Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie has looked shocked and surprised by her mother's moves, and Audrey warns her, "Mommy is about to begin the 'pole dancing' part of her routine, so if you don't want to watch mommy having sex you better go into the other room."

Angie stands there almost mesmerized as Audrey grabs 'the pole', holds it like a prop while dancing, and then hops lightly onto the bed, where she rubs my pole with her tits. Joyce pulls Angie into the doorway to the adjoining room; Angie stops and looks back just as her mommy begins to titty fuck me.

Joyce gets her into the other room and embraces her from behind. I see Joyce turn her and kiss her before she partially closes the door. She's been hot for Angie all along, and I'm confident both will be properly fluffed when their turn comes. I do like to watch girl-on-girl action, like every hot blooded male, but I've got a cougar trying to swallow my cock that needs attention.

Audrey gags, coughs and pulls off my cock. "I've had a few big cocks in my life, but I've never had a specimen like this one. It's like trying to swallow a fat paper towel roll, but with a big head on top. Have you girls ever had one like it?" she asks as she looks eagerly around at Britt and Bree.

Both shake their heads. Bree says, "I've dreamed about it since I got to grab it in the parking lot at the dance that night we first met. Now that I'm face-to-face with it I'm a little bit worried that it will split me in half!"

Audrey backs off again and says "Then you understand how concerned I am about tiny little Angie." She looks down at me "But I can trust you not to hurt her, right?" I nod and assure her I won't.

I look at Britt, who is still staring at Audrey's efforts at swallowing my cock and tell her "You and Bree need to go into the other room and fluff each other. I need some privacy with this lovely lady, and you two need to prepare one another for the 'ordeal' ahead."

As they start to leave, I command, "The order after Audrey is Joyce, Angie, Bree and Brittney. Tell the others, and make sure Joyce is ready. She once spent a night cock teasing me, she's been aiding and abetting the enemy, and she's going to get fucked royally in return."

Turning back to Audrey "Now, ginger, climb up on my cock. You're a great cock sucker, but I just know you're an even better fuck, so get mounted."

Audrey is a slightly larger and more mature version of Angie, with the same Auburn hair and lightly freckled complexion; she's 5'4 and 130 to Angie's 5'2 110, but built the same with similar muscle tone. She smiles, points to her pussy and notes, "The carpet does match the drapes, doesn't it?"

"It looks inviting, but I'm more interested in how it feels inside."

She straddles my cock and begins to settle on it, working her hips around it to coat it fully, and works it into her tight cunt. My hands embrace her breasts, rubbing and pulling on them; she makes a face as her cunt makes room for my big cock.

It's a tight fit, and she's panting when she gets 7 inches in. She reaches under, grasps my cock, moans, and tells me "It's too big; I don't think I can get it all in!" I assure her I don't care; just start pleasuring us both. With that, she raises her tight pussy up until my cockhead is barely in, and then slides down on it.

Up again, down again; she moans deeply and does it again and again. My mouth captures her tit, my hands drop to her hips and pull her down harder and further, time after time. A only few more strokes and she seizes up, gasps, makes a loud high-pitched mewing sound, and orgasms around my cock, her vagina contracting tightly and spasming. I'm sure the girls in the other room heard her, as well as anyone walking by outside.

I keep my hard cock inside her, roll her over, pull her knees over my shoulders, and begin to fuck her hard and fast. At first, she tries to fight me, but she quickly realizes I'm in total control. After no more than 5 minutes she is thrusting up as best she can chanting something like 'my god my god my god! Sooooo good, so good!" when she suddenly seizes up again, cries out even louder, and collapses completely, as if she fainted.

I slow and then stop thrusting into her, bring her legs back to the bed, and kiss her. She's still alive and conscious, but barely returns my kiss. She whispers softly "You are amazing! Thank you thank you thank you; I've never had back-to-back orgasms like that."

She struggles in my arms, slides out from under me, and says, "I've enjoyed all of you I can stand, super stud -- I'll send Joyce in."

Joyce enters with a look of trepidation, eyes my cock, looks at my lustful face, and says, "I'm not sure I'm ready for you." I tell her "You were sure when you were playing with my cock under the table at the Gala, or prick teasing me while we danced. It's payback time for the prick teasing, you Three-Holes-Whore! Now get on your knees on the bed and clean my cock! I know you like the taste of pussy!"

