Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, her hips begin to move up and down and around my cock; she mewls as it finds the source of her wetness and slips in a few inches, rubbing across her clit. Her mouth assaults mine; she rubs her breasts on my chest, and begins to grind her cunt on my cock.

"So big, Tim, you're so big! Your cock is filling me completely, like no one else can fill me! Oh, baby, it feels so damn good, so good, so damn good! Fuck me my Baby; fuck me like you did all those years ago. Fuck me like you have in all my fantasies and dreams, Baby. Fuck your little cowgirl; make me cum again and again!"

Her dirty mouth is driving me closer to the brink, but it is running my hands all over her taut, lithe, smooth body that has set me on fire. I set out to 'fuck my little cowgirl' to another orgasm, and do within minutes. I'm in a groove and want to bring her more and more, but her body and her tight, hot cunt have me struggling to keep going.

She senses my impending crisis and renews her efforts to get both of us off. He little butt is hammering like a piston; she's moaning and whimpering and telling me how amazing I am. I'm thrusting up into her, squeezing her ass, raising my head to suckle her breasts... and we both go off like roman candles!

It is magnificent, like a great fireworks display with the symphony playing a military march, like the Hallelujah chorus, like an artillery barrage; that kind of magnificent! We cling to one another, kissing again as we fall back to earth, spent.

After a few minutes I get out of bed, pee, pick up her phone, turn on the video function, and walk back to the bed filming and talking. "Look at your sweet wife, Cuck! That's a well-fucked woman, with a cream pie oozing from her well-used cunt. Doesn't she look luscious?"

She catches on, opens her legs to display the white sperm dripping and running out, spreads her lips with her hands, and says, "This is what a pussy that has been used by a STALLION looks like. See how red it is? His big cock reached places you never could; he sent me over the moon three times!"

She rolls over and spreads her cheeks "He even used the back entrance I don't even let you touch. And, by the way, I swallowed! I know, I know, I don't suck cock, much less swallow; but when I'm with a real man I do as he commands. And, Cuck, he seduced and fucked me while I was cold sober, not fucked up on Everclear!" I add "Or roofies" and turn off the camera.

I look at Susan: "Everclear?"

She nods "I found an empty bottle in the trash. Now, what do you mean roofies? Even those low rent muther fockers wouldn't use roofies, would they?"

"I don't know. Rumor I heard from the rodeo circuit. Well, and my wife had 'the worst headache of her life' this morning."

Susan cusses both of the low rent motherfuckers, but is quick to point out that getting drunk or drugged shouldn't get Katy off the hook because she chose to leave with the assholes.

I reach for my clothes; she says, "Let's shower together, and then get dressed!"

Of course, the shower took an hour, interspersed with her beautiful face looking lovingly at me while she administers an amazing shower blowjob on her knees, me returning the favor, and then concluding with her bent over, hands on the wall, water cascading off her splendid body parts.

This started as revenge sex, but it's taken a direction of its own.

We malinger, just enjoying each other, cuddling and kissing and talking; I dress and head back home.

On the way i consider all that I've learned today, all that I suspect, and what just happened. I ought to give it all a more sober assessment, but things are happening too fast, and it is the holidays.

I get home just as my siblings, their spouses, and kids drive up. We greet, grab a beer from Dad's ice chest, and walk out to the covered area. My sis goes inside, lets the grandparents know where we are, and tells Katy to come outside. She does, wearing a hoodie and jeans. It's another south Texas winter day, with the temp dropping to a chilly 65 as sunset approaches.

I start a conversation with "You ladies feeling better now? I've never seen a whole party get that drunk that fast. When I left after midnight everyone was dancing and having a fine time, but when I came back a couple of hours later, everyone was drunk, passed out, puking, or gone home. Looked like a bunch of people chugging Everclear to me!"

That freezes everyone, and they look around at each other. Claire says, "Well, we were all dancing until we couldn't; we'd take a break and scarf a drink down, and hit the floor again, so we were drinking a lot, but... that last break did us all in. Everclear would certainly explain it. Do you know something?"

Innocently, with my hands up: "Me? Naw, I wasn't there, remember; it just reminded me of people wasted on Everclear. Art, you know the barkeep, right? Do you think he would do something like that?"

