Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 09

Story Info
Bringing in the New Year with a Bang.
13.9k words
4.6
7.7k
6

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

Roller Coaster Ride

Chapter 9: Bringing the New Year in with a Bang

Disclaimer: No one involved in sex is under the age of 18.

When chapter 8 ended, the dance troupe had wowed the crowd. "The tempo kicks back up as the band moves the crowd toward a climax just before the 1 pm close of the show. The dancers storm back out to 'Enter Sandman', wear themselves out on 'November Rain' and 'Stairway to Heaven'. The Stones are next with their immortal hit 'Satisfaction', one of my personal all-time favorites. Then the band transitions into a hopeful homage to ZZ Top, beginning with 'Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers'. The girls strut their stuff to 'Gimme All Your Lovin', showcase their lovely 'Legs', and finish with 'LaGrange'. The crowd is exhausted and drunk, but they don't want to quit. The encore is 'Honky Tonk Women' with Katy and Brittney joining Rocky and Johnny at the mic, and that ends the music... but not the party."

Friday, January 1: The Road Goes On Forever and the Party Never Ends

Katy and the girls jump off the stage into the adoring throng. No one is leaving; in fact, they are buying more drinks. My wife is soon surrounded by doting fans, some of whom knew her back when, but most are converts from tonight's performance. The other girls are similarly mobbed, especially Brittney, who also has fans from her live performances singing in club around the area.

The band members efficiently pack and load their equipment, and enter the throng to loud applause and handshakes. I see Joyce and Audrey joining in. It's a scene reminiscent of a Willie concert, where fans feel like they know the performers and the performers aren't reluctant to meet, greet, and drink with their fans.

Andrew is at my shoulder "Katy loves the adulation doesn't she? That's a good thing for a performer. Fans know when your appreciation is genuine." "She is basking in the limelight. I'm happy for her, and the other girls. It seems them getting together was fateful" I respond.

"Those two clowns found a bird's nest on the ground, they recognized it, but they just couldn't keep from fucking it up. The band is good: good musicians, good singers, decent songwriters, but what they do best is put their imprint on classic rock songs. That's entertaining, but it won't get you more than gigs in dance halls and charity concerts. Put those talented ladies up there in front of them, and their potential and prospects change. I've no doubt the video we made tonight will result in them getting picked as the opening act for ZZ Top, at least here in Texas. I think they may already have some regional bands lined up elsewhere. I have no doubt that the five dates this summer will change everything for this bunch: the band and dancers. And, by the way, we have to come up with a name for the dancers. They are going to be too big a hit to go by 'the dancers'."

Audrey is walking among the crowd passing out copies of a photo she took at their dress rehearsal showing the girls in a sexy pose, arms around each other at the waist, right legs slightly extended. Audrey hands one to Andrew and to me; I tell her the photographer certainly captured their beauty and playful nature. She says "Thanks!" with a wink.

Immediately the dancers begin signing their photos, writing personal notes and talking with the fans. The band members also get a photo and each asks them to sign his picture; lots of laughter, but Tommy loudly proclaims, "This is going to be worth a lot of money someday -- thanks!"

Reveling in their new celebrity the girls are content to stay all night, it appears, but the band isn't. "Come on, ladies. They want to close the hall; we need to head for the hotel" says Chad. The crowd has begun to thin anyway, so entertainers say their final good byes, and, for the first time since the first break, Katy looks around for her husband.

Bree spots me, and they all walk over to me excitedly "What did you think? How did we do?" Bree asks. I nod at Andrew and say, "He's the one to ask."

Andrew responds, "You ladies were exceptional! You put on quite a show, and I'm thrilled that I get to represent such a talented group!"

They thank him and titter for moment, then tell me they all need a ride because Angie and Joyce rode with Audrey. Andrew asks if he can follow us because he's not familiar with the area. I tell him "Of course, but wouldn't one of you ladies like to ride with him in case we get separated. Strangely, Katy volunteers, takes him by the arm, and they walk out.

I grab the three bags and take the two babes to the SUV and then to the hotel, with Andrew tagging along behind. Brittney sits in front with me, and Bree leans over the console; I'm surrounded by beauty, and they are flirty beauties. Bree teases, "We already warned Katy not to leave us alone with her handsome stud muffin husband" as she strokes my arm and squeals, "Feel those muscles! Oh, Wow!"

