Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 13

Story Info
Spring break fun.
15.9k words
4.48
5.8k
7

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

Roller Coaster Ride, Ch. 13

Keeping in mind these are fantasy characters in fantasy situations of every ilk, that the characters are neither holding nor seeking high moral ground, and that it's all in fun, will help you enjoy the story. There are elements of exhibitionism, voyeurism, submission, and dominance, and the MCs have short memories and the ability to compartmentalize past transgressions of their own and of their spouse.

There is no fantasy sex among under-18 fantasy characters.

Sunday, March 13: A Spring Break Getaway

Unbeknownst to my wife, I secured a nice top floor condo on the beach in Port A for Sunday-Thursday. It's a standing offer by a UT booster who has kept up with me. He was delighted to set everything up, and informed me that the manager had my name and the key. He said they were flying to Aruba; wouldn't I rather ride with them? I thanked him and declined, citing the need for time alone with my wife.

Katy's mom is happy to keep the boys 'so you can have some time alone, together' she claims; or maybe it's because she would love to keep the boys all the time.

Also unbeknownst to my wife, I ordered both of us new swimsuits; her swimsuits are tiny and the cover-up doesn't really cover anything up, and my 'shorties' are shorter than I thought. Oh, well, they all looked more substantial online. I guess I should have gone to Joyce for her stuff, but I wanted it to be a surprise. I did buy her a floral sundress from Joyce, who swore she wouldn't tell..

My wife jumps for joy and squeals when I get back from the track meet and tell her where we're going, though she acts a little sad at not having the boys along. I assure her we will bring them this summer, for a whole week if she wants. She thinks that sounds great, and squeals again when I tell her we are taking the '70 Chevelle SS!

When I take her clothes out to the SS early Sunday morning I slip her old swimsuits out, hide them under the back seat, and insert the new triangle bikinis, mesh cover-up, and Sundress. I get a chubby just imagining her in those little items.

Loaded and ready, we drop the boys off and head for the coast, big engine purring, windows rolled down on a sunny, warm day. We play the entire Beach Boys Greatest Hits album, and then turn to Jan and Dean, getting that coastal vibe going.

Katy is wearing short shorts and a halter-top; she's dancing in the car, with her feet on the dash, and truckers are acknowledging her lovely legs with horn blasts. We turn off at Refugio, bypassing Corpus to get directly to Aransas Pass and the ferries to Mustang Island. Jump out of the car and walking to the front of the ferry to watch the porpoises playing in the swells and entertaining their fans is a requirement of sorts, and we always obey that one.

When we get back into the car and drive toward the condo I offer some 'ground rules': first names only, we do have children, but nothing beyond that. In fact, create a persona you can stick to that doesn't involve teaching or coaching, but you know enough about to be convincing. She looks at me funny and asks why. I remind her that it's spring break, there will be a bunch of horny young men and women running around, that she attracts horny young men like nectar attracts bees, and they have a way of becoming obsessed with her, so let's keep them at arm's length -- we don't want them showing up at school or at our house."

She laughs, pets my cheek, says I'm full of it, and that my effect on the young women is greater than her effect on men, so I better stick to my own rules! I roll my eyes, but agree that I will. In a conversational tone I ask her "Tell me about yourself - what do you do for a living?"

She replies, "I own a dress shop in a small town near Austin. What do you do?" "I'm a realtor, dealing mostly in ranches and recreational land."

She acts surprised, than says, "Oh, yes -- you worked for one after football season ended two years ago. Now I get it!"

"Any more edicts, my Liege?" she asks with a smile. I reply "Yes, my Concubine; this is our vacay, so HAVE FUN! No sad or angry stuff, no petty jealousy, no recriminations, just the relentless pursuit of hedonism, okay?" Grinning she replies, "I think I can probably handle having fun...is that all?"

I lean toward her "Yes, darling, but", and sing the Drifter's Classic:

You can dance

Go and carry on till the night is gone and it's time to go

If he asks

If you're all alone

Can he take you home?

You must tell him no

Cause don't forget who's takin' you home

And in whose arms you're gonna be

So darlin' save the last dance for me."

Her smile lights the car "You skipped the first verses --

You can dance

Every dance with the girl who gives you the eye

Let her hold you tight

You can smile

Every smile for the girl who held your hand

'Neath the pale moon light

But don't forget who's takin' you home

And in whose arms you're gonna be

So darlin' save the last dance for me."

