Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrug: "While you were rocking and rolling she and I were waltzing and two stepping. We both wish we could rock like you, so...

"Besides, you and Bud looked cozy."

She smiles, hugs my arm with her boob, and says "Not even in his wildest dreams."

We watch her group of 'trainees' approach: "We're ready when you are!"

Katy says she's ready, walks over to Susan, and insists she join them; she acts reluctant, but is pulled along.

I look at my watch and see it is past mid-night! I hurry to Katy, and say, "I hate to bust up the Soul Train, but I've got to get those bikes put together, so we need to leave."

Everyone protests, including the male audience: "Come on, man; you're messing up our show. Let the ladies dance; you can put those bikes together without your wife, can't you?"

Shamed, I say, "Okay, I'll be back as soon as I get through. Have fun, but be good!" My hand gesture encompasses the room, and I warn, "Not a single one of these poon hounds can be trusted!"

Cheers go up and people promise to take good care of her while I'm gone; she looks relived, and I head back to quickly put the bikes together.

An hour later 'some assembly required' still needs more assembly, but I've figured out the English-as-a-foreign-language instructions, and I'm making headway. At 1:00 am I text her it will take a little while longer, and by 1:30 I'm headed back. Knowing that the party is over at two, I'm looking forward another dance with my wife and then at least a little sleep before the kids bounce out of bed at dawn.

The crowd has thinned out when I arrive, and more are leaving. I see two couples I know, and the wife is shit-faced drunk in both cases.

I walk inside, look around for Katy, and don't find her. Susan is thanking guests for coming as they leave, but no Bud. I sidle up to her when she is alone and ask, "So, where are your husband and my wife?"

Without missing a beat, she answers, "My asshole of a husband and your drunken wife disappeared about 30 minutes ago. Where have you been? It doesn't take that long to put a bike together!"

"It does when the instructions are in Chinese and you're half-drunk. Got any idea where I might find our loving spouses?"

"Not really. I'm playing the perfect host and haven't had time to keep up with either of them. Check the bedrooms upstairs, the guesthouse out back, and then the old rock ranch house. If they aren't there, look for Bud's truck. If they aren't in any of those places come back and get me. And you can beat his sorry ass if you find them, but let me kill him."

"And vice versa! However, it would be better if you check the bedrooms and his truck; I don't know his truck. I'll check the guesthouse and the old ranch house. We can meet back here.

"If either of us finds them, call the other. Give me your number and I'll call you now so you will have my number too."

I'm getting that tight feeling in my chest and shoulders that I get when preparing for a game, and my adrenalin is flowing freely. I've never liked that sorry SOB, and tonight I may kick his ass...or her ass, depending on what we find. Susan has a similar look and a set jaw.

She starts upstairs; I turn to go outside, but stop to watch her climb the stairs: very nice legs. Wonder how they would look spread out on a bed, and how they would feel wrapped around me?

I may find out tonight; cheating with that sorry asshole is a mistake that couldn't be ignored!

I'm thorough, but find nothing and nobody; I return to the main house where Susan is waiting. "I found nothing -- you?"

"Not upstairs, but his truck is gone" Susan says with a biting tone.

"So, recount what happened after I left."

She takes me step by step through dance lesson #2, the booze and bathroom break, dance lesson #3, break and more booze, and lesson #4, lots of booze followed by slow dancing.

I learn that Katy danced with a lot men, including Bud and his sidekick Big Frank, who Susan calls 'Clyde' after Clint Eastwood's orangutan in the classic movie 'Every Which Way but Loose'.

She didn't see any hanky-panky or anything suspicious, until she noticed all three went missing about 1:20 or so.

"I did notice that Katy, and pretty much all the other dancers, got much drunker after the last booze break," Susan said with a frown, "but I did notice that the others got shitfaced in a hurry; even some of the better drinkers, like your sister.

"I had started telling exiting guests goodbye and didn't partake of that last round of punch, but there were some serious 'get a room' moments on and around the dance floor and on the patio after that. Some were with spouses and some with other-than-spouses.

"It was so blatant, I was expecting fights, but it seemed everyone was drunk and crazy, so there wasn't a sober person to get pissed -- they were all doing stuff!

"In fact, I saw your old buddies Will and Mike, and your brother and brother-in-law trying to chouse your little wifey into hanky panky."

