Rolls Redux 2022

Story Info
A tribute to Mr. R. Meyer's superb seduction scene.
2.1k words
4.25
804
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neallowe
neallowe
13 Followers

Authors Note: This little tale updates and amplifies one of my favorite movie scenes from "Beyond The Valley of the Dolls." A bountiful inspiration from Mr. Russ Meyer, may he rest in peace. Hope you might remember, relate and enjoy.

ASHLA SAINT is an insanely wealthy, exceedingly cunning and ruthlessly demanding CEO for the most profitable company in the highly lucrative porn industry. HER controversial reputation for stealing other firm's actors and actresses with HER breathtakingly seductive style is only one of the qualities that makes HER hated and grudgingly admired by HER peers. SHE is also skilled at creating stars from unknowns, again with HER sexual guile.

Tonight at the mansion of one of HER most devoted financial supporters (aka: slave-boys), ASHLA plans to score another new hunk to add to HER vast stable of studs. The outrageous party is well underway in the great-room (and multiple bedrooms) of the sprawling estate as SHE steps out onto an interior balcony to observe the untamed debauchery. One of HER trained bulls shuffles alongside the towering amazon beauty. SHE has had this piece of eye candy in a powder room, his face buried between HER lush thighs for the last half an hour. Now, as SHE pauses at the railing he quickly stations himself before HER to resume mindlessly eating HER out. Casually ignoring the talented tongue furiously licking HER hot, moist cunt, ASHLA spots this evening's prey.

Harry Worth is a twenty-something heartthrob. This cute, athletically-built roadie is attached to the all-female rock band, "The Uber Vixens," who are providing the hard-driving sounds tonight. He is reported to be the companion of the lead singer, yet almost miraculously rumored to still be an abstinence-practicing virgin. ASHLA's sex tingles in anticipation of enticing him to cheat on his girlfriend as well as cunningly taking his innocence.

Casting aside the male servicing HER, MZ. SAINT adjusts the hem of a brazenly minuscule mini-skirt and dramatically descends the curving stairway. With every measured step SHE captures the gaze of more and more party-goers until reaching the marble floor SHE commands all eyes. A grand, overwhelming entrance is one of HER trademarks. Salacious cock-teasing is another.

To describe ASHLA as colossal is a decided understatement. HER flaming red mane of precisely coiffed tresses cascades to HER suggestively swaying ass. A body of stunningly perfect proportions is displayed tonight in a translucent, gold-tinted film. Enormously-enhanced, yet firm and naturally buoyant tits, stretch the fabric of HER audacious bandeau top to its very limits. Quite obviously HER daring panti-less pussy takes every male's breath away, their feeble minds melting into masturbational fantasy. All know SHE is danger of the highest degree. All desire HER none-the-less.

Crotch-high, glistening gold leather boots grace unending legs and elevate HER on soaring stilettos above nearly all in HER presence. Harry is instantly petrified at the vision which is directly approaching him. MZ. SAINT hesitates ever so slightly in front of the quivering guy, intently inspecting his burgeoning erection. He appears to have the potential to be quite large which causes a sly smirk to cross HER drop-dead gorgeous face. "WATCH ME DANCE, DARLING," SHE purrs brushing by him.

Glancing about with a predatory glow in HER eyes SHE spots a quivering guy and his lovely date. SHE licks HER glossy lips and saunters over to him. Out of the grasp of the astonished blonde babe ASHLA grabs him; a handsome beach-boy type, who MZ. SAINT drags behind HER and up onto a raised platform. The band is playing a raunchy blues number to which SHE begins lewdly writhing. Every mouthwatering curve of this bombshell flows like hot, molten metal. After a few minutes, SHE turns away from the stunned, motionless male. HER ass swivels and undulates like a hypnotic serpent moving ever closer to his groin. Eventually SHE makes contact with his bulge and lascivious grinding commences. HER hands grip his hips moving him to the rhythm of the music as it soon becomes evident that he is highly aroused and probably will not last long under HER provocative assault.

After another few moments of full-on sexual stroking SHE ever so slowly pivots back, never losing contact with his cock and swiftly undoes his belt. His zipper is next allowing ASHLA to tug his slacks downward encountering no resistance from HER enthralled subject. They puddle at his ankles exposing HER target, now only contained in black silk boxers. The tip of HER finger collects a dab of pre-cum from a glistening puddle on his underwear. Then SHE smears the goo across his lips. Fifteen minutes of obscene public performance and ASHLA owns him. With callous indifference MZ. SAINT flips HER luxurious crimson tresses across his face and steps away.

As the whopping of the crowd and the scattered applause subsides, ASHLA triumphantly descends the few risers and struts towards Harry, the true prey. HER fingertips brush his cheek possessively as SHE passes. "COME WITH ME," SHE coos and he turns, helplessly stumbling after the erotic exhibitionist.

HER private table is in a dimly lit alcove off of the great-room; arriving SHE slithers into a chair held by a bowing waiter. "I'LL HAVE A WET AND WILD," Is HER order. As the muscular, but meek roadie appears MZ. SAINT completes the request, "AND THIS ONE... WILL HAVE AN UP ALL NIGHT."

Harry slumps into a seat opposite ASHLA. He's in shock, not being able to believe he has been singled out by this bodacious sex goddess. Speechlessly he stares as one of HER shimmering boots gracefully crosses over the other; its stiletto heel dangles perilously close to his swollen member.

"UHH," SHE purrs, "I LIKE YOU, CUTIE-PIE." Leaning closer to Harry, SHE allows his gaze to get lost in HER cavernous cleavage.

Mindlessly he manages to stutter, "I, I've seen ya, your fi, films!"

"ALL OF THEM?"

He can't form a coherent thought ogling ASHLA recline back suggestively, HER breasts projecting magnificently upward like twin mountains, hardened nipples at their summits. The palms of HER hands slide over the short width of metallic latex making up HER skirt. The elastic material gathers into an even tinier band of rubber encircling HER sleek hips. Paradise is nearly exposed to his focused gaze.

"ALL OF ME?" SHE inquires in a low, sultry drawl.

Dazed with delirious lust and in a fog of disbelief he can only shrink into silence before this temptress, as the drinks are politely delivered. Long, pointed and polished nails glisten wrapping around HER shot glass. He picks his up, hearing HER voice as if in a dream, "ALL FOR ME!" SHE clinks his glass and in unison they toss the liquid down.

"YOU'RE A RAD GUY. I'M GOING TO STRAP YOU DOWN AND RIDE YOU SOMETIME."

SHE snarls, giving him a long, seductive stare. ASHLA has certainly gotten his blood boiling. Harry senses the intense danger of being close to this sexpot provocateur. He mumbles, "I, I need to go," knowing any longer in HER presence could lead to the breaking of all the rules of celibacy by which he has pledged to abide. Lurching upward he stumbles away. He hears HER chuckle and call out, "LATER."

Harry rushes into the safety of the dance crowd. Glancing up to the stage he catches a glimpse of his girl gyrating as she sings, exciting the guys surrounding the stage. Right now abstinence is the farthest thing from his mind. He feels dizzy, and disoriented, and dejected, and horny as hell. He's got to get some air...

...Harry walks along the dimly lit drive leading from the mansion. His head is abuzz. His thoughts are scattered. He needs time; time to think. Jamming his hands in his pockets he feels the raging hard-on straining against his slacks. What is happening to him?

At the mansion's VIP parking lot an exotic sports car is started. The blood red Lamborghini Aventador custom convertible rolls forward down the entry drive, MZ. SAINT ensconced behind the wheel. SHE pulls alongside the preoccupied Harry and announces out of the passenger's open window, "YOU WANT TO GO WITH ME, DON'T YOU?"

He looks up and sees the bewitching beauty he's trying to avoid. "Ohh,ASHLA," he pleads, "No, please." The interior lighting illuminates the devilish grin posed on HER luscious lips and Harry winces at the vision of the ardently tempting vixen who maneuvers the spectacular vehicle across his path stopping him in his tracks.

"I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE," he hears watching the door silently pivot upward to it's open position. HER gloved hand pats the snakeskin leather seat, "I WANT YOUR TIGHT, LITTLE ASS HERE...NOW!"

Harry Worth's inner struggle to deny ASHLA's intensely erotic seduction completely fades away. Surrendering to HER scintillating allure he collapses into the car-seat. HER sideward, triumphant glance takes in the guy's adonis-like bod and sizable bulge as SHE stomps on the accelerator and the super-car roars into the warm night.

SHE orders him to say his address and as he does that, the navigation screen flashes the route in subdued colors. Making a broad left turn HER eyes again sweep over him. Harry appears to be conflicted, with his facial features serene and his buff physique trembling. ASHLA lets out a wicked chuckle beginning to appreciate the results of the "Up All Night" drink he consumed earlier. The combination of the ED med and the "date-rape" drug laced into the sweet liquid is quickly taking effect. SHE runs a finger up under HER micro-mini to stroke HER fervidly aroused pussy and drives on.

Several hushed minutes pass before SHE pulls into the darkened driveway of a small townhouse and shuts down the Lambo's growling power-plant. Harry flops his head against the contoured headrest and recognizing his home he turns back to ASHLA. SHE gradually raises a hand, coated with a finger-less driving glove, and with a long, tapered nail flicks the cinch on HER bolero jacket. The white mink collar slides back under HER flaming crimson mane and the jacket parts. A pair of massive tits bust forth causing the dazed Mr. Worth to moan pathetically. HER knees enticingly spread and SHE gives the boy a teasing wink.

"I DESERVE A GOODNIGHT FUCK, DON'T I?"

The compliant virgin boy merely whines his eager agreement. Without hesitation SHE touches a dashboard switch which unclasps his seat belt allowing it to retreat out of sight. Then ASHLA reaches across the console and lays the palm of HER glove on the inside of Harry's stout thigh. He softly groans, feeling the tender underside of his raging erection stroked through his thin boxers by the studded back of HER glove.

"UNDO THE BELT," he hears HER snarl and swiftly he does.

"UNZIP," and he does.

"PULL'EM DOWN," is the next command and of course he does, wiggling and tugging until he can shove the dress slacks a few inches below his knees. As he settles back down into the slick, formfitting bucket SHE slinks a fingernail into the underwear's front slit and whispers, "TAKE IT OUT, BABE."

At this point Harry is so deeply under HER spell (and HER drugs) that no thought of his pledge of abstinence crosses his mind. Fumbling with the stiff organ he extracts it letting it rise upward in all it's glistening glory. The shaft is drenched in oozing pre-cum; throbbing in time with his racing heart.

"NOW ITS MY MOVE," MZ. SAINT proclaims as the driver's side door swings open. With one powerful move SHE arises from the exquisite vehicle, HER boot's steel soles and slender spiked heels planted firmly on the pavement. SHE casually slings the fur enriched jacket back into the interior and commences a scorchingly seductive strut around the sloped hood.

Harry senses his deflowering is eminent, yet his desire is so boundless he cares not. His genitals scream for release. "Please take me, pleeez," he murmurs as the curvaceous figure of the ravishing red haired goddess looms above him.

ASHLA swings a stunningly elongated leg sheathed in gold across his prone body and hovers barely beyond the bulbous head of the boy's cock. "MINE," is HER victorious proclamation as MZ. SAINT's hands grasp the organ and SHE plunges down. With utter abandon SHE descends and ascends the rock hard monolith as Harry cries out in gushing pent-up passion.

Viciously SHE devours HER prey, arching HER back for enhanced penetration and pleasure.

Suddenly ASHLA pants, "THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A LAMBO. NOTHING."

Swirling HER long mane around as HER demanding movements rock the captive male mount savagely back and forth SHE continues the chant, "NOTHING LIKE A LAMBO, NOT EVEN A FERRARI."

"LAMBO."

"FERRARI."

"LAMBO."

Digging HER razor sharp talons into the flesh of Harry's neck SHE pounds his groin mercilessly as a glorious orgasm engulfs the gorgeous amazon.

"LAAM-BOOO!!" MZ. SAINT shrieks in exultant ecstasy...

-----------

...a month later a cute, well-built, well-hung guy wearing a gold collar engraved in flowing script, "PROPERTY OF MZ. SAINT" stars in his first porn flick.

neallowe
neallowe
13 Followers