Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crisp winter night sky punctuated by untold billions of points of lights, the moon a small sliver on the western horizon, I feel overwhelmed, insignificant, and helpless.

My misery peaks, and suddenly my blood begins to boil! Why am I out here, alone and melancholy, while she's doing whatever she's doing? If she doesn't give a fuck about me, why am I out here brooding? Fuck her and the horse she rode in on! There are plenty of fish in the sea, and I have the rod to catch the good ones! Recriminations and thoughtful considerations can wait until another day: I'm going back! If she's stepping outside our marriage, I'm going to steal one of the luscious girls in green away, bury my troubles in her exquisite body, and give new meaning to the term 'revenge fuck'!

Although I've been gone over an hour, I'm expecting everyone to still be around the party room. When I look inside, however, it's dark and quiet. Since the party has ended, I walk into the central area between the parallel wings, hopeful that Katy is waiting in our room. I pause when I hear music and noise coming from the suite around the corner where Johnny and Rocky are staying; somehow, I know that's where my wife is.

The drapes are partially closed, but I can see through a half-foot wide slit between them. The frat boy fans are standing by the drapes, drinking and watching something across the room; Rob is holding an iPad as if he is filming.

I see Andrew standing beside the bed with his head thrown back and his hips arched forward. I move a few inches so I have a different view and see Johnny lying near the left end of the bed, his legs dangling, and his feet on the floor. Katy is straddling him, naked, and he is sucking her tits. Rocky is standing on the floor behind her, hands on her hips, vigorously banging her butthole, and the reason Andrew's back is arched is because Katy's mouth is bobbing up and down on his cock, his hand in her hair. Well, it certainly didn't take long for the gangbang I warned her against to get started!

I take out my phone and start videoing the action, not for vicarious pleasure, but because it will be helpful in our divorce proceedings. Texas may be a 'no-fault' state, but film of an airtight wife in the midst of an orgy should give me some leverage in negotiations. In fact, it might give me full custody of our sons. 'Aggravated sexual misconduct' is a factor that will influence the court, and I have a feeling her actions are going to meet that standard.

The frat boys are loudly talking about which hole each gets when they have their turns. Andrew shoots his wad in her mouth, Katy swallows, and Elliot immediately takes his place, shoving his short fat cock at her face. I watch her left hand reach out, grab his cock, and guide him to her mouth, engagement and wedding bands gleaming in the light.

Johnny and Rocky finish up and the Frat boys take their places. Malcom lies on the bed, Katy mounts him and starts riding his unimpressive 7" cock, another takes the rear, and the third sets his iPad up on the dresser and gets the camera just right to keep filming while he takes his turn. He has to wait on Elliot, who only lasts another few minutes.

With them away from the window, I see Tommy leaning on the wall watching, slowly stroking his porn star-sized cock. Two young band members stand beside him with noticeable boners and a look of amazement on their youthful faces. Everyone in the room is butt naked.

Once the tag team has taken the bed and filled all her holes again, I put up my phone and start to my room. Ten guys...shit! Ten guys...As much of a slut as she's become, I wonder if that is enough?

From early childhood through the sixth grade, my Scots-Irish and Scandinavian ancestry got me in a lot of trouble. "Hot tempered", "out-of-control", even "dangerous" were appellations applied to me by teachers, kids, parents; even my own! It seems I have an over-developed sense of right and wrong and a 'White Knight' complex, as well as an innate hatred of bullies and smart asses. The elementary principal and counselor ultimately made me an 'office aide' during PE to keep me from beating the hell out of older kids who thought they were badasses.

Our PE class was at the same time and on the same fields as the junior high PE classes, which was composed of overage losers who weren't tough enough for athletics but were tough enough to pick on younger kids. I had personally convinced half of them that was a bad idea and the rest were beginning to get it when a turd with rich parents complained to the Board, which talked to the superintendent, who gave instructions to the principal.

I would likely have been expelled for fighting, except my grades were the best in the class, my scores on achievement tests were the best in the school system, the teachers loved me, and the coaches believed I was a future star in athletics. Well, those factors and the fact that my parents simply said they would home school me if I wasn't going to be allowed to fight back against overage bullies.

