Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues for the next two possessions, and we're up 5 TDs to 1 when a Camaro pulls up with three more guys. They all greet one another and exchange 'secret handshakes' I go get a beer and take a seat. "Aren't you going to play?" asks Skinny guy. "No, you have enough players now; I'm odd man out. I'll rest my old bones, drink a beer, and entertain the ladies while you young bucks show off" I quip.

Alpha isn't happy; he starts playing rough and flattens one of the little guys after he catches a pass, so I'm pressed back into action. I tell skinny guy to throw me a short post; he's surprised but nods, takes the snap, and quickly throws me a wobbly ball on the post pattern.

I catch it and Todd comes in to make the kill; not trying to tag me, trying to hurt me. I plant and accelerate; he sails by, loses his balance, and skids face down in the sand. I score, come back toward the group and say, "Are we playing tackle now? Because I think Todd thinks we are."

Todd jumps up from the sand: "Do you want to? We'd love to play tackle!" The rest of my crew looks at his 6'3, 220-pound body, the bodies of the running back and wide receiver, and at my almost 6'2' 210 body and express concern, especially "since Todd, Gary, and Scott are all college football players".

Katy pipes up "Oh, Tim is too. He was all conference at The University of Texas, became a graduate transfer to my school, Texas State, and made the All-America team." I give her a warning glance about TMI, but it's too late.

"Oh my god - you're Tim Kelly!" shouts one of the other guys. "My dad graduated from UT - he has season tickets, and I watched you play 6 games every year! You knocked out at least one opponent every week!

"Guys, he's the one that went to Texas State as a graduate transfer. He played safety and punted, but when all the quarterbacks got hurt he took over at QB in the first ever game with Texas A&M. He led the upset of the Aggies that got their coach fired! My dad and I watched that game on one of the SEC channels so we could watch his favorite Longhorn, Tim Kelly.

"Mr. Kelly, he was so mad at the coaches that let you leave he wrote letters to the AD, the President, and all the Regents!"

"Tell your dad I appreciate his support, but things worked out for the best. Texas State is where I met my lovely wife, who was captain of the dance team, the Strutters. I have a degree from UT, a master's from Texas State, and no regrets," I inform him.

Suddenly the hierarchy changes and I'm the Alpha male. Todd isn't happy, but he's also feeling pretty foolish at challenging me to play tackle because he knows I could end his career before he even has one. With his plan to embarrass me and claim Katy as his prize now in shambles, he tries a new tact: 'we're brothers because we play college football.'

'Yeah... no, Todd, not gonna play that game -- you're a prick first and foremost, so F off'.

Katy is bemused, by my new groupies. I can see that she is enjoying the lively company of the young ladies and young men clamoring around. I ask her again if she's ready to eat something, but she'd like some bourbon and Sprite. I mix her a weak one and return. Five of the boys and a girl ask me if I can teach them to surf like I do. I laugh at that, knowing I'm not a great surfer but I agree to try. Katy and the other lovelies return to their conversation.

I walk over to Katy, lean down with my hand on her leg, and give her a kiss. When I stand up I notice the white mark my fingers left on her leg, and tell her "Okay, my green-eyed blonde you're getting sun burned; it's time for more sunscreen." She tosses me the bottle and teasingly says to make sure I get it on evenly so she won't have white spots.

I kneel and start with her pretty feet, doing each toe, the top and bottom, and move up to her ankle. I don't apply the sunscreen as much as use it as massage oil, working every inch of her lovely legs. As I reach her thighs I see 17 sets of eyes glued to my hands working on her luscious body. Although she knows they are watching raptly she spreads her legs to let me work on the inside of her thighs. She looks incredibly sensuous and inviting with her legs splayed.

As I work my way near the little green bikini she stares at me from under her sunglasses; I can't tell if she is daring me to go further, or threatening me if I go too far. I continue upward, trying to read her face for guidance; she spreads her legs wider and raises her knees a few inches. I apply the lotion right up to the edge of her tiny bikini, first to the outside of her left leg, then the inside; to the outside of her right leg, then to the inside. My fingers trace along the cloth over her sweet pussy and I see a dark discoloration over it; I smile at her knowingly.

"Katy, if you lay the chair back a little I can do your upper body better," I tell her; she lowers the chair to nearly flat. I take a minute putting lotion along the string tie on her right hip, work up to her taut stomach, and stop to fill her belly button with hot oil. She lets out a small exclamation "That's hot!"

"Not as hot as you, my Princess" I assert as I begin to rub the oil around her belly, and then along the low bikini line. I take my time, making it as sensuous as possible for her, and for her fascinated audience.

I know I'm playing with fire here, but I'm enjoying it, she's enjoying it, the audience is certainly enjoying it, and I need to 'test' her a little bit; let's see what happens when I go surf again.

I move to her shoulder and arm, lathing them in oil. I put more oil on my hands and begin working it around and under the halter, and down to the swell of those firm high breasts. I trace along the edge of her top, and pour a little more into the valley between her twin peaks; she catches her breath, but lies still. I trace my finger down the valley on the right side, and bring it back along the edge of the top. Putting the oil on her lovely face requires that she remove her sunglasses. I take my time, carefully spreading the oil on her forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, and all around those pouty lips using a single finger.

As I move around her head to the other side I smile at the envious looks on the faces of the seven girls and the bulging shorts of the ten boys. Beginning with her pretty face, I repeat the slow, loving, sensuous process, ending with my finger tracing fresh oil from her belly button along the contour of her bikini bottom, this time slipping it just under the elastic. She has her sunglasses on again so I can't see her eyes, but her mouth displays a little smirk that says she enjoyed the adoring eyes as much as the massage/ sunscreen application.

The brunette cheerleader quietly utters, to no one in particular, "That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen!" Todd and the stocky running back rearrange their hard cocks. My amusement at the inflamed state of the audience and my focus on bringing her pleasure has kept mine under control, but my balls are getting achy.

I pop up and ask the group "Do you see anyplace I didn't cover? She doesn't want to have white spots!"

They continue to stare at the lush and luscious body of the more mature woman languishing in front of them, golden skin gleaming with oil. I make a production out of inspecting every inch of her, pronounce that I think she's good for 20 minutes, after which she needs to call me so I can oil her up before she turns over to sun her backside.

"I certainly will, Hon, but right now you need sunscreen applied! Come back here." She stands up, smooths oil on my face, back, neck, shoulders, trunk, and then each leg. It's nowhere near as sensual as my massage-application technique, but it still feels good. "Now run along and teach these young people to surf," she orders.

I have 4 of the boys and the twins in the water with me, leaving 6 boys, including Todd and the other two Mustang football players, and 5 girls at the camp. As we near the water I look back and see the girls and 2 guys jump in a jeep and take off down the beach toward town. The other boys are tossing a football around right in front of Katy, who is stretched out sunbathing in peace.

I take my group out to the third break and begin teaching them how to select a good wave and catch it. I'm in the water helping them, holding onto someone's board while I give instructions, so I can't see the camp. The girls are two of the bottle blondes, and they are gifted athletes; light on the board, as agile and strong as you would expect a gymnast/cheerleader to be. The boys are none of the above, but they are serious about trying to learn, and aren't doing badly. They do tire quickly, however.

Tricia and Mel are learning quickly, but Tricia is struggling to catch the waves; it's partly a matter of timing, partly not knowing how to propel the surfboard. I hold the board by the back fin, have her sit on it until a good wave begins to develop, lie down and start paddling when I tell her to, and then I give the board enough push that she's able to get enough speed to catch the wave. She squeals with delight when she stands up, and she does a good job of staying upright and on the wave. Mel then insists I help her the same way.

As she gets on the board she makes sure I get a good look at her big boobs; they are barely contained by her yellow bikini, and it is almost see through when wet. She mounts the board backward "so I can talk to you while we wait". As she straddles the surfboard the thong-like section over her pussy moves to the side and I can see that her pussy is shaved. I make a half-hearted attempt to avoid staring, but she leans back and moves her little body around, ensuring that I can see her labia and into her vagina.

Being a red-blooded boy my mind is locked on that sweet-looking pussy, not waves, and we let a good one go by. She says she doesn't mind because she enjoys being with me, and with that pulls her legs up and sits on the board with her ankles crossed and her thong strap buried in her pussy.

