Roman Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mae led Jennifer to a comfortable leather seat in one of the lounges and explained that they were preparing for take-off and to please fasten her seatbelt. A moment later, Jun arrived holding a silver platter. Jennifer, who had been scrolling through e-mails on her cell phone, looked down at the platter and gave a broad smile when she saw a pack of Virginia Slims 120's and a crystal ashtray containing one lone unlit cigarette. "Miss Nancy said you might be needing these."

"Do aviation rules allow smoking in flight?" Jennifer asked with a smile as she picked up the cigarette and accepted the flame from a gold lighter held by Jun.

"Well, I won't tell if you don't," she said with a wink as she placed the lighter and the contents of the silver platter onto a table next to Jennifer.

Jennifer took a slow but powerful puff which she inhaled deeply as she watched Jun walk back to the front of the plane. This stewardess was more than half her age; maybe not much older than her daughter. So why was she so aroused by her? Jenifer had long ago come to terms with her bisexuality, but she had remained celibate since the divorce ten years ago. This attraction to Jun was unusually sudden and, Jennifer was discovering, intense. As Jun strapped herself into her seat in preparation for take-off, Jennifer watched Mae light a long cigarette and converse in Chinese with her sister. "Do you smoke, too, Jun?" Jennifer whispered to herself.

She took another long drag on her 120 and gave it a tap over the crystal ash tray before looking out the window to watch San Francisco grow smaller and smaller until it disappeared over the horizon.

------------------------

Jennifer considered herself these days a casual smoker, but the freedom she felt being away from the kids seemed to encourage her to smoke more than usual; or maybe she just liked the fact that every time she pulled a 120 out of her pack, Jun miraculously showed up with a flick of a lighter. Whatever the reason, Jennifer had already smoked 5 cigarettes in just the first hour of the flight while pouring over her presentation notes. Normally her lungs couldn't handle the kind of heavy smoking she used to do as a teenager, but she was feeling pretty young and robust since she got on the plane. The idea of chain smoking now seemed pretty exciting, even arousing. She slowly pulled out a sixth cigarette from her pack, giving Jun plenty of time to get up from her seat at the front of the plane and light it for her.

"Is there anything else I can get for you, Ms. Chou?"

"Please," Jennifer said with a smile, "call me Jen." She tilted her head upwards and brought the cigarette to the side of her mouth for a slow puff that absolutely oozed sex appeal.

Jun knew she was being hit on and so returned the compliment by bending down and whispering in her ear, "Let me know if there isanything we can do for you." Then she brushed her fingers along the back of Jen's neck, sending bolts of energy through her body as the stewardess walked away.

Jennifer turned back to her work but was finding it very difficult to concentrate as her thoughts continued to revolve around Jun. When Mae came over and asked if she would like a massage in the fitness room, Jennifer considered the offer but politely declined. As cute as this young smoker was, Jennifer would have preferred to have had Jun's hands exploring and caressing every inch of her body.

The hours passed. Jennifer was offered an amazing nine course meal (of which she could only finish 6 courses). She watched a bit of Netflix with the onboard WiFi. She reviewed her presentation notes again and again. There was a copious amount of nicotine running through her veins and perhaps a little too much alcohol. She was tired but not sleepy. She needed a break and so asked Mae to prepare the bedroom so that she could take a nap.

After Mae left, Jennifer pulled out a cigarette from a pack that was nearly empty. She looked around but Jun was nowhere to be found. "Oh well," she said and proceeded to light the 120 herself, opened her mouth in the shape of a circle and snapped back the smoke. As she blew out a series of perfectly formed smoke rings, Jun arrived holding a silver tray. "Very impressive," she said with a smile and a nod towards the rings still holding their shape. Seeming to anticipate her needs, the silver tray had a fresh pack of Virginia Slims and a glass of Chardonnay.

"It's only been six hours and yet you already know me so well," Jennifer teased as she took a sip from the glass of wine. "Now it's my turn to get to know you. Please," she said pointing with her cigarette at a chair across from her, "have a seat."

Jun didn't hesitate to join her and sat down on the edge of the chair.

Should I offer her a cigarette? Jennifer wondered as she held the long 120 vertically at the level of her face. She desperately wanted to see her smoke; but she also didn't want the potential embarrassment if Jun declined. After all, while Mae had been smoking throughout the flight, she had not seen Jun even take a single puff. Whatever the result, Jennifer simply had to know.

"I see that Mae likes to smoke." She hesitated, and then asked the question. "Do you...smoke?"

Looking straight into Jennifer's eyes, Jun slowly reached over and gently took the cigarette from between Jennifer's fingers; she placed it between her lips and made the tip glow brightly - all while keeping eye contact with Jennifer. The dense ball of smoke she revealed within her mouth was an ivory white, and she snapped it back. Immediately Jennifer felt a little moisture between her legs.

"So," she said in an attempt to maintain control of the situation (and herself), "when did you and your sister arrive in the States?" She was trying not to shake as she lit a fresh 120 for herself.

"How did you know Mae and I are sisters?" Jun asked in surprise as she sat back in the chair, cocked her head upwards, and let loose a river of smoke streaming above Jennifer's head.

Jennifer was in heaven. She was starting to feel it was a losing battle in maintaining control over this vixen. She brought the cigarette up to the side of her mouth just beyond her lips and made an attempt to reestablish her dominance. "I'm a mother of twins," she said with a gleam in her eye. "I know these things."

"Oh yes," Jun nodded with smoke streaming out of her nostrils, "Miss Nancy mentioned this."

Jun snapped back a quick puff and held it in. "In answer to your question," she said before pursing her lips and exhaling, "we emigrated 5 years ago from Hunan."

"Hunan?" Jennifer said with the raise of an eyebrow. "That's where my ancestors are from. They were tobacco farmers for generations." She raised up her cigarette and looked at it longingly. "The love for nicotine is literally genetically encoded in my DNA."

Jun nodded her head as she took a deep puff, cracked her lips into a wide smile and snapped back the smoke. Exhaling through her nostrils she said, "Miss Nancy has been so good to us. She sponsored Mae and me to come and study in the U.S., then gave us this job on her plane."

Jennifer and Jun both tapped some ash into the crystal ash tray at the same time. Jennifer took it as a symbol of the connection they were forming.

"So my sister sponsored you to the U.S.?" Jennifer asked, wondering why in particular she chose two twins from Hunan.

"Mmmm," Jun replied as she finished one last puff before crushing the remainder of the cigarette in the ash tray. "We are very grateful to her. There aren't a lot of opportunities in the region for girls like Mae and I with our background." Jun had an odd grin on her face that Jennifer found curious, as if she was revealing something to her that she should already have known. In fact, she was starting to think that shedid know, and her heart began pounding faster.

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked cautiously.

Jun moved towards Jennifer within inches of her face, and the smoky mentholated aroma of her breath was deeply arousing. Then very softly Jun said to her, "My parents are in tobacco farming, as has been my family for generations." She then stood up and looked down at Jennifer with an all knowing smile. "I should go check on Mae and see if your room is ready."

Jennifer was stunned into silence. This couldn't really be happening, nor was it possible that this was a coincidence. The earlier episode with Nancy in the library; the energy in the plane's cabin that reminded her of home in Marin; the increased smoking; the intense feelings she had for Jun. There could only be one explanation, but how was it possibly here on the plane? She dropped her cigarette into the ashtray and lit a fresh one before standing up and walking into the bedroom compartment. And that's where she saw it - a lava lamp she remembered having as a child in Marin glowing brightly.

Jun had been pulling down the sheets on the bed and came over to stand beside Jennifer.

"Jun, why is this lamp here?" Jennifer asked in a low voice as if mesmerized by the orange glow.

"Miss Nancy," she answered in a seductive voice, "specifically requested we put it into the bedroom before take-off so that you would have," she paused and then put special emphasis on her final words, "apleasant flight." Jun took the freshly lit cigarette from Jennifer's hand and placed it into her own mouth where she held it tightly between her lips so that she could unzip Jennifer's skirt.

"Do you know what it is, Jun?" she asked in a whisper, fearful that she was about to make a choice that could be life-altering.

"Of course I do," she whispered with smoke pouring out from between her lips and nostrils as she took puff after puff on the dangling Virginia Slims. "Mae and I had one in our bedroom growing up."

Jennifer closed her eyes. "Oh my God," she whispered. "It's happening again." She tried to maintain control. She HAD to maintain control. "This is unnatural," she said out loud, but her resistance was weakening. "This is wrong," she said in a whisper, once again staring at the lava lamp.

Jun placed the cigarette in an ashtray on the bed and began to unbutton Jennifer's blouse. "You don't really believe that," she said seductively. "The lamp knows what your true desires are."

Jennifer was shaking. She finally asked the question that she absolutely had to have answered. "What's your last name, Jun?"

"You already know my last name," she whispered into her ear. "It's Chou.'" Jun cusped Jennifer's breasts after unclasping her bra. "We're cousins."

Jennifer grabbed Jun's hands. She was looking down at the floor and felt moments away from losing control. "Jun," she said, "I can't do this. I can't go back to that incestuous life."

Gently releasing her hands from Jennifer's grip, Jun picked up the freshly lit cigarette from the ash tray. "Look at me," she whispered in a seductively sinister voice as she placed the 120 deep into her mouth so that her lips covered the filters, and pumped hard.

Jennifer slowly rose her head to face this young woman standing in front of her and watched her snap back the thick white ball of smoke inside her mouth. A euphoria that can be described as nothing less than a psychic-ejaculation gripped her, and she immediately placed her lips upon the young stewardess' who eagerly shared the smoke by exhaling it deep into Jennifer's lungs.

After several seconds of swirling tongues and the exchange of more smoke between the two, Jennifer slowly pulled back her face and rested her forehead upon Jun's. "It's been a long time for me," she said. "Such a very long time."

"Then let's make this moment one you won't soon forget," Jun replied as she gently guided Jennifer towards a seat on the bed. After lighting two fresh 120s at the same time, she handed one to her new lover and placed the other between her lips so that her hands were free to pull down Jennifer's panties. After taking an immense puff, Jun placed the cigarette between her fingers and her mouth between Jennifer's legs.

It took less than a minute before the swirl of Jun's powerful tongue brought forth a body-quivering orgasm. "Oh, GOD," the mother of two cried out in a cloud of smoke. "Oh,yes! Yes. Yes...."

Jennifer felt her strength failing. She could barely sit up, and for the next few minutes she had an out-of-body experience as she watched Jun and herself lay down on the bed side by side, caressing one another's breasts and clits.

When her mind re-entered her body, she felt reborn. Whether it was the power of the lava lamp or simply that magical emotion called "lust," she was ready to accept who she was. Nancy was right. Their family is and always will be wired differently.

"You know," Jun said with a giggle, "Cousin Nancy wondered if I'd be too bossy for you. She thought you would be interested in Mae."

Jennifer gave a mischievous grin as she inserted her fingers deep into Jun's pussy.

"Ummph," Jun groaned with her eyes shut tight. "I'm glad you weren't."

"Hush," Jennifer said in a tone that indicated she was now back in control, "and cum to me."

CHAPTER 5 - DEAREST LING

Jacob and Lisa were silently holding hands as they walked downstairs and could hear their aunt conversing with Ling in Chinese. Jacob wondered why his mother never pushed them to learn it the way other kids' parents in the Bay Area did. He wasn't even certain that she was fluent in the language.

"Have you ever heard Mom speak it?" Jacob whispered as they reached the foyer.

"Not very often," she said as they followed the voices down the hallway towards the dining room. "She said something to Ling when we first arrived and Ling didn't look happy afterwards."

"That's Mom for you," Jacob said with a chuckle. "She always makes a great first impression."

Lisa, who was very protective of her Mom and the family, punched him in the arm.

"Ouch!"

The conversation between Nancy and Ling was animated, but then every Chinese conversation to these ABC kids seemed animated.

"Maybe we should announce our presence," Lisa said when they were just a few steps away from the room.

Jacob immediately spoke up in a loud voice, "Is this the room?"

Lisa punched him again in the arm.

"Ouch" he said with a groan. "Stop that!"

As they entered the dining room, they couldn't help but notice the abundance of smoke floating in the air where Ling and their Aunt were standing near the buffet alongside the wall at the top of a long table. Ling's back faced the twins as her hands were fiddling with something.

"There they are," Nancy said as she walked quickly towards them. Lisa couldn't see what Ling was doing from her angle, but Jacob was sure he saw smoke rising up from the buffet where Ling stood. When she turned to face them, Jacob could see a crystal ash tray with what appeared to be two smoldering cigarettes recently crushed. As Ling slowly walked towards her seat at the table, she was looking straight at Jacob with a guilty smirk on her face. He had concluded that she wasn't even going to try and hide her smoking - at least, not from him.

"Now I hope you're both hungry," Nancy said as she guided them towards their own seats. "I specifically asked Ayi to whip up her best Hunan dishes in honor of your arrival."

Ayi, of course, was not the name of the live-in housekeeper and cook for Nancy, but rather a word of respect in Chinese which means "auntie." She had been the midwife in the ancestral Hunan village Nancy visited a decade ago in an attempt to connect with her lineage after her husband died. With her own two daughters grown, Ayi was happy to come to America and help implement a vision Nancy had of helping young women from the village emigrate to the U.S. and establish themselves with new opportunities. Having the old woman in Palo Alto would serve as a welcome reminder of home for these new emigrants when they passed through, while at the same time Nancy could enjoy her amazing cooking and light housekeeping chores within the living quarters.

As Nancy took a seat at the head of the table, with Ling to her left and the twins to her right, Ayi walked into the dining room rolling a cart that was filled with steaming plates. Jacob and Lisa loved the old woman. Though they didn't speak Chinese themselves, they always felt a strong familial connection to her and called her Nainai (granny), which of course made her very happy.

Ayi, who definitely took a fancy to Jacob, placed his two favorite dishes in front of him. "Choose one," she said with a toothless grin.

"But I want them both, Nainai. I don't know which one to choose."

"Then choose both," Nancy said with a wide smile.

With his chopsticks in one hand and a fork in the other, he piled portions from both dishes at the same time onto his plate.

-------------

An hour later, the four were stuffed to the gills.

"Oh my God," Jacob said, "I can't eat another bite," and he put down his chopsticks and sat back in his chair.

"Eat more," Ayi berated him in her broken English. "You're too thin!"

"No, please, Nainai, I can't. I feel like I'm going to burst."

"Ayi, you've outdone yourself" Nancy said to the old woman. "That was the best stinky tofu I've ever had."

The woman gave a broad smile."Xiexie," she said over and over with a bow of her head each time. She then walked over to the buffet and brought over a silver tray which had a cigarette box and a clean crystal ash tray."Xiexie, meili de xiyan zhe," she said in a grateful tone for the compliment about her cooking.

"Meili de xiyan zhe," Lisa asked?

"It means 'beautiful smoker,'" Ling replied. "It's Ayi's nickname for Miss Nancy."

"It's very appropriate," Lisa teased her aunt.

"Indeed," Nancy replied with a smile as she pulled out a 120 and lit the cigarette freehanded, opened her lips and inhaled with a snap. Ling began to move her hand towards the box but Nancy, conversing with Lisa, casually closed the lid and kept her hand on top of it. Lisa didn't notice Ling's disappointment, but Jacob did.

Lisa was surprised that she was becoming comfortable with her auntie's smoking, thinking back to what her Mom said on the way over in the car. "You get used to it." Lisa simply didn't think that was possible at first, but she had to admit that the aroma of the smoke was not as odious as she once thought. She even started to admire how beautiful and sophisticated Nancy looked with that long 120. It seemed perfectly natural for her, and for a split second she wondered how she would look. She tried to suppress the thought, but it kept lingering there in her mind.

Ling, on the other hand, was surprised at how difficult she was finding itnot to smoke. The animated conversation they had earlier in the dining room was Nancy telling Ling she needed to refrain from smoking around the twins for at least the first day, and Ling protesting this edict. After all, her deep addiction had started many years before as a child in China. It was unreasonable to assume she could just turn the urge off and on as Nancy expected her to do. By the time Nancy was lighting a second cigarette, Ling thought she was going to go mad. She had to get out of the dining room.

"I think I'll go help Ayi in the kitchen," she said as she stood up from the table abruptly.

Nancy and the twins were all engaged in conversation and were suddenly taken aback. Nancy in particular (and no doubt Jacob, too) could see the pained anguish on Ling's face. Nancy understood that look. "Yes," she said sympathetically. "I'm sure she'd like that."

-----------

Pulling a cigarette case out of a pocket from her blazer, Ling had a Virginia Slims in her mouth and the lighter in hand as soon as she was half-way down the hallway towards the kitchen. She paused, lit the 120 freehanded, and kept walking as she pulled hard and inhaled deeply, holding the smoke for several seconds before exhaling it in an unformed mass through her nostrils. If Lisa and Jacob didn't start smoking soon, she thought to herself, she was going to have to tie them both up andmake them start. Mmmm...that idea actually made her a little wet between her legs.

123456...9