The accommodation reached was to separate the junior high losers from the elementary kids during that class and lunch, and for me to 'help around the office'. That mostly involved me sitting in a quiet room reading; but, believe me, I learned a lot about the inner workings of a school from my quiet, remote location.

The redeeming feature of that spring was that Dad introduced me to a man highly accomplished in martial arts. His job was not to teach me to fight even better, but rather how to control my Irish temper and Viking rage. Of course, in order to do that, he also had to teach me how to fight even better, so I decided it was a win-win situation for me.

He worked with me though high school, although, as I grew older, my busy schedule dropped our workouts from daily to weekly to every now and then. I did not participate in organized martial arts contests, but when I practiced with his students from other towns who did, I handled them easily. One of the most important things he taught me was to remove myself emotionally from the situation if it was going to excite my adrenal gland too much, which was very helpful in this specific situation.

My boiling blood wants me go into the room and wreak havoc: beat the hell out of the males, and then slap some sense into my slut wife! My training tells me to disassociate myself from the lewd and lascivious actions of the slut on the bed.

"Come on', I tell myself, 'You were a college football player! Although you never participated, you've seen sluts in orgies like this before; it's no big deal.'

The big difference between those orgies and this one is that this wanton slut happens to be my wife and the mother of my children! The sight of the engagement ring and wedding bands I gave her shimmering on her hand while she took a second guy down her throat with two others in her cunt and ass, is burned into my brain. As I stand there, there is a cold fury burning inside my soul. I know that is a dangerous state of being, and struggle to control my instincts to maim and kill!

Strangely, at that moment I remember that Paula said before she could become the wife Peter wanted, she had to fully explore her sexuality. Maybe that is where Katy is. She fought the fires and desires in her nether regions for her first 20 years, learned that sex is even better than her dreams told her, and now can't get enough. I mean, I fully satisfy her every time; but, am I not enough? Is she hell-bent on exploring her sexuality regardless of cost?

If she's Paula -- having to explore before she can fully commit to our marriage -- I have to decide if I'm Paul. Am I the husband who can allow his wife that freedom, and then accept it as nothing more than a learning experience for her? Everything I feel tells me I can't, which means my marriage is done!

I switch off the camera, put the phone in my pocket, and start walking around the corner toward my room.

Lights are on and people are moving around inside. At first, I wonder how they got in, but then remember that Katy opened the adjoining doors to give something to Joyce before we left for the dance.

Bree spots me through the window, exclaims to the others, and dashes outside to greet me with a bear hug. "We were so worried!!! Where have you been?"

"I went for a walk" I explain. Britt, Angie, Audrey, and Joyce are all outside now, and I'm getting hugged from every side. "I just needed to calm down" I tell them by way of explanation.

Seeing and feeling all this female pulchritude distracts me from my anger. Audrey asks, "When you came back did you see...?"

"You mean the Katy Decathlon / gangbang going on? Yeah, I saw that. In fact, I filmed part of it, for posterity. But... enough about my EX-wife, why are all of you in my room? Y'all want to gangbang me, I hope?" That broke the morose sentiment and restored the teasing/flirty attitude we heretofore always maintained.

Britt takes my arm and says "That's right, Superstar! And I'll even take sloppy seconds with you!" Bree says, "Heck, I'll take thirds!", and Audrey says, "Well, since you girls are being so generous, dibs on first!" Angie and Joyce both giggle, Angie takes her arm and says "Save a little for us, girlfriends."

As we walk back toward the room bantering I wonder at the prospect of actually engaging in sex with these lovely ladies, wonder if they are going to get to the room and say "In your dreams!" and blow me off.

Then ask myself if it's even possible to satisfy all five.

As we enter the room, I decide to push it further "Five young, gorgeous females are a challenge even for a 'superstar', so feel free to fluff one another before, during, and after. I want everyone to get their needs fully met, because I'm sure I'm going to!"

"What does 'fluff' mean?" asks innocent Angie; Audrey replies, "He's telling us to feel free to engage in girl on girl action to get us ready and keep him ready."

Angie blushes fiercely, giggles nervously, and exclaims "Mom! How do you even know that! I'm not sure I want you around! It's embarrassing having you here like this!"

Audrey laughs, "You know your sexy mom, and I know you aren't a virgin, so relax."