"Not surprising; happens a lot, in fact. Hell, they TELL ME they want to screw her brains out. How about you? Who were you hanky pankying with?" I ask.

"I was being the perfect hostess; didn't have time or opportunity. Next year I'm not hosting so I can get chased around by horny guys, or chase them."

I look around "Everyone is gone; your hostess duties are over..."

I take her hands in mine, look her in those brown eyes, and pull her closer to me. She rests lightly against me, looking down; she releases her hands, puts them on my chest, and sighs. I put my right hand behind her head at the neck, and use the forefinger of my left hand to raise her chin until she's again looking at me.

I lean down while pulling her head to me: her eyes get wide with surprise, just before she closes them and my mouth reaches her. Our lips meet in a soft, firm kiss that gets hotter by the second; the chemical/physical reaction is still there!

She hugs her body to mine, and runs her hands across my back and shoulders; she moans into my mouth. My hands drop, one hand to her luscious butt and the other stops to encompass her small, firm breast. "Tim..."

"I'm obeying your rule: I'm not 'holding you in my arms', I'm just feeling you up. There is a difference, you know," I whisper.

"Not on my libido there isn't. If we don't stop this you are going to have a hard time making your Christmas tree in the morning."

I squeeze her tit and her tight ass once more, and leave the choice to her.

"In my heart I know we're being cucked, but I don't want to go any further until I know for sure. Does that make sense?" she inquires.

"Unfortunately, it does, but your lithe body, the taste of your mouth, your beauty; they all make leaving you intact a hard decision."

"Darling, you have no idea how hard," she retorts.

I take her hand and place it on my rigid cock "Yes, Darling, I do." We laugh.

"Go on home and see if she is there; maybe they just gave her a ride home, haha. Either way give me a status report, and I'll do the same in about 30 minutes, okay?"

"My bigger concern is that they gave her a ride and then took her home, but I'll report back in 30," I promise as I turn and leave.

Sure enough, when I get home at 2:30 she's snuggled in bed, sleeping...or feigning sleep. I shower and change, check her clothing and hose for telltale signs, and text Susan. "She was here, asleep (?). Clothes are okay, but no panties in sight."

"Clyde showed up to tell me Bud offered to take Katy home after you didn't return, but was too drunk to drive, and he passed out in the back seat on the way in. Says he put Bud in the guesthouse because it's too hard to carry him into the big house. I do not buy that bullshit, but..."

I reply "Bueno. Let's sleep on it and talk man᷈ana. Merry Christmas!"

"Right, Merry f'n Christmas! Hasta man᷈ana" she types.

I go to bed, snuggle up to my wife, run my hand over her hip and down her leg, then up the inside of her leg. She's definitely feigning sleep now, but I'm intent on checking her pussy for signs, so I proceed.

She resists for a moment, pushing my hand away. I persist without pause; she rolls onto her side facing away from me, mumbles that she feels sick, and tells me to leave her alone. In response I penetrate her wet, hot cunt with my finger from behind, then strip off her sleeping shorts, pull her hips to me, and callously thrust my cock into her from behind. Her cunt is as tight as always, but swollen and hot.

I push her legs up and slide down to give myself a better angle, and rim her asshole. She mildly resists, mumbling that she needs to sleep, but I ignore her protests, ladle some of her juices on her butthole and force my finger in. She whimpers in pain.

Is that proof of anything? No, but wet, hot, swollen pussy and sore asshole is damn suspicious when your whereabouts are unknown for over an hour. I pile drive her harder and faster; her reticence ends when I order her to fuck me good or I'll take her ass.

She meets my powerful thrusts with a matching fury. I piston my cock in her pussy and thrust my middle finger in her ass until she has a powerful orgasm, and then I explode inside her. I hear her crying softly as I wonder idly if she thinks that was as good as the threesome I suspect she had with Bud and Frank.

A few minutes pass before she returns to deep sleep with my cock still inside her. My troubled and fitful sleep is interrupted soon thereafter with the realization that I just fucked someone that those two poonhounds had likely just fucked, and that I could have contracted any number of dire diseases as a result. Too late now, but I remove my still-swollen cock and resolve to get tested first chance.

Christmas Day

Santa arrives early, the old fart. Four hours isn't enough sleep at my advanced age of 25, and Katy looks particularly rough around the edges. I tell her so, and tell her I'll expect a full report on where she was last night after we open the gifts. She nods, holds her head in her hands, and begs me to get her some extra-strength Excedrin migraine from her purse, and bring her a big glass of water.