Art whips out his phone, calls, asks the bartender what the hell was that in the last bowl of punch, Everclear? There is a pause "Oh, really? Thanks man! I knew you wouldn't do something that stupid."

Art tells us the bartender says Bud and Frank gave him a cigarette break right before the last dance break, and after that everyone started getting drunk and sick. He suspects they spiked the punch; Everclear on top of vodka, gin, and liqueur.

Everyone looks at everyone else; sis and my SIL are looking daggers, and the men are looking like homicide is a good idea.

"Fuckin' sorry ass Bud! I'm going to kill that son of a bitch and his asshole buddy!!" says Gay. "What the fuck did they think they were doing? There weren't any teenagers there to take advantage of -- every woman was with their husbands! Stupid assholes -- they could have killed someone!!! You don't fukin chug Everclear Punch like we were! We thought it was the same punch we had all night, which was potent enough without adding a bottle of 190 proof shit!"

Katy is quiet; she looks pale and sick, but signs of anger are around her eyes. I sit back and let that brew; by tomorrow every woman in town will know, and every man will have a mandate to terminate those turds. I decide to stir the pot. "Well, at least they didn't use roofies this time."

"What??? Roofies! When did they do that?" asks Claire.

"Just a rodeo rumor, but I heard some cowboys out west were looking for them.

Gay declares, "I wouldn't put that past those two either. Hell, they might have added some to the punch. ASSHOLES! But why would they do that?"

Still entirely innocent, I say, "Katy, they brought you back from the party because assembling the bikes took longer than I expected. Do you have any thoughts on this?"

She looks even sicker: "No, like I told you, I don't remember much after we took that last break. I remember we had been dancing for a long time and Sarah begged for a break. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back the DJ was playing slow dancing music. Bud handed me a cup of punch and was talking to me when someone asked me to dance.

"I was walking back when Will took my hand and we danced, then I danced with some others.

"Suddenly I was so drunk I could barely stand, and I asked if you were back yet because I needed to get home. Someone -- Bud I think -- told me they would take me home and they helped me walk outside. Then I couldn't walk and Frank carried me to the truck.

"That's the last I remember, but when he called to check on me this morning, Frank told me that Bud passed out in the back seat so he had to take care of both of us. He didn't say much more, other than that he had to help get to the bedroom after they brought me back here."

The other four look at her, at one another, and then at me. I keep a straight face, looking concerned.

I don't think they're buying Katy's version; they know Bud and Frank too well; not the part where she doesn't remember, but the part where Bud is passed out and they just bring her home and put her in bed... an hour or so later.

Stirring the pot even more, I ask, "So, how bad were your headaches this morning? I always heard roofies cause a splitting headache and nausea, but I guess Everclear might do the same thing."

Katy blanches, Claire and Gay look nails at Dee and Art, and Gay says, "Those SOBs need to be taught a serious lesson, and I mean immediately."

Dee and Art stand up and look at me; I shrug and explain, "Well, we couldn't do it today, even if we wanted to; they went to see Bud's parents down at Alice."

The guys back sit down, I lean back in my chair, and Claire, Gay, and Katy looks questioningly at me. "You talked to them? What did they say?" Katy asks.

"Not much. I heard them laughing when I got out at the convenience store, walked over to say hello and thank them for taking you home. I'd never seen a Mega Cab Ram before, so I climbed in the back, told them I liked the huge seat and legroom, and asked if they got a lot of pussy back there. They laughed again and told me 'if you only knew', so I assume Bud's still cheating on Susan, but I guess we all expected that. I just hope he doesn't give her something antibiotics can't cure."

Katy looks confused when everyone looks at her; she blanches, and then says resolutely, "I do too. She's such a sweet woman to be married to such an asshole!"

Gay interjects, "Don't worry about that: she makes him wear a rubber, WHEN she lets him have sex, which isn't very often. She doesn't have proof, but she knows!"

Katy says her stomach is rolling, and she hurries off. The other four are looking at me; I shrug and predict, "Too late to test her for roofies, and too early for STDs. But if they did, y'all won't get a chance to teach them a lesson. Spit on their coffins, maybe."

