Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 06

Story Info
Football watch party, momentous changes, and paying to play.
15.9k words
4.47
7k
7

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

Roller Coaster Ride

Chapter 6: Cowboys Watch Party; Momentous Changes; Paying to Play

Tim and Katy are back; Katy is excited about the opportunity to dance with the Continentals, and Tim is considering his job offer. Neither they nor anyone else involved in sexual situations in this story are under 18.

The Cowboys Football Watch Party

Sunday, December 27

We meet her parents at the early church service, and then go to their house for another 'Christmas Tree' gift giving; the boys are ecstatic at the newest Lego Star Wars they get, and with Randy's gift of a Cowboys' jersey for each.

Granny has fixed a feast, meaning we overindulge again; Katy and I both pledge to resume workouts tomorrow.

After lunch, Gramps and I talk about the Cowboy's chances in the game today -- about 50-50, IMO -- and we return to the house to change clothes and go to Randy's game watch party that starts at four. The boys are staying with their grandparents, of course.

I change into comfortable jeans and a white tee shirt with a Blue and Silver Star and, at her request, mix Katy a big pitcher of the Panty Remover Punch "Like we had at the party!" Normally I'd think her wanting her new favorite drink is a good omen for later; but lately her panties have been getting removed rather often when I'm not even around, so I go light on the alcohol. I do pack the gin, vodka, liqueur, and lemon juice, just in case she wants more, but there's only a little Fresca left.

She comes into the kitchen cute as any Cowboys cheerleader, her little jersey dress hitting about mid-thigh and clinging to her round bottom and boobs, showing off that phenomenal body. She's wearing white knee-high boots like the Cowboys Cheerleaders. There is no bra because 'it shows too much', but she is wearing navy panties, thank goodness!

The modesty of wearing panties, however, is offset by the appearance of nipples.

She's too freaking cute to be going to a watch party with a bunch of hard dicks, so I try to convince her we should just stay here to watch the game and play around. She chides me that we promised Randy we would come, but promises she will make it up to me after the game.

I warn her that too many hard dicks will be there hitting on her and trying to get her panties off, so go easy on the booze. She laughs and pulls me to the door by my hand.

As we drive out to his place, I realize I haven't told her about the grad assistant offer at the university, and decide this isn't the time to bring it up.

She informs me she texted with the other dancers and they are going to come to the old gym here in town tomorrow for practice; the next day they are meeting in Flatonia nearer the other three dancers, and the 'dress rehearsal' with the band will be in Columbus on Wednesday.

I ask what they are wearing on stage; she laughs and apprises me that Brittney and Charlie already decided on the outfit, and Joyce has them ready. They will all try them on tomorrow before practice and get them altered as needed.

"Charlie, huh? Well, with that dirty old man in charge the outfits should be eye-catching, to say the least. I'm guessing you will be even more exposed than normal, am I right?"

She responds with a grin. "Brittney says they are 'darling little sets', whatever that means."

Randy's rental house is a couple of miles out of town toward the country club; an old farm house on a hill a good half mile off the road; nice and private. There are four cars there when we drive up, only one of which I recognize. When we enter I see six guys and a girl of about 20.

Randy escorts Katy around and introduces her, showing her off like she's his. I'm on my own with introductions, but when we are all introduced I learn that George is Randy's brother, Billy and Gary are George's friends, and Barry, Steve, and Janie are Randy's friends from college. All of the guys are young, fit, and athletic, and Janie is short and built like a brick shithouse. I'm impressed by their good looks and I can tell Katy is also.

Randy makes a fuss over Katy's 'jersey and boots'; she walks flamboyantly around the room model-style, and everyone enthusiastically agrees with him, including me. George gets a shout-out and a hug from Katy for finding the dress, and Randy gets a hug for giving it to her for Christmas. Small conversations begin around the room, with Katy and Janie talking with Steve and Barry while I chat with Gary.

Randy, George, and Billy walk over to the TV talking quietly, but I can hear them. George excitedly asks Randy if that gorgeous creature is the married woman he screwed.

Billy says no fucking way, and Randy grins like he won the World Series.

Billy says, "I heard you and Linda got back together; is that true? Linda's good looking, but I DO NOT believe you are giving up this prime piece of ass for her."

