Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bring all my fingers back to the task of making her cum, she resumes cleaning my tonsils with her tongue, and her orgasm begins. She makes a sound of release "oh augh oh owww" as this hardened and sophisticated lady climaxes like a school girl getting fingered while rubbing her bare tits on her boyfriend's arm. I feel like a god as I get her off, without cunnilingus or intercourse. Now I'm going to fuck her, but getting her off first with kisses and my fingers is pleasing to my ego.

Before Britt can come down completely and Bree can make me cum in her mouth, I order Brittney to sit on my cock and Bree to sit on my face, facing Britt. They do as ordered and I come seriously close to losing my sperm as Brittney's wet-velvet vagina slides down my cock at the same time I smell and then taste Bree's delicious and delectable pussy, which is delightfully mounted on my mouth.

They are both sitting up, hands on me, avoiding the contact I want them to have. I grab Bree's hands and place them on Britt's tits, and then do the same with Brittney's hands. Soon they relax and I can tell they are kissing. Brittney is rocking on my cock and Bree is rocking on my mouth and chin while my tongue probes her inside.

I spread her ass cheeks, smell her unspoiled chocolate tunnel, pull her cheeks further apart with my hands, pull her down so I can deposit a load of spit on her starfish, and insert the thumb of my left hand. Her sphincter is so tight I can barely get in, and she groans with pleasure and pain as I begin to work my index finger in also.

Their make out session seems to be spiraling to new heights as they kiss and caress one another. Bree's movements on my mouth are getting frantic, and Britt's thrusts on my cock are too: is there actually a chance I can get them both off and complete the five-fecta of satisfied women without having blown a load myself? That would be awesome, and probably a Guinness Record!

It builds and builds for another ten minutes while I focus on the task at hand, and finally the girls clinch one another and orgasm together! That is an unbelievable outcome, and I silently applaud my unexpected successes!

They roll off on opposite sides of me, proclaiming "too sensitive, too sensitive." I high-five myself mentally, and loudly proclaim, "Hell yeah! I did it!"

Rising up on my elbow, I look at the satisfaction on Brittney's beautiful face, her cornflower blue eyes closed to slits. Her right arm is lying across her chest, her lovely white boobs with rose colored, thimble-size nipples, and take one in my mouth. We've had sex, but I haven't explored her luscious body, and I intend to do that very thing before the night ends.

But, fair is fair: she's had two orgasms and ridden my cock and Bree hasn't. I turn her over; her light blonde hair is framing her head and her wholesome beauty is breathtaking. I kiss her for only the second time, and it's every bit as good as I remember!

I break the kiss to look her over and stroke her gleaming body; her legs, hips, and tiny waist are as nice as Katy's, and her luscious titties are better. I lean down and kiss her heaving breasts, which, even lying on her back, are as big as half a cantaloupe; topped with light pink areoles and hot pink nipples sticking straight up and so distended they are puckered. I feast on her breasts while my hand explores her side, her flanks, and her thighs, inside and out. Her skin is so soft I want to pinch it.

I rise back up to kiss her passionately, then kiss down her neck, her chest, suckle each breast, kiss all over her flat stomach, and pay special attention to her belly button. Further down, kissing and sucking on her hip bones, then her right thigh, knee, calf, and foot. I raise her leg and kiss back up the inside, biting her inner thigh near her pussy and sucking to mark her.

She whimpers and holds my head to her. I switch to the other leg, and work down the top to her foot; I bite and suck each toe, pulling on them with my teeth. The ecstatic look on her face and the way she is grabbing at me disclose her readiness to couple, but I'm enjoying this too much to stop.

I lift her left leg and work back up it to the junction, but this time I mark her right beside her labia. She thrusts her hips up, grabs me by the hair, and moans "Fuck me now! I want you so badly! I have to have you NOW!"

I ignore her plea and flip her over on her belly. Starting with her right foot, I work my hands, lips, mouth, and tongue inexorably toward her shoulders and neck, which I know are sensitive areas for her. As I kiss all around her neck and shoulders, I straddle her butt, laying my cock between her cheeks.

Sitting up, I reach down with both hands, and spread her cheeks so my cock is lying in the valley and my balls are resting on her taint. She arches her hips, squeezes my cock with her muscular butt, and lets out a cry of desire and frustration.

"Oh, no, you gorgeous thing; not until I finish feasting on your fantastic body!" I warn her, as I begin to massage her shoulders. She moans loudly and surrenders to my hands.

I'm too impatient to do a good massage, so I soon resume my kissing/sucking/licking/biting journey down her tender body. I'm quickly at her round, perfect ass, which is as soft and flawless as a baby's. I lavish attention on it, and again mark her on the bottom of each cheek. She squeals into her pillow.

I kiss down her legs, suck on the soft area behind her knees, proceed to the foot, and then work up the other leg back to where her perfect leg becomes her perfect butt. I lick her pussy with a broad, flat tongue, then flick my tongue over her brownie.

I straddle her again, pull her legs together, and rest my cock in the valley where I can move it up and down on her pussy. She reacts by trying to trap it inside her, but pushing my big cock down into that position is too painful, so I flip her back over.

She spreads her legs and beckons me between them: I reach under her legs to bring them up, put my arms under her knees, and lift them over my bent arms while positioning my cock. "Put it in, Bree. I'm going to fuck you now, and I'm going to leave a huge load of cum in your hot little pussy."

She smiles, reaches between us and gasps my cock to guide it into her "Finally!" she purrs. As my cock enters, I push he legs up a little higher and lean forward, driving my big cock into her hot, wet little pussy in a long, slow slide.

She inhales and holds her breath, her eyes wide, then exclaims, "Holy Fuck you're big! It looks and feels big, but I had no idea how big until it went in!"

She grasps my cock and declares, "Oh my god -- it's only halfway inside! I'm fuller than I've ever been, and it's only halfway in! Go easy, Tim -- I don't know if I can take it all!"

I'm beginning to fuck her now, making sure my cock head passes over her clit each stroke in and out, and then lifting her legs higher to drive it into the bundle of nerves called the G spot. My hands rub her big titties with their cute hot pink nipples, then mash them, and pull and lightly twist the nipples; she arches her back in return, gives a little cry "Ahhhh", and redoubles her effort to make my cock fit in her tight vagina.

I withdraw until my cockhead is touching her outer lips; she thrusts upward when I press down into her and more cock is inside. She makes a gurgling sound and chants "Oh! Oh! Oh! God that feels so good!" She wriggles her hips to get all the sensation possible, and thrusts up again, driving in another inch of cock; a strangled "Ahhhhahhhahhh" warbles from her delicate throat, and I feel her insides begin to spasm around my cock.

I feel the cum boiling in my balls, tightening my thighs and my stomach as I prepare to ejaculate inside this blonde angel. She somehow knows, and she brings her heels over my shoulders and presses her tits against my hands. I begin to cum with a force that propels the hot sperm deep inside. Her eyes widen and her mouth gapes as a bucket of hot liquid hits the walls of her vagina; she screams incoherently and her orgasm reaches new intensity while she writhes beneath me!

Eight, maybe ten streams of cum later we're both sated. I let her legs fall back to the bed and collapse on top of her. I look to my left and see Brittney propped up on an elbow watching "I'm jealous! That was amazing -- you've got to fuck me like that! I'll bet young Bree will never be the same after that!"

I feel the bed move to the right and see the little red headed sprite climbing onto the bed: "I'm jealous too. I want more of your amazing cock."

Brittney laughs and strokes my face and hair "We may have to give him a little break, Angie; even a Satyr needs a moment to recoup after fucking five women into a stupor!"

I reluctantly pull out of Bree, who literally purrs like a kitten, pulls me down, and gives me an open mouth kiss with a lot of tongue. My cock stirs, but it's after 4 am and I've had no sleep at all. I position myself between her and Brittney, tell Brittney to turn on her other side, and spoon her luscious body. Bree spoons me from behind, purrs again, and Angie spoons Bree. Brittney says, "Angie, the sound Bree is making is the sound you make when you are totally content after being fucked senseless. Very few men can make you feel that way, so treasure it when it happens."

Angie purrs, "He fucked me senseless too, but I made a different sound."

"Yes, you squealed like a happy pig!" Bree teases. Angie slaps her arm, reaches over it, and pinches her nipple "You shouldn't tease someone when you're naked and vulnerable in their arms!" Bree squirms, but soon grows still, and the four of us fall fast asleep with the lamp still on.

****

I awake with my hard cock wedged between Brittney's legs with her trying to capture it by pushing back with her pussy. I respond with a quick thrust, and the first half of my cock entered her. She coos happily and repositions so my cock can go deeper. I thrust again and she coos again. I grab her boobs with my left hand, and move my right under her waist to her hip, pulling her to me. This time she gives a little yelp and wriggles her hips to seat my cock.

We contentedly screw like that for a while, until I feel my balls needs release again. I raise her top leg and hold it at a 45-degree angle so I can drive deeper into her. I pinch her nipple, then seek the other one and do the same. She arches her back against my hand and thrusts back onto my cock; her slender neck is close, so I kiss and suck it. When she throws her hand back to grasp my head, I brazenly mark her neck with my sucking mouth.

Driving harder and harder into her, pulling her hips onto my cock with my bottom hand and dropping my other hand to her pussy to strum her clit, I order "Play with your tits!" She immediately begins to cup, fondle, mash, and pull on them. I'm getting very close to filing her with cum, and she is making noises that tell me she is ready to flood me. I take her clit between my thumb and forefinger, pull gently on it, and rub it between my finger and thumb. She arches her back, thrusts back onto my cock, emotes a deep sound and cries "OH! MY! GODDDD!" as she orgasms.

I drive my cock into her twice more, hold her as tightly as I can, thrust up until all 10 inches are buried in her, and cum. When the hot cum scorches her vaginal walls she makes a keening sound and writhes around my cock until we are both sated.

"That was HOT!" exclaims Bree from behind me. "Now I'm jealous!"

Angie says, "Are you like the Greek god of sex or something? How can you do that over and over and over to five women, then start over?"

I roll onto my back, laugh sardonically, and say, "Apparently not everyone shares your opinion of my sexual prowess... but I'm certainly happy that you guys enjoyed our night of debauchery. And thank you -- you were each wonderful lovers!"

I kiss each in turn, get out of the bed, and go shower. The girls are stirring when I come back, but still in bed whispering. I tell them I'm going to go to brunch at the meeting room, "because even satyrs need sustenance".

Britt hops out of bed and runs over to me as I start to open the other door and in a very serious voice tells me quietly "Tim, I hate to even say this, but don't have any physical contact with Katy until she's been checked for STDs. I don't know those assholes that were with Malcom, but I've seen them with him at the club where he's a bouncer on weekends.

"I was singing there about a month ago and on break I heard them talking about all of them all getting a STD from 'some skanky crackhead waitress' at the club. Malcom said it was worth it because the video got another 25 members on their website. Then they started hitting on me! Can you believe that? I told them no thanks, since they were just talking about their STDs.

The other girls at the club say he's a sadistic bastard and to stay away from him, so I don't even play that club anymore. I think all three of them had pregnant wives at the time, but at least one has had a baby recently, from what I heard."

I thank her, give her another soft, sweet kiss, tell her I'll see her in a few minutes, and open the door to the other room to find Joyce spooning Audrey. I walk over and kiss each of them, and tell them "Thank you!" Audrey replies "No, thank you! That was the best start to a New Year I've ever had!" Joyce echoes "me too!"