All four kiddos come storming outside just as Sis starts to caution me; they want to play kick the can! We help them find and set up a can, decide who has to be IT first, and watch their joy as they play and giggle. These cousins have a special bond.

The rest of the night is about family. We agree to let the kids stay up late and play, but everyone is ready for bed by 9:30. We say our goodbyes, change, tuck the boys in, kiss each other good night in a rather perfunctory manner and Katy is asleep in seconds.

I lie there and consider the events of the previous night and today. My faith in my wife has gone from 100% to 0% in only a few days, and now she's planning to go dancing and drinking with a whole band of bad boys? I'm not so sure that will turn out well...

On the other hand, I've turned into a whore myself, or at least a man who can't tell a pretty woman 'no'. Spent a couple of hours pounding my old married sweetie in retaliation for finding Katy's panties in Bud's truck, without even knowing for sure anything happened between them.

'Hell, I'm too tired to consider the moral ramifications of my actions, much less my wife's! Maybe after a good night's sleep!'

Saturday, December 26

I awake refreshed to the smell of fresh coffee at 6:30, slip out of bed, and make my way to the kitchen. Mom and Dad are sipping their cups and reading the newspaper. They greet me, get me coffee, and we sit and talk for a while. It's nostalgic fun.

The boys sleep until seven, have Grandma's special breakfast of French toast and bacon, and start playing. The cousins arrive at 7:30, with Claire as chauffer, and she needs coffee and French toast like the kids. Sleepy Head Mommy drags herself in and says she does too. The five adults have a nice conversation while the kids play in the background. It is a very nice, leisurely morning.

The plan is to eat lunch together as an extended family, and then we will head back up to our home.

Mom soaked the frijoles all night and turned them on low heat early this morning. She has had chili simmering since I got up, the pan of 'Spanish style' rice is ready to be turned on, and the flour tortilla dough is covered with a dish towel, waiting. This is our traditional Saturday lunch, and the kitchen smells wonderful.

At some point later in the morning, we pack our clothes and toys, deploy the new bike rack in the hitch, and prepare to travel back. Gay and Art show up at 11 and Dee a few minutes later.

I get sent for more ice for the tea, using Dad's truck, and on the way I text Susan: "?'

She calls immediately: "How are you?"

"I'm fine, Susan; how are you?"

"Better than fine, actually; I still have a rosy glow about me that just pisses 'The Cuck' off."

I ask if he's there, she says with bitterness in her voice that he's out checking the cattle and probably drinking -- before noon. I offer words of comfort, tell her we've confirmed Dumb and Dumber spiked the punch a little before one, but we don't know if it was more than Everclear.

In a serious voice, she says, "I know we need to let this rest, but I want you to know I treasure our 'revenge fuck', regardless of any future events."

"I know you know I do too; let's leave it at that for now, but I want to give you an email address no one else has or knows about; you need to create one too. That way we can keep each other informed as need be. Or, if you want, you can send me naked pictures..."

We laugh, I give her the address, we wish each other a Happier New Year, and hang up.

***

Lunch is great, the conversation is great, the cousins are having a ball, and all too soon, it's time to head north. With a lot of grandparent help, the boys are loaded in their car seats and buckled in, with even more kisses from Grandmomma, their aunts and cousins. I open Katy's door, get her situated, and start around the back of the Suburban, but I signal Art and Dee to come talk. When they meet me behind the SUV I see that Dad is watching closely, as is my sister.

With my back to Dad I say, "I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but let me know when you learn more about what happened. Those motherfuckers need a lesson in humility; or, better yet, they need to stop wasting oxygen."

Art looks into the coldness of my eyes, and answers, "Bro, we know. We don't need you in jail, however, so leave this to us. There are ways to hurt these assholes without anyone going to prison."

"Isn't 'because they needed killing' still a viable defense in south Texas?" I query. "I'm not worried; because I'm pretty sure no jury of twelve good men and women in this county would convict someone for killing two men who drug and rape women!"

Dee cautioned, "You're probably right, but first we need proof, not circumstantial evidence. If it comes to that, we know several people who owe us favors..."

"No, I want to be there. They need to feel the pain, fear, and injury the women felt" I state coldly.

"Oh, they will, and we will make sure they know you caused it, okay? Just stay out of it" replied Art.