Britt laughs, grabs my thigh, and says, "Yes, that is a BIG muscle!" Everyone laughs, and then Bree leans over my seat and kisses me on the cheek "Our hero!"

Back at the hotel, they go toward their room, Katy and Andrew separate to their respective rooms, and Angie leans over the balcony to remind the girls to "wear your party uniforms." Once in the room Katy says she needs to bathe because she's all sweaty and stinky! I get a beer, make her a drink, and wait.

She takes so long I hand the drink to her through the door and wait some more. Ten minutes later, she walks out wearing the 'party uniform', which consists of a Kelly green dress -- my favorite color, of course - that drapes over the top of her breasts in front, falls loosely down her back almost to her crack, and is held up with two long, thin straps. It's molded to her body until it stops about even with her clit, but has another 8 inches of the same silky material that flares out so it covers her panties, which are matching.

It is indeed breathtaking, but come on! No 'decent married woman' goes out in something like that! Still, she looks damn good, and I stare.

"Isn't this just darling? Joyce rush-ordered these and we each have one, even Audrey, Joyce, and some of the band wives! I can hardly wait to see my friends: let's go to the party room!" Her energy and exuberance are contagious, but I have strong reservations. "Before we go..." I say, gather her in my arms, and give her a potent kiss, smudging her bright red lipstick. I'm marking my property, for all the good it will do me tonight! She rubs her body all over me, and then squirms away and says "Later! We have all night!"

Given the lack of attention she's paid me so far, I wonder if that's true, or if someone else will be unwrapping this shiny green package of pleasure.

As we enter the party room, I see Andrew and the camera man up by the 72" TV, the band members milling, and the Kelly Green Girls clustered in the front near the TV. Katy is greeted like royalty; I'm ignored, so I slip to the bar in the back of the room to see what's in stock; ah hah -- plenty of my beer!

I get one, check on my wife and see she already has a drink in her hand. Not sure how that happened so quickly, but then I see they are all drinking champagne or something like it. That's bad at 2 am. I grab some snacks and take some to the noisy, excited ladies.

"Andrew and Elliot are setting up to show some highlights! We want to see how we look!" squeals Angie, and hugs me. Audrey hugs me too, then Joyce, albeit somewhat reluctantly.

"I can answer that -- you look GOOOODDD! Damn GOOD! Yummy yummy good!" I tease, and get an elbow in my ribs from Angie and a wink from Bree. Katy continues ignoring me in favor of talking with Johnny and Rocky.

Audrey gathers everyone wearing the Kelly green dresses together for photos, and there are plenty of willing cameramen, including me. Elliot stops his setup to come take pictures and video while they ham it up as a big group, and then takes some 'publicity photos' of the dancers only.

Andrew announces the show will begin in 5, warns that he and Elliot limited it to 15 songs so we can go to bed before dawn, and we relive the greatest hits from tonight's show. It's a big TV, the sound system is first class, and dang if they don't look and sound as good as they did onstage! There will need to be some editing of extraneous sound, but they look and sound great. As the music spills out of the room, some fans knock on the door and ask if they can watch: "Of course! Come on in, but BYOB!" And the partying resumes.

I'm impressed watching it on TV, as it all somehow looks more professional, more polished. Katy's meandering, soulful performance of Strawberry Wine, and Britt's burning hot Fever are my favorites, but all 15 of the hits include the dancers, so it's all good.

Lots of drinking and celebrating up front, while the fans and I just enjoy the show. I'm getting buzzed, again, but I don't have to drive so it's all good. Everything is all good, except possibly the closeness of Katy and her two favorite band men, who have her surrounded. She's all giggles, and it's clear even from back here that she's tempting them sorely in that little dress-thing she's wearing.

About 10 songs in Bree looks disapprovingly at whatever is going on with Katy, says something to Britt, and they both look back at me. I dispassionately return the look. Bree starts to get up, but Britt puts her hand on her shoulder and makes her way to the back. She puts on her flirty face, puts her hand on my arm, and says, "Hey, Superstar, you sure look good back here in your tight jeans and boots. Are you enjoying yourself?"

I give her a pouty look and tell her I didn't think anyone had even noticed me, so thanks for stopping by. She makes fun of me "Poor little Timmy, all alone in a crowd! Does Timmy need attention?"

"What I'd LIKE is two pretty girls making over me, touching me, flirting with me, and putting their hands on me. Turnabout is fair play, right?" I ask lightly but with that certain tone to my voice.

Her eyes look sad "Believe me, that has been discussed and a warning has been given."

She pets my arm and returns to the front for the remaining portion of the show. When it ends, people begin to filter out, leaving the nine Girls in Green, seven of the nine band members, Andrew, Elliot, three unattached male fans from the dance, and me. Everyone is milling at the front, so I get another beer and join them.

It turns out the champagne has been flowing freely backstage since mid-night; the Girls in Green and the band members are already wine-drunk, and Andrew and Elliot are behind but seemingly hell-bent on catching up. The three frat-boy fans -- brown haired Rob, blonde surfer dude Terry, and Malcom, a big black guy - are as drunk as skunks, so they fit in perfectly. I'm the only one not shit faced, and I have a good buzz.

With the TV off, Elliot starts playing music on his phone through the excellent sound system, and Elliot's tastes are surprising: many old standards, pop and country, almost all good for slow dancing. Chad's pretty wife, looking good in the short green dress, turns the light switch off, leaving only the bar area lit. It's light enough to see and talk, but dark enough to encourage close dancing; the first nine guys to reach the nine girls get to dance in the dark with the lady of their choice.

Unfortunately, I'm not one of them, so I turn to watch. Elliot approaches me, hands me a USB drive, tells me it has the performance on it and Katy asked him to make her a copy so they can use it to improve. I pocket it, thank him and continue watching the dancers.

The three married couples set the tone, arms wrapped tightly around each other, snuggled together, swaying and kissing more than dancing. Though not as blatant, the other six couples assume the same posture and follow the same tempo. Two of the ladies are laying their heads on their partner's shoulder and clasping them around the back and two are looking their partner in the eyes and talking while pressing their bodies against them. The other two couples are alternately snuggling and kissing, including my wife and Johnny, who apparently don't realize that getting further away from me means getting closer to the lights in the bar so I can see them better.

As the first song ends the next begins, and the dancers continue. As the third consecutive song begins Rocky cuts in on Johnny, who cuts in on the guy dancing with Britt, and there are other changes as well. For the fourth song, Andrew takes Katy, who still hasn't so much as looked my way. The tall skinny band member, Paul, and his tall slender wife separate, and he goes toward the restroom.

She sees me, steps in front of me, and in a country drawl says "You are absolutely the prettiest wallflower I've ever seen; would you dance with me?" I smile and take her in my arms; she's nearly six foot tall in her heels, her green dress is ridiculously tiny on her long frame, she has a tight body, pretty face with brown hair and playful brown eyes.

She's close but not that close, yet she follows every cue and every move, her body glued just away from mine; she looks at me, cocks her head, and asks, "So what in the world is a guy like you doing stag at a party on New Year's Eve?"

I reply, "Actually, my wife is here."

She looks surprised "Really - which one?"

"The blonde dancing over in the corner with Andrew; her name is Katy."

She looks shocked "I had no idea she had a husband...uh, I, uh, hadn't seen y'all together and haven't heard her say anything about being married."

With a totally straight face I respond "It's okay; I'm not sure she knows she's got a husband either, so I can see how you're confused." She tenses up, so I decide to flirt in order to deflect.

"I've seen your husband in the band, of course, but I'm sure I'd remember you if I'd seen you; so, my name is Tim Kelly. And you are?"

She's got a contemplative look on her face; she answers quickly: "I'm Patricia, Pat, Richards; my husband is Paul, the keyboard player. Oh, yes, you said you know him. Sorry, I'm a little bit drunk, I guess."

"You don't seem drunk to me, and you dance divinely; it's like dancing with a feather" I tell her.

She's quiet for a while, then I feel her body close to me and we're dancing cheek to cheek. "I'm a better dancer when we're closer," she explains.

I chuckle "Don't know about that, but you feel damn good like this."

She actually tightens her arms around me, wiggles her hips and says, "I've never danced with a hunk like you, muscles everywhere. I hope you don't mind me being so close."

"Pat, I'd like to hold you even closer but our clothes are in the way. Of course, we could fix that..." I insinuate.

