Roman Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lungs were afire - but also tingling. He clearly needed to take more caution, but he felt certain that he could master the next puff, which by and large he did with only a quick stifled chest cough. Watching himself exhale the smoke into the mirror made his dick jump. He began to stroke himself again. He tapped the cigarette over the ashtray and took another puff. "Oh, Ling," he softly moaned as he slowly inhaled and felt his whole body crying out for joy. "We're both smokers now." He began to stroke faster and took another puff.Oh yes, smoking is even better than I thought it could be. If only Lisa would join him he could...

His hand paused as his dick immediately began its descent without a climax. It was always a mistake to fantasize about Lisa because of the accompanying guilt. Having sex with your sister - even just fantasizing about it - seemed wrong; and yet these intense feelings for her were becoming impossible to ignore.

Jacob placed the cigarette in the ashtray and wiped his right-hand clean of the cream with the towel which he simply threw on the table when he was done. He picked up the cigarette expecting to take one final puff, but in fact he was feeling a bit queasy already and so just walked into the bathroom and flushed it down the toilet.

As he lay on his back looking at the canopy above his four post bed, he thought about his queen. How wonderful it would be if she smoked a long 120 cigarette. His dick hardened again quickly at the fantasy, and he started to stroke his underwear. He also thought about how close they came to crossing that line he has always tried to maintain in their relationship - though since arriving at the mansion he was increasingly finding that more difficult to do. He didn't just want to be beside her; he had this incredible desire to beinside her, and that thought frightened him. It would meanGame of Thrones wasn't just a TV show. Within moments, he had drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.

++++++++++++

"You are a genius!" Ling exclaimed as soon as she walked through the door into the master bedroom.

Nancy, wearing only a thin tank-top, was reclining on the bed above the sheets smoking a cigarette while gently rubbing her clit.

"Am I? Well that's nice to hear."

Ling quickly took off her sport coat as she walked over to the vanity and pulled out a cigarette from the box. She lit it freehanded and then proceeded to pull down her slacks and panties, and then unbuttoned her blouse, all while puffing away on the delicious 120.

"So what makes me so smart?" Nancy asked as she gleefully watched her protégé smoke and undress in front of her.

Ling took a massive puff and set the Virginia Slims in the ashtray while snapping back the smoke. She immediately exhaled a quick jet and then let the rest pour out of her mouth. "You're plan is playing out brilliantly. They are both so close," she continued as she threw her blouse on the floor and then sat down on the vanity table chair to pull her socks off. She held up her thumb and index finger to Nancy. "This close," she added excitedly.

Ling stood up, put the cigarette from the ashtray back between her lips, and proceeded to unbuckle her bra while taking a powerful puff and nosehaling the contents from her mouth. Her full breasts, slim waistline, and well-trimmed snatch revealed what excellent shape she was in. Nancy's appetite was growing by the second.

Ling stubbed out the cigarette after a final puff that she exhaled both through her mouth and nose and literally ran and jumped into the bed with a childhood giggle. Immediately the two embraced and began to kiss passionately while their hands roamed all over each other's bodies. But Ling paused to light a cigarette from the box on the night stand next to the bed. She was too excited even to focus on sex at the moment. She just had to detail for Nancy what happened over the last hour in the library. "I think tomorrow will be the turning point for them," she said. "I want to celebrate tonight. How about I put on a robe and go get the lava lamp from their parlor?"

"Dearest Ling," Nancy said as she rubbed her fingers over her assistant's pussy. "It's not the lava lamp that makes you cum; it's my fingers."

Ling gave a loud groan as Nancy inserted three fingers inside of her. She took a deep puff, opened her mouth wide to snap back the smoke, and then repeated the movement two more times before finally exhaling it all with the explosion of her pussy. "Aiyah!" Ling cried out, knowing full well that there was no one in the east wing of the mansion to hear them.

Nancy loved being in the dominant position. In fact, she enjoyed making her partner cum more than cumming herself. The one exception to that rule was her relationship with her sister. As teens they were equally competitive with one another in sports, games, and academics. However, when their relationship turned sexual at 18, Jennifer was the one in charge, and Nancy not only knew that but willingly obeyed.

Once Ling had recovered from her massive orgasm, she joyously puffed on a cigarette as she sat wrapped in Nancy's arms.