Britt pulls out her phone, plugs it into my computer to have better speakers and announces, "If we're going to have us an orgy, I think we should start with stripping! That should get everyone excited, and we'll start with.... SUPERSTAR!" With that she turns on an album entitled, she says, Ten Best Stripper Songs, and tells me "Come on Superstar; give your girlfriends a thrill!"

It's hard to remove cowboy boots sexily, so I sit on the bed, take off my boots and socks, stand, and start dancing like the many exotic dancers I've seen. I've never seen male strippers, but that's what I'm trying for.

I whip my big belt off and toss it to Joyce, who squeals and twirls it, pretending excitement at getting something from the stripper. I unbutton my shirt a couple of buttons, dance over to Bree and tell her to unbutton me. She unbuttons the sleeves and the front, pulls it out of my pants, and starts to take it off; I stop her, shake my finger, and dance around some more, opening and closing the shirt, then allow Angie to take if off. She's staring at my torso with mouth agape; she puts her hand on my chest and murmurs "Oh my god!"

I spin around and face the other girls, who also look incredulous. Audrey exclaims, "He's a Greek god!"

I dance over to Britt and point at the button on my jeans; she unbuttons and unzips me; I turn around, wiggle my butt in her face, slap my butt, face her again, and tell her "take off my pants".

Her usual aloof demeanor is gone; she kneels down and begins pulling my pants down over my partially hard cock, allows me to step out of them, and licks her lips as I push my swelling cock, still entrapped in my blue boxer briefs, at her face.

Smug Britt is still on her knees looking at my bulge; she reaches out to grasp it, which I allow for a second, thinking 'damn she looks good on her knees!', before slapping her hand and spinning away to Audrey.

She has the same hungry look; I motion her to kneel, she does, and looks up at me: "since you're first, you do the honors."

She pulls down on the waist band, exposing the head of my cock, stares with her mouth open, and pulls down until my entire cock and balls are free. I look around at the girls; all are staring, mouths agape. Audrey pulls my shorts down to the ground, just as the music ends. I pose briefly, flexing my arms and legs, like a Greek statue with a 10" cock extended straight out, and state, "Okay, that's it for me. Who's next?"

They all just stare, mouths wide open, so I command "Come on, stop staring! Someone start stripping! Let's get this show started! Joyce, how about you go first?" Joyce looks stricken but the others cheer and clap, so she gamely begins swaying to the music. I put a pile of pillows against the headboard and sit where I can lean back on them. Britt sits down on the bed to my right, puts her feet up, and sits beside me, turned slightly toward me. She reaches over and fondles my balls, then my cock, which immediately returns to full staff.

The girls are wearing exactly two pieces of clothing: their dress and the matching panties, so there isn't much art in taking them off. Joyce tries, but pulling her dress down and showing her tits, shaking them at us, pulling her dress below her nice butt and shaking that at us, and stepping out of her dress leaves her standing in her panties only.

She looks good to me, and I applaud and whistle softly; the others join in, and Joyce is inspired to continue dancing and begin taking off her panties. Her Kelly green panties look good against her pale skin, and her body looks better than expected when she gets completely undressed just before the song ends.

We all cheer, and I ask, "Who's next?"

Angie squeals "Me!" and gets up in front of the bed.

Bree looks around at Brittney holding my hard cock and gasps "Oh, my! He is an oversized Greek god! Look at that cock!" They all look, but I ignore everyone and gesture at Angie to get started.

Joyce looked good and did a credible job, but Angie is a gifted dancer and a gymnast, and her petite body is simply perfectly developed and proportionate. I've probably never wanted to fuck anyone more than I want to fuck that little whirling dervish, and it looks like Joyce feels the same way. By the time she stops twisting, gyrating, and stripping everyone in the room is hot to trot, and my cock is leaking. Bree has taken a seat beside me on the edge of the bed; she reaches over, wipes my pre-cum with her fingers, and licks them. "Yum -- he's delicious" she exclaims. Britt says, "Let me see", leans over, milks my cock, licks my cock head, and agrees, "Yes, he certainly is! Salty and sweet, just like our Timmy!"

Bree jumps off the bed when the next song begins. "I'm not sure anyone can top what Ang just did, so I'm going to try a different style." Her song is perfect for bump and grind, and she's got the perfect body to dance that way. All eyes are glued to her, and she takes the opportunity to 'flirt' with the naked lovelies; she has Joyce pull her dress up so she can wiggle her butt at every person in the room, fondles Joyce's breast and pulls her thimble-sized nipple.