After I complete her task, I get dressed, and then insist that she get up and come with me so the kids can open their gifts. She moans that her headache is the worst she's ever had; my expression of sympathy is, "Then don't get shit-faced drunk on Christmas Eve. Make yourself presentable and join us in the living room in ten minutes or I'm going to pour cold water on you and drag you there!"

I wait, just to be sure, and we join the four excited kids and their grandparents in the living room, where we also find the other four not-so-shiny parents. After a couple of pots of coffee, the unrestrained joy of the kids wins out over the hangovers and sleep deprivation, and everyone except Katy is laughing and having a great time.

The kids all want to go outside to play with the trucks, tractors, graders, and earthmovers they got, so Papa takes them while Grandmomma gets breakfast ready.

When confronted by Claire about her hangover, Katy complains that she has the mother of all headaches and a very queasy stomach; Claire and Gay say they feel almost that bad!

Dee and Art express sympathy in a way similar to mine: "If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch," and "If you hang out with Turkey's you can't soar with Eagles." That earns glares from their respective wives.

Katy buries her head in her hands and says she does not understand, because she was drinking less and less but suddenly got staggering drunk. She knows someone brought her home because I wasn't there, but says she doesn't remember who or when.

The other four look at each other, and Gay says, "We were all dancing and having fun, and then we took that last break for punch. We were all thirsty, so we were chugging the punch, but after that neither Claire nor I remembers much. Luckily, Art and Dee weren't as drunk; they looked for you, were told you had already left, and they took us home safely."

Dee interjects, "Yeah, and so much for 'liquid panty remover' being a sex aid; all I got was a passed-out wife. I got to remove her panties, all right, after I removed her shoes, dress, bra, and hose and tossed her on the bed!"

"TMI!" I cry, and cover my eyes.

Unlike Mom's norm of bacon, eggs, biscuits, etc., breakfast is your choice of oatmeal or Malt-o-Meal, with bacon; she doesn't want to spoil out lunch feast!

After breakfast, everyone helps get the noon meal prepared, the table set, etc. Even Katy is coming around enough to help, and after a while she is joining in the laughter and fun. Hangovers be damned, it's Christmas!

The hungover adults go home to clean up and dress a bit better for the Kelly Family Christmas Feast. I let Katy shower while I shave, then I shower while she begins to put on her makeup. As I dry off I broach the elephant in the room. "So, tell me about last night. When I went back to get you at 1:30 you were gone. I couldn't find you anywhere; no one knew where you were, so I came home and found you in bed. How did that happen?"

The contrite but petulant Katy reappears: "We danced and danced, people started leaving, you weren't there to pick me up, and I was so drunk my head was spinning. Bud and Frank offered to take me home. I remember accepting, but I don't remember much after that.

"Frank called me this morning while I was getting dressed to make sure I was alright. He said Bud passed out in the back seat right after we left, so he and I talked until he dropped me off. I kind of remember that he was very nice to me and helped me to the house.

"Where were you? Why didn't you come get me?"

Feeling a bit testy I reply, "Uh, I was assembling the trike and bike, remember - your sons' presents from Santa? I texted you that it was taking longer than expected and to be patient: why didn't you call me if you needed to leave before the party ended at 2?"

"I didn't hear or see your text until this morning, Honey. Somehow I got very drunk, remember? Don't be mad at me. It was a mistake, not some wicked plan. Please, let's don't fight on Christmas Day" she cajoles.

I agree, and we let the elephant rest a bit longer. In my mind, however, the elephant is going to be carefully examined while it sleeps, and I'll kick it awake if I find there was a 'wicked plan', or sex acts of any kind initiated by anybody!

After lunch, each family returned home for naps, with plans to come back around five. Katy lies down with the boys and all three are asleep in minutes. I'm tired but not sleepy, so Mom asks if I will go get some ice for the house and for the ice chests. I agree, of course, and drive to the convenience store out on the highway that is open 24/7/365.

As I walk toward the entrance I hear sniggering laughter; out of the corner of my eyes I see Bud and Frank sitting in a black Ram 4x4 dually mega cab, smirking at me and talking back and forth. I walk over to the truck; they look surprised, but Bud rolls down the window.