I quit listening to her and stare open-mouthed at the spectacle in front of me, my cock springing out of the top of my shorty board shorts. Balancing as I am with my arms across the back of the board and my chin on my arms I'm about a foot from her hairless pink pussy.

"Tim! Earth to Tim. Hello!" she calls. I look up at her grinning face "I asked if you like what you see?"

"If you mean your big round tits with light brown nipples, and your smooth, pink pussy, then yeah, I like" I respond "and I also like all that I see in between, above and below."

"Are you flirting with me?! You're a married man -- what would your wife say?" she exclaims with mock indignation.

"You asked, I answered. And I wonder what she'd say if she saw you exposing yourself to her husband, tempting a poor old man like you are?" I reply.

The others are paddling back out after a short break; she looks into the water and sees my cock sticking out the top of my shorties; she slides off the board, scissors her legs around my hips, slides her cunt up and down my rampaging cock, and stares at me with wide eyes "My god! You are actually even bigger than we thought you were! What are you -- a foot long and big as a coke can?"

"Nah, a couple of inches under a foot, and no bigger around than, say, an Ultra Light Can" I assure her. I use my unused arm to grasp her little butt and squeeze it. She leans back, looks at me, loosens her legs, reaches down with her right hand to grasp the head sticking out, and explores my cock Her touch and enthusiasm are entrancing, but the others are approaching.

Tricia gets back first; the others are only at the second break. Mel says, "Tricia -- I found a sea serpent! Come see it! Tricia pulls her board with the rope while she swims over to Mel and me.

When she sees Mel's hand under water she stops and laughs "Oh, that kind of serpent! Show it to me."

Mel pulls up and I leverage the board under my right arm to lift my cock mostly out of the water; it reaches beyond my belly button and is hard as a rock. Tricia gasps, "Oh my god -- it's HUGE! I've never seen a serpent that big!"

She pulls her board close, throws an arm over it and reaches with her other hand "You have to share Mel!"

Mel laughs, "Oh, there is plenty to share, believe me!" They soon have their little hands around my cock, their tiny bodies rubbing against me wherever they can touch, while they stroke my cock.

"That's enough!" I warn them "The boys are back." As Tricia helps me get it back into my shorts, she whispers, "That is my dream cock! I must have it inside me! You know Todd is obsessed with your wife; if he gets lucky, will you make my dream come true?"

Mel chimes in "It's my dream, too, and I think the two of us can make your twins fantasy come true! And don't say you don't have a twins fantasy -- every man does!"

"If Todd gets lucky with Katy? Sure, I'll be glad to help you live out your dream...and I do have a twins fantasy" I answer with a wink.

The boys chat with me about what they learned, and ask about problems I saw while watching them. They ask me to demonstrate what I mean by 'board balance' for them, so I take a board, catch a wave, and get a nice, smooth, long ride, staying balanced on the board. Along the way I look to the shore and see Todd and the other 3 boys applying sunscreen to my wife's backs and legs. The four of them appear to be doing a thorough job, just like I did.

I kick out of the wave and paddle back out. I feel a potent twinge of jealousy, but the rule is 'no petty jealousy' and I don't see any actual harm in what they are doing. I decide she can handle these youngsters, and paddle back out.

Twenty minutes later I swim back to shore to check on my wife. She's still on her stomach on the chase lounge, and the boys are still gathered around ogling her. Their hard-ons are obvious, and Todd and Gary are sitting by her head taking quietly to her, but she seems safe. I plop down in the wet sand by the shore break, turning to watch and applaud the improved surfing of my students, seemingly ignoring the goings-on at our camp.

No one acknowledges me until I walk over to camp ten minutes later. Katy is sitting up talking to the boys, drinking another drink. Her legs are extended, demurely together, with ankles crossed; she's flushed with excitement and the boys look stricken with lust. They end the conversation before I get there, looking very unhappy at my intrusion.

I greet everyone, turn and tell Katy I'm hungry; I want to go back to the room and eat. She acts put off and makes a joke about my stomach, but she turns her legs to my side and stands up; the crotch of her bikini is dark and wet, and I don't think it is from sweat.

I guess the hands of four fit young men rubbing all over her body and talking to her seductively did have an effect on her hormones. I mean, look what the twins did to me.

I gather all our stuff and load it in the beach buggy while they try to persuade Katy to "bring Tim to the country club tonight so we can talk and dance." She replies that we will talk about it.