The look of trepidation includes a healthy dose of fear, but she does as ordered. Joyce has a big mouth with puffy lips; she begins licking the head like an ice cream cone; I want it in her throat, so I grab her hair and push her mouth down on my cock until it is in her throat. She gags and tries to swallow it, which feels good, but she's running out of breath.

I pull her head back up, she gasps air and looks at me wild eyed; I push her head back down on my cock until she can't breathe, then pull her back up. "I'm disappointed: I figured a cock-sucking slut like you would be able to swallow all of it! You want to try again?"

She has a panicked look and shakes her head. I snarl, "Then get that sleazy pussy up here on my cock, right now! Before you do, you don't have any STD's do you?" She shakes her head and says no, tells me she was recently checked, crawls over me and lowers her soaking pussy on my engorged cock. I thought she'd like being treated rough, and it's clear she does.

"You'd better have a snapping turtle pussy or my cock is back in your throat, understand?" I threaten. She forces herself down on my cock, moaning and groaning as she's filled up. Her jelly bean size nipples are so excited they are almost purple. Part of that is my rough use of her, but I'm sure the rest is her little fluffer, Angie; she's next, and I'm really looking forward to that!

My peripheral vision sees movement; the dancers have the door open and are watching us. Angie is kneeling down, Bree is looking over her and Brittney is on top, like the three monkeys. Time for a show! I grab Joyce's tits and pull on them until they are stretched out, slide my fingers to the nipples, and mash and twist them. Joyce inhales deeply and exclaims "Oh!", but keeps working her cunt on my cock.

Soon she's got most of me imbedded, so she begins to rock, eyes closed, intoning "Oh! Oh! Oh!" over and over again in rhythm with her rocking hips. I turn loose of her nipple with my left hand and engulf it with my mouth, draw my hand back to slap her near butt cheek hard, and bite on her nipple. She yells 'OOOOOWWW!" and begins to orgasm. I thrust up into as far as I can, turn loose of her titties, and slap both her butt cheeks; that seemingly intensifies her orgasm because her cunt contractions intensify. She collapses on me, moaning about how good it feels.

I push her off beside me, get out of bed, roll her on her belly, drag her feet to the side of the bed, put her on her knees with her ass in the air, grab the KY I left on the nightstand by the bed, and squirt a bunch into her bunghole. I stick my finger in deeply to spread it around, coat my cock, and force it into her ass hole. She whimpers and whines, but doesn't fight.

Once I'm in a good six inches she begins to push back against me. I order her to rub her clit, which she does enthusiastically. I start pounding that ass and she gets noisy again. I feel certain anyone hearing but not watching is going to call the law, so I cover her mouth with my hand and tell her to shut the fuck up or I'll put the other half in. She shakes her head, moans Noooooo, and quietens down. I'm loving this almost as much as Joyce is loving this, but the peeping girls I see in the mirror look awestruck and afraid.

My brain has been fully engaged in the sex, but, unbidden, remembrances of Katy and Joyce staying after to get fucked, and Brooke's innuendo that Joyce and Katy are lovers, enter my head and further inflame my simmering anger. Katy isn't here, but her bestie is, which means she gets the punishment for both!

I drop my hands to her titties and use them to pull her onto and off my cock in rapid rhythm. Joyce starts moaning louder still and begins struggling to keep the pace. Her body freezes in place; she buries her head in the bed and screams into the mattress as she has another mind-blowing orgasm!

I mentally pat my back: two down, three to go, and I haven't even come close to cumming yet! I pull out, slap her ass hard, and tell her to go get her little buddy: she's next.

It takes a few minutes to get her up and about, and when I look the door is closed again. Joyce staggers toward the door, opens it and tells Angie she's next. I go into the shower, turn on the water, and call "In the shower, Angie, now!" She gets in tentatively, looking at me with those huge green eyes, concern radiating across her sexy baby face. I order her to clean my cock, and she obediently gets soap and commences cleaning. The tiny little Celtic sprite looks absolutely enchanting with water cascading off her sleek body and waterfalling off her perky titties.

I reach between her legs and clean her vaginal lips with soap, cup clean water to rinse it, and tell her to rinse my cock. When she finishes I run my hands and arms between her legs, cup her butt cheeks with my hands and lift her up until my arms are extended and her head is near the ceiling; "put your legs over my shoulders" I command, and she does. I lean her gently against the side of the shower, balanced on my hands.

