Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eyes me for a moment, my hands holding her ass, my cock rubbing against her belly, gets a pouty face, and in the cutest little sing-song voice I've ever heard says "Can Katy 'Rie come out to play now? I, I, I want to play with my Timmy right now! Can I, please?"

"Yes, Katy Marie, you can, but understand we are in neck-deep water on a public beach, so you need to be a good girl, okay?"

She slips out of my arms, unties her bottoms and slips them off, slips my shorts off, and climbs back into my arms with her back to the beach. Holding her bottoms and my shorts in the hand that's behind my neck, she raises herself high enough to sit down on my cock. "Katy 'Rie is good at this!" I tell her as she slides her pussy on my pole. She bites her bottom lip, cocks her head, and says "Thank you, Timmy. So are you!"

My job is to keep balanced when the building waves swirl around us; she does the rest, and she does it very well. It's not easy getting a dick into a pussy in the water, but she bites her bottom lip and works until its fully inserted, and then begins to ride up and down on it. I see a dune buggy full of college kids ride past, followed by another. I don't think they can see much, although our embrace is telling, but IDGAF; this feels way too good to cave to modesty now.

In addition to being a wild fuck, Katy 'Rie has a potty mouth, graphically describing everything happening to her, how she feels when my cock is buried inside her and when the head contacts her clit. She colorfully describes what she wants to happen; that 'funny feeling' she loves, and how she will get it.

She reaches up with her free hand, unties the halter, and adds the bikini top to the treasure trove in her hand. Her bare back is visible to anyone passing, and when the wave passes she's almost fully exposed from behind, her white ass surrounded by tan legs and back; there isn't any doubt about what we're doing when that happens.

The dune buggies are coming back now; I warn her, but she only redoubles her efforts. They both stop to watch, pulling off the road facing us. I warn her, and she redoubles her efforts again while telling me she doesn't care, she just wants her funny feeling!

She's my fuck-toy, and she's also a fucking machine that apparently loves an audience. Again, IDGAF if she does or doesn't; I pull her down as I thrust up, she yells "Oh, Timmy - that feels so good! Fuck my tight little pussy you big stud! Fuck me until I pass out again! Use your fuck-toy Katy 'Rie just like you did last night!" and with that exclamation she gushes all over my cock. That does it for me too, and I fill her womb with ropes of sperm.

She hangs her head on my shoulder, relaxing in my arms as I fight the waves, and feeling as exhausted as she appears. I can see the audience clapping and cheering before they drive away. I tell her, and she exclaims "Good! I need to get out now, and I don't want an audience."

Taking our suits in her hand she starts for shore; I laugh, "Wait a minute, Wild Thing -- this isn't an nude beach!" "It will be in a couple of minutes. I love the feel of the salt water and sun on my body, and I'm going to savor it!" she says in her little singsong voice. I trudge along behind her, watching her emerge like Aphrodite from the sea, her perfect body shining in the sunlight. My cock is already hard again, but I'm envisioning another car load or two driving by to ogle my Perfect 10 Wife, and me standing there with a hard-on.

At camp she drapes she swim suits over the steering wheel of the beach buggy, grabs a beach towel, dries her hair and tosses it around, and then wraps the beach towel around herself; she suggests I do the same, because cars are coming. I grab a big one and try to wrap it; she giggle and says "Let Katy 'Rie help Timmy. He isn't very good at this."

She does her magic, we get a bottle of water each, and I take the time to really look at her: the towel is tucked neatly just above her boobs, and falls to just below her bottom. It's nearly impossible to look as sexy and beautiful as she does right now; I grab my phone and begin taking pictures of her. She likes that and poses for me, even leaning over facing away to give me a shot of her perfect butt.

The cars pass, driving slowly with the occupants gawking. It's two cars of young adults, about our age, and they all wave and give us thumbs up. "Lookin Good!" yells one of the ladies; we wave back.

Katy, or is it still Katy 'Rie, moves her lounger up beside the beach buggy, which is turned sideways. She lays a towel on it, takes her towel off, and lies down. "Timmy, can you put some oil on me so I won't burn?" she asks in Katie 'Rie's little voice.

I jump at the chance, grabbing the oil from the sun where I've had it heating up, and taking the time and effort to cover every particle of her as sensuously as I know how. By the time I work up to the twin peaks with pink tips pointing skyward, she's wriggling on the lounger. I cover her C cup puppies with hot oil and work it in, and she moans. I finish the front, she turns over, and I work just as diligently on the back, paying particular attention to the white round mounds. Effecting a voice like that of the possessed Sigourney Weaver in Ghostbusters, she demands "Timmy, Katie 'Rie needs a spanking -- she's been a bad girl!" "What has my bad girls been doing?" I ask while rubbing her magnificent ass with both hands.

"Katie 'Rie has been thinking about those other men watching us naked, fucking in the surf, and the looks the men in the car gave her in her towel wrap; it made her little pussy wet" she singsongs.

I raise my right hand and bring it down hard enough to leave a handprint on her white butt. "Is that what my bad girl needs -- a spanking?" "Yes, she needs more spanking so she won't think bad things!"

About a dozen strokes later her luscious butt is red, and she's pushing her pussy into the towel and wiggling it around. "No more, Timmy! Katy 'Rie's hinny is hot; she wants you to fuck her right now!"

She raises her hinny off the lounger, giving me a tantalizing peek at her wet pussy and little rosebud. I lubricate the fingers of my right hand in her juices, stoke her engorged labia, and then slide two inside her wet, wanton pussy, which embraces them and squeezes around them. I wet the fingers of my other hand and use her juices to lubricate her rosebud. As she begins to move her hips, fucking the fingers in her pussy, I insert my middle finger into her rosebud, causing her to moan loudly, and squeeze my finger with her anal ring.

She's moving faster and her potty mouth is telling me how much she loves being naked and getting fucked in the ocean and how good my fingers feel inside her holes as she kneels naked on the beach. I look around to make sure no cars are coming, straddle the chair drop my towel, withdraw my fingers, grasp her hips, and slide my cock into her pussy in a long, slow stroke. She shudders and cums around my cock; 'well, that was easy' I think.

"Did you just have a 'funny feeling' Katy 'Rie? Did you do that without asking my permission? That was selfish! What about me -- when do I get to cum?"

She singsongs "I'm sorry, Timmy, it just felt too good! I couldn't stop" as she again circles her hips around my cock.

"So if it feels good you just do it? If it had been another guy, someone like Todd, and all his friends were here, would you fuck him and his friends if 'it feels too good to stop'? Is that how you are, Katy Marie?"

"NO! Katy 'Rie is YOUR fuck-toy, no one else's! She just wants to cum all over your big cock, feel your sperm bathing her eggs, not someone else's! She just wants your arms holding her, not someone else's! Katy 'Rie has learned her lesson!!"

"I hope so! No one uses my fuck-toy without my permission, is that clear? And from now on you tell me before you cum! Can you do that, even if it feels too good to stop?" "Yes, Timmy -- your little fuck-toy will do whatever you tell her!"

I see a speck on the horizon back toward town, moving slowly our way; maybe they will park, or turn off on the beach access road. I return to my fuck-toy, her luscious body kneeling in front of me, pushing back against me, her bountiful titties swinging freely as she moves, with sounds of passion emanating from her pretty mouth.

The girl I fell in love with and married became an amazing woman, mother, and wife, and I know I love her more than ever before. She's a 9.99 in beauty and body, but having a Katy 'Rie persona makes her a 20; twice as nice as the rest - what more could a guy want?

The speck is growing but our lust is growing faster, and I face the reality: if we don't get there before the car(s) they are going to get a show, because we're not going to stop! I drape a towel over her, providing some cover but not for the sight of our copulation.

She asks, "Why are you doing that? I like being naked!"

I reply, "There's a car coming."

"I don't care; don't you dare stop! I'm going to cum again soon, and I want you to cum with me!"

"Okay" I reply, "but you need to let me lie down and you ride me; that way I can kind of cover us and we hopefully won't get arrested." She moans her disagreement, but acquiesces. I lie down, she mounts me, I pull her tight against me, and drape my big beach towel over us. She resumes her relentless pursuit of pleasure, and I watch for the signs so I can coordinate orgasms with her.

The slow-moving car gets closer and closer; you can hear 90s music playing and the sound of voices, but we don't care. Katy Marie is on a mission, and she's very close to achieving her goal. A voice says, "Look at those two! Oh my god, are they doing what I think they're doing?" I hear the engine idling and the murmuring of voices, just as Katy 'Rie loudly exclaims "Now, Timmy, Now! Can I cum now? Please! Cum with me!" I grab her butt cheeks in my hands, suck on her neck, and answer "Yes, Baby, you can cum now. I'm cumming with you!"

The towel is forgotten, and has fallen onto the sand; my fuck-toy raise up, kisses me passionately, and thanks me for an incredible fuck. She looks up into the eyes of three fifty-year old couples watching raptly from the car, tosses her hair, and smiles at them, unashamed and unabashed. A woman's voice says "My god that was soooo sexy; I think we need to go back to the room!"

A man's voice says, "I think we need to drive further down, get out of the car, and try that on the wet sand!"

Another male voice calls "Bravo! Dilly Dilly!" and I hear clapping. Katy Marie sits up on my still-hard cock, and bows to the audience, like an opera star, her high, firm titties pointing straight out. "Fuck! Did anyone film that!" says a guy?" "With all the shit we film, how did no one film the most erotic thing I've ever seen?" Katy Marie waves them on, and lies down on top of me; her mouth seeks and finds mine, and we engage in one of the hottest make out sessions I've ever been in.

My cock hardens inside her hot cavern as she moves subtly, tight, wet walls caressing my cock and pulling on it. I don't know or care if the car has driven away or if there is a caravan arriving any second, because I'm totally caught up in the moment. This time, however, her potty mouth is glued to mine, her caresses are loving, her pace is measured not frantic, and she's trying to meld her body to mine. I pick up the towel I dropped, shake it as best I can while so engaged, and cover her. I know Katy 'Rie doesn't care, but Katy probably does, and I think this is my wife making love to me, not my fuck-toy.

Our love making goes on and on, neither of us in a hurry or filled with urgent need, just engaged in an intimate act that bonds us as husband and wife. Maybe cars drove by, maybe we were alone the whole time, but when she tells me "Oh, Baby, I'm going to cum. Oh -- Oh --Oh YESSS" in that low, sensual voice I hustle to catch her, making sure we orgasm together.

We lie entangled in each other's arms. The towel has slipped off again; Katy picks it up with one hand, shakes it, and covers us as best she can while we're entangled. Her breathing slows and I soon recognize the sound and feel of my sleeping wife. Trapped in this heavenly entanglement I relive the day, marveling at the sensual, insatiable creature trapped within my wife.

Katy 'Rie emergence is an enlightenment, helping me understand that she's made other appearances. I'm sure it was she who proved her willingness to be a 3-hole slut, and I'm wondering if the drugs freed her to make an appearance on New Year's Eve.

This will take some sorting out, but right now I luxuriate in the feel of my truly beautiful and loving wife lying asleep atop me. She sleeps for maybe 10 minutes before a truck horn blasts behind us and a bunch of boys in a pickup start yelling nasty things at us. They roar off, she arises, still naked and proud, yawns, tells me I'm the best, and says "Since I'm already naked, should we go for another swim? I glance in both directions and see the truck headed back with boys hanging over the side, over the top, and out the windows from the south, and a minivan coming from the north.

I point with both hands and ask "Really? Better run fast! I'll bring the suits." She hesitates and then sprints for the water, blonde hair flying and white butt clenching. I grab the suits and sprint for the water, barely getting to the first break before the boys arrive, horn blowing and shouting. They pull in facing the water; the minivan chugs by, and we swim to our spot beyond the second break. I'm confident the boys got a great look at her magnificent derriere and form, but now we're in the deep water; perhaps they will move along. Sure!

You can't swim with a hand full of swim suits, even skimpy ones, so I carry them in my mouth, jaws clamped on them. When I get to our spot, I spit them out while she's looking away, take her top and bring the halter around my foot; she turns back to me. "Oh, shit, those boys are coming out here! Give me my suit" she exclaims.

I hand her the tiny bottom, get big eyed, and exclaim, "Oh, fuck, I lost your top!" She looks shocked and worried, but she's busy putting the bottom on. I'm still naked because I can't put on my suit without disclosing her top.

She looks at me "What am I going to do? And put your shorts on!" "I guess you need to channel Katy Marie and just be comfortable in your nudity. Not much else you can do," I rejoin.

A big wave is forming, drawing the water out from around us, leaving us exposed to below the knee; the guys with binoculars in the back of the pickup whoop with joy. Katy clasps her hands over her breasts; I see her nipples are engorged and pointed, displaying her excitement. She sees her top around my leg "You bastard! Give me my top!" she shrieks.

She dives down to grab it, and I give it up; she slips it on and tells me to tie it up. I do, but loosely, so her fantastic titties are still largely exposed. I slip on my shorts, she pounces on me and gives me a hot kiss, legs wrapping around me just like they would be if we had been left alone.

The four boys arrive, grinning; "Don't let us interrupt anything -- carry on!" the largest one says.

"You already interrupted!" I answer, and Katy lays her head on my shoulder, avoiding looking at them. They are inordinately handsome and fit boys, probably around 19 or 20, maybe younger. They look like athletes, with lean muscles and a confident carriage.

I say, "I'm Jim, and this lovely creature you embarrassed who's hiding her face from you is my wife, Marie. Who are y'all?"

Katy raises her head to look at me questioningly, turns loose with her arms, and turns, legs still wrapped around me, to face the intruders. When she sees their eager, awestruck faces, she softens a little. "You guys interrupted our fun time," she says sternly, but without rancor.

"Oh, no, we don't want to do that! Feel free to proceed" says the tall, slender blonde, who looks like a swimmer. "Yeah, like I'm going to get naked and have sex with my husband with you watching!" she replies with arched eyebrows.

The boys all laugh, and a smaller, really cute one with dark hair and blue eyes says, "In our dreams you will! You know you're the most enchanting creature we've ever seen, right? We almost fell out of the truck when we saw you!"

They are all ignoring me, staring at the golden blonde enchantress of their dreams. The loosely tied top is displaying far more of her beautiful boobies than she would normally allow, but she's still unaware of the spectacle. When the gazes of her admirers all turn to her chest, however, she sees her light pink aureole and hot pink nipple peeking at the boys; she shrieks, turns back away from them, apprises me, and scolds "You didn't do a very good job of tying your wife's top. Her whole booby was exposed to these strangers."

"We're not really strangers anymore, Marie. We've seen your stunning 'tan line' from behind and your luscious creamy orb; doesn't that make us friends, of sorts?" the big, muscular guy says pleadingly, with a puppy-dog look. I'm sure he gets lots of pussy with that look and those muscles; let's see how Katy/Marie reacts.

She apprises the group in front of her, and notes, "There are 3 more of you swimming out, so no, there is no chance I'm going nude in front of 7 horny college guys."

"They've had a better view than we had! They were standing in the back of the truck with binoculars; they know all about you. See, we're all friends!" says the cutest one. I know Katy has a thing for dark hair and blue eyes, so I wait to see her reaction.

She very calmly reaches behind her neck, unties the halter top to re-tie it, and a huge wave hits us from behind; she goes tumbling through the break, rolling over as she's sucked along by the wave. She comes up sputtering after the wave passes over her, about 40 feet toward shore. He top is hanging at her waist, and her bottoms are around her knees. She looks stunning, even though she nearly just drowned.

She catches her breath, sees the condition of her top and reaches for it with and exclamation; just as she captures it and starts to pull it up she realizes her bottoms are around her knees, drops the top, and grabs for the bottoms. The three boys who were swimming out are 5-6 feet from her, and they have the best view, but the rest of us have a great view from 30 feet, and the boys are closing fast from behind. Everyone cheers; 'Marie' blushes deep red under her tan, and pulls the bottoms up. She then grabs the top and reties the halter, to boos from the crowd around her.

I emerge right beside her; she turns to me and begs, "Hide me in my shame. I'm so sorry!" The guys all assure her she has nothing to be ashamed of - in fact, she puts every other girl or woman to shame. I take her in my arms and tell her "No harm, no foul! No recriminations, just FUN!" She looks up at me and laughs, "This will be a story I'll never tell my kids!"

I turn to the boys "Sorry guys, but the fun is over for today. We're heading to camp and then to the room. Maybe we'll see you tomorrow..."

They invite us to a party at a friend's house tonight; big house just over the dunes by Beach Access Road 2. "Friend got a name?" I query suspiciously.

"His name is Todd; his parents are rich, he's a football player at SMU, and he has REALLY GREAT parties! Please stop by!"

Marie says, "We're a little bit old for fraternity beer busts, but thanks." The boys all assure her she's anything but too old, and will be the best looking girl at the party.

Seafood boil, good music, dancing on the basketball court behind the house, or there is a pool and a hot tub, if we prefer. I tell them we'll talk about it; and ask what time they eat; serving starts at 7 they answer.

"Not gonna be a bunch of rap/hip hop is it?" I ask. "Marie loves to dance, but she's more of a rock and roll girl." They assure me there will be plenty of rock if we come.