time making it as a punch, but as a single drink, wow! 100% guaranteed effective!"

Everyone nods and Will predicts bedtime tonight will be rowdy!

I glance toward my wife and our hosts, noticing that Susan is walking away with a guy toward the DJ, leaving Katy alone with Bud, who is leaning over talking softly to her while looking down her dress. I surreptitiously watch for a few minutes while paying scant attention to the conversation, but Bud is just being his fake charming self while coping a view, and Katy is keeping her distance.

Sarah drops by, asks her husband, Wilbur, to dance; he reminds her he has two left feet and is drunk, and tells her she should dance with me 'cause I'm graceful. I laugh, offer my arm, and ask, "May I?"

She takes my arm and we walk toward the dance floor where a George Strait song is playing, and I open my arms to her. She slips right up against me, melding her slender body to me. She doesn't have much up top, but her bottom half is lush and tempting.

We have a history together, so when we are turned away from the other couples I slide my hand down onto that nice bottom and run my hand over it "Yep, still superb."

She snuggles even closer and mumbles, "Damn I'd like to take you upstairs and relive a couple of nights in your car on one of their beds."

I squeeze her bottom some more and resume dancing "That would be fun. Think we can get past your husband and make it up the stairs?"

"Unfortunately...no." She leaves her words hanging.

The song ends, Gay yells at her to come here, and she scurries off to join a gaggle of girls, including my wife. They chatter, and then take the floor near the DJ, who fires up Proud Mary; Katy takes the lead, and they follow her instructions like a dance troupe.

Pretty cool to watch, actually, and they quickly gain a crowd of male gawkers. The songs change but Katy continues to instruct and lead, and the dancing gets sexier. Will stands beside me and says, "I had no idea my wife could dance like that. When they said Katy was chosen to organize and train the dancers for the ZZ Top concerts I figured it was because she is so good looking and well built, but she's also an amazing dancer and teacher. I'm totally impressed, dude!"

After five songs, the dancers take a break citing the need for a break, booze, and bathroom, and move en masse toward the lobby. The DJ slows it down, so I wander over to the French doors to look outside onto the patio and pool area.

Wow -- they did this up right! I open the door and walk outside, sipping my beer and looking around. I see Susan slip out another door; she says "Hi again" as she joins me.

"This is a fantastic patio; your design, no doubt."

"My pride and joy," she replies. "I spend a lot of time out here while Bud runs around the world chasing calves and split tails," she adds blithely. "Let me show you around."

So all is not well in paradise; I could have told her that would happen, and her parents did, but she was always headstrong.

We drift across the patio as she describes the features she's so proud of; she doesn't mention the pool, so I tease her: "I noticed you have an all-over tan; lots of daytime skinny dipping? Like back when we went in your daddy's irrigation pond?"

That reference is to a hot day and a cool irrigation pond when she went beyond her comfort zone. She made me turn my head while she got naked, but in the clear water...

She smiles and pulls me into a dark area behind an arch. "No, I don't sun bathe nude-- I have kids! But I do remember the irrigation pond... and, even more, being in the back seat of your car that night after the youth rodeo. I think about that night quite often, in fact. Do you?"

As she says that, she faces me and presses up against me. Dark brown hair flowing, her big brown eyes glinting, her body tight against mine, conspiring to bring back memories of that spring and summer after my senior year and her junior. I was 19; she was 18 and ready to explore.

Our time together was short but intense; we experienced a physical/chemical reaction that stirred both of us, frightened our parents, and became the talk of the town. The beautiful rich cowgirl and the sports star, headed off to play football at the big university; the "perfect pair" they said.

But we weren't; we wanted very different things at that age. The want we had in common was each other.

Locking my eyes with hers, I recall, "Remember our first date, a few weeks before the rodeo? The day after that dance at the Legion Hall my dad had a 'birds and bee's' talk with me; it was brief and to the point. 'Son, we watched you and Susan at the dance, and you are quite a couple. I don't get in your business often, but that pretty girl is fire to your gasoline. You need to be careful!'"

"I indignantly replied that you were a virgin, hoping to end the talk. He shook his head and said 'right now, maybe, but that doesn't change my warning.'

"That was prophetic, wasn't it? So, sweet, beautiful, and dangerous Susan, let's not start a fire that burns down a lot of lives."

She looks wistful, lowers her head to my chest, hugs me tightly, steps back, wipes a tear from her cheek, and tells me to go back inside; she'll be in after a few minutes.

I walk back toward the door I came out, but before I go inside I turn back to her and say, "It's etched in my memory".

I see Katy slow dancing with Bud, and move into a group standing by the hallway door; they are close, but not suspiciously so. My brother turns to me "How did that go?"

"Damn, Inspector Clueso! Nothing happened; she just showed me the patio. She's quite a designer."

Art replies "Indeed she is. Indeed she is. Did you know she got an online degree in business and finance, with a minor in interior design? Smart girl."

"I had no idea. What prompted that?" I ask.

"Knowing that Bud could never be trusted with the family money played a role, for sure, but I think it had more to do with embarrassment from getting pregnant right before graduating as the valedictorian, getting married, and never going to college. Meanwhile you are starring in football, showing up in the newspaper on the honor rolls, and getting married to that gorgeous thing."

"I didn't know any of that. Guess we lost touch; that puts her in a whole new light, tho." I reply pensively. "I assume all is not sunshine and flowers in their marriage?"

"No. Leopards don't change their spots because they get married; Bud is Bud, and that wears on a person" he replies.

Hand near his pocket, he points his finger toward Bud, clasps me on the shoulder, and warns "!Tienes cuidado, hermano! Ella es muy bonita, y tu quires su espousa."

"I know he does, but who here doesn't want my wife?"

"That's a good point, but not everyone here is without conscience when it comes to pussy -- he is"

Susan is back inside, talking to the DJ. She walks nonchalantly around the room, visiting, and is right beside me when the DJ changes the music. "HE got to dance with HER, so I get to dance with YOU. Come on, cowboy."

"Yes mam! My pleasure!" and off we go. I'm not sure what to expect, but Tennessee Waltz starts playing, she sets up arm's length from me, looks me directly in the eyes, and, in her inimitable way, stays perfectly in step as we waltz.

That song ends and San Antonio Rose begins; we change styles, but she retains her position. I comment: "I'm a bit surprised at your choice of music; I expected Silver Wings, or She's Got You, or something like that."

"No, Cowboy, I'm not going to snuggle in your arms ever again unless it means I have a chance to correct my huge mistake of 9 years ago." All this is said without a change of expression, looking into my eyes.

I'm a bit taken aback, and also touched.

The music ends with us across the dancefloor, so I escort her back to the group, thank her for the dances, and she moves away. The guys in the group give me a WTH look, I shrug, and Katy appears at my side. She quietly says, "Wow; you two look good dancing together. I'm jealous."