She rubs her firm boobs on my chest, presses our bellies together, and says "That would be the experience of a lifetime, I'm sure, but I'm not certain Paul and I are ready for swinging, and I'm certain he won't give me a hall pass unless he gets Katy in return. However, that is a hell of an offer... and the bigger the lump against my leg gets the harder it is to turn down. My god! I didn't know how right I was about you being a 'big hunk'."

I threaten, "If you keep rubbing your lovely body against me like that I'm going to throw you over my shoulder and carry you to a room. Then you wouldn't have to make a decision; would that work?"

She eases away just a hair and says she's about to forget she's married too. The song ends, Paul claims her, and I turn back toward my spot on the wall; I stop, turn back around, and cut in on Andrew.

Katy looks at my warily, but settles comfortably in my arms and puts her head on my chest. "Pat didn't believe we are married. Isn't that funny?" I inquire.

"Is Pat the tall skinny older woman you were dancing with?" she parries.

"She neither as skinny nor as old as you think, but yes, I was dancing with her. She saw that I'm here alone, took pity on me, and asked me to dance," I rejoin.

Katy replies in an almost angry voice "You aren't here alone! I'm just having fun with my friends -- why must you spoil it?"

"Yeah, I guess having a husband along is cramping your style a little. Would you like for me to leave?" I ask.

"No, you don't have to leave, but just let me have some fun. I have to go back to the real world tomorrow, and I just want to keep having fun tonight!" she says plaintively.

I lean back so I can see her face: "Wow! So, the 'real world' of being married with a family is quite a burden for you! Should I leave so you can 'have fun with your friends' tonight before you have to reassume your burdensome role? Or, do you just want a hall pass for tonight?"

She sounds angrier "Don't twist everything I say! I didn't ask you to leave, and I didn't ask for a 'hall pass'. I just want to relax and enjoy myself without worrying about how you feel when someone dances with me."

"And kisses you, fondles you, squeezes your ass, seduces you, and ultimately fucks you? Is that not the very definition of a 'hall pass'?

"I'll tell you what: you do whatever the hell you want to do tonight with whomever you want to do it with, and I'll do the same! We can still ride back home tomorrow together, and then see where we go from there!

"Or, you can be with me, we can dance, talk to everyone, go back to the room and make love, and then go home to our family tomorrow refreshed. Which is it, Katy?"

She turns those big eyes on me, a mix of confusion and resolution showing. "Look, Tim, I love you and our family, but I am having the best, most exciting night of my life and I don't want it to end. Can't you just let me have fun tonight?" she requests plaintively.

I angrily accede "Okay, you got it - enjoy yourself! Just don't do anything terminally stupid, catch a STD, or end up starring in a gangbang!"

I turn her loose just as the song is ending, turn my back on her, walk to the bar, and pick up a bottle of Republic Reposado Tequila. Without a word to any of the people watching me with concern, I keep walking until I'm standing on the banks of the river. I'm bitterly angry at her, at myself, at the world!

I know that tonight could be the catalyst that combusts our already-rocky relationship, but why should I intervene? She is choosing to be available to other men; am I to force her to act like a married woman and mother? Moreover, if I do, what have I accomplished? If that is her new direction, as it has appeared to be since that fateful night that I shared her with Randy, she will take it regardless of my best efforts.

What is it they say about a bird? If you turn it loose and it doesn't come back, it was never yours anyway. I guess we're about to find out whether my little bird is going to fly away.

I walk along the river, remembering what Paula the Prophet told me just one day ago. "Soon there will come a time when you have to make the decision: do you cling to a traditional marriage, stifle your wife, and bury your natural instincts, living out your life according to other people's rules, or... do you release your old-fashioned morality in favor of acting as nature intended. You can tell those constricting your world to 'fuck off', and join your wife in exploring without the constraints society wants to put on us. From what you've told me your wife is already at that point -- in fact, she's chaffing at the bit -- and, after our sex tonight, I know you are at the precipice. Whether you turn around in fear or jump into the abyss will determine the direction of rest of your life."

Walking among the towering cypress along the river, I approach the bridge, cross under and walk past the tube rental shops. Everything is closed until spring; it looks as abandoned and forlorn as I feel. Never, ever would I have believed it would come to this; but, how many young lovers do? There would be fewer marriages if they understood the pain they would face as it falls apart.

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers