Rolling With the Punches Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fasto
fasto
1 Followers

I moved my hips away, depriving her hand of my cock, and I got up on my knees. My hands moved across he back and I guided her onto her knees, that perfect rear end staring me in the face. I slid my cock between her legs, just rubbing the lips of her pussy. As she reached down to put my cock in, I pulled away, repositioning myself at the entrance to her pussy. I put just the tip of it in, and as she bucked back, I took it out. She squirmed and moaned, as she hating being teased, but she knew it made it that much better. I put a little bit more of my cock, slowly moving more and more in until I was buried in her pussy. As I would slowly withdraw she started to match my movements, back and forth. I could feel her getting impatient, as my pace stayed steady hers started to quicken. I picked it up, and began thrusting harder and faster into her pussy. I could hear her moaning into the pillow that she buried her face in, and after a short while at full pace, I could feel the cum start to rise. My pelvis smacking against her ass, my balls swinging up and hitting her clit with each thrust, and my member thrusting to the depths of her pussy. I could see her take more of the pillow into her hand as she let out a moan that all the soundproofing in the world couldn't stop. Her pussy spasmed and as it did, it pushed me over the edge. The cum erupted from my cock jetting into her spasming pussy, stream after stream with each thrust, and each pulse we both moaned.

Finally my spent cock began to soften, as both of our juices oozed out of her pussy. We both collapsed onto our left sides and I took her in my arms, both our hearts racing. I leaned over to her ear and whispered,

"I love you Sara,"

She took my hand and placed it on her chest, and looked back at me.

"I love you too Triston."

I moved in and kissed her as she closed her eyes and we both fell asleep.

It was the first time I had fallen asleep with a smile on my face since she had left. And it was also one of the rare times that we had slept naked together.

My alarm went off at 6:00AM the next morning. She reached up and turned it off for me, like she used to, rolled over and nudged me to get up. Still groggy, I was pleasantly surprised that she still lay there, naked in my, our, bed. I kissed her, and she kissed back, I pinched her butt, and she pinched back. If it was all a dream, it was the best I had ever had.

I got up and fumbled my way to the shower. It seemed extra cold in the hall, and I could see the frost built up on the shower window. The shower was over quickly as I got out dried off and brushed my teeth, I realized that I didn't do my normal morning workout before the shower, then again, I had quite the workout the night before. I smiled at the mirror and headed back to the bedroom in my towel to find Sara sound asleep, as usual. I got dressed for work and slid back into bed next to her, and my presence woke her up.

"Hey, I'm going to work. Will you be here when I get back?" I asked looking into her somewhat glazed eyes.

"I love you," she replied putting her left hand on my cheek.

"I love you too baby," I kissed her and watched her fall back asleep.

I got geared up for the cold and headed off to work. The day seemed to ache on, and by lunch time I was longing for Sara. It was all I could think about, which was fine by me since she gave me plenty of great things from the night before to think about. I sent her a text message, and didn't get a reply. I wasn't too concerned as we did leave her phone in the hallway.

6pm finally rolled around and I packed up and left the office, smile on my face, for the first time in months. The hour ride home didn't seem as cold, or if it was I had the consolation of there being a sexy warm body waiting for me when I got home.

But when I got home, there was no car in the driveway. And when I got in the house, there was no sexy warm body ready to embrace me, instead there was a letter, and a lack pots & pans.

"Dear Triston,

Everyday I look at things and think about you. Its not like I just up and left my feelings for you when I left. It was hard for me to make that decision. The love we had shared for the past 7 years is something very special, something that not everyone in this world gets to experience. Last night was an example of how special it is. I don't know how long it will take for me to lose that love I have for you, and I don't know how long it will take for you to get over this. But Johny makes me happy. He makes me laugh, he doesn't make me cry. Our personalities are practically perfect for each other, age is just a number you know. I cant explain what it is I feel for him, but its different from what we have. I don't know if its better or what, but I just feel that I'm too young not to explore it. What if I'm wrong about us, and we spend the rest of our lives together, not knowing. I know its hard for you, its hard for me too. I wish this didn't hurt you as much as it did but its just the way it worked right now. We're too different people than when we met in high school. If you really do love me, let me go, let me be happy. If we're meant to be, then we'll find our way back to one another. I'm sorry.

Sara"

fasto
fasto
1 Followers
12