"Nice truck, Bud! Hello, Frank. What are you guys up to this Christmas afternoon? And, hey, thanks for getting Katy home last night; bikes took longer than I expected."

Bud says, "Our pleasure, although it seems I pretty much passed out, so it's Frank you need to thank. He's the one who took good care of her."

I thank Frank, comment that I've never seen a Mega cab before, open the back door, look inside, and climb up onto the back seat. They both look worried, and I quickly see why: trophy panties on the floorboard partially under the driver seat. Those panties look familiar, like the pair my wife was wearing last night.

I joke "Nice back seat; bet you get some hot pussy back here at the rodeos. In fact, I think I smell pussy. Or is that Frank's upper lip?" I prod.

They laugh way too hard for such an old joke; Bud pokes Frank on the shoulder, and they laugh uproariously: "If you only knew!"

So... now I do know.

We chat briefly; they say they are headed to Alice to see Bud's family and need to get going. I start to unload but snake the panties off the floorboard on the way out, and stuff them in my pocket. After wishing them a safe trip I head inside to buy the ice, hear riotous laughter, and "clueless cuck" as they drive off.

After dispensing the ice at home I tell mom I'm going to go ride around and see the countryside while everyone naps. As I pull away I call Susan, who answers immediately: "Are you alone?"

"Yes" she replies, "Bud and 'Clyde' went to Alice and the kids went with my parents. Why?"

"Okay if I come over?"

"Sure; is something wrong?" she responds with worry in her voice.

"Depends on your perspective" I reply. "I've been driving your way, and I'm nearly there."

She meets me outside at my truck: I hold up the panties "Yours?"

She takes and examines them. "No. Why?"

"Well, I found them on the back floorboard of Bud's truck, so I slipped them out to return them to you. If they aren't yours, who do you think they belong to?" I ask innocently, but pointedly.

"Get out of that Suburban" she orders "and come inside."

I do as instructed; she walks up the stairs and straight to the master bedroom, dropping clothes as she goes. "Get undressed!" she commands; I comply, my cock hardening at seeing her lovely body naked for the first time in a long time.

"Now, get between my legs here in my marriage bed! We're going to do now what we should never stopped doing all those years ago, and would have if I wasn't a complete idiot!"

She lies on the bed, spread eagle, displaying her long slender legs, her slender, athletic body, her small boobs, and her trimmed pussy.

I walk beside her bed, my flag at full staff, brush her hair off her face, and ask, "Are you sure?"

She grabs my cock, moves her head to it, says she's never been more sure about anything, licks it, tastes the precum already flowing, says "Yum! Just like I like it: sweet and salty! It's delicious, just like I dreamed!

"But you are a LOT bigger than in my dreams; I'm not sure I can get this thing in my mouth."

She licks some more while holding the base, cups my balls in her other hand, and then forces it into her mouth; tight fit, but she succeeds; I can feel her teeth, but she's doing her best.

One of my hands is exploring her sex, the other her pretty titties with their light brown areoles and eraser-size nipples. I want to taste her too, so I move into a 69 position, roll over so she is on top, and feast on the pussy I've wanted to taste for so long. "You are delicious too, sweet Susan; sweet, with a bouquet that hints of peaches and cream" I say from between her legs.

She moans, and continues her efforts to encompass my cock.

My nose is poking right at her little puckered asshole; I spread her cheeks, sniff at it, and then raise my head to blow on it. She almost swallows my cock, and tries to tighten her cheeks to keep me at bay; I hold them open, and trail my tongue from her pussy across her taint and rim her butthole. She reacts by moaning, sucking hard on my cock, and pushing her pussy toward my chin; I can't tell if she loves being rimmed, or wants my mouth back on her pussy, so I push my tongue into her back hole.

She takes her mouth off my cock and tells me "OH! NO! That is so nasty!" I probe harder; she attacks my cock with a vengeance and grinds her butt on my tongue. I pull on her tit with one hand and cram one, then two, then three fingers into her sopping wet, questing cunt. She explodes, climaxing so hard fluids gush onto my neck and chest. She raises her head "Oh god, oh god, ooooooooo that's so good, so good!"

I signal her to turn around, she lies on top of me, and I simply hold her as she calms down. My rock hard cock is between her legs, against her wetness. I raise her chin with my hand, and kiss her intensely, inserting my tongue deep into her mouth; she whimpers and attacks the tongue that just came from her 'nasty' place.