Randy jokingly says he can handle both, and they turn on the TV to the game. I wonder how it will go for him when Katy learns he tells tales, and then consider stomping a mud hole in his ass for so doing. I decide nah, this is a problem of her own making, and we all move into the living room.

Janie and Steve are on a loveseat to the left of the couch, Barry, Billy, and Randy are on the couch, the overstuffed recliner just left of the couch is open, and George is sitting in a kitchen chair pulled up to the right of the recliner, meaning we are one seat short. Randy apologizes, says they have one more than expected, but he will get another chair from the kitchen. Katy promptly perches on the arm of my chair with her arm around me and says this is fine. In spite of her efforts at modesty those gorgeous legs are on full display right beside me, so I agree. I hope that she will end up in my lap, which would be even better, especially if I cover us with the Afghan draped over the back of the recliner.

Katy asks me to get her another drink before kickoff, so I get up and hear a bunch of "While you're up..." I laugh and tell them to show me what they are drinking; light beer for the guys (I call them pussies), but Janie asks if she can have one of what Katy is having because it looks delicious.

I pour two Panty Removers, add a cherry, and take them to the girls. After the sissy beers are distributed and I have a Lone Star Red in hand, I get seated for the kickoff. I use Katy's leg as a wonderful armrest, and lay my hand on her knee; she looks sideways at me but doesn't move or say anything. My hand traces small circles on the inside of her knee, and she spreads he legs just a bit to give me more space to work.

The first quarter is typical pro: scripted plays to feel each other out, predictable offenses, solid defenses; this will be a low scoring game, by mutual design. Midway through the first quarter Katy asks if I brought everything to make more, because she's already dry; Janie says she is too! I assure them I have all the making along, pour them new drinks, and give sissy beers to the sissy boys, while getting myself another 'real man's beer'.

Two of the guys, Billy and Barry, have money on the Bears, so they are cheering against the 'Boys and getting harassed a lot; until the Bears kick a field goal, recover a fumble, and score a TD. Now they are giving the rest of us hell.

The quarter ends, Katy and Janie both want another drink, I pour and serve them, tell Billy and Barry to go get their own damn beer, and take the Cowboy fans their beers. Billy is a big ol boy -- at least 6' 3" and 250 pounds, while Barry is that tall but about 190 pounds.

They get their beers, but break out the Jose Cuervo Especial and take a shot. "Still think we're sissies?" they ask. "Who's up for a shot? Bears are gonna kick the sissy-boys asses, so y'all probably want to start getting drunk."

Everyone gathers around the kitchen table, licks the salt, throws back the shot, and eats the lime. There is a timeout, so we decide to do one more. "Damn good tequila!" I tell Billy. He claps me on the shoulder and says to have another! I do, and everyone else does too.

Game is back on, so we return to our seats. Janie is wearing a short skirt and low-cut sweater, and she's pretty loose with her legs when she sits down: nice, muscular legs, but, not as nice as those beside me. Katy has largely given up on modesty; her legs splayed six inches apart, which is distracting the guys from the game even though they can only see the side.

The Cowboys finally score, and not-a-Cowboys-fan-Katy jumps up, bounces all around cheering and making fun of Billy and Barry. Janie joins her, and actually does a cheerleader jump that shows her white panties. Billy and Barry laugh and applaud, but tell her they aren't worried; Cowboys got lucky.

Janie brags that is just the first of many; Katy says Chicago will be humiliated by the final score, and so will they!

"Whoa, girls!" I tell them:" it's still 10-7 Chicago".

Billy agrees, says the Bears were just giving the Boys a chance, but now they will pour it on!

Katy haughtily, and a bit drunkenly, asks, "Do you want to bet?"

Billy responds, "We already placed our bets, on the Bears. What do you have in mind?"

Silence from the girls, so Billy says "I'll tell you what: if Chicago scores again, you and Janie have to sit on the couch with Barry and me until the Cowboy's get ahead. If Dallas scores next, I'll buy you $50 worth of makings for your favorite drink."

Katy laughs and deflects the challenge: "We have plenty of Gin, Vodka, and Liqueur, so I'm not playing for Fresca and cherries."

Janie rises to the challenge "If Dallas is ahead at the half, you have to run get more Fresca and cherries, sit on the floor, and give us both feet rubs. If Chicago is ahead we will sit on your laps the second half until Dallas get ahead!"

The boys quickly agree, but Katy protests: "Wait, I didn't agree to anything; this is on Janie!"

Everyone boos and tells her she's welching on a bet, which she isn't; but she caves anyway. She shakes her head and says, "Okay, okay, okay; but no hands involved!"

Only then does she look to me for approval; I shake my head and laugh at her foolishness. "You don't know enough about football to be betting, Sweetheart. You are going to lose, and I say that as a Cowboys fan; they aren't playing well, at least this half."

She pouts at my rejection, but plops down on my lap, puts her arms around my neck, kisses me, and says "But you love me anyway!" This feels good, real good; my cock starts to swell, and she wiggles her butt down on it and kisses me softly. I'd really like to take her home and fuck her brains out, but the game is on again, so we refocus.

Dallas is driving late in the second quarter, the girls are giving the guys hell, and then the QB throws a pick-six. Now the two guys are celebrating, high-fiving, and patting their laps.

"Come on Katy, here's your new seat!" says Billy.

I look up at Katy, who has a mixed reaction: she tries to look pissed, but comes across as resigned and not entirely distraught at the idea of sitting on the lap of a big, handsome guy. In addition, she's gotten drunker and hornier from rubbing around on my cock, so maybe the idea of sitting on another guy's lap seems okay.

"It's not halftime yet!" she says testily, and orders me to make her another drink; Janie echoes me too! The guys are slowing down on the light beers, probably to get back into the tequila especial at halftime. I get myself another Red, contemplate the possible consequences of my wife's foolish bet, and take a seat.

I vow to remain alert and sober through the second half.

Halftime comes and their fate is sealed; sitting on laps the second half, or at least until Dallas goes ahead again! They commiserate with one another, talk about who gets Barry's bony knees, and pump each other up about the Cowboys' comeback in the second half.

As expected, the guys start taking Tequila shots. I take one, get another beer, and ask Randy how things are going with Linda. He surreptitiously looks at Katy, and then turns to me; Katy turns to hear the answer.

"She came up for Christmas and we got together. I think we've worked it all out. She plans to work in Houston this spring so we can get together on weekends, at least."

Brother George is silent, but Janie says, "I heard you got engaged; is that true?"

Randy glances at Katy, steels his shoulders, and says not really, but they did talk about it. Katy is cool and composed, but I can tell she's surprised even as she congratulates him.

This is starting to piss me off more: she is not his; he is not hers - so why is he concerned about her finding out, and why does she seem jealous?

My phone rings; the number that comes up is a local number, so I walk outside on the deck to take it. I'm shocked to hear the superintendent's voice. He asks me if I'm enjoying the game; I tell him not really because the 'Boys aren't looking too good.

He asks me if I can slip down the road to the country club for a few minutes. He and Dwayne want to talk to me about something that has come up, but no one can know yet, so park around back and come in the back door through the bar. I warn him that I've had a few, so I may smell like a brewery; he says they will too, so don't worry about it.

I'm dazed and confused by the nature of the call, but intrigued. I step back inside, tell everyone, "I've got to go meet with someone for a minute, then I'm going to go get the Fresca for the girls, but I'll be back before long."

Katy strolls over, thanks me for being a gentleman, and kisses one cheek; Janie scoots over, thanks me, and kisses the other cheek. Everyone cheers; I pat both on the butt, say I'll be back before they know it, and they have enough already mixed for a couple of drinks.

I realize I can buy some Fresca at the bar at the CC, thus killing two birds with one stone.

"Katy, be a good girl; if Billy gets too handsy let me know when I get back and I'll kick his scrawny ass," I warn, and turn back to him with a fake grin and cold eyes. He laughs and tells me not to worry, and Katy says she's always good!

"Yes, you are," I reply, 'but in this case I mean remember that you're married - to me."

She gives me hot, wet kiss, and asks, "How could I ever forget being married to a hunk like you?" Everyone cheers, and I leave. I have a bad feeling about this, but duty calls.

However, going by President Reagan's 'Trust but Verify' motto, I place my phone on a window ledge overlooking the living room and video for a few seconds. When I check it, the picture is clear. The sound of their voices is a bit garbled due to the loud TV, but it will provide a decent record of whatever goes on. I turn off the ringer, place the phone back on the windowsill where I tested it, and leave.