Her little cunt is clean, pink, and hairless except a red patch above, like her mother maintains. It is delectable, so I dive right in. She grabs the back of my head and writhes her pretty little pussy against my mouth. She's completely powerless perched on my hands, but she is still actively participating. I let the fingers of my right hand slide into her butt crack, and use my ring finger to rim her little hole. She likes that and wiggles around even more. My slick finger sinks into her back hole, and she moans loudly. My tongue flicks at her clit, then I put my mouth over it and suck. Her juices are light and delicious, and her whole body is tense with desire. Suddenly I feel a flood of juices and her butthole contracts around my probing finger as she cums.

I let her calm down while still gently lapping at her pink pussy, then lower her until she's standing on the shower floor. I turn off the water and, beginning with her curly tangled hair, I towel her off. Working downward and making it as erotic as I can, I slowly dry her.

She grabs another towel and enthusiastically reciprocates. When I'm dry, I pick her up like a bride. She drapes her arm around my neck, and I carry her across the threshold to the bed. Setting her gently upon it, I watch as she lies down and hold her arms up, legs spread. She looks tiny, delicate, and lovely laying there, her red locks splayed around her face, looking up at me with those guileless emerald eyes.

She reaches for my cock, pulls me up close to the bottom of the bed, rolls onto her stomach and begins to kiss and lick my cock. My cock into that little mouth is going to be a very tight fit, but she's enthusiastic and does a great job of ensuring it is wet and ready. I look down at the nubile nymph, lying on her stomach with her legs bent and her feet dangling over her; one hand is cradling my balls while the other is stroking my cock.

Her round bottom rises off the sheets, blemish free except for a small brown spot on her right cheek. She looks so delectable I have to lean down and rub it, squeeze it, and explore the crevice between the cheeks. She has begun licking the slit, putting her mouth around the tip and sucking. I let her explore for a few minutes, then grasp her damp hair and force her mouth down onto my cock. Surprisingly it slips in to the point that the head is inside her mouth. Her big green eyes are staring at me in wonder; I guess she didn't think she get it in.

Her teeth are touching slightly, but it feels good. She swirls her tongue under the cock head like a pro, and sucks until her cheeks are concave. As she relaxes, I force her head down further, until my cock is at her throat. Her eyes are huge, but she just bobs up and down and looks proud, gagging a bit when it goes too deep.

"You're a very good cocksucker, Angie, but I'm ready to get past the oral. What is your favorite position, little one? How do you want your big lover? On top of you, under you, holding you, backwards, sideways, or...what?"

She pulls her head off my cock, bites her pouty lip, and softly says, "From behind; I want you from behind."

She gets on her knees and flips her hips around to face me. Her little honeypot looks so scrumptious I have to explore it with my tongue and fingers, causing her to cry out and wriggle her luscious ass. That looks so good right in front of my face I move my tongue to explore her two-hole, thrusting my tongue against it. I take the wet fingers and work one in. Agile Angie looks over her shoulder at me, concerned about my intentions, but when I return my mouth to her sweet, wet pussy, insert two fingers there, and use my thumb to rub her clit. She moans loudly and hangs her head.

Her vagina is as virginally tight as I feared, so I take my time getting it as ready as possible for the mass invasion coming. I add a third finger, but it will barely even fit! I thrust in and out trying to loosen her snug vaginal canal. Angie is panting, wriggling her hips, and pressing back against my hands and tongue with her vulva; she's close to coming again, and I don't know what that will do to her, so I pull my mouth off and pull my fingers out of her pussy, but leave my finger embedded in her ass.

She whimpers "No, keep going" but I tell her it's time for the main event. With that, I pull my fingers out of her chocolate tunnel, grab her hips, and place my cock against her wet vaginal lips. The tip of my cock is leaking copiously, and mixed with her juices, creates a slick pathway as I move around and in, a fraction of an inch at a time.

Angie pushes back to entrap my cock, until it actually begins to move into her vagina; 'snug fit' is an underestimation. In fact, it's like taking a virgin asshole. She tries to crawl away, but I hold her hips still and put in another inch or two. She makes a squeaking sound a couple of times, but keeps her position. I stay still and just rotate my hips enough to induce relaxation of her vagina. She tentatively pushes back and I thrust forward gently, inserting another inch or two. I look down and I'm not halfway in, but she feels full; this may be maximum insertion for this little Celtic fairy.

Withdrawing a couple of inches, with her vaginal walls tugging to keep me in, I reinsert to the same point, and repeat that over and over. By the time I reach a dozen strokes, she's nearing orgasm again, and my cock is two-thirds inside her. With each stroke she squeaks "Uh, uhg, ugh, ugh" in a high voice.

She rests her tiny upper body on her elbows and her head on the mattress, giving me an even better angle for penetration; the rhythmic squeaking intensifies. I hear soft giggling from the doorway, and see Bree and Brittney peeking in and listening. Behind them on the bed on the opposite wall I see Audrey's legs straight in the air and black hair between her legs; so Joyce is enjoying mommy now.

I'm distracted just long enough that Angie's spasms catch me by surprise. I really wanted to fill her tight pussy with cum at this point, but I'm on sexual overdrive and not nearly ready. Angie has never had a night like this is her 21 years, and she's never been fluffed by another woman, eaten by a man in a shower, and fucked doggie by a cock too big for her cunt, so her collapsing on the bed is not totally unexpected.

I let my cock slip out; she keeps repeating "ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod" as she crawls over, gets in a ball, and pulls the covers over herself.

She's done, so I look to the door and beckon. Bree starts to enter and I say "Both of you". Brittney looks surprised, but hesitantly enters behind Bree. I tell her to close the door on this side, motion them to the other bed, pull the covers down, lie down in the middle, and wave one to each side.

My raging cock is further engorged by the sight of these two naked beauties climbing onto my bed. "You two have been watching anyway, so I thought we'd give it a try together. You okay with that?" They look at each other and nod.

"Anyway, I've been at this so long I may need some help to satisfy the two nymphos I saved for last. You know I did that because I knew I'd be drained if I took either one of you early, right?"

They giggle, smiling at each other, and Britt says "That's what I told Bree -- he knows better than to take us on first," and they high five and grin proudly at each other.

"Before you declare victory, let me see what I can do. Let's start like this: Bree, Angie tastes delicious; clean my cock and enjoy her taste. Britt, let's make out, but scoot up higher and roll your stomach over my arms so my hand is under your sweet pussy. Good, now Bree, turn where your leg is beside my chest and I can reach that astoundingly pretty ass and pussy."

Bree's mouth begins to clean my cock with her ass in place, and Britt positions her puss on my hand with her big tits on my arm. "Well, Bree, I'm finally getting what you promised weeks ago on the parking lot." She makes a sound but continues working on my cock.

Britt looks into my eyes and slowly lowers her lips to mine "I've wanted this since the moment I saw you" she breathes just before our lips meet.

My fingers part her lower lips and seek her passage. She presses her pussy down on my hand as my fingers enter her, grinding her clit against my palm. This girl is on fire; her pussy hot and wet, her tongue searching inside my mouth, and I'm surprised at how she pleases my senses. She tastes, smells, and feels wonderful, and her husky voice pleases my hearing. Is she gorgeous? Oh, no doubt! She looks great on a stage, when dancing with her, or even just engaged in conversation.

She's a very attractive girl, meaning she attracts and holds your attention with her beauty, her body, her talent, and her personality. But having her lying beside me naked, her boobs on my arm, her mouth on my mouth, and my fingers in her soft, hot, wet pussy, the level of attraction is greatly magnified; she assaults every sense!

My peripheral vision sees something wet and shiny beside me: Bree's pretty, pristine-looking, almost hairless pussy. With my right hand, I reach over, run my hand over her magnificent ass, across the back and side of her muscular thighs, and discover that she has astonishingly soft skin with light blonde down.

I wonder if she even shaves her legs, much less her pussy. She renews her efforts with my cock as I stroke and caress her, and takes it into her mouth. It's a tight fit, and she uses her tongue, her cheeks, and her throat to create a sleeve around my swollen and sensitive head, sliding it up and down. I run my fingers up and down her labia, soaking them in her juices, before I insert the first two and rub her clit with my thumb. Her bead bobs faster on my cock and my fingers probe deeper into her vagina.

Britt may or may not even be aware that my attention has been on her friend's vagina because her eyes are closed tightly, her pussy is pumping harder against my hand and fingers, and she's moaning in my mouth. I move my hand so my wrist is against her clit, my thumb and forefinger are inside her steaming pussy, and my ring finger finds and rims her little puckered hole. She is working hard to reach a climax, and she's getting close! In a low sexy voice I whisper, "Cum for me Brittney; cum on my hand! Get that first one out of the way so we can focus on finding the one that churns your little belly and makes you dizzy and faint."