Todd then says urgently "Well, if tonight doesn't work out, I'm hosting a big seafood boil tomorrow night, with dozens of kids here for spring break; believe me, it will be fun.

Katy says "Hasta luego" and we drive off.

As soon as we get turned away from them I put my right hand between her legs; she locks her legs together, grabs my hand, and says "Not now!" I laugh, force my hand against her wet bikini bottom, and ask, "Why are you so wet, Sweet Thing? Having those big boys rubbing you all over, lusting for you, trying to seduce you, didn't make you all wet and horny, did it??" She looks straight ahead, not answering.

Katy sighs in relief as I remove my hand, but panics when I run it down her flat stomach and under the bikini. She fights me with renewed vigor, and tells me to stop, but I force my fingers into her wet snatch and begin to manipulate her wet labia. She looks at me and begs, "Tim, please. I can't take this; just wait until we get to the room!"

I find and tap her clit; she hops a little, and my finger begins lightly circling it. Her eyes close under the sunglasses, and her head drops back over her shoulders until she is looking almost straight up. "Please! Don't! Stop!" she orders in a low voice, but she covers her lap with a towel; I take that as an invitation to continue.

"You said Please - don't - stop, so I won't" as my middle finger diddles her clit and my forefinger and ring finger stroke her labia. She tenses up, exclaims "Oh my god! I'm going to cum if you don't quit!"

She trusts her pussy at my fingers, holding my wrist in place as she works her pussy on my fingers; I push all three fingers inside her roughly. She whimpers, gives a chocked-off cry, and orgasms on my hand. There are four guys walking down the sidewalk toward the beach: they point and look at her in the throes of orgasm, and talk excitedly as we drive by and go toward the guarded entrance.

Katy's head drops back down and she looks at me weakly "You needed that, didn't you? Completely overheated, and needed to let off some steam. Glad I could help!" I tease.

She says "You bastard", but drops her head on my shoulder and puts her hand on my leg. I withdraw from her pussy as the guard checks our tag and waves us through.

She quickly strips off in the room and heads for the shower "I'm dirty and oily" she says by explanation. I rinse out our suits and hang them outside, and walk into the bathroom. She looks tan and cream through the clear shower glass and her wet body shimmers. I open the door, grab her, and kiss her deeply; she sighs and relaxes in my arms, returning my kiss with equal passion.

I grab a bar of soap and begin lathering her up, washing every bit of skin I can reach before lathering and rinsing her pussy and her little asshole. She squirms, but luxuriates in my loving technique. I pull her to the edge of the shower stream and fall to my knees, looking up at her while pulling on her engorged nipples.

She looks down and I see the adoration in her eyes: my mouth descends on her soft, flat belly, kissing, sucking, licking all around and down, and ending up at the junction of her thighs. Her fingers are in my hair, pulling my head to her sex; she leans backward on the wall and spreads those amazing legs wider while thrusting her pussy upward. My mouth covers her vulva: I kiss, suck, and lick every part I can reach, while the fingers of my left hand spread her labia and insert themselves. She gasps and pulls my hair harder.

The bar of soap is in my right hand: I lather her butt crack, lay the soap down, and slowly insert my middle finger into her butt hole. She whimpers and clinches, but soon relaxes as I begin to work it in and out and all around inside her. I take my mouth off her pussy. "Play with your tits while I eat your sweet pussy and finger your little asshole" I order.

She takes her right hand off my head and begins cupping her delectable breast, moving it around, before pulling the nipple out using her forefinger and thumb. I renew my tasks with vigor, still watching her manipulation of her breasts. Soon she is panting and starting to lose control. I work a second finger in her butthole and three into her pussy from behind; she orgasms so strongly she squirts a little and begins to collapse, her legs caving in.

I hold her up with my mouth, chin and fingers until she starts to recover, then stand up and tell her to dry off and go to our bedroom naked. She steps out; I hurriedly soap and rinse myself, dry off, and rush to the bed.

She's straddled-out, legs wide apart, her pussy pink and inviting. I pause to look at her "You are just so fuckin' gorgeous!" Beneath hooded eyes, she beckons to me with her finger; I dive on the bed between her open legs and attack that pretty pussy with my mouth, again.