Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy/Marie is looking at me like I'm an alien as we start for shore "We're not going over to Todd's are we? My god, I'll die of embarrassment just walking in with all that's happened!" she exclaims.

"It's true you don't have many secrets left, but free food and drinks, hot boys with hot bodies, and rock and roll: doesn't that excite you a little?" I ask teasingly.

She looks back up at me "Are you testing me? And don't think I don't know that means there will also be hot girls with hot bodies!"

"No test and I've got the hottest girl with the hottest body, so I'm good, but thanks!" I reply. She looks skeptical as we load the buggy and drive back to the room.

After a thorough cleaning, sex in the shower, and another through cleaning, we put on shorts and sit down in the living room with a cold summer drink called "The Panty Dropper": vodka, lime infused gin, and Fresca.

I love that her white titties and white hinny are pink from the sun, and compliment her on the shades of tan. She tells me both are a little bit tender from the sunburn, but she had SO MUCH FUN and I was so attentive today that she's really not even embarrassed, even though so many people saw us.

I remind her that the boys said she had nothing to be embarrassed about, that she puts all the others to shame. She giggles like a schoolgirl, and says, "I can't believe I did all that - shameless hussy!" Then, with concern, "You really aren't mad at me?"

"Hey, no harm no foul, no recriminations -- it's all in the pursuit of VACATION FUN!" I remind her.

"You were so nice to those boys; you just acted like one of them, ogling me and all, but still possessive of me. Yesterday you weren't that way - why was that?" she asked quizzically.

"These boys were like a pack of panting puppies, all drooling and wanting to lick you; Todd and his three friends were like a pack of hungry wolves. I think I sense the level of danger and react accordingly. How about you? Were you ever concerned that the 7 boys today would rape you against your will? What about Todd?" I query, and then get us another drink from the blender.

"I guess you're right: they were cute boys, just happy and panting at seeing me all NAKED. Todd and his friends would have taken turns with me, even against my will, if you hadn't been there.

So, if you consider them 'hungry wolves', why are you considering going to Todd's party?" She responded.

"It's fun to be around college kids again; makes me feel like one. And I'd love to watch them watching the object of their dreams, my gorgeous wife, dance! Excited boys and jealous girls, I'll bet. Besides, I think it would be FUN to go, and we came here to HAVE FUN, remember?"

I pause, more solemnly adding "And, let's be honest, if these kids are too great a temptation, is it really wise to get back together with the Continentals and go on tour with ZZ Top? This would like a practice session for handling horny guys who are lusting after you. I need to know Katy can control the situation and Katy 'Rie won't suddenly appear if I'm out of sight."

She laughs and singsongs "Katy 'Rie is only your fuck-toy! She won't play with other boys ever again!" I laugh and challenge, "Then prove it! Let's go to the college party."

With a second drink finished, she says, "Okay, let's do it! But you have to PROMISE you will keep an eye on me and make sure I don't get hauled off to one of the FIVE bedrooms or the 'sleeping porch' by the wolves!"

I promise, thinking as I do that we're more tempted by the adrenalin rush of a party than by the young people, but both will serve as a test for our renewed commitment, and the level of Katy Marie's control over my wife.