Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy drops under Katy, facing upward, pulls her hips down, and commences eating that sweet pussy. Katy pulls Billy's shorts down, grabs his big thick cock, licks it, and commences trying to swallow it. Billy gasps and raises his hips up off the couch, pushing her head down as he does, and commences gagging her as it thrusts into her throat.

George and Gary approach the couch; they lean over, and each takes one of Katy's beasts in his hands, pulling and pinching her hard nipples. Her moans grow louder, her pitch higher; she works Billy's dick faster, and pushes her cunt on Randy's mouth harder.

Randy pushes himself further underneath her, gets into a pretzel position with his back and neck against the couch and between Billy's legs. He puts his mouth on her breast, and then pulls her cunt down onto his cock; she mewls loudly, making Billy grasp her head tighter. George gets behind her, spreads her ass cheeks, and begins to tongue her little starfish. She wiggles her hips around Randy's cock and his brother's tongue.

After several moments, George tries to insert his finger; she lets out a scream, muffled by the big cock in her mouth.

George leaves, comes back with a bottle of silicone lube, squirts it into her asshole, covers his dick, gets on his knees, and, without further ado, pushes his slender six inches up her chute.

She almost chokes on Billy's cock as he pulls her head down when she tries to fight the cock up her butt.

The brothers establish a rhythm: one works it in while the other pulls out, then he pulls out while the other forces it inside. The go slowly at first, then faster and faster; her head is bobbing in time with the pummeling, and Billy can't take it; he blows his load in her mouth.

She swallows repeatedly, until all that sperm is in her belly. As soon as he pulls out Gary grabs her head frantically, thrusts his hips forward, and pulls Katy's head onto his cock; she starts sucking noisily, and he groans loudly.

The brothers are pummeling both her holes, tearing up that ass and pussy, and she's loving it so much she climaxes, squeezing both cocks inside her! This causes both cocks to explode; she cries out around the cock in her mouth when the hot cum flows into each hole.

Gary pummels her mouth a few more strokes before he too explodes, giving her a second bellyful of cum.

Janie and Barry have cum, have watched Katy get fucked, and are horny again.

Janie crawls under Katy and starts cleaning out her sperm-filled cunt; Barry mounts Katy, sticks his long slender cock up her asshole and starts pumping, and Steve pulls her head to the other side so he can fuck her mouth. Katy lasts a couple of minutes, and then explodes again. She screams loudly around the cock in her mouth, and then sucks Steve like a vacuum. He blows his wad and she swallows a third load of cum.

Everyone looks exhausted except Janie, who is still licking Katy's sodden cunt, making her whimper.

The video fades and ends; that was the point at which the battery was exhausted. I don't know how long after that I returned, but it must not have been long.

That would have been hot to watch if it were a porno, but that insatiable slut is my dear wife, and I feel a sadness that is hard to describe; a loss of innocence and the blackening of the bright future I envisioned for us.

***

I suffer through a restless night. My wife is busy fucking random jackasses while plenty of other women, including Susan, would like nothing more than to be fucking her husband! Leaving her cheating ass is my first choice, but the timing sucks for so many reasons, including the scandal that will ruin my chances to become the head coach/AD, much less principal.

Maybe I would still have a shot at the UT grad assistant job, but that means she would be here with the kids and I'd be living in a crappy apartment in Austin. The way I feel toward her right now, being away would be a big relief, but being away from the boys? Hell no, they need me as much as I need them!

On the other hand, I'm not going to sit back and be cucked; it's time for me to even the score!

I'm about 5-6 behind, depending on facts I lack. I take count and consider my options as I toss and turn.

Since December 19th she's fucked Randy in every hole, blown Mike, been used as a cum dump by Mike and Sam -- okay, I'll give her partial passes on those, since that was forced, but she did something that allowed them to blackmail her, so she owns part of that too.

She has fucked and likely sucked Bud and Clyde the orangutan; fucked Randy and Billy, blown Billy, Steve, and Gary, and been ass fucked by George and Barry.

Last night she apparently fucked and sucked Charlie and an unknown number of others. At the minimum, she's had at least six cocks in her pussy, 3-10 in her mouth, and given some hand jobs. She took it anally 3-7 times, and had her cunt licked by at least one girl. I honestly have no idea how many guys licked her cunt, but in any case that's an impressive cock count; my pussy count pales in comparison.

Let's count: I've fucked Tonya, Brooke, Cindy, and Susan, been blown by Jennie, made Linda cum over and over with my fingers (is that equal to jacking a guy off?), and had coitus interruptus with my other chances. So, since I'm behind by at least 2 pussy fucks, 3-7 ass fucks, and an unknown number of blow jobs received and/or pussies eaten, I begin to contemplate my top five retribution candidates: Jennie, for sure; Sandy; one or both of my ebony princesses; Linda for the outrageous sex; any or all of Bree, Brittney, Angie, and Audrey. Oops, my list is longer than five, which is okay because I'm more than five behind. Also, if she shows up again I'm going to grudge-fuck Randy's girlfriend, Linda.

One target, however, stands at the top of my list: the innocent blonde beauty, Janet. I drift off to sleep with her bent over with her legs spread begging me to fuck her harder.