Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a meeting I can't talk about right now, went to get the mixer, and came back. Did y'all have fun?"

Randy says they definitely had fun, but the Cowboys are still losing.

Billy is getting back into it. He drops his knees so she is sliding down, catches her by the hips and pulls her up so her ass is over his re-hardening cock, and holds her in place. She glances at me, but doesn't protest or rearrange herself.

Janie sits on Barry's lap, and leans back against him like a lover would. Katy's choice is to spread her legs over Billy's, or turn sideways and lay her boot-covered calves over Randy. She chooses the latter, and Randy rests his hand on her boot.

My eyes are on the game, and I call everyone's attention to the fact that the Cowboys scored a TD and are within a field goal of tying or a touch down of winning, with 1:35 left. I seem to be the only enthusiastic football fan left, but Billy uses my apparent interest on the TV to start playing with Katy's ass. She squirms and looks daggers at him, but he smirks in return and continues.

The Cowboys' drive stalls at the 30 with only seconds left, leaving a 47-yard field goal attempt to force overtime. The kicker nails it, and everyone except Barry and Billy celebrate. Katy attempts to get up, but Billy reminds her that the score is tied; the Cowboys aren't ahead, so the girls have to stay on their laps. She protests, but that was the agreement she foolishly made.

The overtime is really exciting, with Chicago getting the ball first, driving down the field to the 10 and looking as if they are going to score a TD and end the game. The 'Boys stop them and force a field goal, which gives them a possession.

There is a lot of screaming and hollering, and the girls are squirming on the laps -- and the cocks - of the guys as they cheer and celebrate.

Billy's hand finds its way under her ass after she jumps, and he squeezes her tit when I appear not to be watching. She doesn't look turned on, but she also hasn't done anything significant to stop it.

The Cowboys drive down the field toward a score; Katy is bouncing on Billy's lap like mad, and he's holding her by the hips to keep her ass glued to his cock, which looks painfully hard when she bounces up.

Randy's right hand is out of sight, and I'm confident its somewhere high on her bare thigh. Katy is excited about the game, and also appears excited by the fondling that has resumed, right in front of me and everyone else. I look at Janie, who is watching my eyes; she then looks pointedly at my cock and licks her lips.

The Cowboys' drive stalls, they hit a field goal, and the score remains tied. Everyone goes to refresh their drinks while I head to the restroom down the hall to pee; when I return I stop in the hall while I'm still out of sight to what's going on in my absence.

Randy has moved to the end of the couch; Katy is standing beside him, between the couch and my chair. His hand is up her dress between her legs and she's looking down at him fondly, or perhaps hungrily. Billy is standing, talking to Barry, Gary, and George.

Janie steps up behind me, puts her arms around my waist, grabs my semi-hard cock, says "UmmHumm -- just as big as I thought. This thing is magnificent! I can't believe Katy would fuck anything else! I'd have it inside me all the time!"

I look around at her, surprised by her comment. She says, "I know that you have figured things out. Come to the back with me and I'll blow you or fuck you, your choice."

"How about we watch the rest of the game and see where that leads us?" I respond.

She giggles, whispers "Your loss!" and we walk back in. Katy quickly moves away from Randy and stands beside my chair.

Janie pulls Billy down into the middle seat of the couch and plops herself in his lap. "I'm tired of Barry's bony legs. If I've got to sit on something for another overtime period I want it to be big and muscular."

Everyone laughs; Barry looks at Katy and pats his leg; she looks at me, I shrug, and she sits on his lap; I'm hopeful he won't be as aggressive, and she's further from Randy.

The OT resumes; Chicago has a good kickoff return, but fumbles the ball on their own 40 and Dallas recovers. After a first down they position the ball on the left hash, kick a field goal, and the game ends with a Dallas victory! Barry and Billy bitch and moan, but they pull out $25 each for the drinks to pay off their bet with the girls.

I stand up, congratulate the winners, and say that we need to get home.

Everyone else cajoles us to stay and celebrate the win. Katy acts uncertain until I tell her "Look, I'm going home. If you want to stay, someone else can bring you home, but I've got stuff to get done, and you have dance rehearsal tomorrow. Do what you want, but I'm leaving."