We shout the last verse sitting cheek to cheek, as we pull up to the gated complex. It is everything I was told; great pool, plenty of lawn chairs, private balconies, and far enough out of Port A to avoid crowded beaches, but only a short ride in to shops, or to eat, drink, and be merry.

As advertised, a Beach Buggy rental is on the beach where the boardwalk from our condos ends. We walk down, I rent one for the duration so we won't get sand in the old muscle car, and Katy drives us down the beach and back around to the condo. Some colleges are also having spring break so kids are riding up and down the beach, and she's drawing plenty of attention from college boys in her little shorts and halter-top.

'Yeah, boys, just wait until you see her in her bikinis' I taunt them silently.

She can hardly wait to change and get to the beach, so I take her suitcase and bags up first, and go down to get mine. When I reenter the condo I hear "Timothy Rolf Kelly! What are these little things, and where are my bathing suits!"

I can't help but grin at her use of my mother's appellation when I'd done wrong "You mean the new bikinis I bought you online? Do you like them?"

"I love every square inch, but there aren't many square inches! Do you think I'm 14? Are you going to let your WIFE and the MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN go out in public dressed like that?" she exclaims.

"There's a cover-up too" I tease her. "You mean this?" she asks, holding up the see-through mesh 'cover-up'.

"Yes, that's the one" I answer. She shakes her head, laughs, and strips off her clothes "Just remember, YOU bought this, so when the college boys are all over me, it is YOUR fault!"

"Baby, I'm pretty sure they would be all over you if you were wearing a flour sack. I'm not worried; I'm going to give you all you can handle every day; you'll be too tired to fool around with little boys! Now, what do you think of my new 'shorties' I ordered!" I ask proudly.

She looks at me, closes her eyes, shakes her head, and says "I think you're going to get arrested as soon as your long schlong sees a pretty coed and sticks out of the bottom, or climbs out the top" she replies. "Oh, well, at least we're both indecent -- I just hope we don't see anyone that knows us!"

I want to take the beach buggy, but she wants to walk through the dunes on the boardwalk, so I gather beach towels, folding chase lounge and chair, and the ice chest; I feel like a pack mule while she prances beside me carrying her 'beach bag' with suntan lotion and stuff. I make her walk in front of me 'so I won't slow her down' I tell her, but really because I want to see her in the Kelly green bikini under the white mesh top.

I can only see the rear view, but that bikini fits just like it's supposed to: following the contour of her butt, exposing her hips under and above the string ties; the halter top ties behind her neck and in the middle of her back. My chubby begins, and with both hands full I can't even adjust it; I'm able to drape the towels so they kind of hide it, and I continue to watch her and drool.

She pauses at the end of the boardwalk to wait for the pack mule, and then sashays across the beach road and down the beach looking for a more private spot. 'Yes, baby, don't worry about the mule, just find that perfect spot way down the beach' I think.

"This load is getting heavy; found a good place yet?" I ask plaintively. "If you hadn't filled the ice chest with beer and ice it wouldn't be that heavy. And I thought I'd give as many as possible a look at the bikini you stuck me in; just getting your money's worth" she replies imperiously.

There is a trail of carnage behind us: men gaping, their wives elbowing them and fussing, and I see one pour her drink on her drooling hubby. The object of the lust ignores it all and continues her parade another hundred yards to an open area. Of course, by the time I've got her lounger and 'the camp' set up, a jeep load of college boys makes a U turn and sets up shop about 20 yards away. They have coolers, a table, chairs, a big canopy, and eyes fixated on the Queen in Green next door.

She doesn't know they are there, by appearances, but digs me a little "Darn -- just when I thought we had the place to ourselves, all those guys show up!"

"Of course they did; you, my Queen, are a sex magnet -- wherever you are men will gather, pulled by an uncontrollable attraction!" I dig back.

Katy takes off her cover-up and flippies, and takes off running to the water yelling "Last one in has to go back and get the buggy!" I take off after her but there isn't time to catch her before she runs pell-mell into the waves, shrieks, and runs right back out: "Oh, my god!!! The water is freezing!!"

Her stiff nipples are poking the tiny triangle of cloth. I laughingly reply, "I can tell! I'm glad you won!" "You let me win on purpose! Now I'm frozen!" she complains.

"Let's go for a jog down the beach and let the sun warm you up," I propose. She's still hugging herself, but jogs along with me, with a rapt audience leering from around the Jeep. When we approach camp 40 minutes later there is another Jeep, a small SUV, and a big pickup at the canopy; tunes are blasting, loud talk and laughter, and alcoholic beverages are being consumed even though it's barely afternoon.

"Looks like you picked party central to set up camp, you showoff" I tease as we get closer.

She pokes me, "YOU picked this bikini, not me; therefore, I'm not responsible for what happens!"

"Suppose you'd worn your one piece: you think they would have taken a look, said Nah, and driven on? I doubt it."

She laughs: "Remember -- you have to go get the buggy, and while you are there pick up some snacks. I'm going to sunbathe all by myself."

"Sure you are! Over/under is set on 2 minutes after I disappear on the boardwalk before they are over here? Which one you want?"

She gives me a seductive smile "Under -- in fact, I can get them over her in under a minute if I want."

"So, let's set it at 1 minute: I'll take the over and we'll see if you can rise to the challenge!"

"You're on!" she replies: she bends over with straight legs to pick up the towel, uses it to wipe each leg, flips her pony tail, and asks me loudly to please put sunscreen on her before I leave.

Damn, she's good: even the girls at their camp are watching as I rub the sunscreen carefully around her beautiful face, her elegant neck and shoulders, her back down to the very top of her bikini, and fall to my knees to apply it to her shapely legs. It has a 'bronzing agent' that will enhance her tan, so she wants it evenly applied to avoid splotches.

By the time I'm finished I'm rock hard, and the audience is raptly watching. "So, are you enjoying yourself?" she asks, gazing down at my swollen cock "And you need to tuck that thing away before you get up -- I warned you!"

Before she lies down she engages in a lot of posing: spreading a towel on the chase lounge, getting a bottle of water, getting a beer and putting it in a Koozie, setting her flip-flops carefully beside the lounger. I watch her performance in awe, and so does everyone else in the vicinity. The Kelly green triangle bikini sets off her golden skin and hair, her ponytail makes her look 18, and her beauty and body are stunning, especially with only four small triangles and strings covering that flawless body.

My heart is bursting with awe at the magnificence of the wife I lucked into, and my cock is bursting with lust for her. Her transgressions, and my own, are pushed into the back of my mind; I'm living in the spring break moment!

"Maybe we should just go back to the room, since the water is too cold for you" I propose hopefully. She lowers her sun glasses "No, we just got here. Now run along and do your chores: you lost the first bet. And, by the way, what is the wager on the second?"

"Well, since I'm now certain I'm going to lose, I'll bet you oral sex" I offer. She laughs, "Then you need to shave when you get back to the room; I don't want your stubble irritating my tender thighs."

I grab a towel, wrap it around my waist, and stand up "You're cheating!" she accuses. "You warned me about getting arrested for indecency, so the towel is necessary" I respond.

"Clock starts running when I clear the first dune" I announce and jog off. The eyes of the men never waiver from the goddess in the green bikini, but the eyes of the girls follow me.

Once over the first dune I jump off the boardwalk and hide in the grass on top of the dune. She stands, looks upset, makes a fuss holding her sunscreen, and tries to put it on a spot just above her butt in the middle of her back. Of course she can't reach there, so she looks around, exasperated. Three guys jump up and trot over there, offering to help; she looks at the dune and slyly points at her watch. I laugh and consider the consequences of my foolish bet; I can hardly wait to pay off!

I run up the boardwalk to our room, gather our snacks from the kitchen, fire up the beach buggy, and head back. There are now six guys around her, and two girls. She's pulled the back of the lounger up so she is sitting up, left legs extended, right leg bent at the knee, legs slightly apart, talking to the youngsters. She is definitely a traffic hazard, even 30 yards away from the road, as drivers are rubbernecking as they drive toward her and as they pass.

Another pickup has joined the fray, and these guys have surfboards they are waxing up. I park behind our camp and walk up.

The guys look sheepish and the girls look wolfish as I walk up and greet everyone, introducing myself as Katy's husband; she smirks at me. "Hey, Gorgeous -- I brought some snacks; you hungry yet?" I offer.

"Not yet, but could you bring me a beer?" she replies, adding, "These sweet guys offered to let you use one of their surf boards. Are the waves big enough?"

I turn and look; it's not great, not terrible. "Sure. You guys don't mind? I don't want to keep someone off their board," I offer. The alpha tells me they don't mind; they brought an extra. With a smirk he asks if I've surfed before. I tell him that I have a few times, long ago.

I can tell he wants to show me up in front of my wife, the object of his seduction, so I play along, not mentioning the many, many hours riding boards along the Texas and Mexico coasts. He says "Lets hit the waves!" picks up his board, his buddies do the same, leaving one for me.

I throw Katy a kiss and hit the water. We paddle out to the third break, where the waves are decent, and look for a good one. They each catch a small wave and ride it a short distance while I sit and wait; they look triumphant. Then the right wave builds, I catch it while they are paddling back out, and ride it nearly to shore, showing off as I go.

I paddle back out; "Guess it's like riding a bike; it sort of came back to me" I jab at them. Alpha dog acts miffed, the others look intimidated.

Alpha tries too hard again, catching a poor wave that peters out immediately. I sit through the entire set and most of the next before choosing another wave, and show off as much as possible with these waves, all the way to the shore break. I hop off, take the board up to their camp, walk over to Katy and the kids gathered around her now -- 4 boys and 5 girls -- look at Katy and say, "It's been a while; I'm pretty rusty, aren't I?"

"Not bad for an old man" she says with a proud smile. I grab two beers and sit down in my chair next to her, handing her one.

The pulchritude of this group of girls is great enough to give me concern about getting a woody in my shorties, and focusing on Katy is a sure way to get a boner; posed as she is to torture the youngsters.

Their crappy music is still too loud, but otherwise they are nice enough kids. Turns out they are from around DFW and go to SMU. All seven girls are fit and attractive, and five are cheerleader types: a set of twins with bottle blonde hair; two have highlighted brown hair; and one is an unabashed brunette; all five are small but fit and muscular.

The other two girls are taller, with black hair and dark eyes, quite lithe and lovely. Turns out there are 5 cheerleaders and 2 dance team members, proving I have a good eye for female types.

Alpha dog is a SMU football player, I'm told: his name is Todd, and his parents are super rich. The guys all belong to the same fraternity, the girls to their sister sorority, and they are staying at Todd's parents '5 bedroom house with a sleeping porch and a hot tub', which is located back toward town. "He's the quarterback," I'm told by a gushing blonde.

I reply quizzically "Really, I thought the QB was named Taylor." "Well, yes, he's he starter, but Todd should be!" she replies.

That explains a lot about his attitude, and it's clear he's the big dog in this kennel.

Todd and his boys appear about the time I finish my beer and get another. Todd snidely asks why I quit; did I get tired? "Nah" I reply "the waves aren't challenging, so I thought I'd have a cold beer and watch you guys surf."

He and his six boys grab beers from their cooler, pick up a football, and come back over by us. "Do you like to play football? We're one short." "Sure, I can give it a try. I'm a little rusty, but maybe I can keep up with you youngsters, for at least a little while" I reply.

Katy lowers her sunglasses, looks over them at me, and digs me "Don't get hurt playing with these brawny young men - I want to go dancing tonight!"

Todd is the QB of his team and some skinny dude is ours. Todd's team also includes a stocky, fast kid and a tall, slender kid who looks like a wide-receive; mine is all typical frat boys. Todd is supremely confident until I pick his second pass and take it to the house. I volunteer to 'kick off', which is actually a punt, and drive it more than 50 yards, far over their heads, then beat everyone down and tag Todd way back there. He looks pissed, and he looks more pissed when I pick-six his next pass. We change ends; I punt it 55 yards, and tag Todd after he tries to put a move on me.

I look over at Katy and the ladies; the girls are eying me with awe, and she starts smiling at me and clapping. "Way to go, honey -- you are doing good!" she exclaims like a little girl.

Todd is flustered, and he keeps the ball away from me on the next possession. They finally score, and kick off. Skinny dude calls the play and throws a wobbly duck that nearly gets picked. In the huddle I suggest that I play QB and he play receiver, to which he readily agrees; he's a bit in awe of me. I fake right, Todd breaks on the fake, and I hit skinny dude on a fly pattern for another TD. That brings quite a titter from the ladies.

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers