Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stops moving and exclaims, "I don't!"

I slap her butt hard: "Don't you lie to me! You know what I'm talking about!"

"Owww! I don't...Owww!

"I'm sorry, Tim! I don't know what's wrong with me! It's like I've become addicted to sex! I can't get enough! I stayed a virgin until we met when I was twenty, but now that I know how good sex can be I'm like an alcoholic with a new bottle of wine!"

I rub her butt and resume fucking her, firmly but less violently: "That's better. Tell me the truth. You can do penance only after you truly confess. Lying and then doing penance is doing penance for lying, not for the original sin! Now, fuck your husband like you love and respect him, not because you are guilty or feel pity."

She pulls away, turns, sits on the table edge, pulls me into her, wraps those glorious legs around me, and kisses me as deeply, wetly and sloppily as she knows how. She then lies back and fucks me as well as she knows how, which is magnificently! We last another 10 minutes, then she climaxes, sending me into a moaning finale that leaves us both sexually spent.

This started as a guilt fuck: she wanted to admit she'd been bad, be punished, and fuck her husband to erase the traces and ease the guilt from Sunday night. I understood, and participated willingly, even enthusiastically.

As the sex got hotter and she got hotter, her purpose changed, and ultimately, it was more about her enjoyment than her husband's. Is this who she is? If she gets sexually excited, is she going to turn it into a fuck-fest regardless of who the participants are?

I got the impression Sunday night at Randy's that she would have happily sucked and fucked any and everybody that showed up if I hadn't been there. Sure, afterward she was guilt ridden, but future consequences don't seem to be affecting her sexual decision-making. Why is that? What was the catalyst that took her from morally conservative to blatantly sexual, in nine days?

She returns me to the world by circling her hips around my still semi-hard cock, sitting more upright, smiling, saying 'thank you!' and pulling me down into a very nice after-sex kiss.

Keeping me trapped inside her with her legs she says, "Now, tell me about this job offer. You would be my principal and also the AD, right? How does that work, and for how long?"

I begin to rock into and out of her very slightly. I'm just keeping her primed and me hard: "Much remains to be worked out, but I would get a shot at either job after a couple of months. The board meets tonight; we will have to wait and see what they come up with, but the superintendent's offer is generous in salary and other terms."

I push fully into her, and josh, "Of course, we will have to move into different bedrooms, because I can't be sleeping with one of my teachers."

"That isn't going to happen, Sweetie! I learned last night that I can't sleep without you beside me, and we certainly are NOT going to stop fucking!" she says emphatically as she again begins to fuck me more seriously.

Wrapping her legs around my waist, she lies down on the table, and then brings her legs in front of me and drapes her feet over my shoulders. I have maximum penetration, something she has always avoided, in this position. My almost 10-inch cock feels a foot long in this position, and she grunts UHHHH as it goes in deeply. "Easy, big boy or this will be the last time like this."

I establish an easy rhythm and pattern of penetration; I move one hand onto her boobs and the other where I can reach her clit with my thumb. Not one of the best ways to rub a clit, but options are limited when in 'the plough'.

She seems to like it, and I certainly do, so I pick up the pace and depth. She's making gurgling noises and repeating uhhhhuhhhh; I can feel her reaching for the stars again. Even full of my first load of cum, her pussy is hot, silky, and tight, and her body feels and looks so good. I love having her heels by my ears, so I bite her ankle. She grabs my thumb and increases its pace as she strives for that feeling she loves. I focus on cumming with her, and we do. It is, again, gloriously!

She may be a cheating slut, easy lay, oversexed, nympho, or whatever; regardless, she is one magnificent piece of ass, and she is still married to me!

For how long is questionable, but for now she is, and I'm going to use that magnificent body all I can! What will be, will be.

After enjoying the afterglow and giggling about how good we are together, we clean up enough to be able to go run and then hit the weight room. This workout is long past due, and we both suffer a bit. She has a dance workout upcoming, so she leaves early while I continue to lift, cool down, and then run back home.

