All Comments on 'Roman Holiday Ch. 05'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let me get this straight, he's apologizing for his inadequacies

But it's ok for her to lie to him and cheat on him? Even with his permission, she promised to forsake all others and it's ok for her to break that vow, that promise.

And what her child with another man. How fucked up is it that she would get pregnant with another mans child and not even consider what that will do to her kid. Imagine the betrayal that child will experience so how is that ok. And what about when they're older? How will that play out? How much resentment would he or she feel towards her parents and her step father?

You want to fuck up your life, go ahead; but leave children out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry no

to read this you must remove your brain first

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your story has a low score So I gave you a 5

for your effort and actually for the content too

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This is a sad story...

This is a sad story...How could these two claim they loved each other? Make it a convenience marriage between a whore and a wimp, and then this could be a so-so story...But to claim this is a story about a married couple that loved each other, make all human kind a even more low form of life that is today...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An obvious score of...

1 for effort and content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a little turd.

Sorry the cat didn't bury you,cause you stink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I stopped reading after the first two paragraphs.

Don't write about things you don't understand. A cock cage is a toy. Any idiot can remove it in under 30 seconds without a key. It's an incredibly stupid plot tool. Get an editor and then get a much better story idea.

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Another Excellent Story

Miguel thank you very much for posting this well written story. I am very interested in the details of Jeanette's impregnation. I hope Richard is the possessive type, I think Roland is so lucky.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
I like your story so far

You are doing a good job of developing the plot and the characters.

I have to comment on the annony who says he/she can't buy into the cock cage plot device because they are so easy to break open. I wonder if his expertise is informed by being involuntarily caged himself, or if she had to help her lover get out of one? Either scenario is intriguing and I hope they give us the story behind it.

Keep writing and posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It Figures Stormbreyer

That you would be interested in somebody else's cock. This story was posted here to stir up bad comments whish for the most part the author has succeeded. Tell me where this story is the slightest bit erotic unless of course you include humiliating the person you are supposed to love as a sexual tool Sorry Miguel it would do better in Fetish as evidenced by your scores No vote Not worth the one.

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
To Anon

Anon,

I think you've got it, if you aren't into humiliation, this is a boring story. The converse of which is, if you are into humiliation, it's a good story. See. Maybe you should look for stories that match your kink. I am just grateful that Miguel has chosen to post the story, sorry you don't like the category, but I'm glad it's here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yourreader

I am not sure but wouldn't you consider humiliation a Fetish? I would and my guess at looking at the scores for this masterpiece most of the other readers agree with me.Sorry you don't see it that way but I guess that's just your kink.Most people do not find humiliation erotic just cruel but .........

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Regarding Fetish Designation

Anon,

Yes, loving wives stories could be categorized as fetish. Most tags could, couldn't they? Also, I wonder if Miguel's low marks are the result of homophobic trolls, not yourself of course, but others who will dismiss anything gay without real consideration. His "Chance Encounter" series is a masterpiece.

Hang loose!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous