Roman Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers

"Holy shit," Jacob said softly. "Well, I guess it's just one more shock. Did you know that Nainai smokes?"

Lisa, in the middle of a puff, nearly choked on the smoke which she exhaled in a massive blob. "What?!"

"Yeah, I saw her smoking in the kitchen this morning on my way outside."

"Oh my God," Lisa said in disbelief. "She's ancient! Why is she still smoking?"

Jacob shrugged his shoulders. "This holiday is full of surprises...and it's only day two."

"Hmmmm," Lisa replied as she brought the cigarette to her lips.

There was a moment of silence as Jacob just stared at Lisa.

"What?" she said with a mouthful of smoke.

"I just can't believe you're smoking." He tried as casually as possible to adjust his legs in order to allow space for the dick growing larger in his underwear. Lisa, too, was finding herself greatly aroused sitting alone and so close to Jacob. Why did she want him inside of her so badly? And why wasn't she disgusted by that thought?

"It's freaky, isn't it?" she finally said with a glance around the room. "This whole mansion has some kind of bizarre aura about it. I wonder what I'm going to dream tonight."

"Ah, the dreams," Jacob replied as he crushed his cigarette in the ashtray.

"So you had them, too?" Lisa asked, very interested in knowing what his were about. "Tell me," she said as she stubbed out her VS-120 and sat back on the couch with her legs crossed.

"They were," Jacob said with an uncomfortable tone, "a bit disturbing."

Lisa didn't disagree but of course she wanted details. Jacob was reluctant to give them, not only because he was embarrassed that he had a dream about sexual intercourse with his sister, but because he wasn't sure that he could control himself from trying to bring that dream into reality this very moment. "You tell me yours first," he said.

Words failed her. Suddenly she heard Ling's voice in her head.Just let go. An idea occurred to her. "How about," she asked shyly with her eyes looking downwards, "I show you?"

Jacob sat silently with his mouth opened like a codfish. "Show me?" he said nervously.

She looked over at the pool table. "We were standing over there," she said dreamily. She picked up both of their cigarette cases and grabbed him by the hand, leading him over to the side of the pool table. "Of course," she said facing him with their bodies nearly touching, "we weresmoking." She handed him his cigarette case and they both proceeded to take one out. Lisa lit hers first and then offered the flame to Jacob who leaned in to ignite the tip and rapidly inhale and exhale through his nose.

"You got it," Lisa said with a big smile. "But we had our cigarettes clenched in our teeth like this." She proceeded to show him by putting her 120 in the side of her mouth, puffed on it freehanded, inhaled, and slightly opened her lips to let thin curtains of smoke float upwards.

Jacob was beside himself with excitement. His cock was bulging so big that he thought it was going to spontaneously begin shooting jizz into his shorts.

"Then I turned around" she said as she picked up a cue stick and leaned over the table, "and you were pressed against me in order to show me how to hit the ball." With her free hand she gently pulled Jacob's buttocks towards hers. She could feel his hard dick pressing against her shorts as he immediately began a rhythm of moving his pelvis back and forth.

"Yes," she said slowly with her eyes closed and smoke pouring out of her mouth, "that's just what you were doing."

Jacob was puffing hard now on his B&H as he put his hands on his sister's shoulders and began to move his pelvis more rapidly. He didn't care that the ash was about to drop from the tip of his cigarette. He lifted his head upwards and exhaled through his clenched teeth, and then he puffed again. He just had to take that dense smoke deep into his lungs and feel its power. He was butt-pumping his sister. How easy it would be to pull down his zipper and stick that pulsating cock deep up her ass. The knight was fucking his queen. Every time she moaned, "Harder brother; you were doing it harder," he was losing touch with reality until finally he felt something snap inside his brain when Lisa reached between their legs and gently squeezed his balls. All sense of rationality disappeared, leaving only pure, unadulterated lust. He spun Lisa around who looked at him ravenously.

Immediately they both began to unbutton each other's pants while continuing to puff hard on their cigarettes. Lisa pulled out Jacob's dick and began stroking it. "Oh, yes," he groaned from deep in his throat, enhancing her excitement. With the cigarettes still clenched in their teeth, ash dropping on them and onto the floor, Jacob grabbed her by the buttocks, lifted her up to the ledge of the pool table, and easily inserted his dick into the pink and dripping lips of her pussy.

"Oh, God," Lisa cried out as she felt a pain in her vaginal opening as the size of Jacob's penis "broke" her hymen. It was only temporary, however, and she wasn't about to let it put a stop to this life changing moment. So many thoughts flooded her mind. She was floating in the clouds from the smoke. She was imagining the Lannister twins fucking. She was committing incest - a taboo among the worst of taboos - and that set off an erotic frenzy in her emotions. She had to keep going regardless of the cost. In fact, the danger of pregnancy heightened her passion. She and her brother continued to take hard, deep puffs on their cigarettes, grunting like savages who had only now first discovered the physical pleasure of intercourse.

Jacob noticed the smoke from his B&H was pungent now as nearly the only thing left of it was the filter. He didn't care. He was totally focused on the incredible sensation of his sister's pussy. It was soft and fleshy, yet had a grainy composition that stroked his dick like a wet sponge. Years of masturbating couldn't compare to the absolute ecstasy he was feeling at that moment. He felt completely free of the world. "Oh, sis," he gasped, "it's so good. I never imagined it could feel so good." Consequences?Fuck them. He had to do this. He had to ejaculate deep inside his sister's cunt; to flood her vaginal canal with that wonderful white cream that would rob her of her virginity. Nothing could halt the pelvis thrusts now. He had crossed the Rubicon.

Lisa felt an immense power building between her legs. Something was about to burst. Something wonderful. Something powerful. "Oh, Jacob," she whimpered, digging her nails into her brother's back, and then it happened: an explosion of immense pleasure that made her cry out in ecstasy as her body was gripped by a powerful orgasm that sent her into spasms.

"Oh, fuck!!!" Jacob yelled in pleasurable pain as he felt the force of a tidal wave crashing through a tiny hole at the tip of his dick and continued to flow like water bursting through a dam. He plunged his dick deep into her vagina and held it there, letting the tip continue to spurt his life force into his sister's body as they joined as one.'Have to get it in deep, he thought to himself deliriously.'Have to plant that seed deep to impregnate her.

Exhaustion was almost instantaneous. Both were panting heavily as they looked into one another's eyes. There was nothing left on their cigarettes to smoke and so both of them threw them in an ashtray by their side on the pool table.

"Oh, no," Lisa said as her hands reached down between her legs. "I'm leaking," she cried out.

Jacob could feel the juices from her pussy mixed with his cum and a little blood from the stretched hymen start to ooze out around his dick. "Hold on," he said as he immediately picked her up by the buttocks and, with his cock still serving as a cork, carried her over to the couch. They both collapsed onto the cushions laughing hysterically as her pussy oozed a milky substance that resembled watery yogurt.

As the laughter subsided, they just stared at each other, both of them knowing how grave the situation had become in their relationship.Incest. There was no going back. Jacob especially was feeling the guilt starting to overwhelm him.

"Sis, maybe we should..."

"Shut up," she said, cutting him off in mid-sentence and kissing him passionately. When they paused, Lisa pulled back and looked at him with a very serious expression on her face. She stood up and walked over to the pool table where her cigarette case was. She pulled out a 120 and lit it freehanded.

Jacob remained on the couch, watching her snap back a ball of smoke, hold it inside of her, and exhale through her nose in a misty cascade. His hand reached down between his legs and began stroking his penis which once again had grown hard.

Lisa, wearing only a shirt, took another puff and walked towards her bedroom, swinging the cigarette by her side and exhaling a cloud of smoke that trailed in her wake. Jacob got up from the couch, and followed her in.

+++++++++++++++

Nancy was sitting on the middle of her bed holding an IPad on her lap. Ling was sitting next to her, one hand on Nancy's shoulder and the other one holding a freshly lit Virginia Slims over an ashtray. She, too, was watching the IPad video.

"Isn't it romantic?" Nancy gushed as they both watched Jacob follow Lisa into her bedroom.

"This is pretty creepy, you know," Ling replied after opening her mouth and blowing several smoke rings. "I feel like I'm back in China with this lack of privacy."

"Then you should feel right at home," Nancy deadpanned as she closed the IPad. "Besides, I didn't put any cameras in the bedrooms, just the parlor - so that I can see how our plan is progressing."

Ling wasn't buying it, correctly concluding that Nancy was a total voyeur, even when it came to watching her niece and nephew have sex. Of course, Ling had to admit that viewing the whole episode made her pretty wet, too. She expected a nice big orgasm as soon as they turned out the light.

"Tomorrow," Nancy said as she stood up and pulled off her shirt and panties, "we need to have the talk. 'Get them up early while they are still in Lisa's bedroom."

Ling looked quizzically at here.Why disturb them at such an intimate time?

Nancy seemed to know exactly what she was thinking. "That way we don't have to beat around the bush, yes? They will know thatwe know what they did, and we can go straight into discussing what happens next."

"Ohhhh," Ling said as she set her cigarette in the ashtray and pulled off her own shirt and bra.

"Mmmm," Nancy said looking at her. "I do get so hungry when I see those breasts." She lit a cigarette and crawled into bed. She took a puff and bathed Ling's left breast in smoke. She took another puff and inserted the right breast into her mouth. Ling moaned with pleasure as she brought her own cigarette up to her lips and puffed deeply. She adored the tongue action Nancy could provide...and not just on her breast. The older cousin soon moved her tongue down Ling's stomach and began to provide some smoky stimulation to the outer pussy walls.

"Oh, cousin," Ling gasped before taking a deep puff. "Oh, yesssssss," she groaned in a cloud of smoke. "So good. So,wonder...!" Convulsions wracked Ling's body as she took a deep, freehanded puff on her 120, filling her lungs with creamy smoke for one...final.."Aiyah!" she hollered as wave after orgasmic wave washed over her. She moved her pelvis back and forth, running her fingers through Nancy's hair, wishing that the power flowing through her body would never come to an end.

But of course the power did come to an end, and Ling fully laid back onto the bed, her body muscles still aching from the powerful orgasm.

Nancy laid beside her and pressed her lips against Ling's. As their tongues swirled rhythmically together, Ling could taste the sourness of her pussy in her older cousin's saliva, increasing her desire for yet another orgasm. She knew that Nancy would oblige her. All she had to do was move her cousin's hand towards her crotch. But it wasn't her older cousin's fingers she wished was inside her vagina at this moment; it was her younger cousin's dick that she craved. And she knew with absolute certainty as Jacob was fucking his sister over in the west wing of the mansion that it was only a matter of time before he would be ejaculating his life giving seed into her own vagina - and she couldn't wait for that moment to occur.

END PART I

uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers
1...456789