We join our sons and her parents for lunch and an afternoon of fun. After working on her choreography for a while, Katy gets dressed and goes up to the old gym to meet her dance teammates. The boys and I play around the house for a while, and then I fix a big salad and get sirloins and a veggie mix ready to grill. I put a mix of mesquite and post oak in the pit and start the fire so I'll have good coals when the time comes.

The boys and I drive over to the gym at the time Katy had scheduled a break, and watch through the big window. Dressed in tights the four dancers are stunning in looks, shape, and skill; dayumm, there are famous music videos that don't have 'talent' like this!

There is another stunning redhead there: she's a slightly older and bigger version of Angie and she looks like her older sister.

When they take a break, the boys and I enter the gym, and the guys immediately become the center of attention, with gushing females making over them. They are cute little rascals, all blonde curls and smiles, barely able to contain their energy.

Katy introduces us to the ladies, and I learn the second redhead is actually Angie's mom, Audrey. I shake my head and tell her "I seriously thought you were her sister!" Mom beams, and Angie says, "She gets that a lot. Not bad for 40, is she?" "Not bad for 25 either" I reply.

Getting Grilled

My phone rings; I walk away to take the call, which is from the superintendent. He says that the Board of Trustees has some questions, and asks if I can come to the board meeting for a few minutes. I reply that I can, but it will be close to twenty minutes before I can get there.

When I tell her, Katy asks if I can find a sitter, because they need to practice for at least another hour. Audrey intervenes, volunteering to be our sitter. Katy hedges, but I quickly accept "If it isn't too much of an inconvenience."

She replies that she's tired from just watching these girls jump around anyway, and she would love to enjoy time with the cute boys.

I take her with us to the house, change clothes, and go to the meeting. Fortunately, this is a closed session item, so it's just me, the superintendent, his assistant, and the board members. They are most welcoming, and advise me they just want to ask me a few questions so they will be able to explain their decision to constituents. Not too much information; just a brief explanation will do.

Question: How will the strength and conditioning program be different if you are in charge?

Reply: The focus will change from building muscle mass to increasing functional strength, especially a strong core, to prevent injury and increase speed, explosiveness, and agility. The speed work will be short burst and agility, which are critical in football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, and just about all other sports. We will target training to the needs of each athlete, building on their strengths and fortifying areas in need of improvement, so they are better prepared to excel in whatever sports they participate.

Additionally, I'll work with a nutritionist to devise eating plans for each player, and work with their parents to implement them. These approaches are research-based, and are in use by the University of Texas and other cutting-edge programs. We can't be as sophisticated, but we can be the 'high school' version of a program used by many successful colleges.

Question: How will you manage the elementary campus differently than it has been?

Reply: By seeking information and direction from the devoted and high-quality staff members, fully utilizing the assistant principal to coordinate curriculum implementation, assess teacher needs, and provide support as needed.

By using the counselor to help struggling kids and their parents, rather than for test coordination and lunch/playground duty, we can address personal and school-wide concerns. The absence rate is too high and the discipline referral rate is too high, which tells me there are issues that need to be addressed.

I need information from the staff, parents, and students to understand what those are: therefore, I will immediately form a Teacher Advisory Committee to meet with me weekly, and use the Campus Improvement Committee to get feedback from parents and kids. We can revise the campus improvement planning process to find solutions to address whatever problems we uncover.

The president looks around, gets nods, and says they like my in-a-nutshell answers. He thanks me for coming on short notice, and I prepare to leave. One more question, if we may, says a member I happen to know is not unfriendly to me: "IF you were named the HFC on a permanent basis, what would we see you do differently?

After a thoughtful pause, although I've considered this many times, I reply, "With my coaching staff, I'd look closely at the skill sets and strengths of our players. We would match those skill sets to offensive and defensive schemes that best fit what we can do well. We have a large number of very talented athletes in the program and more coming up from junior high, so it behooves us to tailor our schemes to those talented athletes, and provide an opportunity for them to compete for state titles.

"Honestly, Lady and Gentlemen, competing for a state title, in football, and in every other athletic and academic endeavor, should be our goal every year, and we should be organized to ensure we come as close as possible to achieving that goal."

Okay, one more question, asks the football fanatic on the board, who has long been friends with Coach Sawyer and his defensive coordinator: "What offensive and defensive schemes do you know that might achieve those goals in football?"

"It depends on how soon we get started." I explain. "It takes time to teach scheme and terminology. Since 4A doesn't get to have spring practice it is critical that we use the time we have to implement our terminology and scheme changes. We have a very smart, heady, dual-threat sophomore quarterback, and more prosects in the pipeline. We have a bunch of smart, quick, and fast receivers, and at least one tough, fast running back in every grade that has a chance to play at the next level.

"We have some linemen with decent size, strength, and agility, but they are not big enough to leverage a scheme that relies on blowing our opponent off the ball and running over and past them. The offense needs to be one that lets the QBs make decisions on the field to negate the defense's advantages in size, get the ball to the right man quickly, and utilize the quickness advantage the lighter linemen will afford.

"Defensively, we are super quick but not big; we need to run something like a 3/3/5 or 4-2-5 defense that allows us to move people around, find favorable matchups, and exploit them. Think what Coach Patterson at TCU does as a model.

"Do you have any other questions or clarifications?

"No, then thank you for your time; I know you will do what is best for the kids, and I'll absolutely respect your decision, regardless. I certainly don't think I'm the only guy for these jobs, but I do think I can do them well if given the opportunity."

As Charles escorts me out, I hear Dwayne say, "Do you see what I mean? A very impressive young man, isn't he?" The lone female on the board, Carolyn Jaeger, says, "I don't know that much about sports, but every answer he gave made good sense, and he nailed the campus needs perfectly!"

Charles hears it too, smiles, and says he will call me when they have a decision.

On the way home I consider what else I should have said, and feel confident that was enough.

Grilling and Chilling

I arrive home to find Audrey coming down the stairs. She says the boys got sleepy, so she fed them cereal and put them to bed. They said their night prayers, she read a story, and they went to sleep.

She flirtingly asks if there is anything else she can help me with. I laugh, tell her I forgot to find out how the girls like their steaks, and ask if she knows. In fact, she does; three mediums, whatever Katy likes, and she likes medium rare.

"Great -- you and I can share a mostly rare steak, we can cook three medium, and burn one for Katy."

She wrinkles her freckled nose and asks, "She really likes her meat dry and tasteless? You should refuse!"

I tell Audrey that I serve steak to her cooked medium and she loves it, but I tell her it's medium well because she was raised in a house where ketchup is used on charred meat to make it edible. We both laugh, and she shakes her head.

They should be here in a few, so we take the steaks and veggies out to the pit and put them on, with our steak off to the side. Audrey stand right beside me, says it is getting a bit chilly, and snuggles up under my arm.

I'm surprised, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I wrap my arm around her, pull her against me, and ask what I can do to warm her up.

She puts both arms around me, presses both boobs against me, looks up at me adoringly and says, "This is better; thank you. Is this okay with you?"

"Uh, yeah; feels good. But perhaps if I wrap both arms around you..."

She snuggles even closer "Thank you for helping the cold old lady" she says, looking at me with those bright green eyes. I run my hands down her back, across her waist to her hips, then on to her mature round butt, which I squeeze.

"Age doesn't matter at all when you look, feel, and act like you do. I believe I already said I thought you were 25. Is that old?"

She coos, squeezes me again, and looks up longingly. I can't resist: I lean down and kiss her. There is an immediate surge of lust that passes between us, and I begin considering whether I have time to find out if she looks and feels as good naked as she does in jeans and a sweater.

Her hand drops between us; she grabs my swollen cock, and says, "So I see you mean it! Is this all for little ol me?"

"If you want it" I reply, and put the tiniest pressure on her shoulder; she willingly drops to her knees, opens my pants, and pulls it out.

"Oh my! You are a big boy, aren't you?" She wets her plump red lips, licks the head like an ice cream cone, and then tries to swallow it whole. She fails, but she's game and keeps trying. I nonchalantly open the pit beside us, turn the steaks, move our steak over the coals, and close the pit.

She looks up at me: I tell her she looks adorable with a mouth full of my cock. She sucks hard, hollowing her cheeks slightly, and pushes her head down until two-thirds of my cock is filling her mouth and throat, still looking up at me with those green eyes.

"Audrey, you make me understand the fascination young men have for MILFs; gorgeous, enthusiastic, and highly skilled! Since you're struggling to get all my cock into your little mouth, would you like to try it in your little pussy?"

She jumps up, says she thought I'd never ask, and unzips her jeans. She's got a firm, shapely body and her hormones work fine, which I know because her pussy is soaked. I push my cock into her, and she moans as I work it deeper and deeper into her tight velvety cunt.

If this is what forty looks and feels like, I'm not at all concerned about the future!

Unfortunately, just as we establish our placement and rhythm, car lights enter the driveway and shine across the back yard. Audrey groans in frustration, pulls away, leans over, quickly cleans my cock with her mouth, and puts it back in my slacks. "Rain check?" she asks coyly as she wipes herself with a handful of paper towels and then pulls her jeans up.

I laugh, say absolutely, and flip our steak. The mediums are about ready, so when the girls burst out the back door chattering we tell them everything is ready.

I pile their steaks and all the veggies on a platter, turn our steak, take the platter inside, and come back out to check on our medium rare steak. The girls are excited about their performance, and Audrey is getting an ear full. In a couple of minutes, I bring the last steaks to the dining room and we all sit down to eat.

After saying grace, the compliments and exclamations continue. I learn that everyone is a great dancer, everyone had great ideas, and Katy is an EXCELLENT choreographer and team leader!

I ask, "So if you guys already have this down, what is tomorrow's practice for?"

They quickly set me straight, insisting that, while they are doing well, they need much more practice -- there can't be any mistakes!

Brittney has been sitting back watching more than raving. She intervenes, disclosing that tomorrow they will wear their uniforms, so if any alterations need to be done they will have time, and that Charlie will be there to preview and approve "the show".

If he likes it as is there won't be changes, but if he doesn't they will have to make changes on the fly tomorrow, so this is a critical dress rehearsal, tryout, and practice rolled into one.

I nod my understanding and ask "So when do I get to 'preview' the uniforms?"

They assure me that is a top-secret matter, and they would have to kill me if I saw them before the show. I laugh and ask how exactly they would go about killing me, because that could be fun. Katy pinches me under the table, but laughs along with everyone else.

About half way through the meal Bree looks at me with a serious face. "We are all so rude! You cooked us this fabulous meal and we haven't even told you how good it is or how much we appreciate you doing it. So... This is a fabulous meal, one of the best steaks I've ever eaten, and I want you to know I do appreciate your work!"

The other ladies express their appreciation, including my wife, and I let them know that Audrey should get credit because I couldn't have done it without her. She beams, deflects the praise, and runs her bare foot up under my pants. She is incorrigible and I like that in a woman!

Just as supper ends and we start cleaning up, my phone rings. I glance at the screen and walk into the quiet of the hallway to answer. Superintendent Burk informs me I was unanimously approved to serve as interim AD and elementary principal, effective immediately, and I'll serve in both capacities until permanent replacements are hired.

I ask if the money and the number of days on the contract are as we discussed, and he laughingly informs me they actually approved $500 more per month than we discussed. I express my appreciation, and ask, "Did you say unanimous? Ms. Jaeger and Mr. Terrell both voted for me?"

He laughs again and tells me they did.

In a conspiratorial voice he says, "I can't repeat what was said in executive session but, yes, it was enthusiastically unanimous; even the party most likely to vote against you and for his friend agreed that you deserve a chance to show what you can do, and he thinks the kids will be happy about it. By the way, they used a lot of what you told them in designing the vacancy announcement and job description."

I thank him and again and reenter the living room where the girls are all looking expectantly at me. "What is it, ladies; do I have sauce on my face?"