"It won't be long now," Nancy said as she slowly stroked Ling's hair. "You'll soon be getting very close to them."

"Does that bother you at all?" Ling asked in a worried tone as she took Nancy's hand and held it tight.

"Of course not, dear. It's in your nature to be attracted to them." Nancy laid her arms around Ling's neck, resting her hands on top of her breasts which she slowly brushed with her fingers. She watched Ling take a slow puff.God, how I love watching this young woman smoke. "It's in all of our nature. But, of course, there are some taboos that must never be violated: parents with children, and aunts and uncles with nieces and nephews. Those passions must be kept in check in order to preserve a healthy family structure."

"I hope that distant cousins are okay," Ling said before taking a deep puff, tilting her head upwards, and closing her eyes as she opened her mouth. Wisps of smoke curled upwards followed by a dense fog that began floating out from between her lips.

"Oh, yes," Nancy whispered lustfully as she moved her face downwards to fill her lungs with Ling's luscious smoke. "Distant cousins are perfectly acceptable."

CHAPTER 7 - LAMP DREAMS

"Are you ready to become a man?" the voice echoed in the darkness.

Jacob opened his eyes and found himself lying on the couch in the library with his head in Aunt Nancy's lap. She was caressing his forehead with her fingers while bringing to her lips a freshly lit VS120.

"I love watching you smoke," Jacob said softly. Nancy smiled at him as smoke slowly drifted down through her nostrils.

It was a beautiful sight. The long white cigarette delicately placed between her middle and index fingers; its perfectly round sphere of fresh ash at the tip; the orange glow from where a ribbon of smoke constantly curled up; the pressing of the lips on its base when brought to her mouth; the puff and slow, creamy inhale; the long stream of smoke exiting from between those pursed lips. Jacob was in ecstasy.

"Are you ready to take on your responsibilities?" she asked.

Jacob didn't know what responsibilities she was referring to. He followed her eyes as they glanced at his left hand where he saw a freshly lit B&H 100. Exhilaration surged through him. He was going to smoke. He brought the cigarette slowly to his lips and took a puff. The smoldering tip of the B&H colorfully came to life as the ribbon of smoke pulsated for just an instant. He felt the cool, mentholated smoke filling his mouth which he then opened wide. A curtain of smoke slowly ascended upwards. Nancy smiled again but then said softly, "You need to breathe it in deep."

Jacob wanted to breathe it in. He wanted to be a totally committed smoker. He took another puff, opened his mouth, and slowly inhaled. He felt like his chest was expanding as smoke entered into the lungs. He felt stronger, more confident than he ever had in his life.

"And now you've become a man," Nancy whispered with a broad smile as she once again began to caress his forehead.

Jacob took another puff and inhaled it deeply. He was a smoker now, just like Aunt Nancy and Ling. Within an instant he saw Ling sitting on a couch alone, rhythmically bringing a freshly lit 120 up to her lips in slow motion, opening her mouth, snapping back a white creamy ball, and then exhaling a cascade of smoke. She was so beautiful. It was as if she were bewitched by the smoke, obeying its every command and willingly giving it total control over her.

"It's your move," he heard Lisa say. He turned and found himself sitting at the game table in the library with his sister. He looked down at the chessboard but saw only three pieces: his white knight and two black queens. His knight was in position to take either one of the queens, but which one should he take?

"It's your move," he heard his auntie say who was now sitting in Lisa's chair.

"I don't know which one to choose," he replied.

"Then choose both," she said with a nod in the direction of the couch behind him.

Jacob turned to see that Lisa was now sitting near Ling, following her every move in unison. Both of them had a glassy eyed look as they tilted their heads and exhaled rivers of smoke. "Yes," he said with lust flowing through his veins, "I choose both."

He moved towards the couch and sat between them. Ling took a deep puff, put her hand on the back of his neck, and gently brought his face towards hers. When their lips touched and he inhaled her smoke, he immediately ejaculated into his pants. He didn't feel the physical let down of an orgasm; instead he felt powerful. He turned his face towards Lisa who was ready with a thick, white cloud floating in her mouth. He put his lips to hers and inhaled. The second ejaculation was instantaneous. He could feel the cum pulsating out of his dick and into his underwear. It was exhilarating.