Dad starts our way, so we shake hands, gave bro hugs to each other and to Dad, and I get in the Suburban. Katy is still chatting with Mom, Gay, and Clare. Clare catches my eye, gives me a hard look, shakes her head, and mouths "No! Stay out of it!"

I give her el mal ojo in return, and then grin; we yell goodbye and pull away.

The little guys don't last 30 minutes before they are asleep. Katy asks if I need her to help me with studying for the final. When I tell her I'm good, she pulls out her lap top, puts on head phones, and begins listening to and choreographing the 15 Continental songs they will dance to on New Year's Eve. I take a moment to envision what Katy will dream up for Bree, Brittney, and Angie, the costumes they will wear, and the dances they will perform, which gives me a big boner.

I look over at my gorgeous wife with her bare feet on the dash, her little skirt displaying her bare legs, dancing along with the music. She looks beautiful, sexy, and happy. If there are lingering effects from Christmas Eve, I don't see them. That's a good thing, I guess; sometimes it is better not to remember.

I feel my phone vibrating, look at the dial, and see the name displayed; I wonder WTH, and answer. Katy doesn't see or hear me, dancing and singing quietly and paying me no attention.

As soon as he speaks, I know it is, in fact, the head coach at my alma mater. He says he hopes we had a great Christmas and that he isn't interrupting something. I assure him this is good timing; I'm driving 200 miles back home, so I have time.

He tells me they have been following my career and aren't surprised at my success; they know I'm only a few hours from my Master's, and he has a proposition for me.

"Could we persuade you to be a graduate assistant for the spring semester? The pay isn't much, but you'd have a full ride academically, and you would be strongly considered for a position as an assistant coach after you graduate. I can't promise anything because we have to advertise every position first, but I get to select, so..."

I'm flat out stunned, and don't reply for a moment.

He says he knows this is out of the blue, but wants to get it out there immediately because he needs a response by January 2. I tell him I'm honored; I will talk to my wife and get back to him by the second.

After we exchange pleasantries, he gets serious and says that I'm ready for more than a high school offensive coordinator position with a head coach stuck in the middle of the last century. He reiterates that he would love to have me on staff, and he will be waiting to hear from me, before he hangs up.

The next hour is spent in contemplation of the offer, and of the effects that would have on my young family.

As we circle San Antonio on 1604, Katy tells me she needs to go potty. I find a convenience store, let her run in while I watch the boys, and then we switch off. When I come back she's grooving again, so I resume my reverie, but branch out to the events of the Christmas Gala and the Christmas Eve party.

Although I know, or strongly suspect, the alleged events didn't occur due to her planning, her actions still piss me off. Mike Williams and Coach Sawyer could not have coerced her if she hadn't done something they could hold over her head, and she damn well knows she should never have gotten in a truck with two assholes like Bud and Frank! Piss poor judgement, if nothing else!

Of course, I have to ponder whether being drunk on Everclear and drugged with roofies may have affect her reasoning, and whether those are redeeming features, but still!

I do have to admit, upon further reflection, that whatever sexual encounters she may have had, my revenge encounters are better!

She has Randy, but I have Tonya; she has Mike's blowjob, I have Mike's wife's blowjob. She may have screwed Mike and Coach, but I had Cindy and amazing Brooke, who puts me clearly ahead by herself!

Katy almost certainly got fucked by Bud and Frank, but I fucked Susan.

Okay, numerically, she's at least one ahead, but I'm pretty sure one time with Susan is worth a dozen times with those two assholes, particularly when all three of you are drunk and/or drugged.

Besides, I have offers on the table I can collect to even things out. On the other hand, I'm sure she does too.

Connie Sawyer is high on my list, which will be another grudge fuck. Linda, my ebony princesses...There are prizes like Sandy and Janet out there, too. If she intends to treat this as an open marriage, I will too!

Up to a point... and then...

The trip seems short and the boys are excited to get to play with their new toys while we unload and unpack. Everyone is tired, so we all go to bed when the boys do.

After a quick kiss, I lie down on my side, giving her some space between us; she doesn't move into my arms, but simply goes to sleep. I sigh, seeing our bright future together becoming misty, and then I do the same.