She dances away, pushes her ass against Angie, and grinds it against her. Angie grabs her hips, humps her butt, and pulls Bree's dress down in front, which frees her lovely white titties. Angie pulls on each, making Bree whimper, and then unceremoniously pulls Bree's dress off, leaving the scrumptious blonde in her green panties. She slips away to Audrey, takes her hands and places them on her amazing breasts. Audrey rubs them with her palms while Bree grinds her hips, then grabs her little pink eraser sized nipples and pulls and twists. Bree freezes for a second, closes her eyes, and whimpers loudly; you can tell it hurts, but in a good way.

Audrey turns her loose, and Bree sashays over beside Britt and beckons her to pull her panties down; she turns loose of my cock, hangs her legs over the edge of the bed, sinks to her knees, and pulls Bree's green panties slowly off while Bree wiggles her hips in a big circle. When the panties hit the ground Britt puts her head between Bree's spread legs and licks up her moist thighs toward her dripping pussy. She pauses "Yum, she tastes great too!"

Bree continues rolling her hips and Britt kisses up to her pussy; Bree freezes, but just as the music ends Britt moves her mouth to the inside of Bree's tender thigh next to her pussy, grabs and holds her hips, and gives her a big hickey right on her unblemished thigh! "Now you're mine, slut; I marked you!"

Everyone dies laughing, Bree leans over and looks at the hickey, puts her hands on her hips, stares at Britt, and tells her "That's okay, Britt, because you still have to dance! Payback's a bitch!"

Britt gets up laughing, pops Bree hard on the butt, and walks over to her phone. She finds the song she wants, poses with hands on hips, and starts dancing with the first sounds. The stripping album is Britt's, it was her idea to strip, and you can tell she has done this before. If we had a pole I'm sure her act would have topped any professional, but even without I've never seen anyone dance as erotically as she does; we're all agog!

Bree is back on the bed bedside me, and she starts playing with my cock in the slow rhythm Britt is using to strip. By the time her dress is off my cock is diamond hard and my mouth is dry. I put my arm around Bree, draw her to me, and begin cupping her breast with that hand while the other caresses her thigh. She spreads her legs wider and uses her other hand to lightly knead my balls. Brittney's body and Bree's hands are causing me to ache from my cock down through my balls and into my groin.

I'm past ready to end the foreplay and engage in the gangbang, but Britt steps onto the bed, puts her right foot between Bree's legs and her left between mine; she stares down at me and starts gyrating her hips right above us.

She looks at Bree, who turns me loose, reaches up to the front of Britt's panties, and begins to pull them down. Her bare pussy is right above us as she lithely steps out of her panties, puts her left foot outside my leg, and begins to move her pussy lower and lower, closer and closer to our watering mouths.

When she is only a few inches away Bree suddenly reaches up and buries two finger of her right hand in Britt's wet pussy, and grabs her hip with her left hand so she can't straighten back up. The look of lust on Britt's face is immeasurable as Bree drives her fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy. I reach up and grab both of her breasts and milk them like she milked my cock, pulling her nipples out between my thumb and forefinger and lightly twisting as I simulate milking a cow.

Brittney's legs are quivering in her spread squat position, but Bree won't turn loose. Britt is now grinding her pussy on Bree's hand, and Bree inserts a third finger. Britt starts to collapse as an orgasm crashes through her. Bree pulls her fingers free; I hold Britt up by putting my face in her gushing pussy, remove my hands from her tits, and support her butt.

Bree pinches Brittney's thigh just below her pussy and twists; she growls "Now you're mine, slut; I marked you!" No one laughs this time because this has moved into the realm of serious erotica.

The song had ended; Britt finds a spot to put her knees down and rolls over me to lie beside me.

Audrey is still standing there, frozen. I look at her with pussy juice on my face and tell her it's her turn to entertain. She stands there for a moment and puts on a new track; it's raunchy sounding old-school stripper music, and Audrey knows how to use it. Her moves are as polished as any of the others, and her rhythm is impeccable; it's easy to see where Angie came by her looks and her dancing ability. About half way through her song, with her dress at her feet and her panties pulled down over her still-firm and round ass, Audrey looks at her daughter.