Ling put her hand softly on his shoulder indicating she wanted more, but Jacob stayed with Lisa as their tongues swirled together in concert. He moved on top of her, his dick now firm and pointing upwards at an angle as his pants simply vanished. He slid that hard cock into her pussy and moved his pelvis back and forth. With an expression of deep longing, Lisa continued to smoke her VS120 as if in a hypnotic state. Jacob knew that she would do anything for him; that his power and the power of the smoke had become one in the same.(It was building now....) He had to cum inside his twin sister in order to establish his dominance.(Getting stronger...). He had to plant his seed inside of his sister!(It was time to CUM!)

------------

When Jacob opened his eyes and felt the boner in his underwear, he didn't even hesitate. He jumped out of bed and walked quickly over to the vanity. He confidently pulled out a Benson & Hedges from the box and quickly lit it, gave it a powerful puff, and removed the cigarette from his lips to watch himself inhale it. His lungs were flooded with smoke and immediately began to feel like they were afire with a cool flame. He exhaled, rapidly took another puff, and this time held in the smoke for several seconds while applying cream to his hand. The smoke seeped deep into the lung tissue. He wanted his transformation into a smoker to be both immediate and permanent. He tapped the cigarette over the ashtray and puffed again, watching himself slowly exhale as he stroked his long dick. He replayed in his mind the images from his dream. He puffed hard and started to move his hips back and forth, using his right-hand as a make-shift pussy. He puffed again, and then again!Lisa looked so beautiful...so sexy...so...so....

"Oh God," he gasped as he experienced a dry orgasm, his first ever; but he didn't stop. That climax only made him more excited. He kept pumping while taking another deep puff, and with that last inhale the dick exploded with a second, delayed orgasm that spurt cum everywhere on the vanity table top. "Fuck yeah," he groaned with his eyes squinted shut and his face contorted as he held the cock tightly at the base, feeling the bulge of his veins with every spurt. "All over yourface," he moaned wickedly, and the image of his sister with cum dripping down her cheeks brought forth another powerful spurt, followed by just a slow oozing of cum.

And then in a state of exhaustion, he stopped pumping his hips.

He was breathing heavily now, and even thought he might pass out as the room seemed to be spinning wildly. He sat down with a thud on the vanity chair and saw what a mess he had made. There were even a few drops on the mirror from the force of the ejaculation. Jacob grabbed the towel that he had earlier thrown on the table before going to bed and proceeded to wipe things up.

His heart was pounding, and he could hear his lungs wheeze from all the smoke he had just taken in. There was, of course, the feeling of guilt that always came whenever he fantasized about Lisa, but something was different this time. He didn't care about the guilt. In fact, he rather enjoyed it.I'm a smoker now. I want to fuck my sister. He embraced these sinful images and translated them into pure, pleasurable lust. He didn't care why he suddenly had these thoughts; only that having them felt good.

He looked at the cigarette between his fingers and saw there was one good puff left. He took it, opened his mouth to watch himself inhale, and then slowly exhaled the smoke towards his reflection in the mirror. "You're next, sis" he said with an evil smile.

+++++++++++++++

Lisa was standing in the foyer of Aunt Nancy's mansion when she heard the giggling of a little girl. She followed the giggle down a hallway when she came upon the library. "Do it again," a little girl's voice said excitedly, and Lisa opened up one of the sliding doors. Inside she saw a familiar looking five year old Chinese girl sitting on the floor looking up with delight at Aunt Nancy blowing smoke rings. "Again!" the girl demanded with a giggle.

"One day, you'll be able to blow smoke rings just like this," Aunt Nancy said to the little girl - who Lisa now realized was herself.

"Hey Lisa!" She heard Jacob's voice and turned around, finding herself standing in the parlor between their two bedrooms. "You wanna smoke?" Jacob was holding a lit 100 B&H between his fingers. He brought the cigarette to his lips and made the tip glow brightly. Lisa could feel a wave of euphoria washing over her. Yes. Shedid want to smoke. She moved towards Jacob as he was exhaling, but then he disappeared. She was now sitting at the vanity mirror in her bedroom, holding a long VS-120 aloft.

"Can you teach me?" she asked softly.

"I'd be happy to teach you," she heard a voice say as the reflection of Ling appeared out of the darkness behind her. Ling slowly moved her arms over Lisa's shoulders and gently began to squeeze her breasts. "Simply put it in your mouth and light it."

Lisa did as Ling instructed, placing the 120 between her lips and bringing a flame up to the tip. The orange glow gave her reflection a mature and sensually erotic visage.

"Now inhale it," Ling whispered in her ear as she continued to caress her breasts. "Feel its power."

Lisa inhaled and felt as if her body had been lifted off the chair.

"Good, isn't it?" Ling cooed and stuck her tongue into Lisa's ear.

Lisa moaned at the sensation and exhaled a long stream of smoke through her pursed lips.

"Do it again," Ling whispered in a voice that echoed.

Lisa, feeling as if she was being transformed, confidently brought the cigarette up to her lips and puffed. She inhaled, opened her mouth in the shape of an oval as she had seen her auntie and Ling do, and blew out a perfect smoke ring.

"Mmmm, you're a smoker now," Ling's voice echoed.

"I'm a smoker," Lisa said with a wicked smile. She took another puff and snapped it back.

"Hey sis," she heard Jacob call while holding a cue stick, "wanna play?"

"Will you teach me?" she asked as she was now standing with Jacob near the pool table.

"First," he said in a sexual voice that really turned Lisa on, "you need to take hold of the long stick and grasp it tightly."

Lisa followed his instructions. She could feel the stick pulsating. Both of them slowly brought their hands up and placed their cigarettes firmly between their lips. Lisa turned around to face the pool table and bent over so as to aim for the cue ball with her pulsating stick. Jacob stood so close to her that she could feel his dick pressing up against her ass.

"Take your fingers like this," he said making a small circle with his left thumb and index finger, "and slide the stick through the hole."

Lisa was no longer in her own body. Rather she was watching this happen from a spectator's viewpoint while simultaneously feeling every physical sensation. She watched Jacob's pelvis begin to rhythmically move against her own as they both puffed on the cigarettes clenched between their teeth, inhaled, and then let the smoke curl upwards from between their lips.

In an instant Jacob had his dick out. She could feel every thrust as he continued to penetrate her asshole. It wasGame of Thrones. She was the queen being fucked by her knight in shining armor.

"Just let go," she heard Ling say who was sitting cross-legged on the pool table watching them fuck as she smoked a freshly lit cigarette. "Let go."

Lisa felt something building inside of her; something strong and unfamiliar. It was like a rocket hurtling upwards, getting faster by the second, getting ready to punch its way through the sound barrier.

"Cum to me, Jacob!" she heard herself cry out. "Just let go!"

"I'm going to cum!" her brother yelled, and her whole body began to shake as if something momentous was about to occur inside of her; something life changing; something she would cherish forever. She closed her eyes, Ling's words ringing in her ears. "Just let go."

But then Lisa opened her eyes and saw only darkness before realizing that she was in bed. It was only a dream.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as she turned on her side. "What is happening to me?" Within a few minutes she was once again wrapped in the arms of Morpheus who provided her with a blissful night of smoky dreams.

CHAPTER 8 - AWAKENINGS

Jacob awoke early the next morning so that he could open up the windows in his room and air out the smell of smoke. He wanted to light a cigarette as soon as he got up, but he dared not risk it - at least, not in the room. It was 7:30 am. He prayed that Lisa would follow her normal routine of sleeping in as long as possible. He took a shower, washing out all the smoke from his hands, face, and hair, and got dressed. He still wanted a cigarette. He looked at his watch again and saw it was 8 am. Surely he could find someplace on the estate where he could smoke secretly. Aunt Nancy had a lot of land behind her house, complete with a large garden and a Redwood forest with walking trails. Jacob decided to head out there and have a cigarette (or two) before breakfast.

He walked over to the vanity to pull out a few B&Hs from the cigarette box, but he worried about crushing them if they were simply put into his pocket; so he opened a few drawers of the vanity's desk to see if perhaps there was a pack of cigarettes that had been left. In the second drawer, he found something even better: a silver cigarette case and a lighter. "Perfect," he said to himself as he opened the case with the intention of putting in the few cigarettes from the box, but he found it was already full; in fact it had an inscription engraved on the inside cover: "To Jacob, from Auntie Nancy. Happy Smoking." Jacob did a double-take and read the inscription again.

1...456789