They beg her to stay and celebrate, of course, but she tells them I'm right: we need to go. She informs me she needs to go potty before we leave, and I tell her I'll meet her at the car.

I walk outside, but stop where I can see inside. I watch her come out of the potty, and deeply kiss and get felt up by each one of the guys. She starts to hug Janie, but Janie grabs her by the head and plants a hot kiss on her while her other hand grabs her boob and then moves down to her butt.

The guys cheer, Janie turns her loose, and says "Next time you're mine."

Katy smiles and walks away, her hips wiggling excessively.

On the way home she sits on the passenger side by the door and in a whiny voice asks where I was all that time I was gone.

In a cool voice, I convey to her that I can't tell her, because if it got out it would cause a lot of grief, and I can't trust her enough at this point to take a chance.

She looks surprised and guilty, and then asks why I don't trust her.

"Katy, when I came back that entire house smelled like wet cunt and cum, and you still do. So why do you think I feel that way?"

Taken aback by my vehemence, she becomes defensive and lies like a dog: "You're wrong! Nothing like that happened! We just had fun watching the game. Yes, the boys got a little handsy, but I controlled them."

"Sure you did" I reply, more certain than ever that she has strayed again. She pouts and schemes all the way home.

After a good hot bath she tries another tactic, slithering up onto the bed and reaching for my cock. "I promised you a special treat after the game, baby: are you ready?"

"I don't know...do you have any holes that aren't full of other guys' cum?"

She looks aghast, and now she's really worried. It's put up or shut up time, so she doubles down.

"Fuck you! I told you nothing happened! You are being a mean jackass, and I hate you!"

I laugh uproariously "You're right sweetness; I'm just being mean and jealous. Bring that sweet pussy, ass, and mouth over here and let me check out my three-hole slut. I surely won't find anything that shouldn't be in there, will I?"

She looks panicked, pulls back from me, feigns anger, and tells me not to touch her! I grab her and drag her bottom toward me "Come on wife; let me taste that sweet, clean little pussy. I love that taste; I'd know it anywhere."

Looking terrified, she jumps up and backs away from the bed; she knows I may not be able to tell she's been fucked if I'm fucking her, but I'll know if I'm eating her!

There is no turning back now, so she grabs her pillow and announces she's sleeping in the guest room, and IT WILL BE LOCKED, so leave her alone!

As she leaves I state seriously, "I might forgive you being a cheating wanton slut, but being a lying, cheating, wanton slut I won't. Take your sorry ass in the other room and stay there!"

She scurries out; I turn off the light, and lie in the dark considering my options for both jobs and marriage. After an hour or so, my anger subsides, and my focus moves to something I can control: the job choices. Still lacking a decision after another hour, I decide to sleep on it.

Monday, December 28: Decisions

I came wide-awake at dawn, decided more sleep was out of the question, and went down to make coffee and think. I find my brain is sharper by the dawn's early light, and I quickly scratch out what I need to ask of the superintendent and of Coach Herman.

Knowing he's always up early, I call CTH first. We exchange pleasantries, I ask for more information about the GA duties I would have, and the prospects of that turning into an assistant coach position. He's enthusiastic about my GA duties and about the prospects of becoming an assistant, but honestly states that he can't promise anything due to the requirements of hiring for a "state job", although he is confident it will work out.

I tell him of the local offer I have, and tell him I'll let him know my decision ASAP. He tells me he understands, and concedes that if I end up a head coach that only enhances my resume for the future. "I will have you on my staff sooner or later; you're too good a coach and too well thought of by other coaches!" he states. I thank him for his confidence and hang up.

I get another cup of coffee, check the time, and call Charles; he answers on the first ring. After pleasantries are exchanged I ask for more details about the 'interim' jobs: expectations, pay, and prospects for losing the 'interim' tags in the future.

He says we can document the performance expectations after I get a feel for doing both jobs at once. Pay is a gigantic increase, with me getting the principal's salary through July and a healthy supplement for acting as AD/HFC on a month-to-month basis. Any other coaching duties I keep I will continue to get the supplement for the sport.

As to the future, Charles is honest: "We're offering you the interim AD/HFC job because we think you are our future, and we've felt that way since last season. If you perform as expected this winter, after we do the required search and due diligence, I expect that we will approach you with an offer to continue in the position. I need to talk to our attorney about the requirements for that process.

"The principal duties probably need to be separated in the future. That's a lot, to ask one man to handle the demands of both jobs; but you aren't a normal man, so we'll have to wait and see. Your willingness to step into the void, however, will be noted and considered in the future, as will your performance as interim: that I promise."

There is a moment of silence "Tim, you have the support of 100% of the board of trustees, and I say that before we even meet tonight. Sure, some of the older coaches are politicking for it, but Dwayne is positive that you will be approved unanimously."

I reply, "You and the board members do understand that not everyone will be happy about this move, that I may have to take some actions to ensure a cohesive staff, and that there will almost certainly be staff changes ahead, whether I am promoted or someone new is brought in, right?"

Charles quickly replies. "Indeed we do; sometimes change is needed. To be honest, without your offense propping up the defense this year, and you helping modernize the scouting and game planning, we'd have had to make changes anyway. Too much talent has gone through here lately, and too much is still in the pipeline, to settle for 'good enough'.

"You know I was a coach before I went into administration, and I've had some serious closed session conversations with the board of trustees about how we seem to be stuck in the past. Let's just say we weren't unhappy to receive the letter from Coach Sawyer or Mr. Williams."

"Thank you for the vote of confidence, Mr. Burk. I need to confirm this with my wife, but consider me committed. I'll let you know immediately if she convinces me otherwise, but I expect her to be happy about it."

He agrees, thanks me for 'saving our bacon', and we hang up.

While I'm getting another cup of coffee Katy walks in wearing a little house dress she knows I like, light makeup on, and her hair tousled in a contrived way.

She looks sweet, innocent, and adorable.

"Hi Honey. I'm sorry about last night. I think I drank too much, but it taught me that I NEVER want to sleep anywhere but beside you!" she simpers, all sweetness and light again.

I smile knowingly, tell her we can talk about that in a few minutes, but I have news. She says she heard me talking on the phone, but couldn't hear what was said.

I tell her I actually had two phone conversations: the first was with the head coach at UT, who offered me a position as a graduate assistant and dangled an assistant coach position if that worked out.

She looks surprised, and concerned: "What did you tell him? I know that is a dream of yours."

I reply that I told him I'd give it due consideration, I would talk it over with you, and that I have a competing offer. She asks, "You do? Where?"

"Right here" I reply.

She frowns, "Now I'm really confused."

I ask if she remembers the meeting I went to yesterday while she was entertaining Randy and the boys during the game. She makes a face, says she wasn't entertaining the boys; they were just watching the game.

She makes her pouty face and reminds me that I said I couldn't trust her and I wouldn't tell her who I had been meeting with.

With a straight face, looking directly into her eyes, I disclose that Mike Williams and Coach Sawyer both resigned on Christmas Eve to take jobs in private business, and the superintendent and board have offered to make me the interim elementary principal as well as the AD.

She looks stunned, so I quickly continue. "If they do, I'll only serve until permanent replacements are found, but I'd be considered for the AD job if I do well."

Her face displaying shock more than surprise, she holds out her hands with her palms facing me, and cries, "WAIT! Let me catch up! You said both of those guys resigned and are going to work in business. What in the world happened?"

I look her directly into her wide eyes: "I don't know; no one has said. Maybe they got offers they can't refuse? If it wasn't better offers, I'd hazard a guess that it has something to do with the Christmas Gala. Maybe they did something there that was caught on the cameras that are in every room.

"I did suggest to the Baron that he should review the tapes because I had reason to believe something untoward happened, something of which he and the Guild wouldn't approve."

Katy's eyes are huge, and I see fear running deep within: "What do you mean? What cameras? They recorded everything?"

"Of course," I reply; "There are serious liability issues that only cameras can refute, and they made us all sign the RSVP card that says we consent to being photographed. It warns there will be security cameras on the grounds. So, yeah, they recorded it all. The cameras in the rooms were tiny, but I spotted them. You didn't see them?"

She had turned beet red, but now she's losing all her color: "Who reviewed the recordings?" she asks quietly, eyes averted.

"I have no idea, other than the Baron and his wife, but I'm sure the governing board has someone involved also. Why do you ask? Did something happen to you?"

A tear runs down her cheek and she turns quickly away. She knows I know, but will she talk about it?

I encourage her. "Katy, I know something happened to you; that's why I talked to the Baron. It must have been illegal or horrifically immoral for them to both resign two days later and take jobs outside education. What did they do to you?"

Her voice is tiny. "They raped me. The came in together and they raped me. They did terrible things to me, and made me do terrible things to them. I can't tell you about it, but if you want to watch the recording it's okay; if you do you will know that I'm telling the truth! I hate them!!!"

Her voice began tiny, but becomes steely cold, loud, and angry at the end.

"I don't have to watch the recordings; I believe you. Your actions that night and their actions since prove what happened. I love you, regardless of what they did or you did in that situation. I'm just hope you're all right. Are you all right?" I ask as I hug her from behind.

Tears flood from her eyes; she turns and hugs me with all her might "I'm a terrible wife!! I don't deserve you!"

To lighten it up a bit and offer her an out, I tease, "Being raped doesn't make you a bad girl, and you know that. So, are you saying you've been a bad girl some other time? You remember what happens to bad girls, don't' you?"

She looks up at me with her beautiful tear stained face, searches my face for anger and intention, drops her head to my chest and says "Yes. I've been a bad girl. I should be punished! I need to be punished!"

I take a seat in the nearest kitchen chair and lay her across my legs, pulling her little dress up so her magnificent bare bottom is exposed "Only a bad girl would go bare bottomed; good girls wear panties." With that pronouncement, I pop a bare cheek with my bare hand, rub it, and then pop the other.

These are love taps, but it makes a loud noise and she jumps each time. "How bad have you been? Do you deserve more licks?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"I need to be spanked more," she mutters almost inaudibly, in a little girl voice.

I'm helping her assuage her Catholic guilt: she's done wrong, she needs to confess and do penance, but she doesn't want to confess with any exactitude, and she wants the penance to be tolerable. Kind of like if she goes to confession next week and telling the priest "Forgive me Father for I have sinned; I've failed to follow your commandments, and it's been a month since my last confession."

That's not inaccurate, but the honest version would be "Forgive me Father for I have sinned; I have committed adultery with X men and Y women since my last confession."

From her perspective, the problems with being honest are: first, the penance will be much more severe than do a couple of 'Hail Marys'; and second, that means you actually have to face your actions and then enunciate them; she doesn't want to do either of the above.

I pop her butt harder, rub, massage; pop, rub, massage; and then spank her still harder - pop, rub, massage; pop, rub, massage. Her bottom is turning red, but it's all superficial, and her wiggling and whimpering indicate she's actually enjoying her penance.

I spread her cheeks and run my finger down her crack, circling her starfish, down her taint to her wet pussy, and circle the lips repeatedly. I raise my other hand and bring it down with a crack; her hips jump and she moans. I push my finger between her lips and explore her vagina. Crack!

She jumps and moans louder. Her pussy is now gushing.

I tell her to stand up. I get up, tell her to lean over the table, and swat her on the butt. "You need more discipline; you haven't completed your penance yet!"

I drop my shorts, spread her legs wide apart, slap her butt hard, and then push my cock into her wet love tunnel. She lets out a loud moan, thanks me for punishing her, and asks if I will forgive her.

I reply that it depends: if I can tell by her actions that she's truly contrite, I will; if she selfishly lies I'll know she still needs disciplining. She starts moving her hips around my cock, welcoming it inside, telling me she loves me - only me - and she wants me to fuck her over and over!

I pull out and slap her butt: "Stop talking and prove it! Fuck me better than anyone else can! Better than you've ever fucked anyone!"

She starts moving that butt, taking all of my thick 9.75-inch cock inside her, pushing that bubble butt against me and moving it around to maximize the sensations. "Tell me you love my cock! Lie to me and tell me I'm the best fuck you've ever had and you can't get enough of me!" I order her.

She moans and says "It's not a lie!! YOU ARE the greatest fuck in the whole world!"

"Then why do you keep fucking or sucking every other hard dick you get around?" I ask.