The country club is only a mile and a half away. I park on the side of the building away from the road, and slip in the back. The barman points toward a back room, where Superintendent Charles Burk and school board president, Dwayne Christian, are waiting at a table sipping draft beer, with a LS Red waiting for me.

After greetings are exchanged, Dwayne asks if I've heard anything about the surprises they got for Christmas. I reply that I've been down home and haven't heard anything at all.

Charles tells me they got two letters of resignation on Christmas day: Coach Sawyer resigned to take a job as a manager with an insurance agency, and Mike Williams resigned to take a job as assistant manager of a car dealership. Both jobs require a commute, but the money is better; the immediate issue the district faces is that they have to start January 3.

I take a long draw of my LS, and let that sink in. What comes to mind is, 'Okay, the Guild found a solution. They are gone, but their families aren't hurt - that's good.'

I look at the two gentlemen: "That is shocking news, to say the least. But why am I hearing it right now?"

Dwayne says that they are having a special called board meeting tomorrow to accept the resignations and decide how to fill the two critical vacancies. I nod, and begin to see myself as interim athletic director.

Charles looks me in the eye and says, "We think you may be the solution to both situations, on an interim basis. We have a long-term sub in mind that would do a good job with your history and government classes, but someone who can organize and run the athletic program and the strength-conditioning program this winter and spring we don't have; other than you.

"Likewise, you can be temporarily certified as a principal because you have more than 18 graduate hours in administration. We have an assistant principal on that campus who is also on a temporary certification, but he's not mature enough to take the reins, and he told us that when we talked to him about options.

"You're well thought of, highly organized, and have excellent people skills, so being away from the elementary campus for a while each day to handle your AD duties shouldn't be a problem."

I'm quiet and thoughtful; it's clear they've been thinking this over and have a plan.

Dwayne says they know they are hitting me with a lot, but they need to act tomorrow and I am their first and only choice; otherwise, they need to go outside because they don't think any of the other coaches can handle AD, and the assistant principal isn't ready to handle the principal duties.

My brain is going 90 mph; my instinct is to say I'll do it, but Coach Herman's offer at UT is also forefront in my brain, so I tell them I need to think it over tonight and get back with them tomorrow morning, if that is okay. They enthusiastically agree, tell me they know I'm ready and able, but they will respect my choice either way. I down my beer, thank them for their consideration and confidence, and take my leave.

Forgetting all about the Fresca until I'm nearly back to Randy's I detour to the convenience store. I've been gone a lot longer than expected, so I turn on the game and head back. The Bears are still up by 10 points going into the fourth quarter, so Katy and Janie are still sitting on laps; I wonder how that is going.

Part of me hates that I am spying on my wife with the phone, but a bigger part wants to know whether she's still the girl I married or someone without any compunction about cheating. The past ten days have me questioning her commitment to our marriage vows... and, for that matter, my own.

After all, my tryst with Susan may have started as a revenge fuck, but it didn't stay that way for long. I can't say my 'revenge fucks' with Tonya or Cindy weren't good... and then there is Brooke, who is simply amazing. Pretty shitty record for a guy who loves his wife, but her record is even worse.

Turning onto the lane leading to Randy's house I wonder if the lights will give my approach away, or whether I'll walk into an orgy, and what I'll do if I do.

After parking, I retrieve the phone, put it in my pocket, and walk in with the Fresca. It seems that Katy and Janie are gone to the restroom, and the guys are all staring at the TV. I tell them my meeting took forever, and ask how the game is going.

No one immediately answers, but the score flashes and the Cowboys are down by 3 points with 2 minutes to go and they have the ball; Randy repeats the score back to me. They are studiously avoiding looking at me, which tells me everything I need to know about goings on while I was gone.

I mix drinks for Katy and Janie, grab a beer, and return to my seat. They come out of the restroom; Katy comes over, gives me a kiss with fresh minty mouthwash on her breath, and starts to sit down.

I ask, "So you satisfied your bet already? You can sit with me?"

Billy says no way -- the 'sissy boys' are still behind! She looks troubled, but moves back onto his lap, sitting primly on his knees.

She looks at me "Where have you been so long?"

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers